NeverBounce Reviews & Product Details

NeverBounce Overview

What is NeverBounce?

Over 130,000 users trust NeverBounce for their real-time email verification and list cleaning services. NeverBounce ensures companies reach their customers by dramatically increasing the delivery of their emails to the inbox. By checking email validity against a database of 6 Billion emails and removing outdated email addresses, NeverBounce improves deliverability and helps businesses adhere to strict email provider guidelines.

NeverBounce Details

NeverBounce offers real-time email verification and email cleaning services.

ZoomInfo
2006
Vancouver, WA
@DiscoverOrg
1,751 employees on LinkedIn®

NeverBounce Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the NeverBounce community
Have you used NeverBounce before?

NeverBounce Reviews

Showing 92 NeverBounce reviews
Already have NeverBounce?
D
What do you like best?

Been using it for a couple of weeks and haven't run into any problems whatsoever. The app is a breeze to use and integrates with my HubSpot CRM beautifully. If you want to send marketing emails to a list and have confidence that almost none of them will bounce, use NeverBounce. I send about 500 emails or more at a time and my bounce rates have been lower than .5% with NeverBounce - my last campaign had a bounce rate of .37%! Crazy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything bad to say. I did try to export my last email list back into HubSpot after it had been cleaned with NeverBounce and got an error message. Normally this would be frustrating and would require a lot of digging and researching to figure out the problem. However, I chatted in with NeverBounce support, and within MINUTES (you read that right) they had the problem fixed. Probably one of the most prompt customer service experiences I have ever witnessed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing bounce rates and sending marketing emails with confidence. My bounce rates went from 7-9% to always below .5% with NeverBounce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using neverbounce has helped lessen our overall bounce rate (less than 3% on our email blasts). I now won't upload a list to our CRM without first verifying the contacts in NeverBounce. It's easy to use and quick and I like that I can add multiple users to my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I truly dislike but if we could verify multiple emails for a single contact, that would be a huge time saver. As it is with only being able to upload a list with one email associated per contact, I have to run the names through 2-3 times to verify each email address associated with the contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I shopped around for the best value on an email verification tool. NeverBounce guaranteed a low bounce rate (and it's fulfilled those promises of 3% or less bounce rate). It was also less costly than some other programs I looked at. And I love the promos they send and frequently use the coupon codes to buy more credits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lessening our email bounce rate and keeping our CRM cleaner with good data. Raising our deliverability is very important to my company. So far, verifying the lists in NeverBounce has helped with deliverability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The interface is modern and simple-- far better than many of their counterparts. The validation process itself is rather quick, I would say it takes less than 5 minutes to validate a few thousand rows of data.

Pricing is slightly cheaper, but in general- all email validation is similar in price, and quite cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The list is quite limited. We've used this tool for about 4 years, and probably validated close to a half a million rows. We are not a power user. But, I would say I've notice there have not been a tremendous number of improvements to the tool or changes to the website... but at the same time, I don't really feel that Neverbounce is missing any features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! It's an excellent platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bulk email validation. We have process documentation for how our team can use Neverbounce, it's very simple to use, rarely does it have any errors. It is consistent, dependable, and accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Einfache Handhabung und Integration mit anderen Tools. Dadurch super schneller Workflow zu einem fairen Preis. Durch Neverbounce sind die Bounce-Raten extrem gesunken auf unter einem Prozent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Leider können, wahrscheinlich technologisch nicht alle E-Mails perfekt geprüft werden. Neverbounce schlägt dann teilweise vor E-Mail Adressen zu archivieren, die noch gut sind, einfach weil der Server die Antwort nicht gibt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super Lösung, einfach mal austesten. DIe Integration war Kinderleicht Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Mail Bounce-Raten senken und den E-Mail Versand so optimieren. Vor allem die INtegration mit Pardot macht es uns Kinderleicht NEverbounce in den E-Mail Versand-Prozess einzubeziehen und das zu akzeptablen Preisen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Speed and Accuracy of the service and the price is very reasonable. Having clean email lists is essential for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to verify some e-mail addresses however i don't know if this a result of their service or if the e-mail addresses simply cannot be verified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must use this service if you do large email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Neverbounce helps me to verify email address quickly and efficiently. The price is very reasonable. As a small business owner, time and cost are always top priority and Neverbounce is excellent in both regards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Agent for Europe
What do you like best?

