Zoom

Zoom

(7,719)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Easy to use but commonly unsupported conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom has a Google Calendar plug in which allows me to quickly add conference call details, join Zoom calls etc. It has a fixed link to my own meeting room, making it easy to quickly start meetings - the dial in details don't change either. There is a desktop app which makes this easy too.

I like that Zoom gives me control over how screen sharing can happen, allowing multiple participants to share at once, giving me the ability to only share and who can start sharing when someone else is. I don't feel the control most other tools have is necessary so am happy with Zoom removing this.

What do you dislike?

As a consultant, I find Zoom is often unsupported by my clients due to restrictions on installing plugins and desktop applications in order to use the conferencing centre. There's no way I know of to work around this making Zoom unusable with certain clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider whether the IT requirements of everyone who will be using Zoom or joining your calls - you may find Zoom unusable due to restrictions on installing required applications or browser extensions.

Being able to run conference calls quickly to reduce admin in getting in touch with those I'm working with. Screen sharing allows me to walk through things visually, which is great in my work supporting the development of systems for my clients.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 7,719 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by User in Higher Education
View Original March 18, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by Charisse D.
Charisse D.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by User
View Original March 12, 2019
Zoom review by Allison R.
Allison R.
User in E-Learning
View Original February 14, 2018
Zoom review by ronny c.
ronny c.

"Helpful for providing assistance for the digital products we develop"

What do you like best?

Zoom is so easy to access and share, but overall, I think Zoom makes a great job connecting people. It has a great quality of video and audio compared to Skype, the most famous video conferencing software. Also, you’re able to record meetings, so you can catch every important detail from it. Something I especially like is the Zoom extension for Chrome. It makes even easier to start a Zoom meeting while doing other things at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Although I think Zoom is easy to handle, its interface could definitely get more intuitive. They should improve the menu providing more explicit information, especially for the Zoom Rooms. Another thing I have noticed is that Zoom gets clunky when there are several people within the same meeting. The problem is not so severe for the host, but for the rest of the users, filling up the message board and activating their mics and webcams with no intention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is the best video conferencing platform on the market. I would recommend it for particulars or companies which regularly want to hold meetings with several people, more than five at the same time, making it perfect if your teamwork isn’t small. Also, if you regularly show presentations on PowerPoint, Zoom will make a great job reproducing them correctly with a high video quality. However, if you want to share large size files regularly, I would not recommend Zoom as it doesn’t support file sharing. For these cases, you may want to bring a third-party solution to the table.

My company uses Zoom for making regular video webinars with our colleagues or collaborators. It is especially useful when we need to provide assistance to our clients with regard of the digital products we develop. In case we need to take control of the computer for showing any process, Zoom provides a remote access feature, so we can provide the required help. We chose it because it is very easy to access, even for first time users, by simply sharing a URL with whoever you want to invite.

Zoom review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Good for meetings"

What do you like best?

It is a very reliable service, has good features, such as audio and video, is of very good quality and is very reliable to hold meetings or conferences with many users connected. We have had meetings with more than forty people and we have not presented delays in the transmission of information. I like that the interaction with other connected users is simple and pleasant

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high, I do not like that it is not so intuitive for the user, if you do not have much knowledge about applications of this type, it will take time to master it completely. Another thing that I do not like very much is that sometimes it is slow to load files. and also in some meetings has presented problems with the audio but it has been

Recommendations to others considering the product

It fulfills the desired function and as I said before it is quite confinable

It helps us to be more efficient because it is easier and quicker to hold meetings between the different departments of the company both at the headquarters and with other headquarters of the company that makes this service very great.

Zoom review by Shakti R.
Shakti R.

"Zoom best Video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use can use zoom for video and Audio calling. Integration of Zoom with the outlook is awesome and very useful feature.

Zoom not only allows you to do audio and video call but also can be used for screen sharing, chat and multiple users can be connected at the same time.

Zoom have mute feature and Video feature which is very helpful during the call. You can use Zoom to login from different account like office account or personal account as well.

Zoom also have mobile feature where you can connect to video and audio call from your mobile.

What do you dislike?

Zoom does not allows you to do contact sharing which you have on your outlook. I have experience few times that my outlook gets crashed due to Zoom plugin.

Zoom plans are expensive and you would not want software which is expensive for your business where in you have lot of other tools in the market which are of low cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is very simple software which do not require any special training and can be used either from your browser or from the laptop if you have software installed

We use Zoom for several purpose like Video calls with the clients and internal meetings, for Audio calls, calling with the technical support team.

We also do screen sharing using Zoom and also I use zoom for both officials meeting and personal meetings which is very much easy to use and switch between accounts.

Zoom review by Hayley S.
Hayley S.

"Best app to set up meetings online!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about zoom is its value for money, and that is that in zoom you get an excellent quality service for a very low cost. The connection to the platform is fast and it is very easy to connect because its interface is very nice. I can send an invitation to my listeners, from the platform and with a unique link, the best thing is that I can make all those requirements in a matter of seconds and automatically clicking on the link can be connected immediately to the chat. I like the zoom that I can connect from several devices simultaneously and the number of listeners is not limited, being such an optimized platform there are no problems with a possible collapse of the platform. The tools provided by the platform are very useful, especially the recording ones, because this way you can document all the talk. The quality of the image and sound are very high and one of the best things that zoom as a platform does not have advertising included.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about zoom, for my zoom is a perfect platform that helps me in the daily tasks, quickly, easily and gives me the best quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the quality of the calls and the app's performance and you will see how effective is. The perfect option to have meetings

Thanks to zoom I have been able to grow as a professional, sometimes in life it is difficult for us to cope with daily tasks and I could not always be present at strategy meetings, especially because of the quality of services we provided. However, thanks to zoom I was able to regain the reins, because I supervise everything that happens and not only that but the morning meetings ceased to be a problem, because when I can not leave home or simply can not be present, I connect to the nearest device and virtually attend meetings in my company.

