Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)

4.0

Detect, isolate, and eliminate intrusions across all endpoints using AI, automated incident generation, and unparalleled threat intelligence.

Work for Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)?

Learning about Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)?

Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Reviews

Showing 5 Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) reviews
Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) review by Luciano Aurélio R.
Luciano Aurélio R.

"The Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response is the better way to protect the computer from malwares"

What do you like best?

The things that i like the most in this software is the way that is easy to protect computers from virus and malwares. It is easy to use and simple, with just one click you can prevent all the problem,

What do you dislike?

I do not like in this software how to update the system, it is pretty dificult and complicated. So maybe the company can improve the program. And other thing that is not good is the computer start to become very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend to other people this software because i had a good experince with the service, than the other consumer will be very satisfy.

The business problem that we can solve with Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is protect computer and the services in the all global company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) review by Consultant

"Symantec EDR"

What do you like best?

I have used norton antivirus sofware by symantec and was quite happy with the antivirus, it kept my laptop safe from malware and viruses from the internet as well as external devices.

What do you dislike?

It was expensive compared to some other antivirus in the market, but it also works better so its a trade-off. If your devices are more susceptible to viruses go for it.

In our company we use it for all the employees. Our IT department has full control over adjustments of all the installations. Employees don't need to worry about scheduled scannings, updatings, fine tunning or anything else. Its pre installed on all the machines and is there to protect, not to disturb. Its awesome!

What Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) solution do you use?

Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) review by Administrator

"The Best Anti-Virus System Money Can Buy!"

What do you like best?

This system works better than other antivirus systems we've used in the past. I like how I am able to have real time protection and filter out what we are able to use and not use. This is an important feature in our sector as our employees freely use computers and we need to make sure they don't download anything that can reveal our trade secrets! I also like that it runs in the background with minimal resources allowing us to utilize the resources on on computer without worrying of the anti virus slowing down our projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it does filter our some of our software and completely delete them before we are able to recover and take it out of our virus filter. I like that it has that feature but hate that it make you work around a process that can delete vital file. Beware!

I also greatly dislike that if i turn off the antivirus, it will turn itself back on within 30 mins or the next restart. It gets annoy as it may turn off the program you are using or delete the entire project. There is a work around, but you have to google how to do the process!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it to ensure you and your team are safe!

I am able to control the content of our employees without having to watch over their shoulders. It also logs the things they may have access allowing us to know who is doing what wrong!

Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good protection but tough to navigate with"

What do you like best?

The best part about the program was how it made sure sites were secure as you used it and actively worked to keep viruses and malware at bay.

What do you dislike?

As nice as it was in fighting malware it frequently misidentified websites and even if you whitelisted them it still caused issues. It also caused issues with some applications on my computer where it would cause them to stop working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to test your programs with it to amke sure they are compatible.

The benefits have been related to protections of the data on my computer. The computers we use have sensitive information and keeping that safe is a huge benefit.

Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) review by Administrator

"An excellent solution for managing security against virus threats on your network."

What do you like best?

The client-server framework that enables centralized management of endpoint protection makes it easy to protect against viruses and other threats.

What do you dislike?

I did not see anything that displeased the product, I really enjoyed using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For infrastructure administrators who want to have control of updating antivirus definitions centrally, and more with the name "Symantec", this is the tool.

Learning about Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)?

* We monitor all Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.