Zoom

Zoom

(8,795)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Shakti R.

"Zoom best Video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use can use zoom for video and Audio calling. Integration of Zoom with the outlook is awesome and very useful feature.

Zoom not only allows you to do audio and video call but also can be used for screen sharing, chat and multiple users can be connected at the same time.

Zoom have mute feature and Video feature which is very helpful during the call. You can use Zoom to login from different account like office account or personal account as well.

Zoom also have mobile feature where you can connect to video and audio call from your mobile.

What do you dislike?

Zoom does not allows you to do contact sharing which you have on your outlook. I have experience few times that my outlook gets crashed due to Zoom plugin.

Zoom plans are expensive and you would not want software which is expensive for your business where in you have lot of other tools in the market which are of low cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is very simple software which do not require any special training and can be used either from your browser or from the laptop if you have software installed

We use Zoom for several purpose like Video calls with the clients and internal meetings, for Audio calls, calling with the technical support team.

We also do screen sharing using Zoom and also I use zoom for both officials meeting and personal meetings which is very much easy to use and switch between accounts.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 8,796 Zoom reviews
View Original March 18, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Charisse D.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

View Original March 12, 2019
UE
User in E-Learning
View Original February 14, 2018
Christopher Y.

"Best tool for video conferencing with prominent features"

What do you like best?

Zoom has many important features and abilities that I truly admire. It is easy and quick to access this application either on your laptop or mobile phone. The software has this one beautiful feature that allows it to screen share both ways easily. This is good for creating an online educational system and webinar. In addition, zoom offers great video and sound quality. This software also has the ability to record a video for future reference and use.

What do you dislike?

I find it a bit heavy in the use of resources. Sometimes when using video the CPU reaches 100% and the PC slows down. Because of this screen got stuck sometimes and seem system hangs. My free version only comes with 40 minutes allowed per meeting. I had one meeting where we joined through the invitation but had no sound. We then had to also call into the meeting to be able to hear. There was no clear direction on why we had to this or what we could change. As Zoom grows, I feel like they are still a bit understaffed. It takes a bit longer than it should take to get responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend people who would like to offer online courses and those who want to organize online conferencing meetings to use this software called Zoom. It is easy and simple to use, you will only require to schedule a meeting and set a reminder, then send a code or a link for your student to join the meeting. Zoom meetings can be attended by quite a large number of individuals.

Zoom has impacted my work immensely, I am now able to communicate with friends and business personnel without limitations. My co-workers and I use this application to set up meetings and discuss different factors affecting us at our work. With zoom, i have been able to attend free online courses, for example, an online webinar about writing a book

skarlez v.

"wonderful video conferencing application within the organization "

What do you like best?

I like this working tool as it helps us greatly in our organization it has a simple interface and is easy to use is also efficient and effective in creating webinars and videos of conferences, as it allows a recording of excellent quality, is easy to install zoom, only requires an Internet connection and have the appropriate device to use it, scheduling meetings and user interaction is done without problems with Zoom. The quality of audio and video during calls have been very good, I like Zoom because it does not require a huge space to be installed to use it as a work tool on your phone or computer, no doubt we have had a great experience with this software.

What do you dislike?

we have had some small problems using this tool, sometimes we present failures or video freezing, it is essential to have a good connection to the Internet network for this program to work properly. starts its intermittent failures when it has more than an hour making videoconferences, however, we consider it to be an excellent working tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend buying the premium version because it has many benefits that being a basic user only has 40 minutes of calls or videoconferences as a limit, to lengthen the call would have to resort to the paid version. We can note that Zoom increases confidence because the end user does not need to register for anything, just install the program and be a participant incognita if you want.

One of the biggest problems we have solved with this tool is when communicating or meeting with our workers, customers and suppliers, that is, we can use it internally in the organization as well as externally with other people who are in other cities or countries!

Feranmi Williams O.

"Excellent tools for video conferencing."

What do you like best?

The things i like about zoom are:

1.The software has feature that allows it to screen share both ways easily.

2.The tool can be use both on mobile and desktop.

3.The software has the ability to record video for future use.

4.zoom offers great video and sound quality.

5.it's free and easy to use.

6. It is a very useful and easy to use work tool.

7.it's a tool that has a friendly user interface.

8. it complies with all its functions and gives you security in the cloud where you can store all your information.

What do you dislike?

I have no difficulty in using zoom as a means of communication towards other people, because the interface is really quick and intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zooming 100%.

It's very useful and easy to use.

it provides quality support and it allows you to share the screen and visualize the person you are talking to, it can be easily managed and it is a very important program when exchanging work ideas or any opinion with several people at the same time.

I have obtained many benefit since I made videos conferences with several people,it's has been possible to talk about job opportunities, making business launches, giving publicity about my work as a professional in computer networking and I've done very well with the strategy that gives me this application.

Justin Z.

"Software that combines meetings and high quality messaging."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a platform hosted in the cloud that is responsible for providing conference rooms with high quality in its video and audio.

I like this platform that I can share files in real time during videoconferences and in chat rooms. Zoom has an easy-to-use interface. It also allows to create chat rooms outside of the conferences and this is incredible to me, to be able to create chat rooms with my work group and to be aware of all the details of the team projects. I also like Zoom that this platform offers a freemium plan that is really very generous and very useful.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of Zoom's freemium plan is that the duration of the conferences is only forty minutes. However, it is worthwhile to be free and also offers most of the functions in your basic pay plan.

A part I have no complaints about this tool, because in general it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After having used different platforms for quality conferences and professionals, Zoom was the one with the best results. I recommend this platform because it is very efficient. Its quality in audio and video resolution is incredible and it is really much better than other platforms.

The benefits that Zoom has brought and currently contributes to the company is being able to maintain a close and constant contact relationship with our customers. This platform is our most precious resource when negotiating with potential clients, for their efficiency and professionalism. As it has helped us establish good relationships and internal communications in the company.

Gordon H.