Zoom review by brindha e.
brindha e.

"Personalized And Effective Tool For Video Recordings and Meetings"

What do you like best?

I have used Zoom to record a video to send it to a client. I found it really helpful, as there was a provision to record the audio with clarity and also to save it to my desktop. When I paused the video recording, a pop up emerged asking for the location in my system to save the files. It automatically creates a folder named zoom in the selected space and places all the records subsequently.

What do you dislike?

In my point of view, Zoom saves so many recordings orderly which sometimes seems to be confusing. The folder looks clumsy with so many recordings in a single folder. The quality of the video was not really convincing too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try this product and experience a hassle-free Video recording!

Zoom played a vital role in my workspace. With the help of Zoom, I was able to arrange and attend meetings concurrently. I was able to plan my sessions well and share my screens with my peers, which helped in the betterment of my work. The video sharing option was useful to share video recordings instantly and also to record videos parallelly. I was also able to pause the videos then and there and resume it, accordingly.

Zoom review by Alan B.
Alan B.

"A very good tool for video conferences"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to quickly start a group video call and share screens. Works great on mobile devices too. Connection and broadcast are reliable and consistent. Rarely any drops, unlike Skype, was doing more and more until we quit it.

What do you dislike?

Although Zoom is great for teleconferencing and has several plugins, I wish it was more of an all-in-one solution, incorporating web hosting, scheduling, messaging, and payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom video conferencing is a great tool to connect with users that are distributed across multiple regions. Zoom video conferencing is great for training and face-2-face communication, Recommended.

Zoom has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It took me no more than a few moments until I was ready to use it. The sound is clear. The video is clear. The messaging is straight forward. And it allows for multiple participants on any given call. And, perhaps most importantly, it is reliable and almost never drops a call. What's more, the free subscription is more than enough for most basic users. Zoom is one of the few online products/services I'm able to recommend to just about anyone.

Zoom review by Anthony A.
Anthony A.

"Reliable, inexpensive with all the features of more expensive solutions"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing and drawing are smooth and convenient. I was also impressed by how quick and easy it switches between presenters and lets you get very specific about which screens/apps you are sharing. I like to work with two monitors, but it was very easy to show my viewers only what I wanted them to see and then switch over, allowing me to type directly and take over a colleague or client's screen to speed things along.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't run across any issues. I suppose there are some limitations on the app vs the desktop software, but that's to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version will get you a long way, so there's really zero reason not to give it a try. Even if you already have a solution you like, why not try it?? I think the trial version gives you at least 30 minutes at a time before it cuts you off, which frankly, is as long as any meeting should be, in my opinion. It's also really easy to download and put it right to use. Spinning up a quick meeting is as easy as it gets.

Being able to work remotely, quickly and efficiently take over a screen to illustrate something complex or difficult to describe. A junior developer I work with doesn't speak the best English, but with Zoom I can quickly say, how about we hop on a quick zoom call and I'll show you what I mean?

Zoom review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"Using Zoom for discovery & demo calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoom has a Google Calendar integration to quickly push the 'Make a Zoom Meeting' plugin for all of my meetings. Zoom always seems to work successfully and I have yet to have Zoom fail during a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes when I duplicate the meeting on my Google calendar to create a room hold, it duplicates the Zoom Meeting Information and then I end up having 2 different meeting IDs for the same meeting which can get confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great solution for meetings at any company who utilizes meeting with customers, or internal meetings.

Zoom creates a professional way to host a meeting with prospects, customers, as well as internal meetings. It's a virtual meeting that always seems like it's in person, especially with the video cam access ability as well. My meeting invites wouldn't seem as professional without Zoom, and I love that it records my meetings so I can go back and review.

Zoom review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"Great Software for Communication"

What do you like best?

The best feature about this software is the ability to have full control during the call, such as adding people or muting video/sounds. It is also nice that the users are able to send direct messages to other employees with files. This eliminates email clutter. Putting all resources in one place also helps with organization.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software was able to noise cancel ambient noise better. Sometimes I have issues connecting to the Zoom server when I am at home, however, I believe it might be a problem for my company and not a Zoom software issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making the software available on all platforms and phones. This addition would further allow my company to integrate all employees. Additionally, it would be useful if further security measures were taken to encrypt the data, as my company is worried about exploits and hacks.

My company is now able to further communicate in a more efficient manner. Putting all resources in one place really allows the company to come together and makes talking and responding to other people a lot easier.

Zoom review by Sebastian H.
Sebastian H.

"How communication / conferencing should be!"

What do you like best?

Not only does it work on every platform we needed (android, windows, osx, ubuntu) but in comparison to our previous solutions it uses way less battery and power on our laptops which means we can join meetings even while on the road.

Apart from that it's also nice to have a comfortable browser-plugin for integration with google calender or spontaneous meetings.

Finally, in this day and age it's nice to have the option of a self-hosted / on premise instances so all data is kept in-house and we are in control.

What do you dislike?

Allthough it's possible to get a self-hosted solution, for small businesses it's way to expensive.

The options of controlling your data and keeping it in-house should be accessible for everyone nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance, you won't regret it. For most small meetings your free account will be everything you need but even if you need more the pricing is fair as well. On top of all that it just runs on all the platforms you want.

From having daily stand-up meetings when your team is spread all across the globe to inviting new candidates into a quick videocall before they physically need to show up, it's just our single multitool to handle all things video/communication.

And with it's integration into mattermost, which we use for all things wirtten in terms of communication/ notifications, we now can have everyone up2date about what's going on.

Zoom review by Rishu M.
Rishu M.

"Zoom the best video conferencing tool "

What do you like best?

Zoom is the best tool that I have ever used for video conferencing.The best thing about zoom are :

- One can easily connect with other people using zoom.

- An individual can record his meeting for the further use.

- One can share his computer screen so that all team member will be on the same page.

- The zoom collaboration with calendar is very impressive.

- An individual can schedule the meeting and invite the team member.

- One can show the demo in the zoom.

