mocha Pro

4.8

mocha Pro gives editors and artists advanced tools to save time on complex visual effects tasks.

Work for mocha Pro?

Learning about mocha Pro?

mocha Pro Reviews

Ask mocha Pro a Question
Showing 4 mocha Pro reviews
mocha Pro review by User in Design
User in Design

"Awesome Tracking Software!"

What do you like best?

Literally, I can track anything I want. Helps me to do a lot of touchup and logo replacement currently. I have done some really great tracking to humans with this as well.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little hard to learn, but as is every piece of professional software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely sink some hours into learning the software, you will be very happy you did.

I can get my tracking done a lot quicker. Also with the new interface in the new CC release, it makes it exceptionally easy to use.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about mocha Pro
mocha Pro review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Awesome stuff!"

What do you like best?

In mocha I like the extremely well working tracking tool. If any other software it not getting along with a track, then mocha is the place to go for me.

You can track different areas and the software compares every previous frame with the current one. Also if something is blocking the trackable area for a moment, you can also tel mocha to ignore this area so that the track does not get confused.

What do you dislike?

It works a little different that for example After Effects, so you have to learn the software. But there are tons of tutorials online that explain it very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try out the software and watch some tutorials first. There is also a trail version available.

I am mostly using mocha for compositing and retouching videos. This works perfect for me, but also I use it to stabilize footage which is not usable for the stabilizer in the adobe software.

What Video Effects solution do you use?

mocha Pro review by Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.

"MochaPro for Compositing"

What do you like best?

I use MochaPro on a daily basis for tracking related to compositing that I do for TV commercials.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is sometimes MochaPro doesn't get a good track on an item that is in the shot.

We use it daily at work for compositing in advertisements.

mocha Pro review by User in Motion Pictures and Film
User in Motion Pictures and Film

"The best Planar Tracker going"

What do you like best?

The planar Tracking is fantastic and better than any competitor

What do you dislike?

Integration with other software could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using it alongside Nuke or After effects. It is very powerful at what it does best, but other software is more rounded.

Planar tracking unlike other products

Learning about mocha Pro?

* We monitor all mocha Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.