Zoom

Zoom

(7,088)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by Jorge C.
Jorge C.

"Very reliable platform"

What do you like best?

The fact that people could connect to a Zoom meeting or Webinar with lower bandwidth connections (between 2 a 10 megabits per second). I also like the quality of the video transmitted and the speed of the interface for functions such as sharing the screen or changing between a PC and an IOS device.

What do you dislike?

While the webinar functions are enough for conducting decent webinars (including polls, markup tools, etc.), the platform still lacks integration with other tools such as autoresponders (i.e. ConvertKit, Active Campaign, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best platforms for both virtual meetings and webinars based on their reliability and almost zero lag time for users. Moreover, they are investing in their infrastructure to achieve a leadership position within the next few years.

We are using Zoom for conducting webinars, for our team meetings (which happen across the continent) and for 1 to 1 consultation sessions with customers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 7,088 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by User in Higher Education
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by Charisse D.
Charisse D.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by User
View Original
Zoom review by Allison R.
Allison R.
Zoom review by Chris D.
Chris D.
Zoom review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning
Zoom review by Shilpi A.
Shilpi A.

"Zoom making the video conferencing easy !!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is the best video conferencing tool that I have ever used. Using the zoom one can easily video conference with anyone. Using the zoom the team meeting can be conducted for the sync up. In zoom one can easily share his desktop screen for explaining any topic. One can easily provide the presentation to the team. If you are in the noisy area you can mute your audio so that others are not disturb which is the best thing I like. Also one can easily chat in the zoom. Zoom provides the scheduling of the meeting which is very great. The owner of the meeting get the notification when all the member are joined. One can record the meeting the for the future in the zoom. Zoom is the making the team sync very easy.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to dislike about the zoom as it provides all the required functionality. The zoom community can work on the enhancement of screen sharing as it does not allow other to share the screen if one's screen is cast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is the best video conferencing tool which can be used by any individual to share his knowledge among other people, also an individual can used this to conduct the tutorial. Also any company can use this to interact with other team member. It is the best app and can it is worth a try !!

With the help of one can easily sync up with their team member. Any company can schedule the workshop for the team member and also record them for the future uses. The zoom is very beneficial for giving the presentation to the other team member. The functionalities of zoom are pretty amazing,

Zoom review by Patrick T. A.
Patrick T. A.

"A very efficient application for meetings"

What do you like best?

The main function is video calls, but it also allows you to record meetings, share the link, control the computer of another person on the call. It is an easy-to-use tool to use. It is an effective tool to manage a remote computer. The features available are of high use.

What do you dislike?

The inability to take quick notes inside the tool, if they can add this it will be a complete tool for online meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can take advantage of the chat options to remember questions to be asked at the end of the meeting. The ability to share screens is simple and super easy, all participants can be following you during the meeting, also the quality of audio and image is plus.

Zoom is a great way for our staff to share screens with end users to teach and update everyone. Zoom is very fast and easy to get connected to a team member or support agent. The recording software is very handy for creating tutorials as well.

Zoom review by Saurav K.
Saurav K.

"A best AudioVisual Meeting Conference tool"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to install and Configure .user just need to click on the Meeting URL and you will in the meeting after entering Meeting ID . We can continue our meeting till 40 minutes , if we are using free version .we can increase the meeting time by taking an appropriate Plan from the Zoom website.Zoom has provided a good interface through which we can easily check our scheduled meetings. through zoom we can easily maintain the user role which means we can have a private meeting with the person have particular user role that helps alot to take the things confidential . we can also chat while Video Conference is going on .online web tutorials are also there if we needed any help regarding Zoom software

What do you dislike?

Sometime Audio quality decrease dont know exactly its whether due to Internet speed or there is some bug in the tool itself

Tool sometime crashes in between while conference call is going when a large number of co-workers joins at-least more than 80 people as it requires a large bandwdith to operate

We manually need to Adjust the Size of the Video Conference Call(video aspect ratio) so that it should fit the Desktop accurately

Recommendations to others considering the product

you will never get Dissatisfy with this product , everyone should give it at least once try

We are using to attend seminars\meeting with the co-workers and with the Customer

Zoom review by Roseu A.
Roseu A.

"works on all phones"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the best platforms in its category, its cost is really affordable and what I like most is that I can connect from a variety of devices at the same time, because the talks are more conducive in the sense of conferences. Zoom has a completely simple interface to use. You don't have to worry about the number of members of the talk, since in zoom the number of members allowed is quite large, the recording and attendance tools are adapted depending on the number of users who are connected. It is also necessary to mention that you can establish a private chat with each one of the listeners, for any eventuality that arises, it is really very comfortable since the individual problems can be treated in an individual way as it should be. Finally I like that zoom is a platform that does not have advertising, which is great because I do not waste time closing ads that I am not interested in seeing.

What do you dislike?

Zoom in my opinion has only one defect and is the only thing about the platform that I do not like and is the fact that you have a limited time to give your talk, and is that when the chat exceeds the hour of duration the platform begins to present problems, the tools are limited and to continue you need to restart the system, the worst thing is that most of the time it is not enough with a single restart but throughout the talk you have to restart it several times so that not only do you lose the idea of what you wanted to say, but your listeners get bored and disconnected and your talk ends up being a total failure if you extend beyond an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is much better than most video conferencing programs on the internet, it's very easy to get in and create.

Zoom is a platform that has helped me to connect with distant members of my company, I can set up meetings and schedule actions to take from the comfort of where I am, really useful, because I do not need to have them around, I just need an internet connection.

Zoom review by Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.

