Zoom

Zoom

(7,954)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Best Videoconferencing Software on the Planet!"

What do you like best?

There's too much to love about Zoom to just pick one thing that's the best. How about the ability to put multiple offices in a single virtual room together? How about the ability to moderate the conference and allow people to ask questions via raising their virtual hands or a chat. But maybe the best part is the ability to multi-share and annotate each other's screens. Zoom is basically the classroom of the future.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, but with any technology there's always going to be some issues with lag, or accessibility issues with some people. These are generic problems with tele/video conferencing in general and shouldn't be held against Zoom though.

Zoom provides a virtual conference-room that anyone can join or use to quickly share information. Its ability to record conference calls and save them for later viewing is invaluable to members of our team that are unable to make the meeting for later review. We've found it much faster to communicate, share information, and give each other feedback using Zoom's integrated service.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 7,954 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by User in Higher Education
View Original March 18, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by Charisse D.
Charisse D.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by User
View Original March 12, 2019
Zoom review by Allison R.
Allison R.
User in E-Learning
View Original February 14, 2018
Zoom review by Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.

"Usuable video conference and collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom creates a platform to host group meetings and has features enabling it to functional as a collaboration tool. Decent tool to deliver presentation on for a big audience. A useful feature is Zoom's ability to work with various device and allow one to use their mobile phone as a mic input.

What do you dislike?

Zoom has tremendous potential but from personal experience has a noticeable amount of technical issues, depending on ones hardware. For instance there's a visible lag in between speakers voice and presentation slides. On a users side the software is also a hit or miss when trying to join calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall okay software but competitors may have more robost and feature rich offerings.

My limited use with zoom has been for group meetings. Although its not the worst conferencing tool, I cannot say its the best. At least for the basics it does facilitate group video chat and allows participants to actively engage in collaboration.

Zoom review by Ankush R.
Ankush R.

"Zoom is a comprehensive cloud-based video conference platform that is intuitive and effective"

What do you like best?

Affordable. Reliable. Easy. Zoom video conference calling and webinar is fitting for any sized company or organization. Meetings can be scheduled within seconds and added directly from Zoom's platform to Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, or Outlook Calendar; which allows you to set up invites and add additional attendees.

What do you dislike?

When joining a webinar or a call via mobile device, it's unclear how to join audio (I thought there was something wrong with my phone because it was telling me my audio was on but I could not hear anything during the webinar - turns out I couldn't see the audio number which was hidden behind the webinar).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience with this software has been reliable when excluding certain behaviors, such as moving Zoom windows around when recording or using the annotation tool.

The recording feature is helpful as well. When your session is over, the recording is available in different formats, video and audio, and gets automatically processes and stored in your computer and available to upload to my clients.

Zoom review by Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

"My Best Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

I have got a wonderful experience with this video conferencing product. Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing platform. It is all in one easy to use application with a lot of fascinating and useful features. I like the way it provides the services for audio and video calling and screen sharing, everything is incredibly great.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to figure out where certain options are located but this is a minor quibble for a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom performs perfectly for video conferencing. It does exactly what you need it to do - perfect audio and video quality and allows you to share your screen.

I use Zoom on almost a daily basis to join conference calls and calls with team members. We often use screen sharing capabilities. What I like most about Zoom is its simplicity. It functions well and has great usability. It is very easy to set up calls and to administrate items during the calls.

Zoom review by Wilker A.
Wilker A.

"excellent choice "

What do you like best?

The things I like about zoom are many and it is one of the best platforms, organize video conferences has never been so easy as with zoom, is extremely simple. I like the tools that the platform provides me when doing the video conference because they are extremely useful when you decide to give classes through the platform, I like in turn the amount of members that can be added to the session, also it is important to highlight that the tools are adapted to the number of participants that has the video conference, I really love that, I feel that optimizes the quality of my connections.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is a good service but fails regularly, especially when the video conference exceeds the time of connection, the first days I arrived even though it was my computer, however, after connecting from various devices I realized that the problem was the platform. I must say that the connectivity fails regularly when it exceeds the time of connection in video conference, the image begins to fail, then freezes the image and finally disconnects, it is almost always necessary to restart the computer to return everything to normal, the same happens with the audio, It is necessary to restart the session and in some cases restart the devices repeatedly so that the problem can be fixed. This is a real problem because the members get annoyed with these details and disconnect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommended for its affordable prices and quality to navigate the application

Zoom helps me to have a quality service for a very low cost, in fact it is one of the best costs in the market.

Zoom review by Alfred V.
Alfred V.

"practical application"

What do you like best?

What I like most about zoom is all the tools it makes available to me when making video conferences, I also like the fact that I can share files while I'm in the video conference, as well as the screen with the other members. Zoom is a really great platform.

What do you dislike?

Lately I have had many problems with the platform, it is not something constant but it's been weeks that the service is failing and I do not like that at all. The platform is presenting connectivity problems, when I have more than 30 minutes connected to the platform simply closes automatically, it's as if the session expired, it is necessary to re-enter and log in again, also happens to me that sometimes when I reconnect almost always fails the audio and is that the audio does not fail only on these occasions, but fails on multiple occasions, mainly when the members are connecting, the audios are mixed and it is necessary to restart the device to listen well. The image is also failing, because after more than an hour of connection the image begins to fail, the image is frozen and simply disconnects automatically. I have never had any problem with this platform but suddenly it has started to fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good application but it's still a long way from being the best.

Zoom has been a great help platform for me as a professional, because thanks to this platform I have been able to become independent as a professional, now I give academic tutorials and precisely I give them through the platform, I also use it to better understand the requirements of my clients, so I have been able to improve my service and especially my lifestyle, thanks to the fluidity of my work.

Zoom review by Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.

" Zoom! the best option for people who do business remotely! .."