Esto es muy rápido cuando se trata de limpiar y evaluar la lista de correo electrónico de los tuyos. Es realmente simple de configurar y usar, un equipo de soporte realmente rápido y útil responderá a todas tus preguntas y te permitirá navegar por el sitio web. Además, te ayuda a organizar y filtrar tus contactos de manera más eficiente. Ofrecen análisis gratuitos, y eso es realmente genial en caso de que dudes en intentarlo. Encuentro esto muy fiable. Es súper fácil obtener información en Google Sheets, que puedes usar para mostrar la lista de los tuyos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Y tanto que no he tenido problemas con NeverBounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yo tenía otros usuarios que buscaban la misma situación que yo. Os animo a probar NeverBounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entre los mayores problemas en los que estamos trabajando está el hacer contactos inútiles y hacer lo malo. Se trata de perder el tiempo tratando de conseguir una dirección de correo electrónico o tal vez algo más. En cambio, ahora puedes concentrarte en encontrar los contactos adecuados para tu correo electrónico. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that it is really simple to use, that it already removes the duplicated emails without taking your credits and the pricing model. It also has amazing customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to have an easier way to manage the different loads of emails and my history, and integrate it with my marketing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't send emails without validation. You can try to use catchall emails if you're really in need of a database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Validating email databases we purchased from partners or captured in different ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President, CEO
What do you like best?

Simple to us platform, quick process, cost effective. Support has been very helpful when we have questions or needed information. Simple to reload credits as we need them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are often a lot of "unverifiable" emails that wind up bouncing when we send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to scrub your lists often! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients use list received from TradeShow participation. Validating each list before sending allows us to filter out people who may have changed companies or emails and therefore lower our bounce rates on campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer
What do you like best?

Easy to use functionality. Speed of validation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I've only had a great experience with Neverbounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a lightweight and effective solution for cleaning your email list, you can trust NeverBounce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our email list quickly becomes outdated due to the amount of churn in the industry we serve. Neverbounce allows us to quickly weed out bad emails which help us reduce bounce rates and improving our overall deliverability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

When it comes to evaluating and cleaning up the mailing list, things can happen quickly. It's really simple to install and use, and it has a very responsive support team that will respond all your various questions and assist you in navigating the page. It also enables you to coordinate as well as filter your connections more effectively. It's a free analysis, so if you hesitate to try it out, it's good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with NeverBounce so far. As for the fee, I don't know if it's expensive or cheap now because I'm in the free trial phase, so I'm using a service that seems to be reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that others who want to solve comparable issues, such as excessive organization and failure rates, try NeverBounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resolve one of the biggest time problems by making unwanted contacts or trying to send the wrong email address. We can now concentrate more on getting the right contacts for your emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EF
What do you like best?

It's really inexpensive, so it's a no brainer. Because high bounce rates compromise our relationship with our marketing automation platform, as well as our data integrity with our email server, we are hyper sensitive about sending to the wrong addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We often end up removing a lot of potentially valid email addresses as a precaution. It'd be nice to have an even higher rate of certainty so we don't lose such a high percentage of our lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This ensure we never go over a 10% bounce rate (in fact, we never even come close!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The semplicity and user experience of the website. And also the precision of the service, with all the possibility to download the list with disposable/all/unverified/bounces Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is very good and it works fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to clean my dirty email list with invalid address Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

It verifies valid emails like a charm. Pricing is very economical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they took lot to time to verify the list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me find verified emails from the manually curated email list from Linkedin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The API. It just...works. Also the ability to check lists through csv Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing - it does what it says. We have never had an issue using NeverBounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn the API and make use of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the past, we had a huge problem with undeliverable or incorrect email addresses, or email addresses that come from obvious spam tramps. NeverBounce helps us solve this with amazing accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The accuracy of the emails that Neverbounce validates as verified and bad emails is extremely accurate. It's also extremely easy to use on the rare occasion where you need support, their team is very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have never faced any issues with the accuracy of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's extremely easy to use and the accuracy is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing the bounce rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

