ABBYY Business Card Reader

ABBYY Business Card Reader automatically captures text from business cards and converts it into data for direct export to the contact database.

Work for ABBYY Business Card Reader?

Learning about ABBYY Business Card Reader?

ABBYY Business Card Reader Reviews

Showing 3 ABBYY Business Card Reader reviews
ABBYY Business Card Reader review by Guzman C.
Guzman C.

"From the physical to the virtual, Organizer 100% useful."

What do you like best?

It is a very simple and practical application at the time of use, which is why I like Abby Business Card Reader because, just by taking a photo with my cell phone, I can scan the business cards and organize them to my liking. Application helps me to have all the information of my contacts at hand and add all the information fields you want to the scanned cards.

What do you dislike?

Although Abby Business Card Reader is not a very heavy application, it took a long time to download, in addition the free version only allows to store the data of 10 business cards and to process an unlimited amount it must be updated to BCR Pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a frequent user of Abby Business Card Reader I highly recommend the use of this important application, for its quality and speed when recognizing data, for presenting a modern card holder and excellent search functions, classification and groupings that helps to quickly find contacts and for having a connection to the most popular social networks in an instantaneous way which allows to expand the information of new contacts

This application helped me to organize hundreds of business cards much better, which no longer had space to store them and it was difficult for me to access the information, because Abby Business Card Reader allowed me to digitize all these cards and organize them to my liking helping me have all the information of my contacts available whenever I require it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ABBYY Business Card Reader
ABBYY Business Card Reader review by Mario C.
Mario C.

"card reader. "

What do you like best?

I like that it turns the camera of my cell phone into a high quality scanner, with which I can digitize the business cards of clients and suppliers in a very fast way, I like it to be intuitive and have a powerful search engine to locate the cards that I require very easily.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage is that the scanner only has the ability to detect 3 types of languages, however for me it is not much inconvenience, since most of the business cards that arrive to me are in only one language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this software to reach maximum organization in your contacts and say goodbye to the unnecessary accumulation of cards.

It benefits me because it gives me the option of organizing all the cards digitized by names, surnames or dates, which helps me to easily locate the card that I need at a certain time, it also helps me create groups to achieve maximum organization and best of all is that with this application I can import contacts directly from the cards to my cell phone, thus attaching the data of the cards to my phone record and thus be able to contact people directly without having to spend time looking the card in the application.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

ABBYY Business Card Reader review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Stable and trustworthy software"

What do you like best?

You can always count on Abbyy’s software and when it comes to ocr you know that you work with the best. Hoghly suggest this software to scan business cards and extract information like name, company and other details.

What do you dislike?

I it almost impossible to not like something about this excellent app. It is simply a must have for your daily task.

Abbyy Business Card Reader can scan your business cards and through OCR technology store the details of a business card in your database

There are not enough reviews of ABBYY Business Card Reader for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

FormAssembly Logo
FormAssembly
Launch awesome web forms quickly, easily.
LeadsBridge Logo
LeadsBridge
LeadsBridge is an all-in-one lead generation suite of tools designed to connect user's leadgen sources with over 240 CRM and email software.
Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building Logo
Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building
Infonyze is a B2B lead generation, prospecting, and list building platform, designed to easily find influencers and create complete B2B prospecting lists in moments.
CallPage Logo
CallPage
CallPage is system which help you to get up to 75% more leads from your web-site through the offering real-time callback in 28 seconds and automated schedule calls system.
Contact Form 7 Logo
Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a tool to manage multiple contact forms.
Etailinsights Logo
Etailinsights
etailinsights is designed to provide certified accurate eCommerce Leads including email addresses.
LiveCall Logo
LiveCall
Based on website's visitors behavior LiveCall selects those customers who are most interested in purchasing but still have some doubts. It automatically engages them in real-time voice conversation with your sales team. All they have to do is answer calls.
Justuno Logo
Justuno
Justuno is a website conversion tools that grow business it convert traffic, build email list, and increase sales.
Privy Logo
Privy
Privy helps over 200,000 businesses rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment through the use of targeted pop ups, other displays & automated emails that are integrated with top ecommerce and email platforms.
GetProspect Logo
GetProspect
3.7
Lead generation tool with email finder. Just select your search criteria and our tool will give you list of leads with names, corporate email, position, Linkedin url, company name, website, industry and more!

Learning about ABBYY Business Card Reader?

* We monitor all ABBYY Business Card Reader reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.