What do you like best?

It is ideal when making a business effective, because the quality of video and audio are excellent, it is perfect for anyone who makes sales and is used to doing it over the phone. Zoom allows us to connect with new clients, to be able to talk face to face with them and at the same time it offers us the opportunity to send information digitally in record time.

What do you dislike?

It really is very complete in its functions and capabilities, but as a suggestion I pointed out that maybe adding a third person in a videoconference with the free version could be a great option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a great productivity in the company in sales, I can recommend Zoom, because I have noticed a big increase in the favorable statistics when I use a video call instead of just the voice

There is no doubt that Zoom is the best video conferencing tool for a variety of devices; While you have a good audio and video equipment, you can zoom in to use it in small or large rooms, ideal for any user.

Zoom review by Alfons T.
Alfons T.

"ideal for doing business"

What do you like best?

I love this platform and is that through zoom I can make quality video conferences in the simplest way that exists. I love the interface of the platform because it is super easy to use and has quality tools that adapt to the number of people that includes the video conference. I like that not only can I share the screen, but I can share any kind of files through the platform. The platform gives me exceptional security, that leaves me alone and it has a type of encrypted connection so the files you share through the platform can only be shared there, no filters. The platform gives me the best quality audio and video, that allows me to perform various activities on the platform and use it both personally and professionally.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not perfect and has its flaws, in fact lately is presenting more complications than usual, if the members of the room are connected from a mobile device, the audio of other participants begins to fail, many times is intermingled, but most of the time simply remains silent, it is necessary to restart the session for the problem to disappear, because otherwise persists and this is very annoying, in fact prevents the video conference in an optimal way. Connectivity is also a problem because after an hour in the video conference the system starts to fail and disconnects automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite some minor problems with the application, it is an excellent communication tool.

It has helped me a lot, because when I give tutorials over the Internet it is necessary to have a quality communication with my students and I have achieved this thanks to zoom.

Zoom review by John M.
John M.

"Very simple to use video conferencing."

What do you like best?

I love the simple UI. There are very few controls, so it's simple to use. I never have any performance issues, unlike Skype and some other tools, the video and audio are always smooth and performant. I love being able to record meetings with a single touch, and participants know they are being recorded.

Meeting invites that integrate with Gmal are a great feature that i really love.

As a presenter I love the ability to

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I dislike are hard to remember URLs to meeting rooms and slightly confusing subscription tiers. It's never been really clear to me whether a meeting is a room that anybody can join at any time, or whether it is a one-off thing.

I'd love to use Zoom for webinars, but think the pricing tier for that is quite a bit too steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, the trial verson is enough to get your feet wet.

I mostly use Zoom for video conferencing, meetings and classes.

I often need a solution for hosting one-off meetings or meetings with just a few participants. Zoom provides and an excellent option for this. Managing invites is excellent.

I work with a geographically diverse team and video conferencing is a core part of our business strategy. As of yet, I haven't used zoom to conference with clients, but am considering switching over from Skype as Skype has had too many performance issues.

Zoom review by Jose C.
Jose C.

"Communication to another level"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use allows any user to use the application without the need for instructions or long learning processes, as it is very easy to understand as any other communication application that is easy to use

Videoconferencing services are excellent with the options you have to make videoconferencing easy and fast to gather the group of people you need to make the meeting you want to do without having to travel alone with the installed application, we can all connect

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could change the shape of the size of the toolbar, which takes up too much space on small monitors. Similarly, the main window when a meeting is taking place can not be easily resized, as some buttons will disappear and become unusable, which will make it difficult to record or end the session

It is used a lot for videoconferences that are difficult to gather all the members of the meeting for reasons of transfer in some of them, so it is difficult for them to zoom in these cases where the meeting is important and improvised

Zoom review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"Super Awesome Futuristic Meetings"

What do you like best?

That 11 offices in 3 different time zones and 4 different states can get together so easily. The program is very easy to use and extremely simple to explain to new people. Also, it doesn't take up any room on the actual computer.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but it would be cool if it contained filters, lol. Kind of like snapchat or facebook live. Also, I wish more people used it so it was common. Integration with G mail would be great. Mobile optimization would help. I don't use it on the phone, but the Nashville manager does and it seems very buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best and easiest way to have a meeting where people are in different locations. Give it a try and notice the difference. Seeing peoples reactions as compared to a conference call is unparalleled.

Communication! Discussing different approaches and solutions to similar issues. Seeing everyone that typically you wouldn't get to see unless they traveled to Nashville for the Christmas party.

Zoom review by Tony B.
Tony B.

"The perfect solution for business meetings online."

What do you like best?

I love that this tool allows me to conduct business meetings online, I can organize a meeting of up to 100 people, where the limit of duration is 24 hours. This is really amazing.

I also like that I can organize all the business meetings that I want, there is no limit. In addition, this tool has a really excellent customer support, I have communicated a couple of times to clarify some doubts I had, I have responded very kindly and solved all my doubts.

Also, I find the price very economical, for only $ 15 per month I can enjoy all these services.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is very good, it fulfills its function excellently, but the only thing I do not like, is that this platform does not work well when there is a slow internet connection, it happened to me a couple of weeks ago, when I traveled to another city and stayed in a hotel that the connection to the internet was very slow, when I tried to enter a business meeting, I could not hear almost the audio and the video looked bad. I know that these platforms require an internet connection, but they should solve this so that it works with a slow connection in those cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this platform for business meetings, to coordinate meetings with clients or distributors, it is ideal to maintain a constant business connection.

I also recommend setting up the guest list in advance and making sure that all emails are correctly written.

Zoom has contributed a lot to my company, it is an excellent platform to save time and money, because through it my company has been able to organize meetings no matter where we are, simply having an internet connection and a device.

