Zoho Recruit Reviews & Product Details

Zoho Recruit Overview

What is Zoho Recruit?

Zoho Recruit is an applicant tracking system catering to multiple hurdles faced by recruiters. With complete solutions for both in-house recruiters and staffing agencies, Zoho Recruit helps you source, track, and hire the best candidates, without any juggling required across different media. Customize every aspect of your workday and automate tasks like sending emails, updating interview status, and more. Get reports and analytics at your fingertips and plan better hiring strategies.

Zoho Recruit Details
Bulgarian, Danish, German, English, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Zoho Recruit takes in-house recruiting to a whole new level. Make your work uncomplicated by sourcing, tracking and hiring your talent - all from one place.

* Rich features
* In-depth customization
* Extensive reporting & forecasting
* Advanced security administration
* Easy customization
* Integrated system - CRM, EMAIL, SMS, Resume parsing, Outlook, Google Apps, Reports
* Cost - $25/recruiter/month
* Free 15 day Trial
* 1 Recruiter free (with limited features)

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
8,910 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.

Zoho Recruit Screenshots

Zoho Recruit Reviews

Showing 1,046 Zoho reviews
Showing 1,046 reviews
Already have Zoho Recruit?
AS
What do you like best?

We love how simple Zoho is to use and customise to our needs. We were able to setup the platform ourselves and didn't require any training to pick it up. The range of features available is better than other Applicant Tracking Systems that we looked in to yet it still comes at a very competitive price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using the platform for a short period of time and so far haven't come across anything that we haven't liked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see how it fits with your organisational needs. They offer a free trial period where you can have a play around and check out the different features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Zoho to track candidates so that we can better keep them updated when relevant jobs come to market. It's useful for inputting notes and setting reminders so that actions are not missed over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to work with candidates, moving them thru the hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I do not like about Zoho Recruit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for an ATS that does it all, then Zoho Recruit is going to be your best friend. It really works great no matter how big or small of a company you have. The price point is also another great thing. Very affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying more organized with applications

Posting jobs

Sourcing Candidates

Moving applicants thru the hiring process faster

Customizing reports that work the way I need them

Having Assessment tools

Having campaigns I can set up

Having my company email on Zoho has really been great

Very affordable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Recruitment Services - Owner
What do you like best?

I like the fact the product is cloud based which allows me maximum flexibility to access anywhere and anytime. I also have the app on my phone which allows me to use while out and about. The product has all the features you need and I especially like the CV parsing which was easy to set up and very effective. The technical support was excellent and any questions I had were answered via email very quickly and sorted out my query whenever I had a question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like , it just does the job and meets the need of everything I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Automation of CV's coming into us from various job boards and getting the CV's sorted by job role

2. Management of pipeline overall

3. Keeping track of candidate life cycle and progress through various stages

4. Role and candidate matching - I like the option where the tool automatically matches CV's against current active roles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Zoho Recruit
AS
What do you like best?

