DBmaestro DevOps Platform

DBmaestro is the premier DevOps for Database platform to automate the databases CI\CD processes and to assist enterprises in their DevOps journey.

Work for DBmaestro DevOps Platform?

Learning about DBmaestro DevOps Platform?

DBmaestro DevOps Platform Reviews

Ask DBmaestro DevOps Platform a Question
Showing 8 DBmaestro DevOps Platform reviews
DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Tansu C.
Tansu C.

"DBmaestro was the missing link in our CI/CD journey, now it is complete"

What do you like best?

DBmaestro let's me automate functionality on the db side and also let's me do this in a controlled and secure manner. Fail fast and learn fast does not fit database paradigm and this is why a tool like DBmaestro needed to make the db changes in a controlled manner.

What do you dislike?

I wish DBmaestro supported MongoDB as well. I know it already supports Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 and Postgres but some projects could benefit from Mongo support as well.

I have reduced my downtime to a minimum when making db deployments. I have full audit trail about what changes were made (or attempted), by whom (and why thanks to DBmaestro's Jira integration).

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DBmaestro DevOps Platform
DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Fabrizio C.
Fabrizio C.

"Love the integrations and templates you can create!"

What do you like best?

- Integrations: Hubspot, Chrome+ Google

- Templates: We have been able to create multiple templates for repeating services.

- Easy to manage from any device which is a great option, they have the iOS app which works great

- Time tracking for billing

What do you dislike?

In some cases it takes time with some task lists because if you complete all tasks on a list it will disappear that list which then forces you to create a new list before you create a new task. In some cases the task maybe be something so simple that it's not worth creating a list for. Ins some cases we have done a workaround which is creating a "General Task" list but the issue is that if you complete all the tasks in the list it does the same thing again.

It eases our workflow of projects and processes. This helps our developers track their hours on specific projects and tasks. This is great also to better understand what they are working on or if they have gotten to a specific task.

What Build Automation solution do you use?

DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"DevOps Solution"

What do you like best?

DBMaestro Portal - easiest way to deploy the DB changes,

Version Control,

Build Capabality,.

Security

etc.

What do you dislike?

SQL Server log file not available,

Version Control not available for SQL Server database objects,

Content Management feature not available for SQL Server,

Consolidated package easily not available, require to use deployment manager.

etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to Use, User Friendly, Good Performance, Support Service is very quick,

we have automated build & deploy process of code and database.

For database build & deploy we are using DBMaestro.

Lot of developer are using DevOps solution and DBMaestro helps us in tracking DB changes and deploy.

DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Bjorn L.
Bjorn L.

"Still a new user but liking it so far"

What do you like best?

I use this product to track the status of my company's seo/marketing partner. I like that I can log in anywhere anytime and see up to date information on what is currently being worked on, what has been completed, and what needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

So far there is really nothing that I don't like. I have only been using the product for about 2 months but it has been great up till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

It allows me to keep track of my seo partner. This provides me with confidence that they are giving me the attention I need and not slacking off. It allows for communication and progress to be made.

DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Frank M.
Frank M.

"Partner of DBmaestro in Germany."

What do you like best?

Open minded communication style, very good technical solution in the area of data base automation.

What do you dislike?

to be honest, from my point of view is Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, this is the best product you can use for data base automation.

We are always trying to solve the issues of our customers. An this is the missing data base automation in the CI/CD area.

DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Wonderful project management tool. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to easily manage teams.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes takes too long to upload and/or save info.

Trying to keep people on the same page is so tough. This tool is simple, intuitive and helps teams stay really on top of things. It also lets me know who's doing what and where there are bottlenecks.

DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage tasks in projects and keep track of time spent on each task by person

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. The software seems to work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend giving it a try!

Track our time on various projects as well as the tasks in each project.

DBmaestro DevOps Platform review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Updating the work and assigning the leads to others it save time .

What do you dislike?

It shows many time error and unable to login for the account

Student will write the email regarding the their issues

Learning about DBmaestro DevOps Platform?

* We monitor all DBmaestro DevOps Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.