Ziggma Reviews & Product Details

Ziggma Overview

What is Ziggma?

Ziggma is a portfolio management application that has been specifically designed to make investing easy. Many investors struggle to keep up with their investment portfolios while failing to find effective means to optimize risk-adjusted returns. Using professional-grade tools and data the Ziggma Portfolio Manager helps investors stay on top of their portfolios and find the best opportunities based on their long term goals. By securely linking their investment accounts to Ziggma using Plaid’s leading technology, Ziggma users benefit from intuitive portfolio analytics, innovative tools and best-in-class data for stock research.

Ziggma Details
Discussions
Ziggma Community

Ziggma is the web-based investment portfolio management software that makes investing easy for experts and beginners alike. * Much of Ziggma tools are completely free. - Portfolio Builder - Investment Portfolio Tracker - Portfolio Analytics - Multi Asset Screener - Company Portfolio - Model Portfolios Connect your investment account to Ziggma to benefit from our comprehensive portfolio management solution. You can also start from one of our model portfolios or import your yahoo portfolios. * Why Ziggma? - Intuitive portfolio visuals convey information more effectively - Innovative monitoring tools to free up your time - Link your investment account to Ziggma to stay on top of your portfolio - Market-leading financial data and performance scores for stock research - Use our model portfolios to benchmark and find inspiration

Ensas Consulting

Answer a few questions to help the Ziggma community
Have you used Ziggma before?

Ziggma Reviews

Showing 9 Ziggma reviews
Already have Ziggma?
What do you like best?

It has data aggregation and accounting integration. It has features that make it easy to observe market performance with several report options that are customizable. We can check the financial market and customers have their own access to the platform. Accounting is done more quickly and efficiently because it has a real-time view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say. Met all needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for companies that seek to track their investment easily because Ziggma has features that make life easier for the client and help investors a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By working with accounting, we were looking for a system that had the best investment opportunities for our clients. With Ziggma we find the best solutions. Data analysis just got easier and faster. We have also saved time with innovative Ziggma monitoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

What really struck me was how clean and user friendly the entire platform is while covering a lot of ground. Did not take long to get familiarized with all functions/tabs and was able to navigate super easily. Also great color scheme and sleek design.

Overall mission and vision are crystal clear to users - Ziggma gives us the tools to intuitively manage our own investment portfolio based on what each individual things is best for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pages are a bit long with too much info per page. Would be nice to maybe break it down a bit and have more tabs instead of longer pages with too much content/ text. But even then, the content is clear, to the point, and super easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More intuitive way to invest. Also, portfolio recaps emails are great. Reliability, speed, and performance, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Ziggma
UF
What do you like best?

What I like best is that it provides a dashboard giving me a full overview of my portfolio risk, position and earning potential. I finally feel like I am in control of my investments. In just one place, I can manage all my investments, it is much clearer! More importantly, I just love the smart alerts, for instance if I do not want a specific ratio (risk, industry weight, geography, sharpe or even beta risk ratio!!) to be too high or too low, Ziggma will just let me know! I do not have to worry about checking every hours of the day or every day. I just set my investment strategy, and Ziggma is just there to make sure my strategy is applied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. I have tried so many web based tools but none could give me the control of this platform, and it is so much cheaper!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, it is easy to use and import portfolios Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest pain point that Ziggma solved: I have controls over all my investment portfolios i.e. I finally have a complete overview of my investments. I can rebalance when I find my beta risk ratio too high for instance, I mean this is a professional tool but very user friendly in the same time. It is so much easier to just have everything in one place. Moreover Ziggma does all the heavy lifting of analyzing your portfolios so you can make better investment decisions.

It is the best tool to make informed investment decisions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like 2 major features : first is the deep analysis of my portfolio made by Ziggma which makes me easy to see how much my portofolio is well balanced or not over asset class, sectors, country, etc… The second is the wide alert tool which helps me to secure my portfolio and provide me high relevant opportunities to invest in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Colors, lol ! I don't like orange very much but all tastes are in nature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is impossible to not increase your portfolio performances with this tool ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving a lot of time, improvement of risks management, smart diversification and increase high relevant investment opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

It does a great job of analyzing portfolio risk and sending notifications when the threshold exceeded. It is a professional investing tool for all. Way cheaper than other tools providing the same usage. I have all the investing tools I need to manage my portfolio for just 9.90USD. Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, I expected to see more information about the tool. I skipped that part and jumped up to signing up and start using it. All went however so smooth and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent tool, very affordable, helps at managing portfolio risks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Smart alters help me know when risk of my portfolio is exceeded. It does a wonderful job of helping me stay in line with my investment strategy, not only building the portfolio, a task that was a big challenge for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tools are really powerful. The smart alerts feature lets me set alerts on portfolio positions so that I don't have to monitor them and can instead focus on my research. No other application out there has portfolio risk analysis like Ziggma does. Not even close. And then the data, you can tell that they have been put together by investment professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. It's a little light on explanations but as an experienced investor I do not really need those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It make my portfolio management easier and saves me lots of time. Also, previously I did not have any idea of my portfolio risk at any given point in time. Everything is there in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF

What do you dislike?

What do you like best?

I was able to connect my accounts right away and within seconds I was able to see my portfolio, diversification, and risk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My accounts weren't coming up under Overview but I was able to see them under Diversification and Risk! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need an application to get a sense my diversification & risk in aggregate across all my portfolios and Ziggma makes it very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The portfolio builder which gives you instant overview of exposure and KPI changes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limited universe of instruments available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifies and visualize relevant market information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.