- The training can also be conducted on the zoom.

- If an individual is in noisy area, he can mute his audio so that meeting is not disturb.

- Also, if the host is forgot to join and other member join then the host got the notification.

- Zoom makes the communication easy between team member.

- Also one can chat in the zoom meeting.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the zoom but they can improve their screen sharing feature. An individual is not able to cast the screen if screen is already cast. So they can work on this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom can be used by an individual to give demo to his customer. Also company can use zoom to communicate with the team and the client. With the help of zoom the miscommunication can be avoided. The zoom is worth a try.

Zoom is the best web conferencing tool. With the help of the zoom one can connect with the team member. The training session can also be conducted by the company for their employees using zoom. With the help of zoom one can record the meeting and provide to the individual who miss to attend the meeting. Zoom is very user friendly making the communication easy.

Zoom review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Awesome Product. Easy to Use and Reliable."

What do you like best?

I've used a variety of different video conferencing apps over the years and have always found Zoom to be the best and most reliable. One of my favorite parts of the product is just how easy it is to set up a meeting and send an invite. We use it multiple times a week with clients and don't plan on changing anytime soon!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've ever really had with Zoom is usually caused by a faulty internet connection. Obvisouly video conferencing requires a strong signal to work seamlessly so it's just always best to try and have as good as internet as possible before starting your meeting.

Increased productivity. Even if we're not meeting in person, meetings with clients and team members always seem to be more productive over zoom as opposed to just a call. All parties seem more engaged and we just tend to get a better overall result.

Zoom review by Sunil  M.
Sunil M.

"Connect you better way to the world"

What do you like best?

You can connect to multiple users simultaneously and discuss your project and share your screen, video conference, video chat, etc. You can use zoom as professional meeting as well as personal meeting . You can do video chat as well as normal charting. It is secure and didn't disclose your private data to outside.

you can give an interview for a job.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is low bandwidth or poor internet connection, at that it goes down its performance. Break video streaming and file sharing. Voice is not clear and many obstacles came.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is secure and effective. You can use own purpose. last November there was news that 'any-desk' is not secure. It theft your data during your file transport.After that most of company use zoom for their professional meeting.

Many POC Project is shown to Clint through zoom meeting. During discuss the project details and requirement gathering all team connects through zoom meeting, so all team are clearly aware of the project.

Zoom review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"The Best, Multi-purpose Video Platform"

What do you like best?

Zoom is amazing and has helped me to grow my business and be even more accessible to clients than ever before. I use it for 1:1 call, from the comfort of my home, as well as group, calls with my programs and even live streaming (through Facebook) for my larger groups, which has been excellent for launches, and other event promotions. When you live stream directly through Facebook, your video quality is sub-par, but with Zoom, you get HD quality, downloadable, that can then be put up onto any of your other platforms, not to mention for courses and programs they give you the audio file as well, which is great as a bonus download for course materials.

What do you dislike?

They can get a bit pricy for live events if you have over 100 people watching/within a room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best, and most reliable, hands down.

Client support, sessions, training (including sharing my screen) live streams, and video course creation.

Zoom review by Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.

"Wide capacity of participants."

What do you like best?

What I like most about zoom is that I don't have to worry about the number of users I include in the talk, since the platform has a wide capacity to receive people. I also like the tools that the platform has available at the time of giving a conference, especially the video tools, which in if improve the experience of all as users. The video quality is totally optimal, both in image and sound and is that it has a fairly high resolution. The design of the platform is simple and the best thing is that it is easy to use. Advertising is not a problem to deal with in zoom, as it simply does not exist.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of quite specific details that I don't like to zoom, the first is that when your connection exceeds 60 minutes, the platform starts to fail enormously, or freezes or begins to have problems with the image and sound, but begins to limit the tools, so it is indispensable to restart the application, the worst of the case is that sometimes a restart is not enough, then you have to restart it countless times, this is a big problem because it makes me lose listeners, in addition I lose concentration and my talk becomes a fraud, this detail is exaggeratedly annoying. Also this other detail present and is that when entering the code validator this does not work, so you have to enter it multiple times to get login, this is because the user code is repeatedly updated, so it is necessary to make sure to have the most updated code to enter the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the huge amount of allowed people to connect at the same time, it's an amazing experience.

Zoom makes it easy for me to hold meetings both in my company and with my students. It is a simple platform that anyone can connect to due to its simplicity. Since I discovered zoom my life has become a little more relaxed, first because I do not have to worry about getting a quality application where I can teach my classes and second because I do not have to be aware of the lack of time because I can connect to zoom from anywhere I am, without having to worry a lot about time.

Zoom review by Awolesi G.
Awolesi G.

"Zoom Video Conferencing App"

What do you like best?

In a world of video marketing applications, zoom video app stands out in some pretty unique ways.

First is the ability to serve as both a video conference all and an audio conference call. So if you ant to skip out on regular cellular charges you can hop on a Zoom audio-only call and get your business out of the way.

Another amazing feature of zoom (And what some people would consider most important) is the fact that users can generate links for meetings in advance. For instance if a meeting is to hold at 5pm next week Friday, you can generate a link for it and send to the attendees, so when it's 5pm, they can click on the ,link and join the meeting automatically.

Users can also

What do you dislike?

Like all really sweet things, there is always the unpleasant after effects, and the same applies with the zoom video app. Zoom works best on PC. It's functionality on mobile is moderate at best. This can stand as a limitation to how well you can use zoom on mobile phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a pretty great way for an organization with team members all over the world and it's quite intuitive.

The issue of distance. Employees are scattered all over the world, and we can have meetings and conferences from the comfort of our rooms without stress.

In addition, it also helps in making meetings and presentations feasible with its feature of uploading presentation files for the team to view..

Zoom review by Albert J.
Albert J.

"Zoom is the best software for videoconferencing"

What do you like best?

This software is the most suitable for videoconferences in companies and webinars because it has a desktop application and ease to be used in the browser or mobile applications, this gives a mobility and dynamism that few applications have. I like the idea of having to pay to unlock all functions because this allows the constant development of this great application.

