Bloomberg Income Tax Planner Reviews & Product Details

What is Bloomberg Income Tax Planner?

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner is a tax planning software solution that manages time, accuracy and more while streamlining the tax planning process and managing your clients' tax burden

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner Profile Details

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner Reviews

1-6 of 6 total Bloomberg Income Tax Planner reviews

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner Reviews

1-6 of 6 total Bloomberg Income Tax Planner reviews

"Vital tool for a correct Fiscal Planning."

What do you like best?

I like this software because it does the work for me more efficiently and accurately than spreadsheets, or traditional financial planning packages.

What do you dislike?

What bothers me, is the amount of windows that I must open to access the sheet where data is entered and this tends to confuse a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a very complete software and it is difficult to get another one that offers more benefits at a lower price.

It allows me to design precise, professional and effective plans that help my clients reduce their tax obligations and make more convenient decisions.

UR

"Excellent tool!"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use and really keeps you in line in time for taxes! I'm not especially great with numbers or business et cetera, but this makes me feel accomplished and organized. If I can do it, I have every faith that you can as well!

What do you dislike?

There's always complaining when it comes to paying for things but overall, I don't have anything negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is worth every penny!

This has reduced the time that we needed to spend on taxes, it keeps you right on track with where you need to be with taxes, it keeps me organized and if I can use it, then anyone can!

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Income tax projection and planning "

What do you like best?

The summary report is easy enough to read and creating multiple case scenarios which can be easily and quickly edited is very helpful

What do you dislike?

Not enough keyboard shortcuts, the input screens look outdated. some of the reports are overwhelming for clients to review

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I prefer this product rather than using the Tax Estimate functions/tools within the tax preparation software

Multiple scenarios to evaluate, mid-year quarterly and year-end tax planning

Sr. Manager, North America Indirect Tax
(10,001+ employees)

"Bna income tax planner for 1040"

What do you like best?

Income tax planner is the best tool for 1040 tax planning

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate directly with drake tax prep software.

Personal income tax planning. Increased fees from the reports.

UA

"Too Many Windows"

What do you like best?

I like that I can look at two years side by side. It makes doing comparisons very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I often have to open multiple windows to get to the sheet where I should input data. It's confusing and sometimes it's hard to find the right place to enter information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not clear when I can directly input a number or when I have to open another sheet to do so.

We are using this to do tax projections. I think it's very convenient that I can roll forward the information from prior year to current year so that I don't have to manually input everything again.

UA

"BNA Income Tax Planner"

What do you like best?

BNA Income Stan Planner is a life saver for year end planning. The software is very flexible and adaptable to various scenarios.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a redesign.

Tax projections and tax planning

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Use
Average: 8.3*
7.2
Quality of Support
Average: 8.2*
* Accounting Category
Do you work for Bloomberg Income Tax Planner?

Bloomberg Income Tax Planner Categories on G2