This company has allowed us to maintain even more communication among all my colleagues and we can communicate quickly and easily to any business emergency.

Zoom review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"It offers a good quality in video calls."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a service that recently used, according to my evaluation offers a good graphic quality in terms of performance during the connection with other participants at a general level, one of the advantages offered is that it can be used with users who have not yet implemented the service, advantage that it provides for several parties one develops its activity and another can evaluate the product, besides the additional functions are easy to use and its applications for both mobile devices and computers are adaptable in relation to its graphic user interface.

What do you dislike?

So far since I've used it nothing to say about it, very good experience in terms of its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The high quality of services offered by Zoom in its services is adaptable to users, its plans are high performance, as well as it also offers a free but limited part in the number of participants, at a general level in terms of user support it is good , you can enjoy the service on mobile platforms or pc where it is more convenient for the end user.

It has been beneficial when making group meetings in terms of project development, especially if you are out of the organization or simply need to contact clients or other specialists to provide a solution to a problem, also the use of conferences, seminars or presentation of some design of a product.

Zoom review by Theresa A.
Theresa A.

"Excellent Conferencing Software I've used"

What do you like best?

Our teams love using Zoom. The reliability in connection can't be beaten, the user experience is great, We have a mix of paid and free accounts in use on our team and it works great. The user quick link for short impromptu meetings is perfect while setting more formal links with various settings is used for larger meetings or more important calls.

What do you dislike?

I felt like due to the high functionality, it was hard to handle and sometimes it didn't make very much sense (the meeting I didn't really get explained too well). Also, if you as a host don't enable participants to join before the host, Zoom will send you incessant emails once somebody joins your meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It comes with lots of interesting and useful features that help us to complete our goal of attending online meetings. It is a completely well-designed tool. It is not only well designed but also gives us a quality result. I appreciate the way it manages our video and audio connections then it gives standard results.

Since I'm accustomed to using different video conferencing software, using Zoom was a really fresh start. I found that (for the most part) it was easy to use and was designed quite well. It was convenient and scheduling meetings was doable. It has a lot of valuable functionality like being able to require meeting passwords, setting whether or not participants can join before the host, and if the conferencing is for video or just audio. It doesn't lag, which is extremely surprising.

Zoom review by Vaani G.
Vaani G.

"Zoom - One stop solution for confrencing "

What do you like best?

Zoom is a reliable and convienient application for confrencing. Alows us to schedule the meeting quickly and number of participants can join the meeting.

Integration with other application is pretty much easy. When i'm attending zoom meeting then my Cisco Jabber tool automatically switches my status to In Meeting and when sharing my screen then it shows Presenting.

During meeting presenter can be changed easily. Also as per the need we can record the meeting.

As well during the meeting we can do chat conversation also, with all participants or with specific one and able to save the conversation history.

Its a cross platform so i can join the meeting through my mobile phone also from anywhere.

During the meeting enrich media experience is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Not much but yes in some rare case if network connectivity is very slow then it takes more time to launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, i recommend for this. Its a perect application for screen sharing and confrencing.

Conducting meeting with different continent employees and clients. With the help of its screen share we are able to review/understand the things in good way.

Able to invite number of participants for the meeting.

Connecting with folks from anywhere.

Zoom review by Gabriel N.
Gabriel N.

"Best conference tool nowadays"

What do you like best?

Is amazing the control on what you can do/share/chat/speak over the zoom room, is really amazing actually the possibilities that you may find in this too. OUTSTANDING FEATURES for screen sharing, screen control, chat, video conferencing or only regular call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are certain problems with the connections, however, sometimes, is bandwith related, and haven't seen any documentation on what is the recommended bandwidth for the appropriate use of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Provide a bit more of documentation on what they recommend for the better use of the tool, so that will allow us as everyday users to recommend the appropriate terms to our end customers who also will be either installing Zoom on their computers/laptops or only downloading the runner.

Allows us to work with anyone around the world. Help us to communicate effectively and share information appropriately with all of our customers, doesn't matter what time of the day, nor which location they are, allows us to deliver quality to our end customers.

Zoom review by Saurabh G.
Saurabh G.

"Zoom you connect"

What do you like best?

Zoom as name says always give a great pleasure once I need to connect with anyone like to share my reports, to update about my updates and all. As I am a QA (software tester) need to connect frequently with developers to show their mistake in system and how to fix and area of defect, zoom always give a better connectivity , zoom picture at the time of desktop share, good voice quality and quick connect.

What do you dislike?

It should have SSO feature or one time one login functionality, as I have seen some times if others also joining with my name zoom allowed that person (automatically logout to me) but I would be the part of that meeting and there it will showcase 2 Saurabh Garg :).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

sure to all as its user friendly.

As described above I need to connect with my customers, end users , developers and management to give them updates and reports. also showcase them what bug we have found in our testing. I have used Skype previously but screen share part is not up to the mark there so zoom is give me better solution to showcase and even recorded my sessions.

Zoom review by sharma R.
sharma R.

" universal video conferencing software with greater performance index"

What do you like best?

Zoom have been of much help in our company bearing in mind we have to deal with groups of clients everyday.

It have outstanding feature which make it a giant video conferencing app among it competitor. Its ability to be integrate with outlook and google calendar make it more reliable app by setting reminders.

Scheduling one on one meeting with a group of client is easy and faster.

Its is possible share screen and thus easy to demonstration our services to our esteem customer as we conduct meetings

Zoom team provide timely response and maximum assistant.

Unlimited Video conferencing ,audio call and live group chats are another crucial features that add taste to this software.

What do you dislike?

It is quite expensive compare to other related application due to its extra adds .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom provide a strategic group chat platform that is easy to coordinate. It is a crucial application to any organisation that is looking for a software to streamline its communication with its clients.

Have online tutorial which can guide new user on how to operate the software.

