Bxslider

3.9

Bxslider to add a slider to any webpage.

Work for Bxslider?

Learning about Bxslider?

Categories

Bxslider Reviews

Showing 13 Bxslider reviews

"Bxslider is a good software to customize your websites "

What do you like best?

- Bxslider is free software.

- Bxslider is really easy to learn how to work with it.

- Bxslider includes a lot of various features that can be used for customizing your website.

- Bxslider allows the user to create a content slider which can contain images, video, or HTML content.

- It is very easy to find software online and very easy to download.

What do you dislike?

- It took me a long time to complete downloading the software.

- I did not get to learn some features, it would be nice if there was a manual for this software.

- I did not see any specific drawback while using this software, overall excellent.

- I definitely recommend it to the webpage designers (especially beginner level).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bxslider is a very user-friendly software for webpage designers, allows them to customize their webpages by adding the sliding features to their photos, videos, and visual contents. It is free and affordable. I definitely recommend this software to webpage designers (especially beginners)!

I mainly used Bxslider to customize my websites and to add the sliding features to the visual contents on my websites. I learned how to use the software pretty fast. It is very user-friendly and free.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bxslider
UB
User in Broadcast Media

"this software comes with the best support staff out there"

What do you like best?

I like the look of Bxslider also the layout and all around ease of using high quality software, I think this software is everything they say they are and more

What do you dislike?

I think it could use ways to implement the product it is a really good software, I have had an excellent experience with BXslider

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes this software is top notch it is a positve move, one of the biggest assets is having this software and it's advantages

its really enhanced our performance in several ways as in connecting and its also taught us a lot of insightful information

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

"Bxslider"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with the software. It has helped immensely with website accessibility and design

What do you dislike?

I truly don’t dislike anything about this software and would be surprised to hear if others did have dislikes on the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s great for large companies or businesses or even smaller ones who are trying to ease their usability of website

The amazing benefits I have mainly realized have to do with the website design

Hybrid J.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Bxslider helps to make quick fire links for customers to take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the hyperlinks might not work as well as could be some technical issues.

It helps advertise products and events.

Jaren L.

"Minimum effort, maximum value"

What do you like best?

Very easy tool to use, making content of webpages much more viewable

What do you dislike?

Standalone package, better to have more integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand the tooling well

Webpages that need a responsive slider

"BXSlider for the Win"

What do you like best?

I like how responsive it is within our implementation of it.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more customization options for it. I do think they'll add them over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot and if it fits your visual needs as well as functional requirements, you'll be happy you did.

We've been able to standardize and easily implement the slider, wherever we have needed it.

"Easy and simple"

What do you like best?

It's so easy and simple to use. It's also very effective and responsive. There are tons of configuration options too. Since it's free, it's useful to find security vulnerabilities easily.

What do you dislike?

There's plenty of false positives and false negatives, which is a disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reduce false positives and false negatives so it gives better results

Find security issues in code. Security analysis.

I
Internal Consultant

"Easy Setup and Works Well"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to implement with minimal web dev skill

What do you dislike?

no super easy to customize ui. can't change formatting without a lot of custom code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend for basic website slideshow use

Bxslider helps display content in a dynamic slideshow format while also allowing users to click through each slide.

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Bxslider is a helpful resource for all companies to use."

What do you like best?

I like that Bxslider is very aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Bxslider is not the most user-friendly.

I am using Bxslider to make our lab's webpage brighter.

"Buena herramienta"

What do you like best?

Es de fácil manejo, intuitiva y se adapta a cualquier tipo de dispositivo.

What do you dislike?

Nada, es amigable y tiene buen desempeño vale la pena.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FINE.

Mejor manejo.

"Bxslider was easy to use."

What do you like best?

I liked how comprehensive the software was.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the amount of time it took to download the software

I’m still learning jt

"Good working experience"

What do you like best?

Great aesthetic experience for websites

What do you dislike?

Not-so-easy to code into the website in question

Bxslider is helpful for maintaining a professional visual brand

UW
User in Wholesale

"Review "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and look of software. Also it’s better

What do you dislike?

Limited in capabilities wish it did more

Performance

Learning about Bxslider?

* We monitor all Bxslider reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories