Anchorsoft

0.5

Anchorsoft is a fully integrated Marine Dealer Management Software, most importantly our software is designed and tailored for your business, regardless of size.

Work for Anchorsoft?

Learning about Anchorsoft?

Anchorsoft Reviews

Ask Anchorsoft a Question
Showing 1 Anchorsoft review
Anchorsoft review by Brian C.
Brian C.

" Wallace software Issues"

What do you like best?

I do like the software and a lot of the features that it has even know that it’s a menu driven application which takes some time to get used to I am primarily in service but I am the owner of the business and oversee all aspects of the organization We met Jack and his son-in-law five years ago but didn’t purchase the system until three years ago So the question is what do we like best about it there are serval functions that we like but this does not quite function properly we have had a lot of issues and customer support is a big problem at this point and getting problems resolved in a reasonable timely manner

What do you dislike?

What we do not like is the customer support there is to support people Chris and John and now Jacqui that just started issue there’s no organization on prioritizing issues and problems with the software and prioritizing them specially with the issues with the ongoing problems 1 problem causes another Chris is virtually a good guy but is so overwhelmed and loses track of what he’s doing from day to day John does a great job when he gets with you and focus is on your issues but he’s only one person and there’s so many issues going on there’s not enough hours in the day for him to cover them all unfortunately because Jack is the programmer and Chris does some programming and now since the son-in-law is no longer there but did programming as well things are kind of in a disarray and getting things accomplished in a timely manner

issues and I’ve been ongoing for sometime accounting discovered my accounting of being out of balance and then trying to work on it for the last 3 to 5 months Parts and inventory And reports has tremendous amount of issues Price desk with pack sizes has been an ongoing issue Notifications when parts are ordered and they come in service is not notified through email or text this is been going on for several months and has not yet been fixed There is so many issues like this that we have been dealing with being out of balance don’t get me wrong we are not perfect by any means and I’m sure we’ve made a few mistakes but unfortunately with the software you have to have Wallace tech-support to make any and all changes because Very complicated to go into the back in and make them yourself and the set up process is very complexed there’s no way you can do it on your lastly I’ve been a little customer helping them make significant changes to their software and giving them tremendous information and support and spending many hours as well even selling them to systems and helping them as well give them Christmas bonuses of $2500-$3000 a year on top of my support Went to tradeshows and help them at my cost and sold systems for them Now we are at The end of our relationship it appears do too a one-sided agreement and a non-disclosure that I have no access to their software I Purchased software. Now they want to create a an agreement that was never in place which I’m not in agreement with that they can terminate at any time which then I would not be able to use the software after I’ve paid for it I would suggest anybody that’s looking at software be aware of the situation it all looks good when you look at it but until you get it And use it you don’t know what you’re buying then you’re stuck

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Anchorsoft

What Marina Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Anchorsoft for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DockMaster Logo
DockMaster
2.5
Robust and feature packed solutions for the daily management of your marina, boatyard or boat dealership
Total Marina Package Logo
Total Marina Package
3.5
The Total Marina Package is an enterprise level solution solidly built from the ground up using Microsoft's .NET technology and Microsoft's SQL Server database.
BiT Marine Software Logo
BiT Marine Software
2.5
BiT's dealer management system can help you track, monitor, control, and drive nearly every aspect of your business with a focus on meeting your profitability, cash flow and customer satisfaction goals.
ClubHub Logo
ClubHub
3.0
ClubHub was built from a blank canvas - SPECIFICALLY for boat clubs. This is NOT a modified version of something that works for hair salons. This is a seriously complex tool that simplifies the management of your club in four simple, yet intuitive modules.
Cloud Marina Logo
Cloud Marina
Complete client and vessel CRM that automates from booking to checkout, and provides a 360 degree view of a visual marina map.
FSM Marina Management Software Logo
FSM Marina Management Software
Modules for wet and dry stack storage marinas, harbor and port authorities, marine repair services and boatyards.
My Marina Manager Administration Logo
My Marina Manager Administration
With the My Marina Administration Software package the maintenance of your marina will become organized and easy.
Blueshell Logo
Blueshell
BLUESHELL is a software management programme for marinas, which simplifies the process of tracing Business Critical information with its engaging, intuitive interface.
MarinaOffice Logo
MarinaOffice
MarinaOffice is a comprehensive marina management software solution designed for the marina, resort, and property management industries.
Marina Controller Logo
Marina Controller
Utilizes the innovative Visual Marina screen to provide management of marina operations.

Learning about Anchorsoft?

* We monitor all Anchorsoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.