We have been able to easily collaborate with our client with less difficult via group video conferencing and audio calling at a cheap cost using free plan.

Demonstrating to our potential customer our product through screen sharing .

Handling group of customer together at once have save a lot of time and thus improving our performance.

Zoom review by Janel V.
Janel V.

"The best technology for making video calls."

What do you like best?

In the fulfillment of my working day it is very important to have different types of software that allow me to communicate efficiently with my coworkers and supervisors to inform about the different news and editorials that I edit for our television channel; the softwares to make video calls and videoconferences are the ones that I use more in my work, and among the wide range of options, without a doubt, Zoom is the best software to make video calls. This software gives me many privileges thanks to its powerful technology in the system of video calls and videoconferences, as it has the best video resolution therefore, the images are quite sharp, like the audio of video calls. Zoom has a practical chat that allows me to interact with my co-workers while we make a video call, and thus send information or links to news views. This software has everything I need.

What do you dislike?

From zoom I only have good impressions to mention, since I use this software I have been able to use its functions in different types of contexts, managing to communicate effectively with people who are linked to any of my labor obligations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt I recommend this software to all workers, as a communication tool like this is very valuable. Zoom has the tools you need to make video calls and videoconferences with the best quality standards, thus strengthening your communication skills at work. I recommend this software.

A software that has allowed me to optimize my communication skills at work, since Zoom has a good set of tools that allow me to have good video calls with my co-workers, making our communication channel is very good, and we can achieve the proposed work objectives.

Zoom review by Chase P.
Chase P.

"Really Good Conferencing When It Works"

What do you like best?

Zoom makes it super simple to conference people together, and in our case, multiple zoom rooms together. This is great when dealing with remote employees or offices in different cities/countries. The quality of the calls is great. The ability to schedule Zoom rooms with Google Calendar is very quick and useful.

What do you dislike?

The hardware for Zoom Rooms can be kind of picky and often times will stop responding. It requires the use of a computer for the Zoom Rooms, and therefore is quite expensive to purchase a fully functional PC/Mac Mini to operate a Zoom Room. The IT team does seem to frequently be called upon because a Zoom Room isn’t working.

The Linux desktop app doesn’t look to have been update for quite some time, however, that is my only complaint with the desktop application. Everything more or less runs pretty smoothly when running a normal Zoom meeting from a personal device, whether that is on a Mac, Windows, or Linux machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Zoom Rooms are nice, however the costs for the license is just a small cost compared to the required hardware.

We have multiple offices and remote employees. This helps us have face-to-face conversations with everyone, regardless of where they are located.

Zoom review by Dylan T.
Dylan T.

"This software is very convenient, since you can connect from several devices at the same time"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoom is that it allows me to write messages at the same time and share any file with other users. Since it is one of the most prominent platforms of video conferences and web conferencing services, there are many advantages that the Zoom application can use both from the computer and from the mobile. It is also a perfect option for having simple online meetings, Fortunately, it offers the best video, audio and wireless screen experience to share through Windows

What do you dislike?

This wonderful application has nothing that we dislike. Because it is a very easy-to-use device and you do not need to join a new social network to use it since you can register using Gmail or a Facebook account. In addition to having one that comes largely dictated by the webcam

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a representative of the company I work for, I recommend Zoom because it contains some important and important tools provided by the platform that are very useful, particularly those of recording, since this way you can document the whole conversation. I really find it very useful because you have the disposition to record a video to send it to a client, I can even save it on my desk

My company has noticed that Zoom has given us many benefits, one of them is that now it can communicate more effectively with both the clients and our employees, all this has created an excellent work environment and has made us reconsider at the time of make mistakes in attending a group video call

Zoom review by David S.
David S.

"Zoom lost me a large client"

What do you like best?

I suppose the price is low. But then when you get such a poor service any charge is too much.

What do you dislike?

Simply unreliable. Also the meeting joining email is long, convoluted and frankly amateurish. And there is no apparent way to use a smartphone's normal phone microphone and earpiece when making an online call, only when using the phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't bother

I was trying to make a 4 way call with a large traiing and CX client, they were keen at the outset but due to the frequent cut-out, extremely poor sound quality, delay and general disruption to the call they ended up cutting the meeting short. They have subsequently cancelled our next meeting.

All members commented that they were using normally reliable broadband connection apart from myself, I had an optimal 5 bar 4G connection. We weren't even using video,just audio.

Zoom solved no problems for me, it essentially caused a lot of frustration and looks like it may have lost me an important client.

Zoom review by ronny c.
ronny c.

"Helpful for providing assistance for the digital products we develop"

What do you like best?

Zoom is so easy to access and share, but overall, I think Zoom makes a great job connecting people. It has a great quality of video and audio compared to Skype, the most famous video conferencing software. Also, you’re able to record meetings, so you can catch every important detail from it. Something I especially like is the Zoom extension for Chrome. It makes even easier to start a Zoom meeting while doing other things at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Although I think Zoom is easy to handle, its interface could definitely get more intuitive. They should improve the menu providing more explicit information, especially for the Zoom Rooms. Another thing I have noticed is that Zoom gets clunky when there are several people within the same meeting. The problem is not so severe for the host, but for the rest of the users, filling up the message board and activating their mics and webcams with no intention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is the best video conferencing platform on the market. I would recommend it for particulars or companies which regularly want to hold meetings with several people, more than five at the same time, making it perfect if your teamwork isn’t small. Also, if you regularly show presentations on PowerPoint, Zoom will make a great job reproducing them correctly with a high video quality. However, if you want to share large size files regularly, I would not recommend Zoom as it doesn’t support file sharing. For these cases, you may want to bring a third-party solution to the table.