"the software designed for professional and secure video conferences "

What do you like best?

one of the characteristics that I enjoy most of using this application in my company is that it has a security system that is designed to avoid corporate espionage, that is to say that my meetings are encrypted and the guests are protected in their confidential information, conferences held in this application as the meetings are developed in a very intuitive way and with its high definition system of audio and sound it feels as if we are all in the video conference room and we can see graphics and information material, while we attend the speaker and we can also write messages at the same time this is done through a shared screen system during the meeting that each assistant can use as you wish and adjust it to your needs during the meeting, there are many video conference systems in the current market, but this is clearly superior

What do you dislike?

I use this application for all my important meetings, I do not think that they have too many adjustments to make, it is modern and certainly meets the requirements that I am looking for in a video conference application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation would be to plan the meetings in advance and have a good internet connection to take advantage of all the facilities provided by this application.

At BuxBos we use this application to guide all our sales staff, we hold monthly meetings where we show them the advances they have made in their departments through graphics that they can review as the meeting unfolds.

Susan N.

"Why I love Zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use and produces quality videos and audios.Zoom does not require a great investment of time and finances. It brings the table premium features for free.The best feature for me in Zoom is "meetings" which gives a platform for collaboration, training and support.Meetings can be integrated with external calendars and provides more advanced options to facilitate interactions when the meetings starts such as automatically recording on the local computer. It also has restricted access to unauthorized users therefore enhancing confidentiality and Integrity.

What do you dislike?

The free version of Zoom has a time limit of 40 Minutes and this means that you cant hold a meeting of more than 40 minutes since it will automatically shut down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the premium service Zoom which allows you to go online for as many hours as you want without interruptions. If one wants to share quality videos and audio Then go for Zoom its the best.

To give business presentations and to have group conferencing.

Alan W.

"It offers a comfortable interface and a very good quality in video performance."

What do you like best?

Zoom offers high technical capabilities as well as quality when making a conference call or a video call to communicate, their tools are adapted and are easy to use, the implementation of the service is simple addition offering a free version limit in which they can invite users who have not yet used the service and thus observe the potential of the product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say Zoom is a service that has good support and quality expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a product that has many potentials you can enjoy its services in mobile devices, tablets as well as computers, its plans are profitable and the quality offers a high performance so it guarantees a satisfactory user experience.

Zoom is an alternative which allows you to be in contact with both colleagues of the company as well as potential customers, make conferences of any kind and participate in special events which requires the participation of several users from different countries.

Melanie C.

"Ideal conference software for any company."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a software hosted in the cloud for online conferences, ideal for any company regardless of its size.

I love Zoom, that the quality of the conferences is great, the video and audio work incredible.

I like the series of options that you have to be able to make an interactive and productive conference. I also like how polls work, the series of questions and answers live. They are great to be able to generate changes of ideas among all the participants and that it is easier to express the opinion of each one, making the conferences very productive.

Zoom customer service also I like it a lot, it is very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I really do not find any feature that I dislike about Zoom. I would only suggest that the time limit in the conferences with the free plan be at least one hour, this would be great and much more useful than it already is. For the rest I am very satisfied with this incredible platform and all its solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it has many features that can be very useful if used wisely. In addition, it offers a free plan, with some limitations but nevertheless it is very useful, unlike other similar platforms that do not offer a free plan.

My colleagues and I have been very useful in the office.

With the different options that Zoom has, the conferences in this plaatfroma are very productive, it is very easy to make each member express their opinion avoiding the distractions that are generated with so many people in the same room.

The work has been more flexible and with better results since we started to use Zoom as our conference software.

Oluwaseun Michael E.

"Great tool for video conferencing and promoting business. "

What do you like best?

The best thing i like about zoom are:

1.it is easy to access this application on either mobile phone or desktop.

2.it has many important features and abilities to screen share both ways.

3.it is a tool that has a very user friendly user interface

4.zoom is the best platform to communicate.

5.it's one of the best reliable and stable cloud hosted online conferences services.

6.it's free and easy to use.

7.It has a voice detection option that is very innovative.

8.zoom is a software that serves to make video conferencing,audio calls e.t.c

9.It is extremely fast to access and with great security level.

10.we can share multiple files as well.

What do you dislike?

This software has no negative aspects that I should mention but i only dislike few things about it and there are:

1.it's consumes a lot of resources either on the mobile phone or desktop.

2.it a bit slow when using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 100%.

It's has multiple functions that allows everything to be more simple and efficient. I've always liked this tool for how it works effectively.

I'll recommend zoom because it also helped us to improve our communications with customers or clients.

zoom have impact in my company because i have achieved important objectives with the help of this software,it has high quality and it's effective for my works.

It the fastest and allow us to communicate with our customers in a quick and secure way without difficulty.

Donald S.

"an excellent application for professional communications "

What do you like best?

This application of video conferences and virtual meetings is one of the most complete in the market, it allows a large number of people and uninterrupted communication time, it also counts among its advantages with an energetic level of audio and video and other features such as the possibility of write messages, share a screen among multiple participants, and other great thing of this application that make it very useful when making conferences and business meetings and educational, has the option to record the meetings while there is an explicit permission from of the participants and you can also access the invitation in a simple way, it is not necessary that the administrator is always present in the meeting, since it has functions that can be controlled previously as the amount of time of each person in my opinion, the service is very professional, both in its free version and in the pay time of meeting and the number of guests allows to create good work teams for the benefit of business productivity

What do you dislike?

It is a useful and complete tool, I have used it on multiple occasions without any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this application is very professional in the service it provides, both in its free version and in the pay time of meeting and the number of guests allows to create good work teams for the benefit of business productivity without travel expenses and logistics meetings or face-to-face conferences

in the company is used for all types of communications, we create a warm and entertaining virtual room where the administrator has already set the order of the meeting and taking into account that the quality of audio and video are perfects feels like a meeting in person, we plan meetings in advance and have direct communication with all current process partners

Kevin S.

"Reliable, easy to install, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The integration with gmail and google calendar is awesome, the ability to sent directly the invite save a lot of time. The remote control is a great tool when you don't know how to search or work with a specific document, being able to let the other control it for you save a lot of time and a lot of headaches, that's the feature that I like the most.

What do you dislike?

It's a good product, perhaps the format of the archives, I would like to have them in mp4 or mp3, it's easier that way when you try to work with them with a 3rd party service. perhaps a more illustrative tool panel would be handy, sometimes when you start recording the toolbar disappears and it is a little annoying when you try to pull that out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just follow the instructions or activate remote control, it is very easy to use.