"Zoom makes life easier!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is useful in so many ways including being able to video conference with my peers effortlessly. In addition to its video conferencing abilities, I can easily screen share without any hiccups or issues arising. The consistency and reliability of this platform has allowed me to use it on a weekly basis for video meetings and tutoring sessions.

What do you dislike?

If Zoom is used with individuals who may have other audio apps open, there may be some redundancy and audio feedback that comes through Zoom. This causes slight disruption that can be frustrating. However, if all users stop using these other apps before starting the call on Zoom, this problem is nonexistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend users to consider implementing Zoom for their video conferencing and screen-sharing needs! The consistency, reliability and security Zoom has to offer are unparalleled by competitors. It has made running meetings and tutoring sessions highly efficient.

Zoom has been very useful for me in running video meetings and tutoring sessions with the added feature of screen share. I am able to start a video call with my peers and then use the screen share feature to go through practice questions, lecture slides, and notes together. I can control my colleagues' screen to show them where the key information from a practice question may be, and teach them how this information is essential in coming to the right answer choice. This has enhanced not only my own learning, but has helped me become a more effective tutor to my peers.

Zoom review by Natasha R.
Natasha R.

"very fast with excellent quality."

What do you like best?

I like Zoom because it is very simple to use, the platform is not complicated at all so connecting becomes very easy. I can connect from a variety of devices simultaneously and I have no drawbacks or restrictions. Another virtue of zoom is that it does not have the annoying advertising that constantly appears in services similar to this one, that makes the connection less heavy and consequently makes the service faster. The best zoom feature so far is that you can establish a private connection with each of the users who interact in the room, and you can do it without any restrictions. I love that you don't have to be a genius or a tech-savvy to be able to use this platform, as you can handle it almost intuitively. You can add many users to the room without having problems with the limit of people, and the best thing is that the tools, both recording and assistance vary based on the number of users that are available.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when you connect to zoom in free connection, when you reach the limit of one hour, the platform begins to fail and it is necessary to restart the application or limit the tools, this makes you lose the meaning of the talk and represents a big problem, since the other members of the meeting are disconnected, because nobody likes to wait. However, I must admit that this is a very recent problem, since I have been using the platform for some time and it had not happened before. I think it is a problem that should be solved as soon as possible and is that as users compromises the quality of the talk that is given through the medium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend zoom for the ease with which we can create online meetings, is an excellent tool.

Zoom is a great platform, I would say one of the best and is that through the platform I can communicate seamlessly with members and customers of my company, schedule early meetings and send them the invitation. I can also connect from wherever I am. The platform is very useful to me, because this way I can closely monitor the work that we enter to our clients, so I can not be in person in the company, I just need to have an Internet connection.

Zoom review by Henry S.
Henry S.

"Makes my meetings simple"

What do you like best?

Among all its multiple functions, the ones I like most are:

- Share the content with all the members of the meeting

- Schedule and start meetings easier

- Record all meetings MP4 or M4A

- Virtual funds conceals my true location

- Option to raise your hand to speak in order at each meeting

- I think backup

- Incoming and outgoing call options

What do you dislike?

When an internet connection is not stable, one of those who are making the meeting causes us all to wait until the connection is stable again so that nothing of the information that is being talked about is lost but if the meeting is delayed by taking more weather

With the virtual meeting rooms we are all in different places but at the same time in the meeting without having to go to where the majority of the group is and at the same time they are all in the same room

Zoom review by Cristyn C.
Cristyn C.

"Zoom is a good program for video calls"

What do you like best?

It is a perfect platform to make the best use of time when you have a lot of team member who is located across different states of different countries. Zoom video conferencing so easy to use that one needs no prior knowledge of how the system works. It has all the perks one needs.

What do you dislike?

I think the meeting notification emails could be a little more streamlined and easier for participants to understand. Luckily you can edit these before sending them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, if you need software for video chatting, whether for personal or business use, Zoom is a solid option. Very easy to set up and use. Allows you to video chat with others and share your screen.

The calls have always been perfect with clear audio and video. Many of our meetings are audio only and Zoom handles that as well. The only thing I don't like is the format of the notification emails. It's a minor nitpick but there are some things that I imagine very few people use that just add to the clutter of the email, like the iPhone 1-touch dialing or the separate East Coast and West Coast call-in numbers. Luckily you can delete these from the invite before hitting send.

Zoom review by Connelly R.
Connelly R.

"One of the most seamless video conferencing tools."

What do you like best?

It's almost insane how well Zoom plays with other apps. My business streamlines it within our Slack channels allowing us to jump on calls immediately when we get a calendar slack note. It almost works as if it's not even there. Coming from a decentralized company, we're on Zoom everyday of the week. It makes work easier providing face-to-face contact. We even have amazing "town hall" meetings with our entire company at times (over 100 employees).

What do you dislike?

I don't know if I can blame it on Zoom, but sometimes the quality can be a little spotty. We'll have audio cut out, video drop, and other issues. But that could be just from a poor connection on other ends. It's also kind of a difficult tool to get to know quickly - takes some time to figure out how to jump on a call, how to share your screen, when to mute yourself, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Personalizing our decentralized company, streamlining our communication process, and saving money by minimizing the need to travel all the time.

Zoom review by Sebastian H.
Sebastian H.

"How communication / conferencing should be!"

What do you like best?

Not only does it work on every platform we needed (android, windows, osx, ubuntu) but in comparison to our previous solutions it uses way less battery and power on our laptops which means we can join meetings even while on the road.

Apart from that it's also nice to have a comfortable browser-plugin for integration with google calender or spontaneous meetings.

Finally, in this day and age it's nice to have the option of a self-hosted / on premise instances so all data is kept in-house and we are in control.

What do you dislike?

Allthough it's possible to get a self-hosted solution, for small businesses it's way to expensive.