My company uses Zoom for making regular video webinars with our colleagues or collaborators. It is especially useful when we need to provide assistance to our clients with regard of the digital products we develop. In case we need to take control of the computer for showing any process, Zoom provides a remote access feature, so we can provide the required help. We chose it because it is very easy to access, even for first time users, by simply sharing a URL with whoever you want to invite.

Zoom review by Joey B.
Joey B.

"The perfect platform to hold online business meetings."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a totally good tool, it allows me to conduct business meetings online, with my colleagues, I can make meetings from anywhere in the world and from any device.

I like that this platform is very easy to use, the interface is very intuitive, in addition, it is very easy to create requests for meetings, the colors are pleasing to the eye and how to organize each meeting works really excellent!

I also like that this tool is very economical, it allows me for only $ 14.99 per month to hold meetings where up to 100 people participate.

What do you dislike?

This platform works well, but sometimes I have noticed that Zoom consumes a lot of resources on my computer, this makes my PC a little slower, during online meetings I can not use 100% of my computer. I think they should improve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using a stable and fast internet connection, to avoid problems with audio and video.

I also recommend using an external microphone so that the audio is of better quality.

I recommend using this platform on a computer with good performance, since this software consumes resources.

Zoom has solved several business problems of my organization, this platform is also ideal for organizing business meetings with clients or suppliers, the organizational form is very professional and I have been able to maintain a better communication with my clients. Also, I can give you demonstrations of any of my products during the meeting. We have saved time and money by using this platform.

Zoom review by Alice V.
Alice V.

"Prefer It to Skype for Business Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

The biggest upside of Zoom is how easy it is to use. It's ridiculously simple and intuitive to set up calls, make new contacts, share screens, record things, etc. I've had some issues in the past with getting Skype set up for video conferencing, and it just seems like so much less of a pain with Zoom.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Overall it's very easy. The very first time I used it I had some confusion with connecting an external pair of headphones and using that through my laptop's main audio, but I was able to solve it quickly. I've also sometimes seen other participants be a little confused about setting up the audio at first, so if there's any weak spot I'd say that's it. But it's usually very easy to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just pay attention when you're first setting up audio in a conference. Otherwise it's really easy.

Simple video conferencing has led to increased communications with less frustration.

Zoom review by James R.
James R.

"Great tool for scheduled demos, webinars, screen-sharing calls"

What do you like best?

The ubiquitousness of Zoom can't be understated. They are definitely the "Google" of screen-sharing and conference calling. The recordings that Zoom makes of each call have been important to save for client records.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky getting clients up and running and familiar with how Zoom works on a first call. I've had to send over emails before our initial discussion to help them get set up and running so we don't waste half of the meeting time trying to get them set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you're fully aware of how it works before your first call. It can be a little tricky to get set up the first time, but it's a breeze after that. Make sure you understand well how the meeting invite settings and tools work.

Screen-sharing, video conference calling and collaboration with remote team members of our company. Having pre-set meeting links has made it easy for meeting scheduling, webinars, co-hosted events, etc.

Zoom review by Vineeth K.
Vineeth K.

"Zoom in for your business meetings"

What do you like best?

Best in class virtual meeting and video connect software which has a lot to offer in terms of value. Compared to the other software in the same class, zoom strikes a balance between the price and necessary offerings. It allows users to schedule meetings in advance and instantaneously with multiple team members, clients within and outside the organization. The biggest advantage of zoom is the ease of use of the software, its easy to handle meetings with zoom with high-quality audio, screen sharing functionality, plenty of administrative control and high participant threshold. Zoom offers the software in multiple platform model - Computer-based, browser-based and mobile-application based. Honing in the high-quality video and audio with the best in market pricing (for small and big organizations) is the biggest value add of moving to Zoom from other softwares

What do you dislike?

At times there are glitches with the audio, especially when the Microsoft outlook is opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is the best available software right now for video conferencing and virtual meetings.

Virtual meetings, presentations, and conferences

Zoom review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Good for meetings"

What do you like best?

It is a very reliable service, has good features, such as audio and video, is of very good quality and is very reliable to hold meetings or conferences with many users connected. We have had meetings with more than forty people and we have not presented delays in the transmission of information. I like that the interaction with other connected users is simple and pleasant

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high, I do not like that it is not so intuitive for the user, if you do not have much knowledge about applications of this type, it will take time to master it completely. Another thing that I do not like very much is that sometimes it is slow to load files. and also in some meetings has presented problems with the audio but it has been

Recommendations to others considering the product

It fulfills the desired function and as I said before it is quite confinable

It helps us to be more efficient because it is easier and quicker to hold meetings between the different departments of the company both at the headquarters and with other headquarters of the company that makes this service very great.

Zoom review by Shakti R.
Shakti R.

"Zoom best Video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use can use zoom for video and Audio calling. Integration of Zoom with the outlook is awesome and very useful feature.

Zoom not only allows you to do audio and video call but also can be used for screen sharing, chat and multiple users can be connected at the same time.

Zoom have mute feature and Video feature which is very helpful during the call. You can use Zoom to login from different account like office account or personal account as well.

Zoom also have mobile feature where you can connect to video and audio call from your mobile.

What do you dislike?

Zoom does not allows you to do contact sharing which you have on your outlook. I have experience few times that my outlook gets crashed due to Zoom plugin.

Zoom plans are expensive and you would not want software which is expensive for your business where in you have lot of other tools in the market which are of low cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is very simple software which do not require any special training and can be used either from your browser or from the laptop if you have software installed

We use Zoom for several purpose like Video calls with the clients and internal meetings, for Audio calls, calling with the technical support team.

We also do screen sharing using Zoom and also I use zoom for both officials meeting and personal meetings which is very much easy to use and switch between accounts.

Zoom review by Hayley S.
Hayley S.

