AWS Serverless Application Repository Reviews & Product Details

What is AWS Serverless Application Repository?

The AWS Serverless Application Repository enables you to quickly deploy code samples, components, and complete applications for common use cases such as web and mobile back-ends, event and data processing, logging, monitoring, IoT, and more.

AWS Serverless Application Repository Profile Details

AWS Serverless Application Repository Profile Details

AWS
Description
By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
2006

1-11 of 11 total AWS Serverless Application Repository reviews

AWS Serverless Application Repository Reviews

1-11 of 11 total AWS Serverless Application Repository reviews
Data Security

"one of the most reliable serverless databases"

What do you like best?

I like that I am not tied to a specific language or technology when using AWS Serverless. I have been able to handle a variety of functions and it has really helped productivity.

What do you dislike?

It is a little cumbersome to newbies, but not the worst learning curve once you get the the AWS way of doing things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the Brad Traversy tutorial on this if your having any issues it helped me a lot!

The ability to use the same type of backend for a myriad of programming languages and collaboration with netlify is awesome sauce

Owner

"Not easy to use for a newbie "

What do you like best?

I was required to sign up for the AWS service so we could store our recorded calls. It was too complicated for me to use so I don't have anything good to say.

What do you dislike?

Too complicated for non techie people and there isn't much self help stuff that can walk you through the basics.

We were using aws to store our recorded calls. It was too complicated to use so we canceled our account.

"Pretty decent for what it's worth"

What do you like best?

I like that there is no extra charge and how easy it is to import a list of information. Very well organized and visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

Not to much I can really say I would dislike about this. It definitely does it's job and right now I am perfectly content with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend if you are looking for ease of use and for the mobile capabilities it provides. Definitely something I would recommend to my grandma if I was going to behonest.

Ease of access, able to import data to cloud. Very good at logging and using mobile based backs.

(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent product, would definitely recommend"

What do you like best?

I particularly like how user friendly this product is, I feel it would be simple to use for anyone, regardless of age or education level

What do you dislike?

I do not have any particular dislikes however i would say that processing speed could be a bit faster

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would largely recommend this product as the most innovative and give it an excellent recommendation for ease of use.

problems that are being solved and largely financial - now we no longer need to pay more for a server in order to use this product. The main benefits are saving time and money

Student
Higher Education

"Deployment tool"

What do you like best?

To publish my application and share it with my team or with the team members

What do you dislike?

Larger data create issues while working with deployment

Deployment makes easy

"Pay for what you use"

What do you like best?

I like that you only need to pay for the service you want to use and not for everything else.

What do you dislike?

Could be even better if they make their content more holistic.

I use it's cloud services. Easy to collaborate and share.

"Highest Level"

What do you like best?

This software is the most integrated and intuitive I have seen!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, this software lacks the friendly user interface that others have.

We are integrating our computer applications and driving meaningful change throughout our IT department.

"App hosting"

What do you like best?

The Amazon server gives the flexibility for universal access

What do you dislike?

AWS serverless repo has very little in lack of functionality for my work

The benefits are for my work to take place wherever I need

"Easy to deploy and use"

What do you like best?

This is great to use for feed processing

What do you dislike?

Can be very expensive and the time to transition over is extensive

Normality of feed regulation, which is very useful to efficiency.

CI

"Great"

What do you like best?

IT is a great platform for orgs looking to get off on-prem hardware/

What do you dislike?

There is some down-time and latency issues. It's frustrating when costs go up.

On-prem expenses

"Quick and easy to use"

What do you like best?

No additional charge to use and easy to quickly deploy code samples

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. Pretty straightforward solution.

Deploying and managing internal applications

AWS Serverless Application Repository User Ratings

8.8
Ease of Use
Average: 8.2*
7.8
Quality of Support
Average: 8.0*
* Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) Category
Do you work for AWS Serverless Application Repository?

AWS Serverless Application Repository Categories on G2