The HD quality of the videoconferences has the best quality that I have been able to see so far in streaming and the cuts of video or audio are very rare. Another great advantage is the ability to share screen and files during conferences, this is not possible in other software such as Blizz, in Skype to share files you must minimize the video call, which is very annoying. For this reason Zoom is the main application of video calls in my company.

Regarding the interface is one of the most refined and easy to interact, especially when you interact with many people the software distributes each box with the image of the webcam through the tool although I recommend not to interact with more than 20 people unless you have a monitor large enough to better see each participant of the video conference. Finally I want to add that I like the dark color of the interface and the excellent distribution of the buttons through the software.

What do you dislike?

A constructive criticism regarding Zoom, should increase the ability to integrate with Google Drive or other file management service in the cloud to save video calls directly. It would also be nice to see some integration with social networks such as Instagram or Facebook. I recommend that the program shows in the main menu all the important functions such as the remote control screen to avoid having to go to the settings menu in search of these functions.

Zoom is one of the best tools for making video calls and videoconferences. The tool allows you to interact with many people but you must pay first to have no limit on the duration of the video call. I think this is fair because the software offers quality and has premium features that cannot be found easily.

The application is good for teaching and leaving students or colleagues practicing, because the person who organizes the videoconference does not necessarily have to be present.

This tool is the best for the videoconferences of a company, has mature and well designed functions that you will not find in similar free products, I recommend paying to unlock all the features of Zoom and remain using it because its goal is business videoconferences and transcends beyond simple chats between two people.

Zoom review by Julian L.
Julian L.

"Excelent performance!"

What do you like best?

If there's one thing I love about zoom is that it doesn't have advertising, that's excellent, because it becomes very annoying, as is the case with other platforms the fact of giving a talk and having to be closing annoying advertising ads that lack your interest. I like to zoom all the tools available to users when giving talks or conferences, the tools are very diverse and are very helpful when it comes to recording. The number of users who can connect to the chat is almost unlimited, and is that the platform accepts a large number of listeners, the best thing about this detail is that the platform does not collapse by the number of users, on the contrary works quite well. The interface is super simple to use and you can invite listeners to the chat through an invitation generated from the same platform in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that I don't like about zooming and that is the inconvenience of having to enter the validating code repeatedly to be able to login, this problem is generated by the fact that the code is updated very frequently, so as a user you have to be aware to enter the most recent one, sometimes we are so busy that we enter the wrong one, it would be good if the platform implemented a single code, this way everything would be even easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works perfectly. I haven't had any problem since I'm using it. Everytime I need to set up a meeting, it is the app I use for.

A few years ago I decided to give my workshops online, there have been many services in this category that I have tried but none had offered me what offers me zoom, because for very low cost I can enjoy the best quality to make my talks online. That makes my life easy, telling me that you don't need to set up a protocol to carry out a conference, you just need a stable internet connection and a device to connect to. Thanks to zoom I can keep an eye on my students and guide them through the creation process.

Zoom review by Aditya A.
Aditya A.

"Simple and light weight video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom’s cloud video conferencing capability contributes to the dynamic hosting of webinars. Zoom also has a unique functionality that allows users to record their virtual meetings in MP4 and M4A video formats which is possible both through the web or mobile devices. Another feature of Zoom is its group collaboration functionality. With this feature, users can create groups and instantly send text, image, or audio files to the members of those groups.

What do you dislike?

It is dependent on the internet - so when my or my clients' internet service is interrupted the video freezes. It usually resets quickly but it is frustrating to miss parts of the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice with a small group first so that as the meeting presenter you can explore how all the tools work from the presenter's side. You can decide to have people automatically muted when they join the meeting. Also, for clients new to the system it is good to take time for a tools orientation - how to see everyone at once on the screen or only the speaker, how to turn on and off the video, how to mute and un-mute. The software is easy to use, but the first time some things are confusing. Also, going over how the different tools work on phone, iPad and laptop is good.

1. Integration with Microsoft Outllook.

2. Compatible with meeting conversation with CISCO IP phones.

3. Meeting request and joining is very easy and quick.

Zoom review by Vince S.
Vince S.

"Zoomba"

What do you like best?

Its a quality service. It feels like its a lot more effective than skype. the features are simple and easy to use - and it doesn't get complex when it doesn't need to.

What do you dislike?

We deliver free services to make the world a better place. We don't have, nor never will have, funding to pay for zoom. Like most software services - your corporate social responsibility donations are channeled through Tech Soup. We cannot gain higher-level access to your service because tech soup has requirements that we don't meet.

This has been repeated by Google, Microsoft, Wix, Zoom and more. Tech Soup's existence has disallowed unregistered volunteer-based organizations access to meaningful services that would usually be donated. Furthermore, the existence of Tech Soup has streamlined a product donation service for you, and resulted in you and these other businesses being less available to donate your service to community entities in need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a pretty good service. Its kind-of the standard go to for telecommunications in my experience. I've been using it as a user from others and the controls as host are pretty simple / intuitive.

We are solving climate change. I know that sounds wonky and crazy, yet, its true. There exists an evidence-based behaviour change process called "Motivational Interviewing" or MI that is just as effective at helping people quit smoking as the nicotine patch. MI is used to help people change across 1000's of different behaviours. We train people, for free, to use MI to help stop climate change.

If people want to stop climate change - we need to have train the trainer events where MI-inspired communications are the dominant way to speak about ecological change and cultivate needed change in our society. Doing these workshops on a Zoom platform would be incredibly powerful to help our society accomplish its goals.

If you are interested in learning more - or doing a swap - I'd be happy to do a free workshop with your teams. Your teams could gain insight into how to accomplish green objectives at work, while also feeling more empowered at home, and with skills to de-escalate conflict at work.