The options of controlling your data and keeping it in-house should be accessible for everyone nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance, you won't regret it. For most small meetings your free account will be everything you need but even if you need more the pricing is fair as well. On top of all that it just runs on all the platforms you want.

From having daily stand-up meetings when your team is spread all across the globe to inviting new candidates into a quick videocall before they physically need to show up, it's just our single multitool to handle all things video/communication.

And with it's integration into mattermost, which we use for all things wirtten in terms of communication/ notifications, we now can have everyone up2date about what's going on.

Zoom review by Wileymi Gisel G.
Wileymi Gisel G.

"A much needed software in the modern world"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a fabulous communications software of fast speed that combines videoconference, online meetings, chat and mobile collaboration, currently offers the possibility of organizing conferences with multiple participants in all parts of the world, improving the quality of its services as a result of the adjustment of its compatibility with Skype for business and integration with Slack, its practicality is wide and very versatile, can be used for both corporate events, as for long distance entertainment events, this is software creates bridges and unites more and more people, it is really very easy, useful and friendly to use.

What do you dislike?

What could upset me about this software is the fact that its good functioning is intimately linked to the quality of connection of each user and at the time of a mass meeting with more than 300 people this could be a problem, however, it is notorious the efforts of the developers of this software to expand the capacity of response of the program to the growing requests of its users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this software is a necessary tool and is totally recommended for modern executives who require a fast and direct connection with their peers anywhere in the world, it is safe, reliable and friendly for all its users.

This software has been a very advantageous tool for connecting with my colleagues all over the world, I work as a lawyer and I videoconference weekly with this software, so I can attest to its great usefulness, I can not imagine the activity of international business without the use of this software, which allows immediate meeting anywhere in the world, effectively bringing people together.

Zoom review by Neel P.
Neel P.

"Zoom is the answer when it comes to video conferencing!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is great because not only is it a simple and quick to use video conferencing tool, but it has many added features to it. One of these features that has been a tremendous help to me is the ability to screen share with your peers. This feature has allowed me to run effective tutoring sessions with my peers and mentors.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Zoom, but if I had to really pick something, it would be that there may be some issues with sound if you are trying to screen share and video conference with other video apps running in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend trying Zoom out if you are looking for a tool that not only allows you to video conference with ease, but also have the ability to use screen share. It will make teaching and learning more efficient and thorough.

Zoom has made it easy for me to receive tutoring as well as provide online tutoring sessions for my colleagues. The ability to screen share while video conferencing makes it easy to do online practice questions together and explain out loud thought processes in reaching the correct answers.

Zoom review by Francisco Javier M.
Francisco Javier M.

"Zoom is a software that has no comparison "

What do you like best?

Zoom is the most important software I have in my list of software to use in my work, and this is for a simple reason, I use a lot of video calling and videoconferencing services to communicate with different fire stations nationwide to comply with fire prevention support. Zooms is a software that I use a lot to make video calls and videoconferences because it has the best quality in audio and video I could use, and has a chat that allows me to send information or extend aspects of our online meetings, also has one of the best options for managing videoconferences and video calls in the market, which allows me to add or disaggregate people, mute conversations and record videoconferences or video calls. These features make Zoom very functional for me, and that's why I don't stop using it.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is software that I have used at various stages of my professional career. Currently I use it a lot in my functions as deputy manager of the fire department, and I have a lot of experience handling each of its tools, and it is based on this experience that I can conclude that this software is very complete and has no weaknesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software because it allows you to communicate with every member of your office, company or foundation. This software has all the tools you need to have the best video calls and therefore have good communication with your co-workers.

Every time I have used Zoom in my work activities, my work experience and coordination of our fire department has increased drastically, to such a level that this software is vital for our work can be fulfilled entirely, taking as a tool the effective communication between the different members of our fire department. As assistant manager, I am very satisfied with how this software has improved my communication skills.

Zoom review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

Zoom has very reasonably priced plans. I was able to add 20 users for a client vs. 2 using Webex. The quality is excellent. The users have no trouble figuring out how to use this package. I also like how Zoom integrates into Azure AD and so the users have only to remember their email address and password to get in. It can also integrate with Google Apps.

What do you dislike?

This software does crash unexpectedly sometimes, for seemingly no reason. This is just an issue of the last couple of weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, Zoom is an excellent, quality product. It's easy to use and not too expensive. Reliable video meetings can be done with Zoom! You can have a whole team on Zoom and it's like they're there with you.

I have used this for about 2 years now and it has been great. The functions are simple and effective. This makes it very user-friendly and people have no issues learning how to use it. The breakout rooms are one of the best things this software provides that allows the big group to be broken up into smaller groups for discussion and then brought back together.

Zoom review by Marcos H.
Marcos H.

"A cloud-based software that provides communicational services"

What do you like best?

It is a cloud-based software that provides communicational services of very good quality, I like it because it is easy to use even for people who are not accustomed to using this type of programs, I like it because I can meet from wherever I find the mobile app, also offers a simple google calendar complement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems of video stability and sound when there are many participants in the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an app easy to use and one of the cheapest on the market, it's worth trying it in its free version and you won't regret it, quality video calls for meetings without the need to move.

It is one of the best ways to communicate with my customers because it offers high definition video calls at a very low cost, I can share screen and select which part of the screen I want to show, I like it because I can make presentations with statistics and slides easily and make webinars for many connected users just by sending them an invitation.

Zoom review by Dr. Ernesto G.
Dr. Ernesto G.

"It allows me to interview guests for my podcast"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and almost everyone has zoom already.