We installed the service on our landing page via their API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NeverBounce has failed to update its system to accommodate for @Hey.com domains. This has meant that we've had to disable the service and stop using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't sign up for it until they fix their @hey.com issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helpful for preventing people from entering fake emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

What I like the majority of about NeverBounce is it's got turn into really essential for all personnel who operate inside the firm since it assures the greatest protection inside the usage of e-mail. Furthermore, it has a lot of favorable features to help maintain an electronic mail cost-free of spam and hazardous electronic mail addresses, it absolutely was also famous this resource is incredible due to the fact it's got the choices you mostly want to further improve, the efficiency of my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislike for this application, its working fine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended application for better ROI of email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There was no damaging element with NeverBounce, quite the opposite it really is quite constructive together with the e-mails as it merchants every one of the details that we situation and acquire inside our firm, the opposite gain this exceptional application has is it permits us to control and validate our e-mail and on the very same time it presents us the privilege of having the ability to eradicate spam from our inbox accurately within an outstanding time

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director of Marketing and Communications
What do you like best?

Neverbounce is effective at list cleanup, is easy to use and it's cheap. What could be better? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do have questions regarding the records flagged as suspect but not confirmed. Seems like this should be more definitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clean lists are essential to reduce hard bounces and to avoid getting misidentified and potentially blacklisted as a spammer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I love how simple the interface is. We are easily able to upload our lists and the clean up is quick and easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a simple way to connect with SFMC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have cleaned up our 3 million + list so that we are not wasting time and money on useless emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

terms of estimating and cleansing out your email lists. It really is really effortless to established up and use, by using a really quick and beneficial assist staff to reply to your inquiries and enable you to navigate the location. Furthermore, it aids you to definitely manage and filter out your contacts far more proficiently. They supply a free of charge examination which can be great if you' 're indecisive on making an attempt it out. I take into account it to get quite reputable. Downloading and transferring to google sheets of whatsoever you could use to check out your lists is tremendous straightforward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

presently I do not have any negative aspect for this application, its working fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best suggest application of verifying and validating the email lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been resolving among our largest problems with possessing to squandering the time of making worthless contacts or making an attempt to re-email negative email addresses. As an alternative now we could target far more on locating the proper contacts to email.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
Facilities Services
What do you like best?

It is very fast when it comes to estimating and cleaning out your email lists,. It is very easy to set up and use, with a very fast and helpful support team to answer all your questions and help you navigate the site . It also helps you to organize and filter out your contacts more efficiently. They offer a free analysis which is awesome if you''re indecisive on trying it out. I consider it to be very reliable. Downloading and transferring to google sheets of whatever you may use to view your lists is super simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not experienced any problems when using NeverBounce. As far as pricing I am only on the free trial so at the moment I am not sure if I believe it is over priced or not from what I have seen it appears as a pay as you use type service which seems very reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage others to give NeverBounce a try if they are looking for a solution in trying to solve similar problems like I have such as organization and an excessive bounce rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving one of our biggest issues of having to wasting time of creating useless contacts or attempting to re-email bad email addresses. Instead now we can focus more on finding the correct contacts to email . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

If you have a list of emails that need to be cleaned, you can easily run them through NeverBounce and get them cleaned and ready to use. That basic functionality works great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with the integration with Intercom because our email list is massive. I wish this worked more smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can probably get a discount for buying in bulk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Avoiding spam traps and dealing with problems with our email list. This has helped us avoid having issues with Intercom, our ESP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Very easy to work with. Solid product (email hygiene) and easy to work with customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

N/A. They execute exactly as they promise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid partner. Happy with their performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email list hygiene Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It was simple and effective. Didn't take a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think I just don't like that I have to verify if I've emailed these people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's simple and easy and cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm making sure the email addresses I have are valid and my email is solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.