Zoho Survey Reviews & Product Details

CA
What do you like best?

zoho survey gives quality consumer opinion in midsize budget to companies to help them increase topline and bottomline and market share market penetration and quality data which is genuine and affordable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing new features and new industries need to be introduced by zoho survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a must buy and adapt consumer opinion zoho survey for midsize corporations at affordable budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

zoho surveys give quality consumer opinion through genuine feedback and helped my clients improve market share and penetration and improve topline and growth at a affordable price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Survey Overview

What is Zoho Survey?

Zoho Survey is online survey and questionnaire creation software.   We give you all the essentials to create surveys, distribute them and analyze their responses.  ● Over 200 expertly made templates across a wide range of topics, ● Themes, fully customizable to suit your brand, ● Skip logic, ● Response collection from nearly every medium and screen size—even offline, ● Survey panels, for when you need responses from specific demographics, ● Collaborative editing and report sharing, ● Integration with Zoho CRM, SalesIQ, Campaigns, Sheet, MailChimp, and Google Sheets, ● SSL certification, ● Survey builder in 7 languages, ● Password, muti-response and spam protection.   Informed decisions are just around the corner. Learn more at https://www.zoho.com/survey/.

Zoho Survey Details
German, English, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Zoho Survey helps you create surveys in minutes. It helps you gain valuable responses through a various media and reports them in the format most comfortable to you.

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
9,040 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho Corporation is a software development company, privately held and profitable. It offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 50 million users worldwide, Zoho's 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs, with the long term vision to transform the way you work. Our Global HQ is in Chennai, India, and the US HQ is in Austin, Texas.

Zoho Survey Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Zoho Survey community
Have you used Zoho Survey before?

Zoho Survey Reviews

Showing 610 Zoho Survey reviews
Already have Zoho Survey?
Operations Officer 1
What do you like best?

I am a big user of Zoho products and services and Zoho Survey is one of them, so I don't have to separately sign up for an account just to use it, my zoho email credentials works flawlessly with it. I like best the almost fully customizable feature of Zoho Survey, we can change the layout, the colors, add logos to make it our own etc which other survey tools out there limits. If you are running late and needs to do a quick survey, it is never a problem since there are hundreds of templates to choose from which would definitely fit your immediate needs. The drag and drop feature of questions but customizable variables it just fantastic. And nowadays, we are very into qr codes, imagine we can and run the survey thru qr codes. Also it can be easily embedded on our website or knowledge portal, and even on social media. And the analytics is just power! I love it. It makes things so much easy not just when creating a survey but even after getting the data and hearing others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have personally not done so many surveys, but I have made quiet a few in the past year and so far, I have no complaints when it comes to using Zoho Survey. I just absolutely serves its purpose and works for me and our company. Sorry to disappoint others who may be looking for the cons or disadvantages or things not to like, but I can't enumerate any at the moment. It works great for me, which I am sure for others as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Survey is my go-to tool when I need to make an effective, easy, fully customizable, functional and very sleek survey not just for customers and clients but even for internal affairs. If you don't have time to start from scratch, no worries, there are hundreds of templates that would surely fit your needs. It works great for me, for us. And you will love it too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Survey is one of the must tools and platforms in every organization, business or company. It has served us in so many ways, big or small and it works great. Every now and then, especially in the our department, operations, we implement many things every now and then, and many times, we have to know some statistics, get some data, or simply just need to hear ideas and thoughts from others to better serve our customers and clients and even internally. With Zoho Survey, we are able to do them all smoothly and easily. Zoho Survey has helped us to implement new products and services by getting information, demographics, etc from our customers thru surveys done using zoho survey. Last year, at the early stage of the pandemic, we were able to prepare well and also serve most of our employees thru internal surveys. Zoho Survey is such a great tool of communication and getting information from people whom you could not easily reach thru email. The qr code fature of cascading surveys across is just awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unemployed
What do you like best?

