Zoom Reviews & Product Details

Zoom Overview

What is Zoom?

Zoom brings teams together to get more done in a frictionless and secure video environment. Our easy, reliable, and innovative video-first unified communications platform provides video meetings, voice, webinars, and chat across all devices and spaces. Visit zoom.com. -- Zoom Meetings & Chat -- Zoom Phone -- Zoom Video Webinars -- Zoom Rooms & Conference Room Connector -- App Marketplace

Zoom Details
Discussions
Zoom Community

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Zoom Video Communications
2011
San Jose, CA
@zoom_us
80 Twitter followers
4,694 employees on LinkedIn®

Zoom Videos

Zoom Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Zoom community
Have you used Zoom before?

Zoom Reviews

Zoom
Junior Web Developer
IT Support Engineer
Software developers
Response from Paige Goldberg of Zoom

Hi there, thank you for your review. Please try the recommendations in the following support article to prevent any future connection issues: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362463-Wireless-WiFi-Connection-Issues

If you run into any other issues or have any questions, please feel free to share here so someone on our team can assist: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you!

Software Associate Trainer
What do you like best?

It has great tools that contribute to good connection for video conferencing and calls with extensive access and great fluency. I like the efficiency of the tool with wich I can share files and documents, participate in chat rooms with direct and group messages, survey capacity and give good feedback among all the participants of a work call. I like to present lectures and then be able to send the recorded work. Without a doubt, it has everything in one and allows you to manage various work areas, including projects in the proper organization of events through the calendar, content management and even discussion of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have seen that lately some people have suffered from vulnerability to their security, I fear a little about this, but personally I have never presented any system failure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a tool for remote work, look no further, Zoom is the right tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoom has been a part of our lives for a year and has been a really good work tool. It allowed us to continue with our work rhythm and not give up. Without a doubt, it provides the necessary help so that the work flows correctly. We have been able to share documents, interact with clients and work colleagues.

I haven't even been able to see family members for a long time and Zoom has allowed us to bond despite the distance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

I love Zoom. It is very easy to use even for those who are not tech savvy. It is also very reasonably priced. Because so many people have used zoom this past year, it made my virtual conference that much easier for the attendees to view. They were familiar with it and I had absolutely not users with technical difficulties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The administrative portion of zoom where you create and change all of your settings can be a bit confusing. I got "lost" several times. I do not like that you cannot upload your speakers presentations to a platform so both the host and the presenter have access to. Case in point I had a non tech presenter who never could figure out how to share his screen (even with an hour of training!!!). It would have been nice if we could have uploaded his presentation to the platform and then he could have moved the slides from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had small board meetings as well as a virtual conference using zoom. It is a great way to hold a meeting when you are not able to meet in person. I have also used the zoom webinar platform to host a webinars for my members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.