Zoom Video Webinar Reviews & Product Details

"My Experience with Zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom was an average video chatting website. I did not like much about it, as it was not very easy to use, it was not very good quality, and there are many better video options out there other than zoom.

What do you dislike?

My camera never works when video chatting with someone, even though my webcam is enabled. I use other video products in which my camera works just fine. For some reason, I can always see the other person but they cannot see me. Also, the video quality always lags even though my internet is perfectly fine. Finally, the sound quality is never that great, and always goes in and out.

I have used zoom to interview with companies several times for internship possibilities, and I have not really realized any benefits considering there are better video chatting options that are easier to use.

What is Zoom Video Webinar?

Webinars Made Easy. Up to 100 interactive video participants can engage with an unlimited audience in live virtual events.

Zoom Video Webinar Profile Details

1-25 of 57 total Zoom Video Webinar reviews

Zoom Video Webinar Reviews

1-25 of 57 total Zoom Video Webinar reviews
Degree in Engineering

"the best tool in distance meetings"

What do you like best?

a great tool, Zoom is the best when it comes to your meetings and remote videoconferencing because I can activate any of my cameras, the sound is perfectly adjustable, you can schedule your video conferences with time and invite other participants to your meetings. tremendous alternative to video calling programs. You can make many adjustments at once.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is a great program for my company, because it has a range of tools when it comes to my video calls and without any problem it adapts to any platform, allowing endless possibilities to all my suppliers and friends who share the same technology and that's why I must add that I do not get any defect for our communications

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended for its quality, ease of use and its wide range of possibilities when it comes to video conferencing

The vast majority of my providers are outside the country and Zoom shortens distance, giving the possibility of a very interactive meeting since the product allows me to activate the cameras from different angles and with an impressive quality of video. and with a perfect sound, that gives us some great results at the time of the most important decisions, for my company and for me it is essential

Computer programmer

"Zoom! Ideal for quick meetings!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that it is designed so that the participants and the host can share their video, audio and screen. that is, the best interaction that has been achieved so far from long ditancias, since the participants can interact through questions and answers, chat and answering voting questions. It is ideal for any user of a company

What do you dislike?

I really can not think of any disadvantages. I have been using it and in general it is a fairly complete and rewarding product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the interaction is about Zoom Video Webinar is ideal and appropriate; It is easy to start as a host and it is easy to join as a guest. Really of all the tools that I have tried or used, it is undoubtedly the best.

The greatest benefit that this software offers from other programs is its accessibility features, which allow even users with disabilities to program, attend and participate in Zoom web meetings and seminars.

Team Leader

"A Decent webinar tool which needs more enhancements"

What do you like best?

Helps to conduct meeting instantly anywhere as it supports web as well as mobile app versions

Easy to send invitation for multiple audiences to join the webinar session.

Registration form helps in gathering data of the attendees in case if we are conducting a product demo

accessible for multiple presenters and sharing of files is also available

What do you dislike?

while it supports mobile app version to conduct meetings the video quality isn't very impressive during low bandwidth connections. Also we get glitches in the audio at times if you have a poor connection or you are if you are travelling which needs a fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to find a solution for conducting webinar, conferences to multiple audiences across various regions than zoom could be the right solution for you. It helps us to conduct a meeting even when we are on the move and also can enable multiple participants to present at a time. Give it a try before you opt for a paid version.

we were able to conduct meetings and interviews on the go through video conferencing.

Especially training the new joinees in different regions were become much easier.

Company Owner
Apparel & Fashion
(10,001+ employees)

"Perfect for webinar with good quality"

What do you like best?

Zoom Video Webinar is really effective and very good for casual webinar anywhere thanks to the large number of components where you can use both in desktop and mobile applications. The user interface is very easy to use and each of the functions it has are of great help to improve the quality of the webinarthat will take place.

What do you dislike?

We have noticed that in the meetings held using the mobile application, the audio quality presents faults which degrade the quality of the video call.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very useful program for companies that seek to improve the quality of their webinar outside the comfort of an office.