There are many tools to create survey on Zoho Survey. I can design a survey greatly as Zoho Survey provides many options to design. Their Survey design looks professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their layout and tools are complicated. It takes much time to create a survey. And their plans pricing is high. Their Pro plan pricing is Rs 1300/ month, they should consider to take that amount below 1000. Another worse thing is they only offer 7 day free trial. They should consider about it to make 30 day free trial. And on trail plan you cannot create high quality surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I need to know about any brand, I use to create survey on that brand and then I share the survey link on my social media platforms. Their Survey design is very good. People will feel good while responding surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Zoho Survey
REALTOR®
What do you like best?

Ability to structure a flow type system to the survey, plus having questions appear and disappear based on users response to previous questions. This can make the survey feel alive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need prettier templates. Give more templates that look enhanced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you bundle with Zoho One. It makes everything so much simpler and smoother. The hooks and connections between all the Zoho products is a game changer and time saver. You will find yourself amazed at everything you can do. The possibilities are endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to gather feedback, reviews or even opinions on future topics, this survey tool is awesome! After someone signs up for my real estate service, I use this survey to gather feedback on how to make the onboard process simpler. Also, as they are using the system, I prompt them for improvements, I even leave an open survey for them to send feedback whenever they want. Once a transaction is completed, I use this survey system to gather reviews for my website. Everything is logged and can even be connected to Zoho CRM, attaching it right to your clients record in the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director Of Engineering
What do you like best?

I find it convincing that this particular platform can create surveys that can be shown on all screens, regardless of screen size, identifying the person who is in the process of responding in a relaxed way, no matter what device they are on. Problems with screen size, in addition to the fact that only some users react from their phones, you will find people who like to do this particular exercise with a laptop and therefore deal with a wider variety of reactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't annoy me. The only problem is it doesn't identify me when I log in, so I have to spend a lot more time verifying my account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is capable of creating, disseminating, and evaluating surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To meet mine offerings even more successful, with full documentation of consumer feedback, empathy grows when we identify a unique interest in them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Manager
What do you like best?

Zoho is an incredibly amazing tool to drive market intelligence & engage with our current & prospective customers. We use it extensively to gather feedback from our current customers and also to seek reviews from our employees & team members. The choice of templates is vast and splendid, we get to choose from a variety of survey templates. Also, it is very easy to customize a template with the requisite fields. The sharing process is smooth & effortless, we can share the surveys via emails or chat. Besides the templates are highly responsive and subtly adjusts to any device platform, be it mobile, pc or tablets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free trial period of Zoho surveys is very short. I would expect the trial session to be extended for a few more days. At times, I find the interface to be lacking & monotonous. The inclusion of more features & dynamism is required to upgrade Zoho to the next level. The insights garnered through these surveys are complicated. It becomes rather difficult for us to identify & evaluate individual responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Data collection is made much easier with zoom It is anytime recommended for its user friendly approach, vast variety of templates & ease of customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho surveys has made it possible for us to create an array of surveys, collect information & conduct analytics by integrating with the CRM tools. It has immensely helped us to drive feedbacks/ market intelligence and strategize our marketing approach. Zoho is a solid survey creation tool & works best for us. It is easy to set up & carries a user-friendly interface. We have integrated it with the our CRM software to get the notifications, analytics & reporting on periodical basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Consultant
What do you like best?

Zoho has lots of inbuilt survey questionnaire. It is easy for beginners. We can also easily customize them according to our needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Analytics part. More types of dashboards can be provided based on the survey responses. It will be useful for the user to get the result of the survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Survey is the best tool for both beginners & pro users for creating surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to understand the pulse of our employees for our training or employee engagement activities. Also for any future plans for the organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Laboratory Operations Manager
What do you like best?