I can schedule meetings right away, that always save time, that was a problem and the benefit at the same time, that was always an issue.

Being able to present videos, photos, or my desktop to the client is also a plus, you don't have then to send videos, you can do it more personal and get a very good idea of what would happen with that client.

estefania p.

"the ideal tool to communicate"

What do you like best?

zoom is a program that guarantees me the best option to be communicated with everyone, whether it's work or personal, this application is very complete, easy to use and can be installed both on the computer and it has extensions for browsers Firefox and Chrome for those who prefer to use it through this medium, and mobile phones that work with iOS and Android, we can make seminars, video calls, conferences with a very good resolution in HD.

What do you dislike?

I would not have anything negative to say about this program since the experience I had had been very satisfactory

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is fully recommended as it is one of the best tools to keep us communicated in groups, this has two versions of the free and pay is better pay as it presents more options for use and allows us to connect with more people than in the free

This has helped me to perform a better function since this program has given me the tools to facilitate its use and thus successfully achieve the conferences, seminars and video calls that we need to make so that our company has better functionality

Caroline E.

"An application designed for meetings from your cell phone"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the practical that can be, I had never used an application that allowed me to communicate to make conferences with my colleagues for free. We can connect as many as we want, our meetings are always between 10 - 15 and since there are many of us and some of us do not agree on the meeting schedule in real time, we resort to the Zoom meetings. And it's always easier to schedule them. The best part is that it does not have to be from a notebook, it can also be from your cell phone. So if you can not connect to your notebook, you can casually sit down for a coffee while you attend the conference from your cell phone.

What do you dislike?

In this case, it has always been practical for me and my colleagues. But, there is a small detail, while you use the version that is free, you have a time limit in the conference. So, if you take more than 40 minutes in a conference. It would not be very feasible for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company makes short conferences you can use the free version, and with short I mean less than 40 minutes that I think is fine for a conference. And you could also use it from your cell phone. So, it's amazing!

For me and my co-workers we find it excellent since we can not coincide in real time, and with zoom we can do meetings anywhere we are, even if we do not carry a notebook with us. The best thing is that you can use it from your cell phone.

Paul H.

"Platform based on the cloud that integrates meetings, conferences, group messages, among others in t"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a platform designed to establish communications between people much easier, regardless of their purpose or the area that is dedicated. This platafromas is used in the student, labor, and other areas.

I like Zoom that is a complete tool. It unites all the necessary characteristics to be used by companies as its communications system.

The features that I like the most and I find more highlights of this platform, is that it integrates chat, file sharing in real time, screen sharing and conferences with a very good quality of video and audio in the same tool. Accessible for large and small companies.

What do you dislike?

I find it a disadvantage that Zoom can be a bit heavy when using video conferencing. Since it uses the resources of my computer to the maximum and it slows down, the screen has frozen and the system hangs. However, it really has seldom happened to me. But it would be good if this were improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it offers a free plan with very few limitations. And the paid plans are very accessible, besides there is a variety to choose from.

Zoom is an easy tool to adapt to the needs of each person who wants to use it, so I recommend this incredible platform.

The most outstanding benefit that has been perceived when starting to work with Zoom is the excellent team collaboration that has been achieved when working with this tool, something that had not been seen until now.

Zoom has done our internal work in something simpler. Everyone collaborates with everyone through the platform. Special team work and new projects are organized and planned through this tool and it has really been great.

Mary W.

"the application with more options to manage a video conference "

What do you like best?

in the current market zoom is the application with more options to manage a video conference without the need of the administrator is present, you can share the screen in the meeting and manage the time and participations of the guests

it is necessary to have an express consent for the recording of the meetings, which demonstrates the professionalism of the application

Everything is recorded in the cloud and besides this the interface is really quick and intuitive to use, you can use the digital board to give explanations that require graphics such as sales reports and business projections and other participants can also use it , therefore they become interactive and dynamic and without ideals to make samples of products or to work with designers of campaigns since all can contribute It is very intuitive and special for training and conferences for the ease of shared screen, it has a free version but the payment has more advantages because it allows more time of uninterrupted meeting

What do you dislike?

I have no criticism is a professional and safe application, intuitive easy to use and cheap It is very intuitive and special for workouts due to the ease of shared screen

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this application to share files, to share a screen and to make conferences with large groups

With this application we make samples of products, and we participate in the improvement of the same with the designers and engineers and we can instruct new vendors and train new personnel or bring speakers for the whole team

leonor b.

"zoom"

What do you like best?

lo que mas me gusta de zoom, es que puedo hacer vídeos conferencia con cualquier persona, bien sea amigos, primos, equipo de trabajo, todo con el fin de compartir información mutuamente, lo cual hace mas fácil la manera de intercambiar información de una persona con otra, y en cualquier parte del mundo. es una herramienta de trabajo muy útil y fácil de usar.

What do you dislike?

no he tenido ninguna dificultad en utilizar la zoom como medio de comunicación hacia otras personas

Recommendations to others considering the product:

si, recomiendo zoom ya que es muy útil hoy en día, es fácil de usar, te brinda calidad de soporte, cumple con todas sus funciones, te da seguridad en la nube donde puedes guardar todas tus informaciones. te permite compartir pantalla y visualizar a la persona con quien estas conversando, se puede administrar fácilmente y es un gran programa muy importante a la hora de intercambiar ideas de trabajo o cualquier opinión con varias personas a la vez, por medio de conferencias virtuales.

he obtenido beneficio ya que he logrado hacer vídeos conferencias con varias personas donde se ha podido conversar oportunidades de trabajo, haciendo lanzamientos de negocios, dando publicidad sobre mi labor como profesional en contaduría publica. y bueno me ha ido muy bien con la estrategia que me brinda realizar el aplicativo zoom

Vivian N.

"Zoom makes video conferences easy "

What do you like best?

Zoom is easy to use with professional quality. Most clients have heard of it with little explanation. I love that I can use it anywhere and on multiple platforms. It's ease of use makes it accessible to my clients as well, even those with limited technical skills. I also love how easy it is to share my conference line through multiple calendar platforms and through email.