I found Zoho Recruit because a friend in the staffing industry recommended it based on her experience using the software system at her staffing agency. I am just a tiny agency with a workforce of just me and I have been wanting to get a Recruiting Software Platform to help me be more efficient with my limited time. However, all of the other software I found was at a price point only large staffing agencies could afford. Now that I am using the trial of Zoho Recruit, I find it's extremely easy to learn and use. I plan to purchase Zoho Recruit as soon as my free trial ends. Thank you Zoho Recruit for bringing a recruiting software system to the market that us "little guys" can afford with all the bells and whistles that come with the very expensive recruiting software programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike with Zoho Recruit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage all staffing agency owners and managers to try out Zoho Recruit. One thing to keep in mind is that you will need to add Zoho CRM to your account and that is an additional program expense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not been able to grow my staffing agency services because I could not afford a recruiting software program that would enable me to be more efficient in my recruiting efforts. That is until a staffing agency owner recommended I try Zoho Recruit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The solution is complete and easy to add more elements to adapt to our practices but what really was significant change was the Portals for Clients and Vendors, that really is making our life so much easier and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall the solution is complete and well rounded but would like to see more financial information. Additionally would be great to have more features in the Vendor and Client Portals, so that our partners are more self-sufficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Recruit solves the complexity of having multiple Clients and Vendors where everything is well organized and we avoid to miss a meeting, call or task. Things are moving more smoothly, this has made a real difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best feature about Zoho Recruit is the Ease of usage and customisation which can be done across the platform. I pivoted from a different ATS + CRM, the pricing is less than half of what I was actually paying earlier. In every aspect, technology and smoothness are astounding. Really, no complaints of any kind. The Zoho Recruit has deep integration with the Zoho suite of applications. The sync between Zoho Cliq, Zoho Sheets, Zoho Docs, Zoho Spreadsheets is too good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which I miss is the Kanban view in the jobs hiring pipeline stages, I wish if it could be added later on. Other than that, absolutely no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There shouldn't be any doubt pertaining to decision making while choosing a recruitment software. Zoho Recruit should be the first and the most preferred choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit which I have realized after using Zoho Recruit is that I can arrange all the data much more organized. I can have a clear glimpse of all the hiring stages in a jiffy. I don't need to shuffle across different tools and applications in order to achieve good sync. All the data pertaining to the Candidate / Client is synchronized in a much more organized and professional manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The logic is straightforward, it is easy to become productive. It has a lot of capabilities and more are being added frequently. As an ATS it is easy to use. The + comes from being a part of Zoho One. The Zoho One platform makes it easy and cost effective to add new capabilities. The modules are designed to work together. Example: They offer survey, forms, email campaigns, automation of routine activities plus more most are integrated with Zoho Recruit. All of this is accomplished more cost effectively than any other ATS option that I have found.

For example: Zoho has many of the capabilities of HubSpot or Marketo marketing platforms. Zoho's options might not be identical, but they have the basics covered and more. A great place to learn an activity (email campaigns, connecting to your website, analytics, etc.) at a fraction of the cost of application specific platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is challenging to connect with customer service/tech support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Recruit is amazingly capable as an ATS and when bundled into the Zoho One platform the best value we have found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have any problems we are working to resolve with Zoho Recruit. The technical support group shares (support -zohocorp emails. This can be a means of discovering how and what capabilities others users are working through. This week we learned that one user is moving data from another module through the Analytics module to generate a report for customers. We desire this capability, but have struggled prioritizing implementation of some of these capabilities. It's good to find someone that has a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Different columns & rows to feed sourced resumes & their statuses.

Very easy to track the resumes submitted by multiple vendors for different organisation functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't track all the rejected profiles at one place. Hangs sometimes with multiple functions.

A little complex to use when you deal with stakeholders.

Interview scheduling needs to be improves because we deal with multiple business heads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Active Sourcing - Scheduling - Maintaining resumes for different engineering verticals.

Zoho is a great help in maintaining the active & passive pipelines of candidates sourced for organisational departments.

Automated tracker for talent mapping & deadline setting.

Great & super easy for channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Partner
What do you like best?

The system is very easy to operate, as soon as you finish completing the job description you are reay to publish everywhere! and you can coordinate all communication, even the virtual interviews, in the same system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I have still to find more features available in the system and I never seem to find the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You prepare one post and it goes to every site... no re-work

It is time and effort efficient.

It helps me create a database of candidates for futrue recruitment needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1)Zoho Recruit provides Solutions for Both Corporate recruiters/Staffing Agencies.

2)The Best Feature is its inherent Cloud-Based SaaS capability along with its AutomatedTrackingSystem.

3)Automation Feature using AI technologies makes it an effective alternative to many Existing Decision-making engines in making the hiring process easier, faster, and transparent.

4)The Capability of Integrating with JobBoards,makes it an easy tool for publishing on JobBoards, and also Searching, Source Tracking, and hiring Best Candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1)An Effective Analyzing of the Requirements needs to be done if to be signed in as on behalf of Corporate HR's i.e. HR Edition, lest the effectiveness of Tool cannot be measured.