It is very simple to just use, it has a very simple design. It allows the growth due to confirm every query on one page and to insert any kind of subject into the study. Everything just contains a number of surveys which can be adapted and used free of charge. Five questions can be included in the survey with the free version. You can receive up to 150 answers free of charge. It is also extremely easy to publish the survey. It works economically and operates on various computers, such as PC, laptop and mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In comparison to other options, the paid version is quite affordable. If you haven't used the software before then it can take time to get it together. All the survey reactions of both the survey are very hard to extract. The service to the customer is not satisfying. Feedback from customer support takes a great deal of time. In comparison with others the surveys have no custom graphics topic options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho will work well if you use it for standard or straightforward surveys. The biggest difference is in sending campaigns from other software. Zoho is a relatively new set of applications and they come with the issues a new company would expect. It isn't perfect, and here and there are bugs as you try to integrate with other apps in the suite in particular into more complex features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For small organizations or individual surveys, it really is a wonderful brand. This software can be integrated with other applications such as Zoho CRM. Everyone using CRM can now see the answers and the results thereon. It allows everyone to obtain useful information about the kind of research to be completed. We might use mobile phone device but also has the capacity to work offline. It is intuitive and can save the organization a lot of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior HR Operations Specialist US
What do you like best?

I never thought building a survey could be so simple. You simply need to open the survey builder, pick the kind of survey you wish to make, and then simply drag and drop the questions that you wish to have your respondents answer. I managed to make my first survey in fewer than ten minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love a simpler graphic user interface. At present, you are only able to modify one issue at a time. It would be much easier for a user to modify the entire survey at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am extremely pleased with the survey platform. Additionally, I have not found anything with which I have not consistently loved. It has helped me to learn the both the positives and the negatives of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps users to feel as if surveys are tailored to them. We utilize Zoho Survey for basic site overall request shapes as much as is possible as much as most inside and out contributor information structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

It is very straightforward to use, it incorporates very easy design. It permits the survey designer to check all queries on one page with the choice of inserting a matter of any sort anyplace within the survey. It has a range of surveys that are customizable and free to use. The free version allows 15 questions to be included in survey. It can take upto 150 responses in free version. Publishing the survey is also very easy process. It is cost effective and works on various devices like PC, Laptop and Mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The premium version is quite expensive compared to other options. It can be time consuming to get used to if you have not used the software before. It is very difficult to extract all of the individual responses of the survey. The customer service is not satisfactory. It takes a lot of time to get feedback from customer support. The surveys don’t have custom graphics theme options as compared to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using various products of Zoho then it would be very easy for you to use this software at large. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great product for small organisations or individual surveys. You can integrate this software with other application like Zoho CRM. Everybody who is using the CRM can see the responses and results within it. It helps us to get useful information to find out what type of job needs to be done. We can use the software on smartphones and it also has the ability that allows us to work in offline mode. It’s intuitive interface and capability can save lots of money for the organisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

*i have used other surveys, but this has so many templates in built to use and the interface is very much easy.

*The best thing about it is customization with your need.

*You can view your survey how it looks into Pc, Mobile, tablet easily with preview option.

*Survey builder comes with lots of options which you wont find i other surveys.

*The best thing i like about this is setup time. it took less then 2 min to create my first survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

*There are limited questions you can set per survey, which is major drawback.

*Trial is only for 7 days , at least it should be for 15 days to try all features.

*pricing is too high compared to other.

*Templates can be more colorful with an logo to easily understand would be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

*if you have an product or want to know reviews of customers, you must try this platform for wasy template selection to save your time and build a survey easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

*It helped me from arranging a party to review my products.

*If you have product and need to understand what customers thing about it, you can use this platform easily.

*This platform has lots of inbuilt template , with this help you can save your time for creating new. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Business Development Executive
What do you like best?

User friendly tabs to create survey & share it to audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to make changes once the survey is published Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suitable for 100+ Employee size organization for all reviews & taking suggestions from employees. User friendly & has inbuilt dashboard for each survey which can be customized also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy for creating the survey. Zoho also provides the dashboard of the survey. Summary & Individual responses. We can easily share the link to audience to get the survey filled Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Special Projects Manager
What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is truly one of a kind. We use it extensively to gather feedback from both customer and internal employees, customizing each survey with the ready and easy to use plug and play tools from the UI.

