– Afternic fast transfer with GoDaddy is awesome, and being listed in the path of GoDaddy by default and listed as “premium” is huge
– $25,000 BIN price max is reasonable (compared to Sedo’s $10k)
– No max price limitation on “make offer” minimum
– I’ve never had a buyer back out of a sale
– Great customer support and service
– 6 day hold on funds before payment is too long. Other marketplaces pay the same or next day — this should be reduced by at least a few days, at least for names that end up transferred to GoDaddy where the name is protected.
– no ticket/tracking system for support
– domain management interface is bulky and having to scroll horizontally to view columns sometimes causes me to go back a page and lose my progress
– When you first add a domain, too many go straight into “pending review” and stay there forever (until you send an email).
– So many names show as “already listed” when I try to add them. You guys should implement a separate way for users to flag a domain that they just registered but cannot add because it’s already listed. Using the contact form every single time to get this fixed is annoying — create an automated process or a fast-track way to flag these and get them listed.
– Why can’t I change my user login username for security purposes? Maybe 2-factor auth at some point ?
– Can’t see the number of people that viewed our “sales landing page” — this is very useful to measure interest so please consider adding it!