UPS Supply Chain Solutions Reviews & Product Details

UPS Supply Chain Solutions Overview

What is UPS Supply Chain Solutions?

UPS Supply Chain Solutions has assembled a comprehensive portfolio of global freight forwarding services, which, as stand-alone or bundled together, create innovative supply chain solutions for multiple industries.

UPS Supply Chain Solutions Details

175,305 employees on LinkedIn®

UPS Supply Chain Solutions Reviews

Showing 5 UPS Supply Chain Solutions reviews
Location
Already have UPS Supply Chain Solutions?
Luxury Sales Associate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

You get updates every time your package switches hands, trucks, & places and once the truck is out for delivery they give you a general destination where the truck is that has your package. UPS is the best delivery program I have ever used to track my boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to track my package, even if it's sent by "Standard Delivery," so I always know where it is and at what time it is set to arrive. They alway deliver on the exact date they predict on the tracking website. The drivers are always polite and easy to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my boxes/packages/parcel arrive sooner than the time on the tracking website so if I'm running behind to meet my package at the door, sometime it's sitting on the porch for too long, for others to take. While it's nice to be ahead of schedule for them, for me it's hard to ensure that I'm there to receive my shipment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

There are some bad reviews on the internet for UPS, as I've read some before I used their services, it can make you unsure about whether or not it to use their shipping process. But UPS, definitely has come through for me every time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UPS and their employees will do just about anything to ship and deliver packages to their customers. I go into UPS almost every day to ship out a box to the warehouse for my work and I've never had a problem scanning the shipping, label getting a receipt, or tracking the package to the warehouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I ship out multiple packages daily and rely on UPS to ship my most irate packages to ensure quick and reliable delivery service. They have always come through when I need them most and have been amazing with following and tracking these packages to know exactly where they are at all times. Making for safe and fast deliveries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the fast service, that I can also rely and depend on UPS to deliver my packages in a timely and safe manner. There are no damages to my packages when I receive them and they are always in tact. If I need any help at all, calling the customer service agents is easy and you don't have to wait long periods of time which is great especially when your time is valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a tracking number does not get loaded and I have to call in to speak to an agent to find out where my parcel is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is a great business if you are looking to have fast, efficient, honest and reliable service. The customer service side is also very helpful and knowledgeable. As any company there are going to be some hiccups such as missing tracking information or re routing but it is not very common. If at any time you need any help at all their customer service team is easy to get a hold of and very helpful. They make you feel important and valuable. This company provides great service and fast deliveries. I highly recommend using them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are no major issues dealing with UPS. I find they are respectful of your time and appreciate your business. The only issue I have had is missing Tracking information which was resolved when I call in to speak to an agent who does their best to help with retrieving any information and finding out where the parcel is. Having the ability to reach out to someone is a huge benefit when you desperately need answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in UPS Supply Chain Solutions
HR Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They're doing hard job to make their clients satisfied with their services . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They could come to any client place to get/pick up the stuffs that client want to send just to make the people comfortable and happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The coasts for their services are too high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get a discounts cods to use their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving the time for the clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics Coordinator
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Through UPS we have been able to start our direct to customer sales. We normally sale wholesale but with UPS we have been able to open up different sales channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was easy to integrate UPS in our daily processes. We were able to integrate UPS with our Shopify account as wells as using a desktop version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any dislikes. Ups is a solid software that has met all our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

UPS will streamline all your business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to integrate UPS with Shopify online and create labels very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Getting out my parcels for quick delivery without fail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love that you can rely on your parcels to reach the end user in a realistic and timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they leave parcels in visible areas outside the door. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To find better spots when leaving parcels at front door Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.