What do you dislike?

Zoom can be glitchy at times but not enough to turn me to other video conferencing programs. I would like to learn more but getting information from the site hasn't been offered as much information to show it's potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really feel it's easy enough to use even for those not quite up to speed on technology.

As a life coach and writer, it's important to have face to face conversations to be able to truly understand what my clients are portraying. I get results with Zoom that I just don't experience with email and phone calls. I never realized how much I'd use Zoom until a client requested a conference. I'm grateful for their suggestion. I now find Zoom is saving time, energy and my client's money.

Ian J.

"Great value for money in your free plan."

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the most reliable and stable cloud hosted online conference services.

I like their ability to record conference sessions and they can be stored on the platform. So when some member of the group can not participate I only share the video, and so nobody loses anything.

Using Zoom as our office communication platform is very useful. We save time by having to move from one place to another. Also with the screen sharing function is still more useful, even more when you need to explain something to a company or train new members in a working group.

I also like that he offers a free plan, with certain restrictions but it is worth it to not have to pay for it.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Zoom for some time and it's still hard for me to identify that I dislike the platform. The only thing I have noticed and I would like to improve, is that when using the platform on my laptop it is downloaded very fast. For the rest I am very satisfied with this incredible communication tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because the value for money in this platform is incredible. In its free plan there are many useful functions and in its payment plans it is also of great quality.

My experience with Zoom is great, I really like how it works and the ease of accessing this platform.

Zoom is a very useful tool within the company. Our communications and collaboration in the work teams has improved considerably when conducting our conferences and meetings on the platform. The training of new programs for employees is much easier and useful for everyone.

Using Zoom is a sign of professionalism and efficiency, it certainly has been for us.

justin p.

"zoom the best to communicate"

What do you like best?

what I like about this application is its maximum quality for the conferences since it is in HD, it has very good resolution, without cuts, and the best thing is that it allows me to make videoconferences with approximately 30 people at a time, and this gives me very good performance for my work, I can schedule talks to be sent via email, can be installed on the pc with firefox and chrome navigators

What do you dislike?

zoom is very little negative I can say since I think it is a very complete application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is advisable to use the paid version since it is more complete and you have more options of use, than in its free version that for example gives the option of videoconference between two people with a duration of 40 minutes, if you want to do something group is recommended its version pay

Zoom has helped me to have better performance for all kinds of meetings, talks, videoconferences, since it is easy to use and without having to be present, it can be done successfully since it presents good resolution, and good sound, this can be downloaded to devices mobiles that work with IOS AND ANDROID

Sarita J.

"Zoom making the revolution in the video call !!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is the best video conferencing software that I have ever used. The best things about zoom are :

- Zoom provides the facility to record a particular meeting so that one can use it for further use.

- With the help of zoom one can solve problems of the customer.

- As there is functionality of sharing the screen one can easily troubleshoot the problem from anywhere in the world.

- One can share the tab, whole screen and whole tab in the zoom which is very helpful.

- One can chat in the zoom if the audio is not working fine.

- If someone is in the noisy area, he/she can turn of his audio so no one can disturb.

- Host get the notification if anyone has join the meeting.

- The zoom is very easy to use.

- One can schedule a meeting and put remainder in calendar so there is no chance of forgetting about the meeting.

- Zoom audio quality is good.

- One can do the video conferencing with the help of zoom.

- Zoom help community is always happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Zoom provides so much functionality so it is very much difficult to dislike about the zoom but if they want to improve then they can improve on the screen functionality feature as if one is sharing the screen then other cannot share his screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is the best software for the video conferencing and it can be used by any company or an individual for sharing the knowledge. Zoom is worth a try !!

Zoom is the best video conferencing tool. With the help of zoom company can conduct there client call and employee call. Customer get the better support with the help of zoom as the company gets the better idea of problem in call and they can resolve if it is minor. With the help of zoom company can conduct knowledge sharing session for the employee.

Grant Breaker S.

" Zoom Meetings comes in great function to head s meeting for the entire company."

What do you like best?

Zoom Meeting covers that needs of operation, our clients and our connection to one another. Tools features allow us to easily communicate to one another through numerous ways. We may have a conversation via voice or video and sharing screen features serves well in presenting our data.

Setting meeting is easy and manageable with the use of google calendar, so if you are to buy this product. I suggest you connect the two tools to make things more convenient. We have Google Calendar check attendee's availability and set the meeting. Meeting are also acknowledged whether that answer of the attendee is yes, no or maybe. Also, I like that it is very easy to get up and running with Zoom even without reading any of the tutorials, readme's or getting started videos. The application is great on the Mac OS X, really big buttons make it simple and straightforward to host a web con quickly, with just 5 buttons, less is more definitely more. The settings is easy to get to as its in the top right, contacts and chats is also a click away on the bottom nav bar. It feels pretty effortless to both join and leave calls.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case that you are to send a message on zoom during a meeting, most likely you won't notice it's noticeable and people in the room, even need to tell you that they just sent something over the conversation panel. This one thing that you may need to check whenever you are using Zoom Meeting

Screen sharing features are great and very usable when it comes to presenting reports.

Gunter W.

"An innovative platform for online conferences."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a platform that allows you to establish videoconferences with many innovative functions.

I like Zoom, which has a fairly good quality in the video and audio conferences. It also has a voice detection option that is very innovative.

I like this platform that I can use on my cell phone, I can connect to any meeting only with internet access, it is also compatible with Android and iOS.

I also like Zoom, I can share my screen, private and group chats and even share files on the platform.

A tool with complete functions that greatly facilitate the work in collaboration.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that in the free version the meeting time is limited to only 40 minutes, I would like it to be more flexible in this aspect. Although it is expected to be a free plan, compensates one thing with the other.

Apart from that I do not find any feature that I do not like Zoom, it has really worked very well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version of the platform only offers 40 minutes of conference time, so if you need more extensive conferences you should consider hiring a plan that fits better.

I like Zoom, it's easy, it has great quality in all its functions, and it's a very innovative tool that all companies should implement.