Since you have no idea who I am, and i'm either a mad genius or a crazy person in your mind after what i've written - I invite you to give me a call to decide for yourself. I'm assuming it would be a zoom call - so I won't bother giving you my number and here is my email - vince@enviromentum.org

Zoom review by Naresh Patel P.
Naresh Patel P.

"Best Meeting tool for Professionals"

What do you like best?

1) Audio and Video are qualities are much better than other competitive video conferencing solutions.

2) The meeting scheduling feature is very useful and doesn't let you miss the meeting.

3) Zoom's privacy policies, user settings audio/video and camera auto build capabilities are very helpful and easy to connect.

4) Zoom is easy to install and available for all pc operating systems, Android phones, and IOS devices.

5) Zoom has reduced our firm's business traveling cost and gave us a better solution to keep connect ourselves to the clients.

What do you dislike?

1) It's not an open source and it requires a license. It's not feasible for baby firms.

2) Sometimes I face dramatically increment/decrement in systems CPU usage and bandwidths while using Zoom. It demands high bandwidth to get proper connectivity.

3) We're not able to customize the Meeting ID.

4) GUI isn't as good as it could be. Need some more improvement in GUI.

5) No emergency call option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to give only one advice to the aspiring user of Zoom that if you are not using then please use it once and feel the difference.

1) Zoom is helping me in communicating with my clients, colleagues, customers, management authorities and mates.

2) We're using it for internal communications inside our firm's and our respective teams.

3) We're using Zoom for remote connections between the far side clients.

4) We're solving technical issues and tips on installing hardware of remote clients by screen sharing feature.

Zoom review by Rachel  M.
Rachel M.

"Zoom is great! "

What do you like best?

I use Zoom for sales calls - for me it's really helpful to be able to pause screen sharing so that the client doesn't see me taking notes in another window. I also love that you can set Zoom to record all of your calls automatically. From a sales persepctive this makes it really easy for me to share demos with clients after the fact, go back and listen in case I missed something, or send to my manager for feedback.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people on the other end of my Zoom calls have trouble joining the audio portion of it. I'm not sure if this is Zoom or if they are just not very tech savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! I prefer to other systems I have used in the past like BlueJeans or Google Hangouts. Zoom has a lot more functionality!

We use Zoom to conduct all of our sales meetings. It integrates with our other tech tools, like hubspot which saves us time. It's very easy to use and I like the control I have over the meeting with it. For example I can pause my screen sharing if I need to look something up or take notes in another window. Zoom will record all of my meetings so I can go back to them after the fact or share for feedback. Make it a lot easier to get better as a sales person!.

Zoom review by Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

"Interactive videos with audience unlimited"

What do you like best?

It is a very good product for interactive videos with up to 100 participants and unlimited audience, meetings can be made from anywhere with access only Internet can use your IOS or Android mobile and of course your PC. It has a very interface Easy to use with a very valuable support that will be there to advise you at any time

What do you dislike?

It can be inefficient from the mobile and cause many interferences such as failure with the audio and video, it can also be very slow when sharing files

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be an excellent option to try the free version before buying it, it is a solution for Conduct conferences, a fluent communication software. It is very easy to use

Now with zoom I can hold meetings and interviews in videoconference without being present and have a large audience of customers. I have also been able to train staff from different regions only with access to the internet. It has made it easier for me to train and save time and money

Zoom review by Audsin P.
Audsin P.

"100% fluid videoconferences"

What do you like best?

There are many things that I like about zoom, but mainly I appreciate as a feature the fact that makes my life easier, since the fact of organizing a video conference through the platform is extremely simple, the interface is very friendly and intuitive, I think that no one in this life could have problems with the platform. I like the tools that zoom makes available to make the video conference more optimal, it should be noted that these tools are adapted to the number of participants who are connected. The cost of investing in zoom is very low, so it only represents an obvious gain for the personal economy.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely there are only three details that do not enlarge me zoom, the first is that accessibility is sometimes compromised, as the code is constantly updated is necessary to have the most updated access code, in most cases you have to enter it repeatedly, which is a problem because it takes up valuable time. The other detail is that when you have more than an hour in video conferencing on the platform it starts to fail, then restricts the tools and it is necessary to restart the connection to return to normal, this makes me lose credibility with my students. Finally, there is the detail of the emails with the accessibility to the room, this is a problem that can be solved, because although emails are complicated to understand they can be edited, however they take a lot of time, and that is precisely what I live avoiding, the loss of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend zoom for the easy handling of the app on the phones, apart from its excellent quality and fluidity.

Zoom has helped me to improve my economy, as it is the best video conferencing tool and I have used it to give private lessons.

Zoom review by Ricardo A.
Ricardo A.

"without mistakes or errors!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about zooming is that through my screen in the video conference control what other users see through the screen. I can also show you the tools that the platform has and not only that, I can also share the screen without any problems. I also like that the zoom cost is very low and I can connect from several devices simultaneously.

The quality of audio and video is very high, is one of the best qualities for which I prefer to zoom above all things.

What do you dislike?

I don't like to zoom that when I take more than an hour of video conference the application starts to fail, and not only is on the computer, but from any device from which I connect, suddenly the screen is frozen, the tools do not work and it is necessary to restart the device a couple of times to get back to work, this is a big drawback, because the wait makes the other members of the video conference lose credibility in my presentation. Nor do I like that if any of my users is using a simultaneous application that contains sound, it mixes with the conference and it is also necessary to restart the device to stop listening to the sound, so it is quite annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

when I use it to attend conferences I am surprised how excellent and fluid the video looks, it is very good.

Zoom has helped me expand my work experience and improve my quality of life, because thanks to zoom I was able to encourage me to give Spanish classes over the Internet, and I have gone fabulous, the platform provides me with great tools for my classes are more interactive, I can also give tutorials from anywhere I find thanks to the mobile application.

Zoom review by Julie E.
Julie E.

"The best programs to schedule meeting"

What do you like best?