"Best app to set up meetings online!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about zoom is its value for money, and that is that in zoom you get an excellent quality service for a very low cost. The connection to the platform is fast and it is very easy to connect because its interface is very nice. I can send an invitation to my listeners, from the platform and with a unique link, the best thing is that I can make all those requirements in a matter of seconds and automatically clicking on the link can be connected immediately to the chat. I like the zoom that I can connect from several devices simultaneously and the number of listeners is not limited, being such an optimized platform there are no problems with a possible collapse of the platform. The tools provided by the platform are very useful, especially the recording ones, because this way you can document all the talk. The quality of the image and sound are very high and one of the best things that zoom as a platform does not have advertising included.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about zoom, for my zoom is a perfect platform that helps me in the daily tasks, quickly, easily and gives me the best quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the quality of the calls and the app's performance and you will see how effective is. The perfect option to have meetings

Thanks to zoom I have been able to grow as a professional, sometimes in life it is difficult for us to cope with daily tasks and I could not always be present at strategy meetings, especially because of the quality of services we provided. However, thanks to zoom I was able to regain the reins, because I supervise everything that happens and not only that but the morning meetings ceased to be a problem, because when I can not leave home or simply can not be present, I connect to the nearest device and virtually attend meetings in my company.

Zoom review by brindha e.
brindha e.

"Personalized And Effective Tool For Video Recordings and Meetings"

What do you like best?

I have used Zoom to record a video to send it to a client. I found it really helpful, as there was a provision to record the audio with clarity and also to save it to my desktop. When I paused the video recording, a pop up emerged asking for the location in my system to save the files. It automatically creates a folder named zoom in the selected space and places all the records subsequently.

What do you dislike?

In my point of view, Zoom saves so many recordings orderly which sometimes seems to be confusing. The folder looks clumsy with so many recordings in a single folder. The quality of the video was not really convincing too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try this product and experience a hassle-free Video recording!

Zoom played a vital role in my workspace. With the help of Zoom, I was able to arrange and attend meetings concurrently. I was able to plan my sessions well and share my screens with my peers, which helped in the betterment of my work. The video sharing option was useful to share video recordings instantly and also to record videos parallelly. I was also able to pause the videos then and there and resume it, accordingly.

Zoom review by Alan B.
Alan B.

"A very good tool for video conferences"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to quickly start a group video call and share screens. Works great on mobile devices too. Connection and broadcast are reliable and consistent. Rarely any drops, unlike Skype, was doing more and more until we quit it.

What do you dislike?

Although Zoom is great for teleconferencing and has several plugins, I wish it was more of an all-in-one solution, incorporating web hosting, scheduling, messaging, and payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom video conferencing is a great tool to connect with users that are distributed across multiple regions. Zoom video conferencing is great for training and face-2-face communication, Recommended.

Zoom has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It took me no more than a few moments until I was ready to use it. The sound is clear. The video is clear. The messaging is straight forward. And it allows for multiple participants on any given call. And, perhaps most importantly, it is reliable and almost never drops a call. What's more, the free subscription is more than enough for most basic users. Zoom is one of the few online products/services I'm able to recommend to just about anyone.

Zoom review by Anthony A.
Anthony A.

"Reliable, inexpensive with all the features of more expensive solutions"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing and drawing are smooth and convenient. I was also impressed by how quick and easy it switches between presenters and lets you get very specific about which screens/apps you are sharing. I like to work with two monitors, but it was very easy to show my viewers only what I wanted them to see and then switch over, allowing me to type directly and take over a colleague or client's screen to speed things along.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't run across any issues. I suppose there are some limitations on the app vs the desktop software, but that's to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version will get you a long way, so there's really zero reason not to give it a try. Even if you already have a solution you like, why not try it?? I think the trial version gives you at least 30 minutes at a time before it cuts you off, which frankly, is as long as any meeting should be, in my opinion. It's also really easy to download and put it right to use. Spinning up a quick meeting is as easy as it gets.

Being able to work remotely, quickly and efficiently take over a screen to illustrate something complex or difficult to describe. A junior developer I work with doesn't speak the best English, but with Zoom I can quickly say, how about we hop on a quick zoom call and I'll show you what I mean?

Zoom review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"Using Zoom for discovery & demo calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoom has a Google Calendar integration to quickly push the 'Make a Zoom Meeting' plugin for all of my meetings. Zoom always seems to work successfully and I have yet to have Zoom fail during a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes when I duplicate the meeting on my Google calendar to create a room hold, it duplicates the Zoom Meeting Information and then I end up having 2 different meeting IDs for the same meeting which can get confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great solution for meetings at any company who utilizes meeting with customers, or internal meetings.

Zoom creates a professional way to host a meeting with prospects, customers, as well as internal meetings. It's a virtual meeting that always seems like it's in person, especially with the video cam access ability as well. My meeting invites wouldn't seem as professional without Zoom, and I love that it records my meetings so I can go back and review.

Zoom review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"Great Software for Communication"

What do you like best?

The best feature about this software is the ability to have full control during the call, such as adding people or muting video/sounds. It is also nice that the users are able to send direct messages to other employees with files. This eliminates email clutter. Putting all resources in one place also helps with organization.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software was able to noise cancel ambient noise better. Sometimes I have issues connecting to the Zoom server when I am at home, however, I believe it might be a problem for my company and not a Zoom software issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making the software available on all platforms and phones. This addition would further allow my company to integrate all employees. Additionally, it would be useful if further security measures were taken to encrypt the data, as my company is worried about exploits and hacks.

My company is now able to further communicate in a more efficient manner. Putting all resources in one place really allows the company to come together and makes talking and responding to other people a lot easier.

Zoom review by Sebastian H.
Sebastian H.

"How communication / conferencing should be!"

What do you like best?