Zoom has become an essential platform for internal and external communications of the company. The quality of this platform has allowed us to have professional conferences, easy, more effective and instantaneous. Also being able to count on excellent functions and automations makes working with Zoom much faster and more efficient.

jairo p.

"Video conferences in high quality"

What do you like best?

The way to make video conferences is completely easy and with high quality, it is very easy to use. Zoom at the moment of registering to show your video link immediately for people to connect quickly, This software can be used from your PC or to facilitate access you can do from your mobile phone. A very interesting feature is that it allows you to record the video conferences.

What do you dislike?

When connecting with a person through the video call, sometimes the audio is not automatically activated, on the other hand it is a software that has not had any negative criticism in a personal way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have video and audio quality when making video conference, Zoom gathers all the necessary requirements for it, the personal link that gives you Zoom to connect you can share it in an immediate way with the users that you choose, so you can speed up the connectivity, keep in mind to notify each user that you will share the connection link, and be attentive to whom you will give access to connect.

With Zoom, it has allowed me to have remote meetings with my superiors and colleagues, facilitating the creation or solutions of some future projects or day of the company, also has allowed the resolution of momentary inconvenience.

Joseph H.

"a tool to communicate and work in a team "

What do you like best?

This is a great application for video conferences, teaching, displaying products and text messaging, you can show graphics and use visual help if necessary, it is very useful to show the growth of companies or the results of specific marketing campaigns or sales and can participate up to fifty people, you can share the screen and the administrator has specific tasks that can share with users, can give them the right to speak and control their shares, as this service bases its interface in the cloud, conferences are always left recorded and you can participate in the meetings with only having an electronic mail and an invitation to the meeting, this tool it is great to communicate and work in a team that promotes collaborative work and increases the productivity of work teams making communication between them fluid and interactive It is the fastest in the current market

What do you dislike?

this application has a stable price, it saves me money on trips, I use it to show new products to my clients and distributors and as it is quick and simple I do not have any criticism

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it because it is fast and professional you will never be bad with a new client if you use this tool for a meeting

In my company it has been very useful in different departments, we have used it for job interviews and to train new employees, to make end-of-month meetings and know if we have achieved the expected objectives

Luis G.

" ZOOM is great for video calls or conferences!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a software that serves to make video and conference, through your camera and microphone, to transmit an audiovisual connection with another user or with a user group by means of a personal ID for meeting, I like it because you can program or configure well the specific time of the beginning of the meeting, as well as different options to share the meeting link to invite more users to join the group.

This great software consists of 3 platforms for accessing ZOOM:

1) Website

2) Application Pc

3) Mobile Application

What do you dislike?

There's something I just do not like, being a free version, there is a disadvantage in this, and the first is that there is a limited duration of video calls, after paying a full version, it becomes unlimited for calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend ZOOM to the users who constantly need to make videoconferences in a group with a large number of users, it is a platform that you can find in WEB, Mobil Application, and Application for PC, it is very complete and a great audiovisual quality is maintained.

I use ZOOM to make calls with my clients, in this way they can inform me what designs i need to perform regardless of the distance in which we are, for that there are programs like this, to be able to maintain a communication between a client and a remote service and maintaining the audiovisual quality.

Coromoto M.

" Professional update through effective communication "

What do you like best?

I love using Zoom because there are too many advantages offered at a communicative level, I use it both professionally and personally and I have found it very useful. Zoom offers several live video conference services, where you can interact with many people at once and in different parts of the world. In a meeting room you have the option to activate or deactivate audio or video and you can also chat and participate in the conference or ask questions and have them answered orally or in writing. It also offers multiple screens option where you can meet or look at the other people involved. It is extremely fast to access and with great security you just need to register which is free and having an address or link you can enter a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that I need a good internet connection to use zoom and sometimes the connection fails and you leave the meeting. However, this problem is not the application as such, but the service to the web with which you count.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I recommend my teaching colleagues to use this type of innovative applications to improve their pedagogical practice by being in constant contact with other colleagues, participating in seminars, and communicating effectively with parents and students.

Professional update through effective communication

As a professional of the teaching it is essential to have a program like Zoom to be constantly updated in the educational field through lectures and digital seminars that help me improve my teaching practice. I also use it to dictate workshops and courses to my students live, where they interact and participate from wherever they are. Even sometimes some students travel temporarily and I can communicate with them from a distance. It is especially useful to hold meetings of representatives because with the demands of day to day many do not have the time to attend face-to-face meetings and what I have achieved with zoom is to schedule with time and I send them the link and the time of the meeting and This has given me excellent results.

Carol B.

"Service for conference calls between offices."

What do you like best?

Zoom is the software that offers the most reliable conference services I've used so far. It is very easy to use with a clear and clean interface, which makes it easy and satisfying to use the platform.

I like Zoom very much and I generally use this platform as a connection service between offices, since with its screen sharing option (which works quite well) it is quite useful when software training is needed, recording instructional videos for a new client or employee. And I like that in the paid version offers great storage capacity to save all the videos that I record on the platform.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is a fairly complete tool, but also presents some flaws that should be corrected to further improve the platform, among these I find that this tool when making a video-confidence generates that the CPU usage of my computer is quite high and this has caused the screen to lock during use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is a platform that offers thousands of advantages and functions that makes using this tool very satisfactory, with a freemium plan and various plans that can be adapted to each user.

Since I started working with Zoom I was delighted and from that moment I recommend this tool to all my colleagues and friends.

Since we worked with Zoom in the company, the collaboration among the employees inside the office has been great because with the multiple functions that it has, it is easier and less exhausting to keep the diary in the office. Also when it is necessary to work on a particular project, it has turned out quite well and this has allowed for better performance and results.

Emily G.

"Excellent program for video conferences"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very basic platform that offers you the must easy settings for communication thru a video conference, chat or call. the settings give you the opportunity of customizing it as you like. you are able to select who can join the meeting or when is going to be the meeting, everything will be organizing it because it has a calendar for you to have your agenda in order.

What do you dislike?

The conf call kept freezing, the call quality lagged. The interface was very hard to understand. The mobile version was hard to navigate through. Callers complained about not being able to hear the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The experience with zoom is wonderful, it is a very useful software that makes your life easier, especially if you are in the education or training business.