Zoom Video Webinar has helped us to improve the quality of the webinar that we carry out from any place without the need of having a desktop computer to perform them.

Organization Manager

"with zoom I can help more people"

What do you like best?

zoom I like it because with this tool I can help more people every day to get a job through our website, interested people just have to contact me and with a simple clin in a link, I can talk with any person and explain in detail what is the job offer of your locality, with zoom I can see the other people besides listening to it, the other person can do the same, in addition to this I can show powert point presentations, I can show you web pages , I can show you video and all this thanks to its video conferencing platform, with zoon I can also speak with over 100 people if I wish, without having any video or audio problem, personally with zoom I have not had major problems technical support since they have everything running 100%

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about zooming is that sometimes it takes time to upload the presentations that I need to show to the people who are in the conference, if it were a little faster it was perfect

First and foremost I can make a conference without being literally present with other people in one place, it saves me time and money, with zoom I can contact more people in a shorter time, besides that I do not need conventional materials to make a presentation , I just need to have my PC and be within zoom to show my information either in powert point, in a pdf or a web page with just one click

Vendedor de servicios

"the best tool of my business"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this great tool is that it allows me to take my business to many people simultaneously, with a clear transmission and tools that allow me to show anything on my screen and make a lecture as an expert

What do you dislike?

there is a detail that I do not like but that is not the fault of the zoom tool, and it is the quality of the image that can be seen in the video call, it is something that is a problem of each camera of each computer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can use it without problem, it is easy to use

I tried to solve the problem of talking with more people while my business kept going up and I could not dedicate time to each person individually, this tool now helps me to be a lecturer and jointly expose my business to others

A Student at Kenyatta University Aspiring to be an Economist

"Using Zoom Video Webinar For Communication and Meetings"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use, its interface is easy to understand. I am able to organize meetings and attend to different educational conferences from any place of my comfort. The software does not use a lot of space, hence it can be installed and it will not cause the phone to hang, Zoom is able to schedule meetings and conferences. In addition, this software provides a texting platform, so during these meetings, people can interact and share ideas. Lastly but not least, this software has enabled me to be flexible in my work, now am able to review my work and check my recorded conferences anytime I want.

What do you dislike?

The quality of video recording is low. the software also requires fast internet to work efficiently. Sometimes this software automatically logs you off, when watching a video it just closes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend individuals who want to use this software to create content and educate their respective personnel. This software is easy to use and it also provides recordings for future use. Zoom can conduct a joint session at the same time and it provides both video and audio.

Am able to organize conference meetings with my business partners with ease and simplicity. Also, the software has really helped me to attend online conferences, educational programs. This has helped me to gain knowledge on different duifferent areas. It is free hence affordable to any person.

Real Estate Agent
Financial Services

"Favorite App For Personal Webinar Use"

What do you like best?

I use Zoom Video Webinar for work. I work in the insurance and financial industry and I run my own agency. I have to do a lot of video conferencing with my team that is spread out as well as one on one conferencing with my team such as onboarding and other times throughout the hiring and training process. Zoom allows me to do all of my individual and small video sessions with their free account. In addition to it being free, I get to link it directly to my google calendar and create pre planned webinars with ease. Sending invites directly to my recruits has never been easier. I recommend Zoom for any video conferencing, whether it is large webinars, break out sessions or one on ones. The screen sharing feature, audio call in, even turning video and audio on and off are made very easy with Zoon Video Webinar.

What do you dislike?

I wish zoom had some additional features in place. I enjoy the hand raising features and simple emoji touches added into other applications that I have not seen on Zoom. If I a missing an update and this is already a part of Zoom then my apologies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you are handling a very large company, try out the free version of Zoom to see if it meets your needs and requirements before purchasing the upgraded version.

I use Zoom Video Webinar for video conferencing between my team, my agents and training and onboarding sessions with my new recruits. I utilize two applications for all of my video conferencing needs and Zoom is at the top of my list.

Help Desk Analyst

"A video and web conferencing application for all kind of businesses."