2)On Signing in as HREdition/Partner Certain Fetures are to be explored which are not by default available as an Individual/Staffing Agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1)Benefits of ZohoRecruit involve Building a Branded resume, Automated WorkFlows, and Triggers.

2)Determine Access rights of the Data by Setting-up Roles based on the Roles and Responsibilities of each and every On-Board Team Members.

3)Effective Communication to Candidates of the Entire Recruitment Cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
What do you like best?

Out of the box organisation for all my recruitment processes. Its easy to share roles and the careers page bit is a great touch at helping brand my recruiting business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The careers page and job link seem to take some time to get used to. You cant where the careers page tabs are intuitively. The different functions and tabs could use a more user friendly approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to manage all my candidates from different sources and track their progress throughout the process. My time is spent more working on the actual work and less admin stuff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the adaptability and ease of use. We can always adapt to suit our ever changing needs. I especially like the fact that it automatically pulls from our zoho forms and puts the candidate into recruit. Its then easy to keep track of all the communications that take place and documents uploaded and contact information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you must pay for each user. I miss the days you could have one license and a few users.

The are also at times is over abundance of unnecessary fields that can sometime be hard to find how to disable them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you consider how many people you would like to have access to the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the management of independent models. We have realized the importance of tracking all interactions and personal information accurately.

We also have a concern for privacy of client information. Exporting the data seems to bee easy and secure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho has so may modules that will satisfy every need you may have when running a business. I was pleasantly surprised at all the different options it has. I am new to the recruiting industry and my experience with Zoho has been great. Easy to navigate dashboard and intuitive modules. Very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there are no dislikes. The programs are very intuitive even for a newbie like me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the recruiting industry, you can very quickly be overwhelmed with and inundated with paperwork. Zoho recruit helps me accomplish all organization of paperwork, interviews, resume parsing, and many other tasks in a flawless manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Compared to other features, it allows for a lot of customization. Zoho also offers a lot of other products in their suite, which are easily integrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, there are a lot of features you have to get familiar with. It has more a feeling similar to salesforce, so starting time is longer than with other tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Zoho forms to gather canditates and use Zoho Recruit as our database for candidates and clients. Now we can easily see the conversation in the past and also easily propose candidates to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can create and modify the modules you require without being a technology expert Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the trial days were few and I was unable to explore its full potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important that they use all the trial time granted by the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is the only CRM that adapts to my needs, by being able to define the modules I can also define what I require in the reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The resume parser was a huge selling point when it came to choosing our ATS and the way the parser works is phenomenal. Furthermore, it is so easy to track new jobs and add new candidates with the blink of an eye. It is so easy to manage how our business operates with this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say but one thing that I am not a fan of is that there can be some issues regarding the way navigating between candidates and jobs when creating a job opening through a candidate page. It can get a little annoying but we adjusted the way we work to make sure we dont run into those issues, its not a deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resume parsing is a huge benefit, especially when it comes to pulling data that is time consuming to enter ourselves. Another is the advanced search, which allows us to cut down our turnover time from days to a couple of hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Has everything i need from job site to job offers and assessments. We also like how we can change our hiring pipeline as needed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing cold be better for additional hiring members . Also it was a little difficult finding all the tools in the system but when i found them I knew this was the right system for HOSTMONKEYY Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Change the pricing for additional users.. its better for small business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to send an offer letter and have record of it with a pdf. We did not have this with freshteam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Capability of Integrating with Job boards makes it an easy tool for publishing on Job Boards and posting across other sites.

What do you dislike?

So far, there are no dislikes. it just does the job and meets the need of everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation of CV's from various job boards and getting the CV's sorted by job role

Keeping track of candidate life cycle and progress through various stages

A small click helps in posting jobs in LinkedIn and so many others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it's efficient and easy to use. Good for recruitment companies. Probably the best in the market as of now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I will be adding more reviews along the way but as of now we are okay and not looking to change providers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy hiring and we are able to easily filter our candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics - help you realize where you can save money and improve efficiency. Candidate insight- recognizing candidates' potential for job postings. And, automation that helps you keep in touch with your candidates, your clients, and vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.