Not only does it work on every platform we needed (android, windows, osx, ubuntu) but in comparison to our previous solutions it uses way less battery and power on our laptops which means we can join meetings even while on the road.

Apart from that it's also nice to have a comfortable browser-plugin for integration with google calender or spontaneous meetings.

Finally, in this day and age it's nice to have the option of a self-hosted / on premise instances so all data is kept in-house and we are in control.

What do you dislike?

Allthough it's possible to get a self-hosted solution, for small businesses it's way to expensive.

The options of controlling your data and keeping it in-house should be accessible for everyone nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance, you won't regret it. For most small meetings your free account will be everything you need but even if you need more the pricing is fair as well. On top of all that it just runs on all the platforms you want.

From having daily stand-up meetings when your team is spread all across the globe to inviting new candidates into a quick videocall before they physically need to show up, it's just our single multitool to handle all things video/communication.

And with it's integration into mattermost, which we use for all things wirtten in terms of communication/ notifications, we now can have everyone up2date about what's going on.

Zoom review by Rishu M.
Rishu M.

"Zoom the best video conferencing tool "

What do you like best?

Zoom is the best tool that I have ever used for video conferencing.The best thing about zoom are :

- One can easily connect with other people using zoom.

- An individual can record his meeting for the further use.

- One can share his computer screen so that all team member will be on the same page.

- The zoom collaboration with calendar is very impressive.

- An individual can schedule the meeting and invite the team member.

- One can show the demo in the zoom.

- The training can also be conducted on the zoom.

- If an individual is in noisy area, he can mute his audio so that meeting is not disturb.

- Also, if the host is forgot to join and other member join then the host got the notification.

- Zoom makes the communication easy between team member.

- Also one can chat in the zoom meeting.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the zoom but they can improve their screen sharing feature. An individual is not able to cast the screen if screen is already cast. So they can work on this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom can be used by an individual to give demo to his customer. Also company can use zoom to communicate with the team and the client. With the help of zoom the miscommunication can be avoided. The zoom is worth a try.

Zoom is the best web conferencing tool. With the help of the zoom one can connect with the team member. The training session can also be conducted by the company for their employees using zoom. With the help of zoom one can record the meeting and provide to the individual who miss to attend the meeting. Zoom is very user friendly making the communication easy.

Zoom review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Awesome Product. Easy to Use and Reliable."

What do you like best?

I've used a variety of different video conferencing apps over the years and have always found Zoom to be the best and most reliable. One of my favorite parts of the product is just how easy it is to set up a meeting and send an invite. We use it multiple times a week with clients and don't plan on changing anytime soon!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've ever really had with Zoom is usually caused by a faulty internet connection. Obvisouly video conferencing requires a strong signal to work seamlessly so it's just always best to try and have as good as internet as possible before starting your meeting.

Increased productivity. Even if we're not meeting in person, meetings with clients and team members always seem to be more productive over zoom as opposed to just a call. All parties seem more engaged and we just tend to get a better overall result.

Zoom review by Sunil  M.
Sunil M.

"Connect you better way to the world"

What do you like best?

You can connect to multiple users simultaneously and discuss your project and share your screen, video conference, video chat, etc. You can use zoom as professional meeting as well as personal meeting . You can do video chat as well as normal charting. It is secure and didn't disclose your private data to outside.

you can give an interview for a job.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is low bandwidth or poor internet connection, at that it goes down its performance. Break video streaming and file sharing. Voice is not clear and many obstacles came.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is secure and effective. You can use own purpose. last November there was news that 'any-desk' is not secure. It theft your data during your file transport.After that most of company use zoom for their professional meeting.

Many POC Project is shown to Clint through zoom meeting. During discuss the project details and requirement gathering all team connects through zoom meeting, so all team are clearly aware of the project.

Zoom review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"The Best, Multi-purpose Video Platform"

What do you like best?

Zoom is amazing and has helped me to grow my business and be even more accessible to clients than ever before. I use it for 1:1 call, from the comfort of my home, as well as group, calls with my programs and even live streaming (through Facebook) for my larger groups, which has been excellent for launches, and other event promotions. When you live stream directly through Facebook, your video quality is sub-par, but with Zoom, you get HD quality, downloadable, that can then be put up onto any of your other platforms, not to mention for courses and programs they give you the audio file as well, which is great as a bonus download for course materials.

What do you dislike?

They can get a bit pricy for live events if you have over 100 people watching/within a room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best, and most reliable, hands down.

Client support, sessions, training (including sharing my screen) live streams, and video course creation.

Zoom review by Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.

"Wide capacity of participants."

What do you like best?

What I like most about zoom is that I don't have to worry about the number of users I include in the talk, since the platform has a wide capacity to receive people. I also like the tools that the platform has available at the time of giving a conference, especially the video tools, which in if improve the experience of all as users. The video quality is totally optimal, both in image and sound and is that it has a fairly high resolution. The design of the platform is simple and the best thing is that it is easy to use. Advertising is not a problem to deal with in zoom, as it simply does not exist.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of quite specific details that I don't like to zoom, the first is that when your connection exceeds 60 minutes, the platform starts to fail enormously, or freezes or begins to have problems with the image and sound, but begins to limit the tools, so it is indispensable to restart the application, the worst of the case is that sometimes a restart is not enough, then you have to restart it countless times, this is a big problem because it makes me lose listeners, in addition I lose concentration and my talk becomes a fraud, this detail is exaggeratedly annoying. Also this other detail present and is that when entering the code validator this does not work, so you have to enter it multiple times to get login, this is because the user code is repeatedly updated, so it is necessary to make sure to have the most updated code to enter the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the huge amount of allowed people to connect at the same time, it's an amazing experience.