I like this product, it's really simple to use for meetings, we use it all the time at my job, I like that it's video capable and if you don't have a camera it's OK, you can still join the meeting, and there is also a chat menu so you can add questions during a meeting that can be answered later. Great software. Average PC skills required.

What do you dislike?

I don't like about it is that it doesn't work on my job network, we have to forward the meeting info to our or network email and load it from there, but otherwise, it's great or meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent platform for conferences and video calls is easy to use and easy to integrate into the devices is a very affordable price and is a very good web video support.

Zoom has always been a trustworthy part of my job. I really enjoy being a Zoom user when I am having scheduled interviews with others for a specific time. It makes it easy to communicate it as it automatically adjusts the time difference, making it not confusing at all. The video quality has been the best compared to any other software that I have used. Also, the cross-platforming with any device is stellar.

Zoom review by Somalei M.
Somalei M.

"unsurpassed quality "

What do you like best?

What I like most about zoom is that I can make video conferences without any efforts. The interface of the platform is very easy to use and also the tools that the platform has integrated adapts to the number of people who are connected during the video conference. I like that I can share the screen quietly and have no problem with that. I like it because it is a reliable platform that gives me the best video and audio quality to be able to carry out my activities through the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes there are complications with the zoom platform, especially if users of the platform use zoom from a mobile device and in turn are using another video application, what happens is that when that happens the audio of the other application is mixed with the zoom audio and the conference is interrupted by this problem and persists until restarting the device. Another thing I don't like is that after an hour in video conferencing the system starts to fail, and you have to restart it until it returns to normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like zoom is a perfect ally for video conferences.

Zoom is the best platform I know for video conferencing. It has helped me a lot, because through zoom I can give private classes to my students from abroad, I also give tutorials, the platform is very useful because I can review slides and study guides, really the tools of the platform help me enormously. I particularly don't use zoom only for work purposes, but I also use the platform to communicate with friends and family, I could say that it is the best in its category and at a very good price.

Zoom review by Dean P.
Dean P.

" Zoom a high-quality video and sound tool."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very practical tool in terms of video calls, to make conferences becomes an ideal tool for companies, since its functionalities allow a comfortable and friendly participation with the users. you can also invite users who have not yet used the product, so it is of vital importance in case of exhibitions or public conferences in which external guests of the company are needed, quality of use and so much in mobile platforms as in computers makes it in a product easy to implement and use.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to say, the results as soon as their application have been satisfactory during their use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy product to use, in which it adapts to the needs of the end users, the quality and support are the most adequate, the interface both in mobile devices as in Pc retains its own characteristics and the choice is to the user's liking .

It is a tool widely used during conferences at distances, the quality in terms of sound, video and number of participants have been optimal, so it has given good results and experience for the members of the organization, its use in special events, discussions at the business and seminars has been very useful and efficient in its use.

Zoom review by Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

"Nice and simple!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of zoom! You just log in, schedule a meeting and you're good to go. You can either copy and paste the full invitation including the link and the phone number to call in, or just copy the zoom link URL if you know everyone has access to a computer with a mic and camera. I also Love the screen share, it's so easy to use, and so necessary at times.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it cuts out, but that is mostly due to your internet connection. Also, I don't overly like the fact that it defaults to muting people automatically upon entry. We have a lot of older users, and they always just start talking thinking that we can hear them, even though they're muted. A minor inconvenience. This is also a very MINOR thing, but sometimes when folks make comments in the chat, I can't always see that they've done it because the size and font are slightly more subtle than I'd like. Maybe if it was a little more prominent of color or size it would be better. There have been full meetings that have ended and then afterward I see the comment!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it for conference calls! It really allows you to connect with your out of town folks, have interviews with folks who cannot make it in the office for whatever reason, etc.

Our staff and editors work all across the nation, so conference calls are a huge necessity!!

Zoom review by Luis P.
Luis P.

"Professional work!"

What do you like best?

To be able to make calls with a good security, it contains great capacities to be able to establish a good follow-up, considering the development is something very good since it allows to update any information that is suitable for any foundation and likewise be able to make a good follow-up that counts in the same meeting, it contains very good development to be able to achieve a good connection with several of our users and that way we can give a good follow-up to be able to determine some action and obtain a better service to be able to work with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when we are sharing various data or formats to work is a bit confusing and is often a bit complicated because you need a good connection and sometimes has to do a lot to work well and how to continue working correctly With its many ways to work correctly and establish a good follow-up without having to import, you have to see a lot about the bad connection since it does not allow you to perform such actions with pleasure and limits you of many things that you may be doing or give a good follow-up

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very safe implementation to be able to stand out along with your work system, I found something very good and simple to be able to work correctly and likewise be able to establish a good follow-up, I must say that later being able to continue working every day is a very good way to be able to say how good this work software is and stands out from many.

Being able to have a very good communication is what stands out very much in our zone of workers, it is a very important point that we have to be able to have some communication and likewise be able to correct some type of problem like for example being able to establish a clear example of the same and have a better control in our system to be able to clarify with a good service and not have problems

Zoom review by Erick C.
Erick C.

"video conferencing is really easy with Zoom"

What do you like best?

This program is really efficient, because I can communicate from the web, with friends, partners and customers of the company. It is very useful for me because I can plan meetings, webinars online, and share everything through the screen. During the day I work in Zoom several hours and I rarely have problems with the application that does not work.

What do you dislike?

I think 40 minutes are not enough for the free version, and it also limits the number of participants. Also, you have to have a microphone and a good quality camera, so you do not have problems interacting with the speaker. Really, Zoom is very good and there is not much to say about the cons. The lower costs in professional accounts would always be useful. But still the software is worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it is a great product

With Zoom you can feel as if people are by your side, and we can save time and money on operating expenses. I can also meet future clients in this way

Zoom review by Jose D.
Jose D.

" Meetings and conferences for my professional improvement "

What do you like best?

