Bloomberg Income Tax Planner

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner is a tax planning software solution that manages time, accuracy and more while streamlining the tax planning process and managing your clients' tax burden

Work for Bloomberg Income Tax Planner?

Learning about Bloomberg Income Tax Planner?

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner Reviews

Ask Bloomberg Income Tax Planner a Question
Showing 5 Bloomberg Income Tax Planner reviews
Bloomberg Income Tax Planner review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Excellent tool!"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use and really keeps you in line in time for taxes! I'm not especially great with numbers or business et cetera, but this makes me feel accomplished and organized. If I can do it, I have every faith that you can as well!

What do you dislike?

There's always complaining when it comes to paying for things but overall, I don't have anything negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is worth every penny!

This has reduced the time that we needed to spend on taxes, it keeps you right on track with where you need to be with taxes, it keeps me organized and if I can use it, then anyone can!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bloomberg Income Tax Planner
Bloomberg Income Tax Planner review by User in Computer Software

"Income tax projection and planning "

What do you like best?

The summary report is easy enough to read and creating multiple case scenarios which can be easily and quickly edited is very helpful

What do you dislike?

Not enough keyboard shortcuts, the input screens look outdated. some of the reports are overwhelming for clients to review

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prefer this product rather than using the Tax Estimate functions/tools within the tax preparation software

Multiple scenarios to evaluate, mid-year quarterly and year-end tax planning

What Accounting solution do you use?

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Bna income tax planner for 1040"

What do you like best?

Income tax planner is the best tool for 1040 tax planning

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate directly with drake tax prep software.

Personal income tax planning. Increased fees from the reports.

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Too Many Windows"

What do you like best?

I like that I can look at two years side by side. It makes doing comparisons very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I often have to open multiple windows to get to the sheet where I should input data. It's confusing and sometimes it's hard to find the right place to enter information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not clear when I can directly input a number or when I have to open another sheet to do so.

We are using this to do tax projections. I think it's very convenient that I can roll forward the information from prior year to current year so that I don't have to manually input everything again.

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"BNA Income Tax Planner"

What do you like best?

BNA Income Stan Planner is a life saver for year end planning. The software is very flexible and adaptable to various scenarios.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a redesign.

Tax projections and tax planning

Learning about Bloomberg Income Tax Planner?

* We monitor all Bloomberg Income Tax Planner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.