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the best application for video conferencing and for meetings, it allows us to create and join meeting easily from any device and from anywhere. Zoom is relatively easy and all of it features are very effective for our business. It offers us high definition quality of sound and video which help us to understand project points clearly. Instant messaging is also available which let us message during conference. We just have to send an invitation link and other employee and they join meeting easily.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is online applications so it only works perfectly on strong internet connection. Sometimes call quality goes very poor while on a meeting with clients which is bit annoying for us. Documents sharing option is not available which could be very useful for us because we share presentation data to other clients and get their reviews about project. Zoom does not work well on old systems it works perfectly on latest generation devices.

Zoom is trending tool for attending meetings and it comes with many efficient features. It provides us great quality of sound and video which is very effective for our business. We can also record meetings and share to other colleagues easily. We can make conferences for discuss about project status and discuss about production of product. It installs easily on our devices and mobile version very helpful and gives us full access to our business from anywhere.

VP of Engineering

"A reliable tool for video meeting and for conferencing."

What do you like best?

Zoom is an online tool for attending meetings and for conferencing, it allows us to attend our important business meetings from anywhere. Zoom gives us clear quality of sound and video which gives us great experience of virtual meetings. It’s very easy to invite other colleagues we just have to send an invitation link to other employees and they can join meeting by click on link. We can also record meetings which is very helpful for our business because we can send this recording to other colleagues who are not present in meeting.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is an online tool for attending conferencing so all of its features required a strong strength of internet for work well. While joining meeting from a smart phones quality of sound and video goes very poor and it’s very hard for me to understand meeting points clearly. Zoom does not allow us to share recording directly to other I have to do this manually which is time consuming for my work. According to my experience this tool is bit expensive rather than other tools.

Zoom is best tool for attending out business meetings and all of its features are very effective for our work. Zoom is best option for attending meetings and allows me to create business conference. It let us discuss about project status and communicate with other employees about work progress. Pc version perform very well but on smart devices it works little bit slower so it need to improved technical issues for better performance.

Graduate Student
(10,001+ employees)

"This Tool Can Be Used for Educational Purposes "

What do you like best?

This is the best application for creating online educational courses.

With Zoom Webinar you can attend conferences from all over the world.

This application has features that enable it to conduct an educational course easily.

Zoom is simple to set up a webinar, it also has a schedule, whereby you can plan a future webinar.

With Zoom, I have been able to attend classes and lectures at any place of my comfort. Our institution is turning digital to make work easier, and Zoom has facilitated that transformation.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I cannot record a webinar while attending a conference is not fulfilling, sometimes I might need to recap on the discussions, and this hence hinders me from achieving that.

It requires somehow a strong and uninterfered internet.

Zoom is not widely know, hence for an individual to conduct a webinar one has to request attendees to download the application.

At the same time a webinar is being conducted we can be able to chat with each other the wall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this application by individuals who seek to improve their life skills. A lot of mentors use Zoom in conducting educational programs, and am saying this as a beneficiary of these programmes.

It is a great networking tool and I urge individuals to download it, and put it into action.

Zoom has helped me connect with different people all over the world. Am also able to attend online mentorship programmes using zoom webinar. This has helped me improve my way of living and improve my productivity.

especialista en ventas

"videos zoom"

What do you like best?

me gusta porque puedo hacer vídeos llamadas en reuniones con amigos para conversar sobre cualquier actividad que se allá planificado en el momento, se pueden conectar mediante códigos de enlace con cualquier persona. puede ser tanto privada como publica

What do you dislike?

no tengo ningún problema con la aplicación zoom hasta los momentos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

lo recomiendo es una excelente aplicación de verdad es muy útil y fácil de usar y lo bueno es que puedes hacer vídeos llamadas, compartir pantalla, chatear por mensajería entre otros puedes hacer conferencias tanto privadas como publica, darle publicidad a un producto mediante conferencias lo recomiendo

he resuelto varios problemas por medio de la aplicación zoom, he hecho presentaciones de negocios por video llamdas con clientes interesados, para llegar a cerrar la propuesta dictada y brindada por medio de este sistema, sirve para hacer publicidad en vivo a cualquier producto , mas que todo lo utilizo para charlar sobre negocios financieros

Collin Seitz

"Zoom Meeting Perfect For Multiple User Meetings"

What do you like best?