I use Zoom and I like everything it offers at the level of both personal and professional communication. With this application you can be in live contact with one or several people at a time and make conferences, meetings, debates, among many other communication options. The user interface is very nice and easy to access. Zoom offers live chat rooms, conducting seminars, courses, workshops, all in a virtual way, and has several plans and accessible prices, including a free option which is great.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is a very complete and updated application, I really think that the only disadvantage is that you need a very good internet connection because it has happened to me that in the middle of the meeting or conference the signal is lost and I leave the room, but when I return I return to enter without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Zoom to all teachers of any educational level from the beginning to the university stage because it is important to keep up to date with the innovations presented by our profession. With Zoom you have efficient communication and with little or no money investment.

I am a professional teacher and Zoom has meant a progressive advancement of my professional experience and that of my colleagues in the institution where I work. With this program we have organized virtual meetings with parents and representatives, including some who for work reasons are out of the country, and we have obtained excellent results. Zoom has also brought many benefits because we can participate in seminars and conferences that give us possibilities to improve our pedagogical capabilities and the best thing is that we do it at times at our convenience and in the comfort of our homes or our offices.

Zoom review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Great Way to Work Remotely"

What do you like best?

Sharing screens with team mates and also having face to face conversations with remote team members.

What do you dislike?

Unable to see chat or other screens within the interface when in sharing screen mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for video conferencing. Even if you have a small team, it's often easier to get together via video chat than it is to coordinate schedules for an in person meeting. The screen sharing option is also helpful if you are part of a team that is trying to collaborate on a power point presentation, it's a good option for doing "dry runs" on presentations, or just to use the screen sharing to collaborate on other projects, like edits on Word docs or spreadsheets. Also, if you have a larger team, the breakout sessions is a neat option to use. In a breakout session, the host of the Zoom meeting can assign meeting attendees into their own separate Zoom meeting rooms, so it's a great option for facilitating small group video chat or other forms of small group work. I also find the recording option handy. It's a way for team members to rewatch the meeting if they're unable to attend live. One thing I will say could be improved, and this is just a nitpicky comment, but I feel like they could improve the options you see in the interface when you share your screen. You can show other people in the video conference your screen, so they see your desk top, but unfortunately when you share your screen, you can no longer view the chat box, so you can't see things people are talking about.

Meeting up with team mates during busy schedules. Easier to schedule a lunch time meeting than getting together face to face with busy team mates.

Zoom review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Audio and video quality are poor"

What do you like best?

Communicating "in person" is generally much easier than communication via text; it's faster and more robust. The ability to raise your hand is nice if you're overly quiet like myself.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is poor; volume between participants varies greatly, it often drops the call, and disconnections are common. People are too quiet, underwater, or lag and go silent for a while. I'm hard wired into the company ethernet so computer speed doesn't seem to be the issue, so I assume it is on Zoom's end. The video qualities is similar. I generally don't use the video options since it causes more lag than it's worth. I wish the calendar integration was better. I would love to sync my outlook calendar to Zoom so I could join my meetings directly from where. Finding a link in the Outlook invite from the Zoom integration can be frustrating and very time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd look into other options for video and voice calling. Perhaps use Slack to combine the instant messaging capabilities and feature integration options. Zoom is not worth it in my opinion and I would love to switch away from it. It does integration with Outlook to allow a scheduled Zoom meeting from there, but they are fickle and frustrating.

Zoom increases our allowance to work from home for the company since we are able to video and audio chat with coworkers for complex topics and join meetings.

Zoom review by Lorena G.
Lorena G.

"Online meetings have Zoom as the protagonist"

What do you like best?

The Zoom interface is clean and simple to navigate especially compared to Adobe Connect. The controls are easy to locate at the bottom of the screen. Having the option to call into a meeting is very useful when everyone is not able to be at their computer. Zoom also offers additional features for Pro (paid) accounts. I especially find the breakout room feature usefully when facilitating a large meeting that I want to divide into a smaller groups.

What do you dislike?

Technical issues are present with the Linux desktop application in certain hardware conditions, especially with the annotation tool, rendering it totally useless. While using that tool, the screen isn't updated in real-time and won't allow displaying drawings with a transparent background to make it possible to annotate on the screen while keeping the desktop visible in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom brings to the table premium features for free. One-on-one meetings are not time-limited or missing any essential option. It is possible to set up recurring meetings by generating a permanent Zoom link, which is very useful to have custom links for many different contacts.

My experience with this software has been reliable when excluding certain behaviors, such as moving Zoom windows around when recording or using the annotation tool. I haven't got the chance to use frequently this software on other devices, but I have mixed feelings when using it on a Linux system because of the aforementioned issues. I find Zoom is a solid option for one-on-one meetings, particularly considering everything needed works perfectly on a free plan.

Zoom review by Lakin W.
Lakin W.

"Easy to set up and use; great for global collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to set up and use. An administrator sent me a link and I was able to easily set up my account from there. Additionally, I like that the format is self-explanatory so no one had to train me on how to use it. I am able to quickly and easily conference myself into meetings using Zoom.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Zoom. It performs the advertised functionality well and I never have any technical issues with the platform.

Zoom is great for businesses with global offices. At my job, we have offices in California, Florida, Pakistan, Jamaica, and Mexico. Zoom is a great way for leadership in all of these offices to collaborate and be on the same page with our processes. The people from the Pakistan offices are able to ask questions to the people in the California office and get an immediate answer. We also use the screen sharing function to make sure we are all reviewing the same content at the same time; this helps keep our meeting on track.

Zoom review by James S.
James S.

"Zoom is an excellent tool for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Zoom offers different comparative advantages as soon as its use one of them is the quality in sound and image allow it to guarantee a pleasant expression in terms of its use, it has good support and can be applied in different platforms.

What do you dislike?

Up to now, its functions are adaptable and have nothing to say about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended has a user community that has been growing, it is easy to use it can be used in different platforms, adapt to different users in which you can try the services at no cost and multiplatform in which you can experience the experience in both mobile devices and computers.

It is very useful in conferences of the company because it allows to satisfy both users of the organization and customers allowing a facility in terms of access to communication without any problem, it is very easy to implement and its interface adapts without problems to end users so in use nothing complicated.