Zoom makes it easy for me to hold meetings both in my company and with my students. It is a simple platform that anyone can connect to due to its simplicity. Since I discovered zoom my life has become a little more relaxed, first because I do not have to worry about getting a quality application where I can teach my classes and second because I do not have to be aware of the lack of time because I can connect to zoom from anywhere I am, without having to worry a lot about time.

Zoom review by Awolesi G.
Awolesi G.

"Zoom Video Conferencing App"

What do you like best?

In a world of video marketing applications, zoom video app stands out in some pretty unique ways.

First is the ability to serve as both a video conference all and an audio conference call. So if you ant to skip out on regular cellular charges you can hop on a Zoom audio-only call and get your business out of the way.

Another amazing feature of zoom (And what some people would consider most important) is the fact that users can generate links for meetings in advance. For instance if a meeting is to hold at 5pm next week Friday, you can generate a link for it and send to the attendees, so when it's 5pm, they can click on the ,link and join the meeting automatically.

Users can also

What do you dislike?

Like all really sweet things, there is always the unpleasant after effects, and the same applies with the zoom video app. Zoom works best on PC. It's functionality on mobile is moderate at best. This can stand as a limitation to how well you can use zoom on mobile phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a pretty great way for an organization with team members all over the world and it's quite intuitive.

The issue of distance. Employees are scattered all over the world, and we can have meetings and conferences from the comfort of our rooms without stress.

In addition, it also helps in making meetings and presentations feasible with its feature of uploading presentation files for the team to view..

Zoom review by Albert J.
Albert J.

"Zoom is the best software for videoconferencing"

What do you like best?

This software is the most suitable for videoconferences in companies and webinars because it has a desktop application and ease to be used in the browser or mobile applications, this gives a mobility and dynamism that few applications have. I like the idea of having to pay to unlock all functions because this allows the constant development of this great application.

The HD quality of the videoconferences has the best quality that I have been able to see so far in streaming and the cuts of video or audio are very rare. Another great advantage is the ability to share screen and files during conferences, this is not possible in other software such as Blizz, in Skype to share files you must minimize the video call, which is very annoying. For this reason Zoom is the main application of video calls in my company.

Regarding the interface is one of the most refined and easy to interact, especially when you interact with many people the software distributes each box with the image of the webcam through the tool although I recommend not to interact with more than 20 people unless you have a monitor large enough to better see each participant of the video conference. Finally I want to add that I like the dark color of the interface and the excellent distribution of the buttons through the software.

What do you dislike?

A constructive criticism regarding Zoom, should increase the ability to integrate with Google Drive or other file management service in the cloud to save video calls directly. It would also be nice to see some integration with social networks such as Instagram or Facebook. I recommend that the program shows in the main menu all the important functions such as the remote control screen to avoid having to go to the settings menu in search of these functions.

Zoom is one of the best tools for making video calls and videoconferences. The tool allows you to interact with many people but you must pay first to have no limit on the duration of the video call. I think this is fair because the software offers quality and has premium features that cannot be found easily.

The application is good for teaching and leaving students or colleagues practicing, because the person who organizes the videoconference does not necessarily have to be present.

This tool is the best for the videoconferences of a company, has mature and well designed functions that you will not find in similar free products, I recommend paying to unlock all the features of Zoom and remain using it because its goal is business videoconferences and transcends beyond simple chats between two people.

Zoom review by Julian L.
Julian L.

"Excelent performance!"

What do you like best?

If there's one thing I love about zoom is that it doesn't have advertising, that's excellent, because it becomes very annoying, as is the case with other platforms the fact of giving a talk and having to be closing annoying advertising ads that lack your interest. I like to zoom all the tools available to users when giving talks or conferences, the tools are very diverse and are very helpful when it comes to recording. The number of users who can connect to the chat is almost unlimited, and is that the platform accepts a large number of listeners, the best thing about this detail is that the platform does not collapse by the number of users, on the contrary works quite well. The interface is super simple to use and you can invite listeners to the chat through an invitation generated from the same platform in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that I don't like about zooming and that is the inconvenience of having to enter the validating code repeatedly to be able to login, this problem is generated by the fact that the code is updated very frequently, so as a user you have to be aware to enter the most recent one, sometimes we are so busy that we enter the wrong one, it would be good if the platform implemented a single code, this way everything would be even easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works perfectly. I haven't had any problem since I'm using it. Everytime I need to set up a meeting, it is the app I use for.

A few years ago I decided to give my workshops online, there have been many services in this category that I have tried but none had offered me what offers me zoom, because for very low cost I can enjoy the best quality to make my talks online. That makes my life easy, telling me that you don't need to set up a protocol to carry out a conference, you just need a stable internet connection and a device to connect to. Thanks to zoom I can keep an eye on my students and guide them through the creation process.

Zoom review by Aditya A.
Aditya A.

"Simple and light weight video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom’s cloud video conferencing capability contributes to the dynamic hosting of webinars. Zoom also has a unique functionality that allows users to record their virtual meetings in MP4 and M4A video formats which is possible both through the web or mobile devices. Another feature of Zoom is its group collaboration functionality. With this feature, users can create groups and instantly send text, image, or audio files to the members of those groups.

What do you dislike?

It is dependent on the internet - so when my or my clients' internet service is interrupted the video freezes. It usually resets quickly but it is frustrating to miss parts of the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice with a small group first so that as the meeting presenter you can explore how all the tools work from the presenter's side. You can decide to have people automatically muted when they join the meeting. Also, for clients new to the system it is good to take time for a tools orientation - how to see everyone at once on the screen or only the speaker, how to turn on and off the video, how to mute and un-mute. The software is easy to use, but the first time some things are confusing. Also, going over how the different tools work on phone, iPad and laptop is good.

1. Integration with Microsoft Outllook.

2. Compatible with meeting conversation with CISCO IP phones.

3. Meeting request and joining is very easy and quick.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.