Azure Mobile Apps Reviews & Product Details

What is Azure Mobile Apps?

Azure Mobile Apps is a technology that allows you to connect your mobile app to resources that are important in cloud connected mobile applications such as table data, authentication, and push notifications.

Azure Mobile Apps Profile Details

Azure Mobile Apps Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-14 of 14 total Azure Mobile Apps reviews
IOS and Android Mobile App Developer
Investment Banking
(Myself Only)

"Host Mobile Applications using Microsoft Azure"

What do you like best?

It is integrated with the Microsoft Suite of products. I use Azure Mobile Apps to host my mobile application that connects with a Microsoft SQL Server Database also hosted in Azure while my other files are hosted in Microsoft Azure Blob storage. There is a portal that allows you to create tables via node.js. And there is a way to use OAUTH to have your users login into your app via FB, Google, Twitter, etc.

There is extensive documentation available in the internet managed by Microsoft professionals. Since this is a Microsoft product you know that it is managed by a stable company and it is not going away anytime soon.

What do you dislike?

Some documentations in the internet available are not up to date. I have posted questions many times on some of their documents that have code which are already deprecated.

Also, it is not very easy to find answers to questions especially if you need to do something very complex. The service comes with a price so you would need to pay for the DB, the App service and storage and other features you would need to run your app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are familiar with Microsoft and .Net this is definitely your first choice

hosting a mobile app that is integrated with other services such as a database and file storage

Research Analyst (Market access, Drug pricing & Reimbursement, Cost of treatment)
Market Research

"Awesome tool to work on..."

What do you like best?

It's anything but difficult to utilize and can be looked after well. The engineering and client experience is truly understanding. I cherish how simple they influence it to incorporate Azure back end into my portable applications. I can undoubtedly wire in my DB access to have a disconnected ability in only a couple of lines of code. You can create IOS, Android and Windows application in one system without revamping code for every stage, which spares an over the top expensive time.

What do you dislike?

Here and there the framework gets hanged and once my application got erased. Other than that no issues. It tends to be increasingly natural in the manner in which it very well may be utilized. Some of the time the interface can be hard to explore. I end up going in circles to locate the right edge for the data I am searching for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives a stage for big business designers a portable application advancement that is versatile and accessible. We are utilizing Azure as a back end for our portable arrangements. This enables us to begin with a minimal effort arrangement and scale up just when our traffic does. The principle advantage we got in the wake of utilizing this is currently we don't require separate engineers for Android, IOS and windows application improvement, one designer is sufficient to make each of the three stage applications one shot.

Self Employed
Food & Beverages

"Best Feature APP on MOBILE. "

What do you like best?

We can create by self and managing according to us. Azure Mobile Apps also providing private and Public permission which is good for security purpose. we can create IOS, Android and Windows Application in one system.

What do you dislike?

some time connectivity slow. sometimes the interface can be difficult to negative.

little less on the feature side. otherwise, it's good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I tell everyone to install and use this Azure Mobile Apps. company members with family members

if prived and extra layers of security for a device that are provided to end user by the company.

main benefits we got after using this is now we don't require a separate developer for Android IOS and window app development. we are using Azure Mobile Apps as a back and for our mobile solutions.

Full stack developer

"Easy, Simple solution for App"

What do you like best?

you can create app and manage according to you. It is also providing app permission like private and public which is good for security purpose. It is easy to and time saver for developer.

What do you dislike?

some time connectivity seem slow else have not find any dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Created app for automation testing and linked with testing tool.

Computer Numerical Control Operator
Machinery

"GREATEST APP ON MOBILE TODAY."

What do you like best?

- We can create any Application like Android, IOS, in one device.

- It saves us valuable time.

- It's easy to use.

- I can easily write In My DB Access to have an offline capability in just a few line of code.

- i am lucky to have all Azure Mobile Apps in my Phone.

What do you dislike?

-Connectivity seems slow

-Sometimes they system get hangs

-Graphics Has room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Would Recommend This Product

- Mobile solution.

- One Designer is sufficient mack to each of three stage Application One Shot.

Software Programmer

"My experience with Azure Mobile Apps"

What do you like best?

You can create any type of application like Android,IOS in one platform.

It is easy to use and saves very valuable time as all development can be deployed at one framework.

Full access to all Azure software on mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Features are very less.

Navigation in some interfaces is bit difficult.

Sometime works very slow.

Connectivity issues are very regular.

All my software related problems are solved by this tool.

Use it and see the difference.

(10,001+ employees)

"Utilizing Microsoft Azure for Mobile"

What do you like best?

I love how easy they make it to integrate Azure back end into my mobile applications. I can easily wire in my DB access to have offline capability in just a few lines of code

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can be difficult to navigate. I find myself going in circles to find the correct blade for the information I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product

We are using Azure as a back end for our mobile solutions. This allows us to start with a very low cost solution and scale up only when our traffic does

"One Stop solution for your Mobile App Development"

What do you like best?

You can develop IOS, Android and Windows application in one framework without rewriting code for each platform, which saves very expensive time.

What do you dislike?

Little less on the features side, they should include more features and functionality .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to developers to try Azure mobile apps you will get to know how powerful it is in code conversion from one platform into three (IOS, Android & Windows).

Main benefit we got after using this is now we don't require separate developers for Android, IOS and windows app development, one developer is enough to create all three platform applications one one shot.

Student Researcher

"Use Azure Anytime"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I have access to all the Azure software on my phone. It makes life so much easier. I do not have to be at work to access my resources.

What do you dislike?

I love this product. I can continue working outside of the office

Let's me work outside of the office and makes me more efficient.

AI

"Works great"

What do you like best?

This makes it easier to manage manage mobile devices and unlock accounts.

What do you dislike?

At first the connectivity seemed slow so if you are on a time delay the changes you make can lag at times.

Mobile device management. It provides an extra layer of security for devices that are provided to end users by the company.

"One of the best cloud services i have used to host backend services for mobile applications. "

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and can be maintained well. The architecture and user experience is pretty understanding.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system gets hanged and once my app got deleted. Other than that no issues.

For mobile backend services to host API

"Azure Mobile App Service"

What do you like best?

The freedom to build, manage and deploy.

What do you dislike?

It can be more intuitive in the way it can be leveraged

It gives a platform for enterprise developers a mobile application development that’s scalable and available.

"Intuitive and concise"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and clean interface, making sure you don’t have to start your work from scratch all the time

What do you dislike?

Process flow could be better, graphics has room for improvement

Organizing tasks

"Azure"

What do you like best?

Azure mobile apps is efficient at cross linking platforms for apps

What do you dislike?

There are some functions that I’m not sure about

Cross linking apps

9.0
Quality of Support
Average: 8.5*
* Low-Code Development Platforms Category
Do you work for Azure Mobile Apps?

Azure Mobile Apps Comparisons