The Zoom Webinar is the easiest platform of video meetings I've used. There are a couple of options that I like the best: the different camera angle/choices are convenient. Along with the ability to chat with the people who are on the video meeting while you are talking.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I have not been able to store the Zoom Meeting Number into the Zoom App Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free account only works for meetings, but if you want to record meetings you have to pay a subscription.

Leadership Huddles. National leadership gatherings. I've been able to connect even on a deep level with people who live all across the world through the Zoom Video Webinar.

"Reliable but could use more webinar functionality"

What do you like best?

Zoom always works as it should. Integrations are reliable, speaker/presenter access is reliable, and connection is reliable. I've never had to contact Support; which is valuable.

What do you dislike?

Zoom needs more actual webinar functionality. The ability to upload the deck or videos, and have any of the panelists advance the slides instead of just one person sharing their screen. Not to mention the fact that the controls are glued to the top of the screen.

Also the it takes awhile for the recording to be made available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a basic, reliable webinar provider then Zoom will work for you. Especially if you use Zoom internally for meetings, as that will enable others at your company easier presenting/attending since they already are familiar with the controls.

We're able to present to a large audience of customers and prospects about our product and thought leadership topics. Then repurpose the recording of that presentation into video content that we can promote. We've seen millions in influenced pipeline from both those who attend the webinar and those who view the recording.

"100 % recommendable"

What do you like best?

Zoom is user friendly, fast, easy to user for clients and the video and audio work seamlessly. You have he ability to record, have multiple colleagues or customers share the screen, there is a chat option and you are also able to provide large webinars for online events, the usage reports are also very handy to have a look at participants and export the information if needed. I use Zoom regularly for our customer meetings and i have never had a single complaint. 100% recommendable and better than many I have tried out there.

What do you dislike?

There is currently no glitch or issue i find with Zoom, everything works as it should and I have never had any problems with it, so there isn't anything I dislike from this software

We are spread in several countries and need a reliable, quick, instant video/audio software to speak with customers and colleagues alike, with Zoom we have been able to smooth communication and bring colleagues closer and have a quicker communication channel with customers

"Great webinar hosting; some minor improvements would be appreciated"

What do you like best?

* The web interface, doesn't require fugly installer like some competitors.

* The cloud recording option.* (would be great if trimming the recording would actually trim it!)

* International dial-in numbers + web, desktop, mobile apps.

* Tracking registrations from different sources with unique urls.

* On-demand playback options.

* Price is right.

What do you dislike?

* Some UI tweaks are needed; eg, some options are hard to find during the webinar (eg switching to phone audio) - you just have to know in advance.

* Allowing attendees to send messages to everyone means these messages get embedded in the recordings (why would I want that without any option to edit??), and if you start the webinar a few minutes early (of course you do, so attendees who join don't wait for the host) these messages are shown at time offset and are useless.

* Post-webinar editing of the recordings doesn't really edit the recordings.

* Pre/Post event emails templates are somewhat limited and there's no documentation on the available options.

* Would be nice to integrate (better) with mailchimp.

hosting webinars + sharing them later on demand.

"Zoom - making communication easy"

What do you like best?

Zoom is incredibly easy to use compared to other platforms. There is very little we need to do to instruct new users to Zoom. Just a simple link, quick download, and we are off to the races.

What do you dislike?

This is pretty nitpicky because there's not much I don't like about Zoom. However, I would like a quick way to just copy my personal meeting link without all the other instructions that come along with the "copy" function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You'll be hard-pressed to find something that's more seamless and easy to use.

We work with a traditionally non-tech savvy demographic. Zoom allows us to quickly connect with our clients and work through any technical difficulties users may be having with our platform.

"Reliable software that makes tele conferencing simple"

What do you like best?

With Zoom I was able to interview and conference with a number of people across the country all from living room. Using Zoom added a level of professionalism and reliability that I hadn’t had with something like FaceTime in the last. The picture and sound were clear with very little lag.