As a podcast solution, it is great to know that (1) I can record the video and audio but, most importantly (2) it records participant's audio on separate tracks which is incredibly valuable when editing.

What do you dislike?

The complicated meeting codes could be easier but it's not a dealbreaker. What I would like improved is connection quality. It seems like zoom uses up too many resources and so my guests have to close everything else in their computers in order for us to meet. Also, I would like to see zoom prioritize audio over video or at least allow me to toggle either one, in order to preserve audio quality when a connection is not super stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a free account and see if it works for your needs. You can also trial the different pro versions.

As I described above, I conduct my podcast interviews through zoom. The benefits of recording participants' audio on separate tracks are immense.

Zoom review by Aby S.
Aby S.

"no intrusive advertising"

What do you like best?

I love Zoom because it provides a quality service at a low cost. It also has an excellent video quality, the resolution is very good, it is also necessary to emphasize that the connections are established quickly. It has a very easy to use interface, it is not complicated to establish a connection and I can send an invitation to the users of the room to connect immediately. The number of users is not limited, as zoom supports many more people than other platforms. I also like that the recording tools can vary depending on the number of users who are connected, this often makes your life easier. Finally I like that zoom has no advertising added, so you do not have to be closing ads and texts that do not interest you.

What do you dislike?

There are only two things I don't like about zoom, the first is that it is very annoying to have to enter the code so many times to be able to log in because the user code is updated frequently and then you need to make sure you have the most updated code to enter the platform.

Another annoying thing about zoom is that after a connection of more than an hour the service begins to give problems, because you have to adjust the tools and it is necessary to restart the application and this is a very unpleasant problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend zoom for its speed when configuring to proceed to access the virtual meeting or talk to someone, is very simple to use and requires little knowledge to run it.

It's excellent for work meetings or to teach classes, in my case I use it for both things and except for a couple of details that has the application, because it makes my life easier, because it is much less complicated to establish a virtual meeting than a face-to-face one.

Zoom review by Mayank S.
Mayank S.

"Best Official Meeting Tool in the Market"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a cloud based meeting tools used for organisations to share their work experiences and concerns using a meeting id via inviting the project team over the same bridge. The Mobile app feature make it more robust and handy product to use and meetings can be attended from anywhere remotely which is the best feature of this product to use.

What do you dislike?

There are no issues with the tool as its easy to use and share their screen as well for all the participants attending the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and share their screen as well for all the participants attending the meeting.The Mobile app feature make it more robust and handy product to use and meetings can be attended from anywhere remotely which is the best feature of this product to use.It will be a great asset for an organisation to perform their daily activities and share their concerns within the team.

It's easy to use and share their screen as well for all the participants attending the meeting. Its very handy and easy to use due to its mobility it can also be used via mobile app installing over your phone which makes it more reliable and remote product for an organisation and meetings can be attended from anywhere remotely which is the best feature of this product to use. It will be a great asset for an organisation to perform their daily activities and share their concerns within the team.

Zoom review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"It's a new and easy way to have a meeting"

What do you like best?

It was a good tool with good training manuals and options. I would use it again. This software was easy to use. The audio and video worked well. It was easy to make changes once the conference was set up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike pricing. The software is great but there are comparable options such as Google Hangouts which have the same functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only used it many times as we use a different video webinar tool in my company, but the experience I've had was so great, I created a personal account for when I need to hold video webinars.

We are using this to connect our remote offices together for all hands meetings and host company events while keeping everyone involved. I enjoy the recording feature the most. It's great for all hands meetings and Its also really easy to use. Anyone can pick it up easily. Its also more secure and works great.

Zoom review by James C.
James C.

"Everyone's Using Zoom"

What do you like best?

Firstly, since everyone I know is using it for online meetings (and they used to use Skype), I've had to switch too. The quality if good, and screen sharing works well. When using chat, when not in a Zoom meeting, it is easy and allows for sending different types of attachments. I also like the ease of setting up new Zoom meetings (there's even a Google Calendar plugin).

What do you dislike?

I haven't found it possible to re-position or resize video images of people while they are in a particular meeting. When you go to screen share, their videos become really tiny, and can't be resized that I can tell, either. It would be nice to have an audio boost also, in case they're speaking softly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far so good...

We're collaborating with people from around the world, in different time zones. I can simply share a meeting time and day and it translates it automatically into their time zone.

Zoom review by Craig A.
Craig A.

"An affordable and reliable software"

What do you like best?

Zoom I like very much because it is an affordable and reliable software that combines cloud-based video conferencing, meetings and group messages with a user-friendly interface and easy to use, I like to schedule meetings with invitation and reminder, record meetings you think necessary in different video formats, share screen, in large meetings I can choose who to see or see all participants at once, has a very interesting chat where you can go pouring opinions while developing an exposure which makes the meeting more dynamic.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find failures in the stability in the calls or interferences, it is not repeated often but it can be annoying when one has some important meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be used by anyone without training, but there are good tutorials for those who use it professionally.

My company has offices around the world so a tool like Zoom can not miss, I take care of monitoring customs entries and must be communicated with several points of contact to ensure that entries are well monitored and compatible, for this nothing better than being able to send screen captures of entry orders through Zoom chat, or show the contents of some packages in an audit, I also take care to train and support CBH specialists which is easier and practical through videoconferencing with access to many users.

Zoom review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"It's great for video conferences, compared to others, it's the best"

What do you like best?

I like, in particular, Zoom helped me to work remotely without facing any problems regarding share screen or voice chat (that I faced when I used to use Hangouts, Skype), all the team can regroup together and talk like if we were in a real conference room.

What do you dislike?

