Active@Disk Image

4.8

Need to backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health, or even repair PC when Windows can't start normally? Try Active@ Data Studio!

Work for Active@Disk Image?

Learning about Active@Disk Image?

Active@Disk Image Reviews

Ask Active@Disk Image a Question
Showing 6 Active@Disk Image reviews
Active@Disk Image review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Creation of images, disk copies and partitions for the resgurado and restoration of files."

What do you like best?

In the first link I like the varied options that the program for the creation of disk images has, besides being able to create an image of disk partitions, and also of other digital media like disk in general and usb memories, it also offers you the possibility make a complete copy of the disk if necessary, and copy it to other disk or if you prefer in a folder, but without doubt the most remarkable thing is that when you make a disk image you will be making a backup copy of everything you have content in the disk or partition, the idea is basically to use it in case of any system failure, it also offers the possibility of repairing those system files that make errors in the operating system, files that can be lost or deleted, or worse still contaminated by viruses, in summary the program will allow you to create images of any disk or partition regardless of the file system or operating system I'm running on that disk.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the time of image creation if it's a large disk is annoying having to wait a long time to have the disk image at the end of the process, but even worse may be the waiting time to take that image to a disk hard new, being able to be exasperating the time that the program takes the corresponding process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program because it is a guarantee that all your disk or disk partition is being backed up, in real time or if you have programmed it in such a way that I consider it important to have and use this type of programs to backup your files and replenish the system to its original state from a copy or exact image of the system, with all its files, driver, program, configuration in short all its content, its creators offer several plans for the acquisition of the program according to the type of license what do you want

In my case the program is always running in the system monitoring the changes in the disk and realizing an image in real time, which is a guarantee that the information is being backed up ready to act in case of any system failure, for Fortunately, I have not been a victim of any failure in the computer at work, but not in the home team, where on two occasions the program has allowed me to recover all my files and have control of the system.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Active@Disk Image
Active@Disk Image review by Ajit P.
Ajit P.

"My review on Active@Disk Image"

What do you like best?

1. Surprise-free install and clear-cut User Interface

2. Response time is good, the environment is intuitive

3. Boot directly to the program not from the HDD or SSD

4. Back up to almost any media like CD, DVD, USB and network drives

5. High-definition DVD and Blu-ray Discs are also supported.

6. Schedule a backup and schedule the regular making of a disk image.

7. Can view the contents of the disk image archive file and restore individual files from it.

What do you dislike?

It is not so friendly to my computer’s performance.

It takes can take a long time to fix errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommend you to use this software. It is an efficient and handy utility designed which helps you to create, backup files of your hard drives in order to prevent sudden data loss.

I use this personally at my work. I used this for migrating data to another computer or creating a backup to keep in case of emergencies. It saved my once when my PC got crashed and I use this software to make another windows bootable image.

What File Recovery solution do you use?

Active@Disk Image review by Lokender Y.
Lokender Y.

"Best Hard drive Cloning tool"

What do you like best?

I have been using Active@ Disk Image to create the duplicate copy of data present in my hard drive. It allows cloning selected partitions present in the drive as well as cloning the complete hard drive at once. The copy it creates is the exact one and can be easily used while PC upgrades and taking regular backups.

I like it very much because it doesn’t ask to restart the computer to create the hard disk image. Also it takes very less amount of time to clone the disk and I get the option to clone only the important sectors/files from the hard drive.

What do you dislike?

I could not find any drawbacks in the tool so far. It has always successfully backed-up my hard drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend it to the others who are looking for a back-up cloning tool for their business.

Mainly I have been using it to create recovery backups from the important partitions present in the computer and then store the disk image in a local file. It can also be burnt directly on a DVD or Blue ray disc. It also provides an option to create the ISO image from the DVD and then burn it back.

The procedure is very simple with easy follow up wizard screens. It also provides security by protecting the backup using a password set by you. It also stores logs for checking the successful backups and other important information about the cloning.

Active@Disk Image review by Rahul M.
Rahul M.

"Active@Disk Image Review"

What do you like best?

Active@Disk Image is easy to set up and configure to the user's needs, and quickly performed the tasks with no errors whatsoever. The interface is clean and easy for any user to navigate whether novice or expert. It creates an exact copy of entire computer disks and also restores them from backup in case of hardware failure or data corruption. It fully supported disks 4096 bytes sectors (ADI & RAW images).

You can use pre and post-execution commands for scheduled the tasks. It allows Copy Disk to Disk feature (direct copying partitions with resizing). You can also scheduled incremental backups support like Incremental backup of unknown file systems is supported. This software can also Create Backup Disk Image & Raw Disk Image and Back up to almost any media.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say any dislikes about it. This software worked perfectly for me and was easy to click and walk away while it did its job!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must be knowing that the first thing after installing the fresh operating system is to back it up either creating its image or cloning it. So I suggest you to use this software and believe me there is none other than this.

My former employee's used this software to quickly create image or backup 100+ PCs with zero downtime for our users. I personally use this to clone my Hard disk with SSD.

Active@Disk Image review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Active Disk Image saves my life"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that my files are backed up safely. I work at a college and unfortunately we frequently get viruses on our Local Area Network. By using Active Disk, our system is saved, along with all the student data.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes slow the operating system up while it is updating or backing up. Also doesn't always catch EVERY file I am trying to back up.

We are trying to solve the issue of lost data files. Given the high number of student emails we receive daily, it is a given that some files will come across carrying viruses which damage the existing files, Backing up the system frequently with Active Disk helps prevent this.

Active@Disk Image review by Katiuska S.
Katiuska S.

"Very good tool for creating images of disks"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool for the creation of images of hard drives, it allows you to save a lot of time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it creates large images and in some cases it takes time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this excellent tool, with it you can solve a lot of problems

I have been able to recover equipment from different clients using this great tool

Learning about Active@Disk Image?

* We monitor all Active@Disk Image reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.