Zoom review by Mark R D.
Mark R D.

"High-quality video conference and easy to schedule"

What do you like best?

Great! No issues to report. Keep improving this, I like it much easier and user-friendly than Skype. Love video conferencing easily from anywhere with this- crystal clear calls (even with some background noise is happening) and never had any major issues with video either.

What do you dislike?

I've only had one issue where the presentation was very small (I was an attendee). Not sure if it was the host or zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes it easy to share information, it saved me traveling to a meeting in traffic! Setting up a zoom is very easy. Joining a meeting is seamless, just click a link and you are in.

In my line of work, I interact with many different vendors and there are many different alternatives to conferencing software. For Zoom, from my experience, there isn't any differentiator that stands out from the others. The client, at least on my laptop, doesn't always behave while connecting to a meeting but once connected there are no issues. It's easy to interact with the presenter and ask questions. Once connected, everything runs smoothly.

Zoom review by German D.
German D.

"It's my tool for web meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very user-friendly. It is easy to set up initially and makes scheduling conference calls a breeze. I have been using Google Hangouts before trying Zoom and I find in a professional setting Zoom is a much better fit.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can' seem to add on more than 16 at a time. If you can. I would love to know how, since it seems that is the max. Especially on the phone app version. I sometimes work remote, so the ability to add more people would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom gives you the flexibility to use a camera and focuses in on those that are currently talking. It also features a useful chat tool with a poll option included for useful real-time polling.

Really had great help from support when I was trying to figure out how to use it for a podcast interview. The tech stayed with me until we got it right!! This is a great product for meetings, making sales videos, talking with family, recording important calls and screen sharing. I use this with clients all the time! Could not be simpler! The customer service is awesome and you can screen share so they can help you fix what is wrong!!

Zoom review by Carmen F.
Carmen F.

"I love the way to connect by video calls"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and fast. I love using Zoom when doing group projects or sharing screens for things like coding. Excellent tool for programming. I've also used this to interact with clients and the connectivity is fast and the video quality is amazing.

What do you dislike?

There are really no major cons for me. The price is affordable and matches the value that is added, however, you can't get the breakout rooms without signing up for a paid plan. Again, it's well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom makes recording videos for online coaching as well as live video coaching possible! It's a great solution to offer to clients to build personal rapport and connection! Love Zoom!

Zoom has been my go-to video conferencing software for about a year now. I'm very pleased with the service. Here are some pros: It's easy to use. Once you set it up, you can easily give clients the link to connect and the quality is great. Appointments are easily managed also. The automatic recording is added value for the client. When a class/session is finished, there is a recording in audio and video. One of the greatest features was breakaway or breakout rooms.

Zoom review by Jackie P.
Jackie P.

"Video calls with great quality that really works"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the least expensive webinar software I have seen. Compared to its competitors it has the most affordable pricing and offers the best value for what you pay for. It’s great at what it does and I have never had any issues with the software crashing on me or causing issues.

What do you dislike?

I would say the limited integrations available. Zoom integrates with google calendar as well as a few others, but it’s very limited in terms of integrations when compared to its more expensive counterparts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom video conferencing is easy to use and is a professional way to meet with people to hold meetings from various parts of the country without having to jump on a plane. You can save time and money. Zoom video conferencing has saved myself and my work team hours by allowing for meetings to be virtual. The software is easy to navigate and is reliable.

Zoom makes my career more fun, being able to communicate via video calls with my clients all over the world is simply magical to me. There are very few simples to use video conferencing tools out there, and Zoom has become one of the go-to tools for communicating and collaborating with your team and clients. As a freelancer, I use zoom to communicate with my clients to understand their needs. I use zoom to avoid leaving out details that could have been missed with only using traditional messaging.

Zoom review by Alexis G.
Alexis G.

" Remote communication today is vital."

What do you like best?

Communicating with collaborators, suppliers, customers and the company's team is vital for sales policies to be successful, normally the dynamics of each one is different and making us coincide in time and space can be a hard task. That is why the use of a service such as zoom is transcendental. It allows us to communicate effectively remotely, the connection is quite acceptable, the interface is fun and enjoyable. The simple usability. The audio is of good quality in short a positive option to remote communication.

What do you dislike?

I should only mention that if they should improve the quality of the screen sharing function, it is not that it is deficient but that they can have more optimal results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's get out of the conventional and bet more on the technological resources and these alternatives to time constraints because of how busy we can be in our day to day.

Solution to meetings and remote videoconferences with my suppliers and clients from any place and / or device

Zoom review by Lawrence B.
Lawrence B.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use but a little expensive We’ve replaced go to meeting with this and it is so much better and more streamlined, and it is also available on many more platforms. I love it!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, there are some issues with connectivity. We have had experiences where the screen will freeze up after a bit. This, however, isn't a consistent problem and shouldn't deter someone from trying out Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom makes holding video conference meetings so simple. It seems to work across many platforms and there are no complicated login credentials needed for invitees.

The best thing about Zoom is its functionality. It is completely easy to use with no setup. It is also ideal if you need record sessions. We use it often to record sessions and then make the video or audio available for later on use. This is a great feature if you need to develop a library of past content.

Zoom review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"An A-level video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a growing platform that presents an incredibly simple user interface and is accessible to my organization's broad client case. The tool is applicable both internally and externally and offers a unique solution to the firm's communication needs. There are several great video conferencing solutions on the market, but I would rank Zoom among the very best.

What do you dislike?

Zoom has a variety of options such as applying backgrounds that have a slight learning curve. After that initial growing pain however, the tool is simple. Otherwise there are very few things to dislike about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is one of the best video conferencing and screen sharing apps on the market. After vetting numerous options, our organization was confident that Zoom was the solution for us.

Zoom allows our internal teams to quickly and effectively communicate face-to-face in real time with clients around the United States and abroad, making our presentations and project communications much more efficient.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.