Chat mechanism is not quite good (poor UI), on Linux zoom sometimes lower its volume channel automatically randomly tried that on Ubuntu and Arch Linux, I think that happens on Linux only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall zoom is excellent compared to Hangout and zoom very Stable connection, very useful feature like share screen and raising hand also your company contacts all listed when you just login in with your company account.

Zoom allows me to communicate with my teammates easily, annotate over their screen, screen sharing and voice quality are excellent, recording sessions, overall zoom delivers an excellent experience for people who work remotely, works for mobile too and that feature is awesome to call and communicate from anywhere or any device.

Zoom review by Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.

"Great for Remote Meetings"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, ability to use both computer and phone audio, fast speed, ability to share screens and run a separate chat window for participants. It is nearly fool-proof for even someone who isn't computer savvy. We have a variety of positions in our company and some are much less office based so it's nice to be able use a system that doesn't require them to have any special computer skills to use. It basically prompts you through the set-up.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like is that it automatically connected to the camera. It's not always necessary to have 50 people awkwardly watching one presenter and looking at each other's faces. It prompts you to select phone or computer audio which is nice. And it automatically mutes you if you aren't the presenter. Super helpful when you have 50 people tuning in from offices and homes to have a bunch of background noise as people join. I would love for it to delay showing the camera as well. To give the participants the option to video in or not.

We are in a franchise so business owners are all over the country. It's not easy to get everyone together as an audience all at once considering the location challenge. We use Zoom to be able to have training, meetings, etc from a distance for all.

Zoom review by Susan E.
Susan E.

"Real Estate Accountability Group & Role Play"

What do you like best?

Easy connection to 3 or more folks in the USA, at a mutually agreed upon time. It did take one senior member with getting onto to it, took several weeks for her! LOL. But the others in the group use it.

Also. my role-playing partner uses it as well and she is 50 miles away and we get great reception all the time

What do you dislike?

The learning curve on how to make stand-alone videos that I can send out to my clients - but that's my fault as I have not had the time to really play with it outside of our Zoom meeting.

When I click on the meeting to add it to Google Calendar, still have not figured out why it can't go straight to put it in. I have to check 'accept' Zoom ok each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, the support is GREAT! I just use it my self for role play and for my accountability group which grew from 1 to 3! I love the product. The Free version, so far is adequate for my small needs. Sure wish my broker would go with it. He does use a webinar but not sure what version it is.

I was in accountability with one person for real estate. Another friend wanted to join and I could use my phone for 3 people. When I 4th one wanted to join our group, I figured that Zoom was best and its a lot better being able to 'see' the person on the other end of the line. Second, is ease of use

Zoom review by Zac G.
Zac G.

"Very useful tool that allows me to videoconference with good image and sound"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very useful tool that allows me to videoconference with good image and sound, meetings can be by video or audio only, allows sharing documents and images, is better than other communication solutions that we have tested because it has a very intuitive interface and is a stable software.

What do you dislike?

In the past I have had problems with the mobile application because its interface had errors that made the process of organizing meetings very long but have improved in the last update and now works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and configure, it allows to improve the internal communication of the company that adapts it, I recommend to try it.

I work within the integrated design team of my company, we use Zoom because it is the best option to be communicated and collaborate with the previous design and programming of projects in construction, thanks to the chat Zoom we can easily share images to get other opinions, sharing screen we can walk through the spaces to give an idea to the rest of the team about the work to be done.

Zoom review by Morgan S.
Morgan S.

"Easy to use and very good use"

What do you like best?

The design of the page makes its operation is correct and you have a fast and secure access to the information deposited and the conversations that are made, it is an app very valuable for my company because we have reduced costs when creating meetings It is easy and from any place where you can connect each user, the meeting access rooms is the best option that this app has because it can be connected in any device to access and all in a very orderly way to comment with the function of raise your hand, because I admit that at the beginning that was what asked me how it was going to be done to create virtual meetings and that we could all speak without having a mess from which nothing would be able to hear from so many who spoke at once something that I'm surprised with this useful function

What do you dislike?

If each user who accesses meetings does not have a good internet speed, it can cause delays in the meetings because the video will be paused and they will have to wait until they have a stable connection to continue with the meeting.

They save transportation costs of the participants participating in the meeting and work times that benefit so that the time flows better and thus achieve other activities that are scheduled during the day, we all meet more easily from the comfort of where each user want to connect

Zoom review by Rainel B.
Rainel B.

"Excellent performance, great sound and image quality and a wide range of meeting support tools"

What do you like best?

ease of use, multiplicity of platforms that can be connected simultaneously (PCs, notebooks, tablets, smartphones); there is also a significant differential in the number of participants that can be added and the available assistance, recording and sharing tools; the non-display of unwanted advertisements and texts is also a very pleasant differential, allowing connected users to concentrate exclusively on the progress of the meeting; the possibility of private interaction among users is also an extremely useful feature, since one-off issues can be dealt with without interrupting the course of the general discussion

What do you dislike?

the duration of the free mode connection could be extended to one hour or more; for cost reasons, for groups with few users or in the structuring phase, it may be preferable to give up other resources and maintain the connection for a longer time; in any case, the limitation of time or resources could be a choice of the user, since the need for successive restarts of the application end up compromising the progress of the meeting and, ultimately, the acceptance of the tool by the other participants

Recommendations to others considering the product

no advice

gather physically distant participants, allow simultaneous interaction of the same to obtain the best solution and routing of problems, besides being able to hold meetings of company management, reconciling the commitments and the displacements of all, which allows the drastic reduction of costs and eliminates the need for numerous onerous and, indeed, often infeasible, physical displacements

Zoom review by Helena M.
Helena M.

"Zoom for meetings, Great!"

What do you like best?

