Odrive Reviews & Product Details

Odrive Overview

What is Odrive?

Odrive aggregates all cloud storage accounts in one system and keeps it synchronized, sharable and encrypted.

Odrive Details
Discussions
Odrive Community

Odrive
2014
Cupertino, CA
@odrive
Answer a few questions to help the Odrive community
Have you used Odrive before?

Odrive Reviews

Showing 7 Odrive reviews
Already have Odrive?
Founder
Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It easily gives room for sharing weblinks to files and folders in huge volumes. It has the capability to make cloud files work like local files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Odrive has been great in storing files and other documents in cloud for future use. No breakdown everything has worked well and we really appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great service from great tool worth every penny spent on it. I totally recommend to any company to try it for document management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been our primary storage for our organization files. Document sharing has been made easy and security for stored information is guaranteed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I can access multiple cloud storage programs from my desktop. I have several google accounts, so I can access all of them together along with OneDrive, Google Docs, and Box. It syncs well and only syncs what I need so it doesn't take up a lot of space on my local drive. I also like that I can share certain folders with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are sync issues - for reasons that I can't figure out. It doesn't recognize special characters either. Once I realized this though I just stopped using them so it is no longer a problem. Other than that I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may seem a little confusing at first to install, but it's worth the effort. It is so nice to access all my cloud storage using the finder app on my computer and to have it all be in the same place. I love that it only syncs what I tell it to, so it doesn't take up a lot of space! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast and easy access to all my cloud storage without having to log in to separate sites. Other programs sync the entire drive - since odrive only syncs what is needed, I can save so much space on my localy hard drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

What i really love about Odrive is the ability to aggregate most of the best cloud storages to one single account and manage it from there. The folding and syncing system works just great, so you just have one main folder for your cloud storage.

The unsync option is really cool, but its only available on the premium plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe the app client could have a revamped version, at least in terms of UX and aesthetically. Looks a bit dated, but attention, it works well, just not that pleasant to my eyes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manage at least more than 1 cloud storage platform, use oDrive and you immediately see how useful and practical it can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After many years my cloud accounts have grown significantly in number. Going from dropbox only to Google Drive, amazon, pcloud, yandex, mega, onedrive and box altogether, and store files in all those services, you can imagine it can be a bit confusing and time-consuming. Example open all the app clients to sync all my folders. Now i just need to open odrive. Simple as that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Support
What do you like best?

ODrive is good in that it is a cloud based file system but you can still have it available as a folder on your computer desktop. You can personalize it to sync according to your schedule and whatever changes you have made to the folder on your desktop it will update it to the cloud system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When Odrive works, its amazing. However I have been having issues with it not syncing to Box or not recognizing my login information so it doesn't sync so I have to manually move everything to Box. Which can be time consuming, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are a small business, but I would recommend this to any size business as it can be customized to fit any company's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to use a just a hard drive and back up to that. Now we use Odrive and back it up to Box and it works out so much better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The ability ho have all my cloud spaces under control in a single interface, the ability to sync folders on my PC and share content with other people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PC application menu is a bit messy, too much menu items. PC app sometimes disappears from tray (when recycle bins contains too much files) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have only one Software on my pc to manage all the different clouds, and I like this a lot (instead of having Onedrive, Drive Sync, Dropbox). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Financial Officer
What do you like best?

That it allows me to access all of my Google drive accounts via my desktop simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only issue I have surrounds privacy. Having to login via my Google account and give the app several permissions to access files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accessing both my office-wide shared files and my personal work files through the desktop drive versus having to access one via the web as Google doesn't allow for multiple desktop drives by itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.