3D Slash

3.8

The easiest way to create in 3D... and the most fun!

Work for 3D Slash?

Learning about 3D Slash?

3D Slash Reviews

Showing 2 3D Slash reviews
3D Slash review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"3D Slash is a somewhat basic though powerful 3D modeling program..."

What do you like best?

Before I review 3D Slash further, please note that I am using version *2.0 / free version at this time. Since this is the case, we were using this software app pretty exclusively for awhile where I work when we expanded out 3d printer capabilities.

A few of the features myself and some of my co workers really like the best is the simple (not dumbed down) yet effective approach to 3D building that does not seem intimidating to the first time user. What may seemingly look at first like playing around with virtual LEGO type pics/formations is actually revealed to be much more powerful and capable in defining and creating many plastic models of shapes one may need for their marketing/graphic dept. :)

I also like the fact that learning curve is minimal and even though some forms look blocky, they can be easily smoothed over relatively quickly too. When creating these models pretty quickly, it helps if deadlines are approaching so you don't fall behind!

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is somewhat more simplistic looking for some more hardcore 3D software app specialists can hinder it's popularity I think

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give 3D Slash a go & don't think it looks like something to create like Minecraft characters from ! Seriously, for effective hands down sculpting app this gets the major jobs done and even ahead of time too. We will probably keep on using this amazingly efficient app even when trying other ones here in the coming months. Take care.

Since it's pretty fast to come up with fairly simple yet very effective shapes for marketing/graphic purposes with 3D Slash, we've actually had a few deadlines that have gotten done at least four days early more or less since this is very straight forward program to work with!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 3D Slash
3D Slash review by Oral T.
Oral T.

"3D design tool for schools"

What do you like best?

Fun to use. It provides a lot of extra features like 3d share on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

3Dslash is mostly for beginners. If you're an advanced modeller then it would be better to try a different kind of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a teacher who wants to teach 3d design to the classroom then you definitely try it out.

Since not all software has a 3d Facebook share, I use it to generate gITF file format which is compatible with Facebook.

What 3D Modeling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of 3D Slash for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about 3D Slash?

* We monitor all 3D Slash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.