Zoom I love it, it has an excellent quality of video and audio, the connectivity is very good, it is not complicated to use it and less to send an invitation to start a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The code that the user puts into their device is constantly refreshing. Once in a while, I'll have to enter the code a few times in a row to make sure that I have the most up to date code in order to enter the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is perfect for work teams and offices where it is necessary to have fast meetings, it is very easy to use and the prices are very good.

The software was very easy to connect with and install. I was able to install and connect the software in less than three minutes. There is a code that is displayed on the screen that allows the user to quickly connect to the software if the user is on the same WiFi.

Zoom review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"I can schedule a meeting in minutes with just an invitation link"

What do you like best?

Zoom has one of the best algorithms, for dealing with slow internet. It can make the video just work even when the internet speeds aren't the best. I have used go to meeting and skype and a few others, but zoom always comes out on top.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit to set up and was a little confusing. I had never used the product before and it took about 15 minutes to get our first meeting set up after accidentally refusing video options through my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company I consult for uses it every day for one on one video calling and once a week for our whole company meetings. Zoom makes it easy to have company-wide conversations as if everyone were in one room.

I like that I can send a link to those that I want in my meeting and it will hold them until I am ready. From what I understand Zoom can customize features for different business needs. I have found it easy to meet with people who are off area or over a break using Zoom.

Zoom review by Sophie T.
Sophie T.

"Excellent image quality"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a tool which I use a lot in my workspace, through zoom we do online meetings, courses and you can be in contact with all your colleagues at work, is an excellent tool to work without moving from your workspace, you can communicate privately with each and every one of the people who are in Zoom and do what you're going to do, it makes communication much easier.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing that bothers me about zoom, it is an excellent tool, simple which I do not see defects at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Program 100% recommended for its brilliant quality and simple requirements to meet

Zoom has helped me above all in communicating with my colleagues at work, helps me stay up to date and that daily in the meeting rooms arranged in zoom publish what time there is meeting, courses or simply constructive talks, apart from its excellent application for mobile allows me to be in those online meetings regardless of where I am, I can be eating in a restaurant and attend the meeting without problems, zoom does not require an excellent Internet connection to transmit or receive.

Zoom review by Feena M.
Feena M.

"Zoom for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the most popular and good working platform for users. So,many people were used this from years and my company also used this video conferencing for our company needs. Because this video calling system is very easy to handle and very ease to use. When the members or the team in the zoom can be easily joined by sending the links to participants in the call and they can easily been joined to the zoom. Zoom is the platform with wide variety of settings and good working systems. Zoom have good sound quality and good video quality. Zoom is available via computer and local phone also, therefor without age considerations and without age discrimination all have get a availability to to use this video conferencing platform, even my company has been using this from years . The important meetings held in our company sometimes shifted according to the hindrances occur at that time the company members will meets together in zoom and each team can meet from their own separate virtual rooms, so it working so good with amazing features such as sharing documents in live streaming , we were share our info and annotations convention designs with pictures and plans etc . So zoom is very helpful for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes zoom have to be improve according to technical support , technical support always needed to work Zoom more fast and sometimes it creates some annoying glitches occur during video conferencing it creates some irritations to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoom for business conferences.

Our company is using Zoom for business video conference

Zoom review by Jane V.
Jane V.

"The easiest video conferencing tool I've used"

What do you like best?

Zoom makes it easy to share a meeting link, call in from mobile, share a screen, record a meeting and even provide a transcript. It's great for hosting webinars or for regularly scheduled meetings. We never have an issue with those who don't have a Zoom account--they can simply join without creating an account each time they meet. Unlike most video conferencing tools, you can select the screen view you prefer and it doesn't jump around to whoever is talking.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything negative to say about Zoom other than a personal preference. Whenever a user shares their screen it automatically takes up the entirety of my screen and I have to exit out of full screen to get back to the original size of my zoom window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to ease their video conferencing. It's super intuitive and works great for our staff, as we have a lot of remote workers.

Zoom has made it easier to share meetings with those who miss them. We previously used Cisco Spark which caused a lot of problems involving connectivity issues and account creation. Zoom makes it easy to join meetings without an account. Another benefit is the webinar feature. Emails are automatically sent out and managed by Zoom so we don't have to scrape a registration list then send through our email automation tool.

Zoom review by Diana M.
Diana M.

"The best technology for video calls and videoconferences "

What do you like best?

In my work I use several softwares that allow me to carry out my obligations in the expected time. Among the software that I use most I have Zoom, a powerful software that allows me to communicate with my co-workers, customers and supervisors through its tool for video calls and videoconferences. Thanks to this software I can make video calls with customers who require our programming and computer services, as Zoom has an excellent audiovisual quality, showing very sharp HD images. It also gives me the option of including in the video calls a total of 100 people, and up to 40 minutes of session in the video call room. Finally it is a very easy software to use and I can use it from my computer or android device.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I could mention about this software is that sometimes when the internet fails in our work we can't use the software because it depends exclusively on the stability of the internet signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software was designed for big business challenges, since Zoom developers have understood how important communication is for business growth, and for this reason they have developed the most complete software I have been able to use to make video calls and videoconferences. I have used this software a lot in my work and I recommend it to companies, corporations and professionals who need to improve their communication in their lab environment.

Despite certain drawbacks in its use, I must recognize that Zoom is the most comprehensive software I have used to make video calls and videoconferences in my work. As an analyst of computer operations and programming, I always looked for this type of software to have better communication with my co-workers, and this software has made me achieve each of the goals set in this regard, improving my performance in my job.

Zoom review by Abby J.
Abby J.