What do you dislike?

I have used similar software before so the set up for me was easy. However, I could see someone who has very little technological experience possible having a little difficulty getting started. Tweaking the ease of use in the set up might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely helpful!

I needed to meet and interview with a number of people who were in the opposite coast from me. Financially and logistically we weren’t able to meet in person, so the Fund for the Public Interest used Zoom to solve that problem. Their managers interviewed dozens of people across the country and we all conferenced in together for group orientation.

QA and Content Specialist
Consumer Goods

"Practical business solution for all!"

What do you like best?

Zoom makes it so easy for me to connect with my clients. From easy scheduling, to excellent video and sound quality, I am able to have meetings with complete ease.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling a new meeting isn't as intuitive as the rest of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it when you can instead of phone calls. You can start it as a basic phone call and then switch to video if need be. And need to share your screen? No problem, you can do that at any time as well!

I am able to interface with my clients more. By scheduling meetings quickly, and having video and sharing capabilities, it makes meetings so much easier.

"Started using this year, few glitches, but so far so good"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to communicate with coworkers and colleagues from a distance. It makes meetings easy and we are able to involve more people

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little bit glitchy. Have had issues with microphone not properly connecting from the other user’s end. Would be nice if they told you exactly what the issue was

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’m still new at using it but it’s working pretty well so far. I don’t really have any recommendations. Setting it up is pretty intuitive, other than maybe the Meeting ID invite. A person setting up a meeting should indicate that this ID is needed to access that specific meeting

Improving collaboration, including more people in on meetings, and staying more up to date with everyone’s progress

SEO Specialist

"The perfect tool for customer support"

What do you like best?

I'm part of the customer support team of an internet marketing and SEO software company. Zoom has been a great tool for our team as it's simple and convenient to use. We work with clients around the globe, and with Zoom, we're able to interact with clients on a more personal level and more easily explain information (via video). Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Background noise seems to be picked up and amplified at times.

A personalized solution to customer support

"Very helpful tool for webinars"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use for setting up webinars. I like how it is connected with my google email and also our companies scheduling client acuity. Signing in is usually pretty easy and it has multiple screen sharing features which is also nice.

What do you dislike?

Depending on who calls in or where they are in the country the connection can be spotty. I currently have to call in by phone every time I have a webinar because the volume when speaking to a customer goes in and out.

the business problems zoom solves for us is that we never have to be in person to have a meeting. Making it very cost effective and saving us time and resources to make a sale.

(10,001+ employees)

"Quality video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

Compared to other video conferencing and webinar solutions, zoom is user friendly, more customization, with several useful features important to our organization.

What do you dislike?

As is the case with most products in this category, you need to have a local client installed to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're struggling with your current webinar or video conferencing solution, zoom has been fantastic for us in terms of features and reliability.

We frequently have users who are remote and/or on the opposite ends of campus, and Zoom allows us to work together more efficiently than if we needed to wait to schedule in-person meetings.

(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool for marketing and sales!"

What do you like best?

I have only used Zoom a few times at work, but it has been a great tool. I have used it to sell products to customers. You can either do a live video chat with a customer on a product demo or you can record yourself giving a demo and send a link to a customer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Zoom is that you cannot edit your video or pause and play during the video. If you make a mistake you have to completely restart your video, this makes it challenging to get a perfect shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for sales and marketing, I highly recommend. Very easy to use and a lot of benefits!

You are saving time and money. For example, if you do a product demo you do not have to visit the customer or take time out of their day. They can watch the video when convenient to them.

Principal system Engineer

"Zoom Webinar"

What do you like best?

Zoom webinar helps us to communicate between the teams globally on a daily basis. It helps us to share our daily work updates to the counterparts from other regions.

What do you dislike?

I wish Zoom could colloberate with other tools like Google calender.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes, it is good quality and sound system is good

It helps us to attend daily standup meetings and share our updates to the folks from other regions

Zoom Video Webinar Features

9.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Webinar Category
Do you work for Zoom Video Webinar?

Zoom Video Webinar Categories on G2