ZOOM allows you to create a recurrence for a particular meeting. Delivering online lessons never has been so easy, this platform provides the option to create videos and save them in your google account if you have one. The price is affordable, you have a lot of options using the free version.

Jose Francisco G.

"Connecting with Zoom, an alternative to the vanguard of traditional media"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a software that has a great potential that allows me to establish communication efficiently, fast and without time. I used it in the office to be able to hold virtual meetings with various providers. What I like about the application is that it is easy to use, without difficulties, it is very practical and accessible. On the other hand, I can mention that your configuration is very understandable, I like how I can customize my account.

What do you dislike?

I feel that this software lacks more promotion in the market, we know how accessible it is, compared to other applications. But I think you can go very far with a good marketing campaign, offering promotions, monthly or annual plans, so that you can get as much use as possible. It would also be interesting to apply direct marketing for this program, offer a lot of promotions to many people in a personalized way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it has been able to fulfill my expectations as a user, facilitating its tools in a very accessible, simple and fast way. Allowing its configuration in a particular way. Also the security of your product, the confidentiality of the communication that I can have with my suppliers since we talk about projects, and financial analysis. Finally, I want to take the opportunity to express that Zoom is a good communication alternative inside and outside of companies.

One of the main problems that I have been able to solve efficiently, is to be able to contact me quickly with my suppliers of the company, without any limitation. Until the realization of web teleconferences, with high resolution of the image and a very clear sound.

Its most tangible benefits are the brand's credibility, profitability and the security of its services. I feel it is a good and excellent application that can be applied at the business level.

Fily l.

"videoconferencing software to record and share meetings between clients and workers of the same comp"

What do you like best?

is a tool that has a very user friendly user interface, the user who uses it for the first time can also understand its functionality easily, is easy to use for clients, even for those who are not very tech savvy, and the ability to add n number of participants during a video conference, you can use this application on my cell phone, tablet or laptop, the versatility is wonderful for someone who is always on the move. It also has support for the mobile application for both Android and iOS, you can share a screen and upload a recording already made of another video conference.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about zooming is that in order to warn my work colleagues for a meeting or other communication, first I have to send them a message by email or other means and then we connect through Zoom, this makes it a process long to hold the established meeting. another thing is the free version has a time limit of 40 minutes and a limit of 100 participants and closes the user session once the time is reached, another point is that Zoom reheats my laptop or mobile phone when it is being done a video conference and you have to make sure you have a charger on hand in case the battery runs out.

We were looking for some communication software in the company through videoconferencing and we managed to get zoom that has been something a solid option for individual meetings, especially because everything that is needed works perfectly in a free plan. For larger meetings, a Premium plan is a must and one can still benefit a lot from this software. It has allowed me to share the screen very easily without having to know anything about the recording or editing of videos, also realized the editing of images that has been a blessing apart from not using another separate program when a videoconference is being made...

Georgia C.

"Software for web conferences with high quality audio and video."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a cloud-based software that allows access to web conferences with high-quality audio and video resolution. I really like to use Zoom because I can share screen, files, access chat rooms, video conferences, all in one platform, and all these services are of high quality.

The function that I like most about this tool is that I can share files during conferences, this function is very useful during a presentation with a working group, with clients or for training new employees. This saves me a lot of time from having to leave the platform to the mail, since I can do all this in Zoom.

What do you dislike?

My computer has warmed up a lot when I activate the recording function, and my CPU works to the maximum when I use this platform.

I would like Zoom to be lighter and it will not affect the normal functioning of my computer so much while I use this platform.

It would be good if they worked on these faults.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it is a very complete platform and offers free plans unlike others, this option is quite useful and you can save money if you do not need such extensive conferences.

My personal and work experience with Zoom has been very favorable. Working with this tool is fast and efficient.

With Zoom, having professional video-conferences is very easy. This platform is the one that has been most useful and reliable in the company. For instructional and training videos, it is ideal. Also to contact customers. Also it is not necessary to spend so much money since it offers a free version that is also quite useful.

Brandon P.

"High value features"

What do you like best?

It has a set of features that represent a very broad use of everything that can be done with this platform for communication with others and especially to make meetings in a simple, creative and fast

Their functions are all useful I think there is not a single function that I do not use, so far, everything has helped me to have a clear and effective communication with each of the co-workers

If we are far away to attend a meeting that is not enough to arrive, I activate the app for this function and through this I communicate with the rest of the team that is in the meeting and so everyone is gathered to listen and participate in this event

What do you dislike?

It is an app that consumes a lot of resources either on the cell phone or on the computer where it is installed and used to make the video conference, when I do it on the computer for more ease I do not have more tabs open so that it does not collapse and does not affect the performance and the communication that is had in the moment and not to bother the other members of the meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this app for its ease of use and its multiple options to have a meeting and a faster and lighter communication

In my experience based since I use this app I have facilitated communication with others to connect from where I am and not miss any important meeting after not getting lost to the company of things that have been spoken and do not know, there is no excuse not to attend meetings because with this app it is easy to be in all meetings

Diego A.

"Fantástico"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la rapidez de conexión e inicio de una reunión, y la posibilidad de mostrar la pantalla para mostrar diapositivas. Me permite trabajar mejor en mis proyectos colaborativos y de extensión. La interfaz de la plataforma me inspira a profesionalizarme en la capacidad comunicacional y en el hábito de compartir más y más de mis ideas y principios de acción.

What do you dislike?

No me resulta claro cómo compartir en la pantalla otras ventanas abiertas. Quizás es fácil y no me he sentado a aprenderlo. No me gusta que la única opción de compartir el link sea a través de Gmail: sería bueno que pueda compartirse a través de Whatsapp u otras redes sociales muy usadas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Usar Zoom con pantalla compartida permite dar clases de muchas temáticas y generar ingresos; dar charlas de orientación para fomentar decisiones que aporten positivamente a la realidad profesional/vocacional; brindar asesoría acerca de salud emocional, mental y espiritual; aprender más y más de cómo posicionarse frente a un público cautivo a través de Zoom y las pantallas para ejercer el don de la comunicación y la enseñanza; fomentar el intercambio de ideas que inspiren iniciativas poderosas de cambio social en los micro y macroentornos de los participantes.