"Excellent meeting tool, yes sir"

What do you like best?

zoom is an excellent tool for live communication, I like the quality with which it transmits videos and audios, is a very good way to conduct meetings with people from several countries, apart from its function to give leadership to another person is very good, I have happened that several times I have to leave the meeting and only need to pass the leadership to another person so that the meeting is not compromised if I leave being a leader.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I don't like about zooming is that it requires a decent internet for videos to be seen fluently, anyone who does not meet this requirement will have problems when it comes to watching the videos fluently, otherwise there is no problem with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend zoom for its easy use, any that has handled similar platforms, understand it very easily, apart from its app for phones, is very complete and simple to use.

Zoom has helped me get in touch with our co-workers, helped me attend the meetings and workshops that the company holds from time to time, helped me communicate with all the members of the company and do the work more easily, helped me transmit fresh ideas, helped me to be able to participate more in the meetings and courses that the company does, zoom has helped me do many other things which have made me a better worker.

Zoom review by Diego V.
Diego V.

"The best friend of the research professors"

What do you like best?

I love connectivity, ease of use and support of information traffic. In addition, its graphic environment is very friendly and easy to use, it is very intuitive. I have recommended it to several friends and have created their own accounts, solving connectivity problems presented by other platforms

What do you dislike?

so far nothing, everything seemed excellent. Its ease of use and connection speed have allowed me to solve many meetings with people who are not close

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who wants to use ZOOM, will find in this platform the best solution to carry out their mass meetings with other people who are not close, is the best friend of your work with distant people.

If you are a teacher you will be able to interact with students in a virtual way, with total security that you will not have connection problems because of the platform. If you are a researcher or an administrative worker and you need to meet with people who are not close to you, you will be guaranteed full deployment of the information, since you can share screen, give up control of the screen, chat in public or in private ... Finally, you can achieve high quality meetings without the need of presence

Because of my work as a research professor, I must maintain contact with professors from other offices in my organization, from other universities in my country and throughout the world: ZOOM has facilitated conversations with these people and has allowed me to do a wider research work .

Likewise, it has allowed me to follow up students who are doing semester of exchange in other institutions, guaranteeing timely attention.

Zoom review by Doralice A.
Doralice A.

"The best video calling software out there."

What do you like best?

Zoom is my favorite software for communicating with my clients and verifying their photo assignments. I use this software a lot in my work since it offers me the option of video calls and videoconferences, very valuable options to communicate with my clients and expose my photographic proposal for their events, meetings or edited images. Zoom has very important features that facilitate communication with my clients, one of those features that I like very much is the quality in audio and video offered by their video calls, is the best I could experience, also has administrator options that allow good levels of security to make video calls with my customers. Another interesting option that Zoom has and that I use a lot in my work, is that it has a chat included in the video calls that allows me to add observations and additional data of my work such as photographic samples, budgets, types of photographic techniques. I can use this software on my computer or my android phone. Zoom is one of the softwares that I use more in my work.

What do you dislike?

After using this software in my work, and using most of its attributes, I have come to the conclusion that this software has everything I need for my work to be of high quality. Successful communication with your clients is the basis for doing quality work, and I achieve this with Zoom. For this reason I have no negative comments to limit about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time I have the opportunity I recommend this software to my colleagues as Zoom is an excellent software to communicate with clients and expose or make work contracts. This work tool is very good and has allowed my independent career in photography to be projected to many people. Without a doubt Zoom is a software that you should use in your work.

To have a good list of clients I must ensure that communication with them is the best, and Zoom has been my great solution to have a good communication with my partners and show my photographic work. The options offered by this software have made it possible for my clients to communicate better with me, informing me of their photographic requirements, which I collect. Without a doubt this software has boosted my work development.

Zoom review by Emily J.
Emily J.

"I use it for meetings with our team"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. We have used Zoom to conduct training between some of our staff. We also love the ability to record our conferences. It's such a great tool and I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to troubleshoot when a connection is slow or when it informs some attendees to wait while others are included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I loved its ease of use, setup, and overall quality. I schedule and share video conference with clients in different locations, and everything works always well. I can also share presentations without any problem and this is great since I was used to other tools that always had some issue in the middle of the presentation. And it's amazing the free option they offer, it works just great!

We use it for work presentations to remote nonprofits and we use it for our staff meetings because our team is nationwide. I love the ease of use and the ability to share your screen no matter if you are the host or not. I also like the chrome extension that allows you to turn any meeting into a zoom meeting directly from your calendar. This is the most used product my employer uses.

Zoom review by Karim M.
Karim M.

" Real connection and communication in the comfort of your home or office "

What do you like best?

I really like Zoom since I started using it every time I am more impressed with the possibilities offered by this excellent application. Zoom allows you to connect with people from different parts of the country and around the world in virtual meetings, seminars, work rooms, conferences and chat rooms. It is great to be in a simultaneous meeting with people from other places and everyone from the comfort of your home or office to be in direct contact with audio and video in a private, personalized and secure way. Zoom offers several alternatives to connect from your PC, laptop, tablet, phone or any device and any operating system, does not take up much space and has a free basic option.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that for more advanced options such as recording, user administration and unlimited time in meetings are functions paid in foreign currencies, however the basic form is free and excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend this application to my colleagues and anyone because in the current era it is necessary to be updated and up-to-date with the latest technologies and news and often do not attend meetings or courses for lack of money and time, with Zoom this is not a problem if not an advantage because quickly and safely you can connect with teams of people in the rest of the world

I am a teacher and as such every day I must be updated on various topics and this application has been great for me to attend virtually meetings, seminars and conferences where I acquire knowledge about pedagogical issues that are very useful in my professional improvement. In the school where most of the teachers work, we are using this program more and more even to meet with the parents and representatives of the students and it has brought us excellent results.