The choice of templates are truly flexible and very easy to understand, be from the creator's perspective and the survey participant. What we get is a highly responsive survey that would be able to adapt seamlessly to any platform from which opened from.

If anything. i have personally tried various online platforms and Zoho is still one of if not the best out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The trail period is kinda short. Granted, a subscription would be the end goal but for it to drag out longer and to let new users actually conduct and finish one survey routine would be a great testament for continued usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out at least! you will be astonished to find out how useful and simple their online tool is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho templates and various plugins are what sets them apart from others. Our company needed a way to collect survey answers in a way that we could segment them into area and also collate multiple responses within each question.

Zoho went ahead and beyond that, with an awesome collection feature that allows us to see the overall score/ mean and median on our results. This allows easy comparison and a simple but effective overview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
What do you like best?

Simple user - interface. I can add my own questions to the survey. Integration with other Zoho products is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is a bit lethargic. Branding options are very limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good tool. Worth giving it a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feed - back of teachers from students. During the covid period, manual feed - back is not possible and Zoho made it possible to collect the feed -backs with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has all the features you would expect from a survey product and it integrates well with the rest of the ZOHO suite and CRM. With the right technical background it is also possible to produce very complex surveys integrating existing information in the CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be issues when sending out massive surveys through the app as they end up in spam. It is necessary to have full access to Zoho Campaigns to make full use of the features in this sense. I don't think the way of uploading and creating/segmenting contacts is as easy as other softwares like surveymonkey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using it for standard or straight-forward surveys, Zoho will work just fine. The major difference from other softwares is in sending campaigns. Zoho itself is a relatively new set of apps and they come with the problems you would expect from a new company. It is not perfect and there are some bugs here and there as you try to go into more complex features especially integrating with other apps in the suite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to update key metrics from the businesses that we work with in order to generate reports for funders. Since we have all the contacts' information and metrics in the CRM, Zoho allowed to integrate this information in the survey through custom variables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager
What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and safe. Once the information was collected, it could be made available in different ways with the requirements. I love connecting the Zoho Survey application to my Zoho CRM solution, which allows me to deliver surveys to my customers easily. It's easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While I have improved the search function for mobile devices, the screen/user orientation is unsuitable for almost all mobile browsers as desktop browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In an age of fierce competition, transparency is the key. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this application to get answers from all my customers. The integration between Zoho and Zoho CRM Surveys makes it much easier than some other answers like SurveyMonkey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We implemented Zoho Survey from the need to be able to collect data and information through the creation and sending of surveys, this has been quite favorable, since through these surveys we have been able to make both clients and our human talent we have been able to know how we are doing things and we have been able to find key points to improve the attention and increase our performance in general as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the price a bit high compared to other survey tools, but it does its job outstandingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Survey is a tool from which we have taken great advantage by conducting surveys in the most intuitive and comfortable way for both us who create them and the user who answers them. This tool is a perfect support for intelligent decision making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Survey has been a tool that through the creation of surveys and study of the results of them, has helped us make decisions to improve as an organization, allowing us to find possible needs of our customers and try to optimize our service and attention to them, also study the improvements we could make in our own space to create a better working environment in each department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our company needed a way to collect survey answers in a way that we could segment them into areas We wanted to know the overall score on our questions, but also know score's in specific areas and compere them with each other. Zoho had the perfect solution for this with their 'collectors' feature. For a single survey we can now create different 'collectors', which are the different areas we operate in. For every area, we send a unique url to fill in the same survey so we can later compare areas with each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not that many things I dont like about Zoho. The only thing I can come up with is that the user interface looks a little old. But it is al about the data we collect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Zoho, we can segment answers of the same surveys into different areas by using collectors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.