Puedo compartir mis negocios con personas de todo el mundo en tan sólo segundos. Puedo escuchar y ayudar a las personas a tomar decisiones para beneficio de ellas mismas en el área emocional, mental y espiritual.

Kriti K.

"Great Application for Screen Sharing and Video Conferencing !"

What do you like best?

Zoom tool is very useful for meetings with clients . It has many awesome features that really works good and easy to handle. Zoom Application setup is easy . We can install it either in the laptop/ desktop or in the mobile phones.Zoom application allows us to share the screen desktop, we can share multiple files as well. It is very useful for creating an online educational training and webinar. It has a great video and sound quality is awesome. We can record the data for the future reference through it. it is very user - friendly application I can say.

What do you dislike?

This zoom tool is great platform for communication and sharing screen. A part from this it has many more features as well like mute,recording, in-browser application etc . Anyone can easy setup it and can understand it . But I dislike a thing about it like for phone we need to improve its version less heavy so that it can run smoothly on phones like desktop computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommendation for this zoom application , I always say go for it. It is one of the best tool that I ever used for client meeting , video conferencing with customers. It meets all the requirements .

It has a feature of cross platform and has very good audio and video quality. We can do integration with other tool like outlook . By this it is very easy and it reminds us before the meeting.

It allows us to schedule the meetings easily from anywhere. While in the meetings we can do messaging to anyone who is present in the meeting and mute ourselves . To take my speak I can raise my hand It is also present.

Awesome , Incrediable tool it is.

It is very secure tool.

I am using zoom application for client meeting. It has many amazing features like below :

Very good audio and video conferencing.

It has a feature of group live chats which is very easy for communication within team. It really helpful if we share any technical documents to everyone at the same time.

By the help of zoom meetings we can send meeting invitations and schedule it for daily basis as well.

With the help of this application , working with team and customers become very easy and flexiable.

Alex B.

"International Webinars & Meetings made easy"

What do you like best?

Zoom allows participants to join, either by utilizing their computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones or regular phones, based on their preference and level of technological familiarity. This flexibility is the most important feature for me. It ensures that people who are intimidated by technology still can join via regular phone. I also appreciate the many different local international dial-in numbers provided by Zoom.

I love the option, that the participants can record the event on their gadget (If I choose to enable this feature). It adds a level of convenience and saves me from sending large files after the event.

In addition, the green-screen feature is also a huge plus, in my opinion. I use it in every event. It makes the entire presentation look so much more professional and advanced.

This platform makes webinars and meetings with participants from different countries very easy. The user instructions are available in various languages, and Zoom is well-known abroad.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could store the names and e-mail addresses of frequently recurring participants inside of Zoom to for easy selection as panelists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the training videos that are available. There are great tips, for instance about choices of camera as well as best practices for the green screen feature.

I use Zoom Webinars and Meetings to facilitate interactive workshops, lectures & private sessions with international participants.

Violet S.

"the online tool to make your video conferences more interactive "

What do you like best?

This program created to make video conferences with high quality audio and video allows users to connect and participate in meetings in an orderly manner with a manager who can even control the different interventions and invitations to the attendees, it is designed to work from any device, you can share both the screen and the files and record the meetings has the ability to share a screen and the administrator can manage, view gallery and full screen and has accessibility features for people with disabilities

Today with so many communication systems, we choose this in particular for its quick, simple and the possibilities it offers, it has desktop applications and conferences never get stuck

What do you dislike?

the conferences between two people are free but if we want to include more people like virtual controls, simple meetings and the ability to write messages and have video calls at the same time we must subscribe to a payment plan, in some occasions the technical service that says to be available for assistance does not give much help and gives confusing information

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend this application for online conferences because it has many applications that facilitate its use and highly improve communication between client suppliers and collaborators

we have used this tool to make conferences with clients with suppliers and we allow them to use keyboard and screen control to help us improve our products, we use simple online meetings, we do simple or pro-active meetings, the most important thing is to involve our clients in the improvement of the product

Luis T.

"Very fast adaptations."

What do you like best?

This software contains a very good structure for the management and use it contains, this is a very important way to be able to perform since it has a very accessible insurance that allows to use it in a simpler way, it is distributed in different accesses such as what is access to a chat that is made up of two or more people who can access the same conversation to work together or perform different actions within it.

To hold meetings, it contains great programming features that help you to perform with security and importance.

What do you dislike?

The process with this software is very good since we could be following a good example of it, it is something very similar to working by zones, one of the ways you work is that in several users you need permission to have unlimited access and that means that you need to be paying a membership of some account in general so that more users have unlimited access and can have a better experience, I think you should remove that problem so that many users can be calm without having to be limited with what What do they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being able to establish a good performance of this software is very good because it allows us to distinguish between making a complete implementation and without having to adapt more, the services are very well structured but I can say that we also have to do our part to be able to make a clear process of the same software since Zoom is very good at his work and contains good options.

It is a good impact in our company because it contains very good shortcuts and features that allows to develop in your company or solutions that can be adapted very well for consumption, allows us to hold meetings with more people with a better professionalism since it contains a good meaning in our projects that we are generating and can stand out within our service for the high quality that allows us to be able to perform with more people of work that we have.

Estefani P.

"The best videoconferencing software is ZOOM!"

What do you like best?

ZOOM is a software to create a Group ID and in this way we would create a group for a video call or conference. Currently this software is gaining much advantage in the field of video calls, as it is a platform that many entrepreneurs use because it is easy for anyone to enter the group and talk about the quality of audiovisual video.

What I like most is that it has a great system to share the group ID link through various social media channels, and this is favorable for it to go viral.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I open ZOOM from my phone it looks a bit slow, I guess it is because it needs to have a good internet connection, for this then it would be recommended to open ZOOM from the WEB version or from the application through the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend ZOOM to users who need to receive distance classes or simply make a conference or video call to a friend who is at a distance, quietly from your Smartphone, PC or Tablet you can enjoy this great software that will give you the convenience to make video calls with a simple ID.

ZOOM offers me the ease of getting connected through video calls to a conference of some entrepreneurs of Graphic Designers or that interests me for knowledge of my field, I can also receive classes through other group IDs and to use chat.

yefferson R.