Zoom review by Brandon L. B.
Brandon L. B.

"We can have a conference with just a link"

What do you like best?

I love being able to share my screen in such a clean and quick fashion. My clients have loved the experience for the most part and it is a generally user-friendly tool. We like how well you can integrate with some of our other tools as well.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes frustrating when our clients are asked to download the app/program on their device before they can join our call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is exciting. I'd recommend it.I love that we can conference in via Zoom links. I love that it works on my laptop and not just on mobile devices. It doesn't require as much space as Google Hangouts. Overall this is a great tool for communicating face to face with our clients and internal colleagues as well!

We utilize Zoom for communication and collaboration across our organization, which has locations around the world. We also use Zoom in our classrooms for distance learning. Our users have been quite impressed with Zoom and how easy and high quality the product is. Zoom offers high-quality audio/video conferencing that is simple to use.

Zoom review by Kristin C. B.
Kristin C. B.

"I like Zoom, it's easy to manage a meeting"

What do you like best?

Zoom rarely has any technical issues we can't solve on the fly to get audio and video working seamlessly. I use the paid version so I can record and download meetings - and it's well worth the small monthly fee for that capability if you have a need to record meetings.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more options like whiteboard within the software - but I suppose if I would do a screen share the entire time, I could use that function on my end. I prefer the larger video screen when sharing is off. There are more sophisticated video conferencing solutions - it really comes down to your individual needs and how much interaction such as polls or quizzes you might want that would come with a more robust platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enables a more human connection between companies and potential clients. Gotta have it. Very flexible, easy to join meetings from any device. Dynamic backgrounds add fun creativity to your meetings. Rarely have any connection issues.

Moving consultations to video from just phone definitely upped the connection and rapport building with potential clients. It's useful for strengthening the bond in relationships. Zoom is simple to use and generally very reliable. I was trying to use google hangouts for a long time because it was integrated to my Gmail platform - but it was totally unreliable as to whether both my client and I would have audio.

Zoom review by Maria J. S.
Maria J. S.

"I love this application, Zoom is my application when I need to create a meeting"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of best video conferencing app. You have options to choose the audio option - your computer or your phone or just listen only. When we have a group conference, you get a lot of options - mute all, turn off the video for all, selectively unmute, group chat, raise the hand. I really like all these features.

What do you dislike?

The functions are easy to use and it's not difficult to learn but, sometimes the audio can have issues, but I think that might have been the internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online meetings are becoming more frequent, before, we used the options offered by social networks, but for more professional use, we realized that zoom fits perfectly with what we were looking for, if you want to have a meeting with someone you just have to share the link of invitation.

We occasionally use it for web conferences. It's easy to set up. You only need the host to provide the meeting link and once you open the link, if you don't have the software installed, it brings up the software installation download. If you already have the software installed then opening the meeting link opens the meeting.

Zoom review by Tony G.
Tony G.

"Make excellent meetings with Zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom has been one of the best programs that our company has used, thanks to which we can hold meetings, conferences, seminars and even give workshops to our workers online through online video calls. It gives us access from any device, whether it's the desktop program on the computer or a mobile device that contains the application, be it Android or iSO. It also offers audio and video calls with excellent qualities, which allows our meetings to flow effectively.

What do you dislike?

Actually for the moment we have absolutely nothing negative to say about Zoom, for us (our company), it has worked wonders and has fulfilled all the characteristics that promises program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're just going to recommend you not to think about it and buy this product! No doubt Zoom is worth it in terms of video calls and conferences, if you need this in your company Zoom is the best program you will find.

Zoom has helped us organize meetings for our company, with our workers and employees. We love your shared screen because we can see distant people at the same time they are connected to our meeting. If we are not in the same place or the same city, Zoom is perfect for organizing meetings, we can also share files, documents, images and videos by simply dragging them to the platform and if we need it we can record the meeting, something that is a lot utility if we need to review the points addressed in the meeting.

Zoom review by Jared M.
Jared M.

"I love Zoom!"

What do you like best?

This product has changed my world. I'm a sales professional and sometimes organizing sales calls can be overwhelming and confusing. Being able to see the person's face and to know whose voice is speaking is very important for me. It helps keeps things professional and the call flows much better. I've used other tools like this in the past and I don't believe that any of them compare to Zoom. Whether I'm on my iphone or using it from a computer it's very easy to set up on the go! I like that when the conference number and code are put in my calendar, I don't have to remember it when I dial the conference line. It just dials the numbers for me and then inserts the codes where they need to go.

What do you dislike?

There is not really much that I don't like :) It's easy to use and doesn't really need anyone to teach you how to use it. I guess I would provide instruction on how to import the conference line number correctly with the codes and notations so that it dials everything for you when you are ready to go. Trying to remember the numbers can be tough if you don't have them setup in your calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, its cheap and awesome.

Conference calls can often go for extended periods of time because they are not organized. This tool helps me do that all in one place!

Zoom review by Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

"Easy Calls with Good Quality"

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly and easily schedule a meeting and send a link off to anyone that I want to participate in the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Sound quality is sometimes spotty. This could be due possibly to the wifi connection of other people participating in the calls. There have been multiple occasions where the the audio has become nearly impossible to hear, but usually when an individual leaves and then rejoins the video call, this issue is resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product for others to use. I think the UI is easy to navigate and it makes screen-sharing and quick calls easy to jump on and participate in. I like how easy it makes it for me and my coworkers to interact with one another, and I believe it could do the some for other individuals in their professional life as well.

We have many individuals in our company that work remotely. Zoom allows us to have real-time communication to effectively plan strategies as we move forward as a company, and to sync up on important information for our departments.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.