"Incredible application. "

What do you like best?

I like a lot of zoom because thanks to this palicacion I can do free conferences videos, no matter where you find my friends, partners or family we can communicate easily thanks to this application.

What do you dislike?

Best of all is that with zoom I have managed to shorten the distances, for me this application has nothing wrong, it is free, does not occupy much space and allows me to keep in communication, from the car, the house, the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because the videos are very fluent and excellent for my.

It's amazing everything I've achieved with this application, now everything is much easier for me, zoom I assign a user number and only send it to my friends and we can comunicarfacilmente, I can gather a conference more than 200 people no matter what part E you are, even outside the country. I use this tool very often to serve my clients.

David G.

"Platform based on the cloud, ideal to carry out meetings online."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a great platform based on the cloud, ideal for any company regardless of its size. This tool has intant messaging, video conferences, file sharing, all this in one platform.

I really like to use the video conference function because at the same time that I communicate with my colleagues or clients I can send them files referring to the topic that is being discussed without having to go to the email, this makes my work faster and less complex. I also like this platform so much that I can create chat rooms with my group of colleagues or with clients, really with any member I want, and thus have a better group collaboration where we can all express our opinion.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is accessible. But when more advanced options are needed and the price of all of them comes together this can be quite expensive.

It is also necessary that all people who are going to be part of a meeting or conference with Zoom have to register or download the application.

However, all this is worth it because Zoom works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I mentioned earlier, the advanced options of Zoom can be expensive, but their simpler plans are accessible. So you should take this into account before choosing a plan on the platform.

In my opinion I am willing to pay for Zoom since it fulfills its function quite well and I always recommend this platform because of this.

Working with Zoom has been very easy. When this platform was implemented in the company it was very easy to adapt and learn how it works.

Collaboration with customers has been greatly benefited thanks to Zoom, since we can maintain daily contact about all services and advances without having to meet in a particular place. Besides, working with Zoom has been a sign of professionalism.

Marines M.

"The best technology in video calls and videoconferences."

What do you like best?

How important it is to accomplish my goals at work this software, and I mention this because Zoom is my preferred software to communicate with my bosses through video calls, which I use to inform about the different movements in the payment of the payroll of our workers. Zoom is one of the software that best uses technology for video calls and videoconferences, achieving the best audio and video that I have used with this type of software. Zoom's strong point is the technology used to make video calls and videoconferences, however, it also has many additional benefits such as the chat system in video calls and videoconferences, administrator privileges that allow you to manage the income and security in video calls and videoconferences, being able to add and disaggregate participants, mute users and record video conferencing sessions and videoconferences. Without a doubt, this software has everything I need.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is a software that touches perfection. In the years I have used it I feel very fortunate to have known this software and to use it in my work as it gives me all the options I need to communicate quickly and effectively with my bosses and co-workers, and thus achieve my goals. A software that has no limitations or negative aspects that I should mention here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Zoom you will be able to improve exponentially the communication with the different actors that make life in the company where you work, making your work much more competitive and adjusted to the great current demands. Use all the tools offered by Zoom and you will have excellent results in the work results you expect. I recommend this software.

With this software I have achieved important objectives, which to this day have guaranteed the resounding success in the fulfillment of my objectives as a worker and have allowed me to climb in the company where I work. Thanks to Zoom the product of my work is recognized by my co-workers, supervisors and the managers where I work.

Rachel H.

"Zoom is a good video platform, but it is not the best"

What do you like best?

Zoom allows you to connect with people via video and it exports to calendar applications quite well. It is much easier to send a video link that it is to figure out who is going to call who. That is one of the main hiccups I have in scheduling meetings. with zoom, both sides of the table log into the application. The ability to screen share and record meetings is very helpful. When working with a product online, we can record the screen and share later.

What do you dislike?

I think this is one of the many video conferencing apps-- it could have been one of the newer ones-- but they have not been very innovative and it seems stale. It is not anything special I'd say. We use Google and Google Hangouts is a great application and I would not change to Zoom for it doesn't have any differentiating benefits.

We are solving doing meetings with people who are not physically around. this can be for our remote team or with people who we need to meet with

Carlota L.

"zoom is all I need, to be in contact with my group."

What do you like best?

I like to zoom because it is a free account that gives me the opportunity to keep in touch with my group of friends, family and colleagues. it's great the possibility of being able to make meetings in vido no matter where each one is, it's 40 minutes free, but I can do the amount of 40 minute sessions you need in the same day. the best thing is that I can add more than 100 people to the same room without affecting the effectiveness of the transmission.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with the results I have had with that application, currently many friends are distributed in several countries and thanks to zoom we can keep in communication, we can see each other through the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very good option, does not take up much space, and is fabulous to communicate live, the signal is very fluid at all times.

for me this application has been very useful because it is great, I have not found any that match it in quality and effectiveness, it has given me many benefits in all aspects of my daily life, both work and personal, it is excellent to have this communication tool, I have it on my cell phone and my computer and I love it. I can broadcast live lectures, share the screen of my computer and make easy explanations when it is the case.

Goodnews L.

"Amazing tool for video conferencing with cool features"

What do you like best?

-It is easy and quick to access for both mobile and laptops.

-Zoom has great video and good sound quality.

-It's feature of recording videos for future use.

-It can be used to teach in an online class easily without stress.

-It's cool ability to share screen both ways.

What do you dislike?

Okay. What I dislike about zoom are as follows:

-Their response is a bit slow maybe because they don't have too many staffs yet.

-Zoom is a bit heavy to use for PC. It even slows PC down sometimes and makes the system hang.

-I use a free version of zoom which has just limited time for video calling, 40 miutes per meeting. I feel it's too small. I had a class once which I couldn't complete because of the short time. I later had to use another software with longer time to run that class.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would really recommend those who take online courses and organize classes online to use zoom. It's not a complex software. It's very easy to setup. All you need to do after scheduling a meeting is to set a reminder, then all students can join with a link that'll be given to you. And also, zoom can take a good number of persons(100 individuals).

Zoom has impacted my company greatly, We are now able to communicate with customers easily without difficulty, setup meetings with many customers to get their feedback and build good customer relationship also.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.