Zoho Meeting Reviews & Product Details

Senior Kofax Consultant
What do you like best?

Zoho provides all the functionality you'd expect from a conferencing system without the frills or bells and whistles that can get in your way. It is one of the lesser known suites out there but sometimes can be more forgiving when dealing with corporate networks and firewalls that block most of the major competitors out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since Zoho is lesser-known it is less supported in a corporate environment when dealing with those one-off issues that prevent a customer from connecting to a meeting. Desktop sharing works but can be jittery at times and can cause issues when utilizing this product as a remote-support platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even though this is the underdog it is still worth considering. It is a a solid product and will only get better with time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho has been used on-and-off as a remote support platform for various customers where a cheap or free solution was necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

We have made improvements to the screen sharing functionality in Zoho Meeting.

We have also added many new features in Online Meeting and Webinar solutions.

Please visit our features page and pricing page to know more about the latest additions.

Zoho Meeting Overview

What is Zoho Meeting?

One solution to manage both your online meeting and webinar needs. Online meeting or web conferencing is a rapidly growing segment of the Internet as more businesses opt to connect with customers and partners remotely. Zoho Meeting is the easiest and most affordable online web conferencing tool to enhance the business collaboration with screen/application sharing, audio, and video conferencing. It provides single users as well as small and large size organizations, a quick and easy way to host and conduct secure and cost-effective online meetings. Host product launches, feature demonstrations, sales presentations, lead-nurturing webinars, user education webinars, and online meetings, right from your browser. Zoho Meeting is typically used in the following scenarios. You can host secure, robust web meetings and share your screen online with your remote audience using any browser or computer operating system. Your remote audience can be from any part of the world and they can be in different locations. Zoho Meeting saves time, travel and money by providing real-time virtual meetings - While face-to-face meetings are still a necessity and irreplaceable in many circumstances; the power of a Zoho Meeting provides the next best thing. Online meeting is also tightly integrated with Zoho CRM. Now you can schedule, invite, host meetings and view reports and recording from your Zoho CRM account. You can organize cost-effective sales and marketing meetings with a few simple clicks of your mouse. Demonstrate your products and services to potential clients and even perform after-sales support. Simplify your sales process with online presentations, conduct web meetings for business strategy and marketing; communicate efficiently and quickly with your customers anywhere, anytime. You can target new prospects or announce new product launches to your existing customer base using Zoho Meeting. Webinars and media launches can effectively be managed to save you a bundle in time and money.

Zoho Meeting Details
Bulgarian, German, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Reach your global customers within minutes and present your product demos or sales presentation. Close deals faster without travelling.

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
9,040 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho Corporation is a software development company, privately held and profitable. It offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 50 million users worldwide, Zoho's 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs, with the long term vision to transform the way you work. Our Global HQ is in Chennai, India, and the US HQ is in Austin, Texas.

Zoho Meeting Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Zoho Meeting community
Have you used Zoho Meeting before?

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Showing 687 Zoho reviews
Already have Zoho Meeting?
Gerente general
Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello Danny,

Thank you so much for reviewing us and staying as a valued customer!

We would like to let you know that we don't restrict time duration of the meeting for free users.

If you have any queries please reach us by email at support@zohomeeting.com and for quicker response tag us in twitter @zohomeeting (https://twitter.com/zohomeeting)

Customer Service Rep
What do you like best?

I like best that Zoho Meeting offer free trial for 14 days for new customers even without providing credit card details. So new users or those interested can get onboard without worrying about getting accidental charges in the future. It is a big help to get to use and be familiar with the interface even without paying yet. I like that the subscription fee has different tiers depending on usage and users, so for small companies or businesses there is no worry about signing up for costly subscription since it can be tailored fit to the size of use. I like best that I can get online and join any meeting anytime and anywhere. Yes, absolutely anytime and anywhere, whether am inside the office, in a coffee shop, on the road. I can easily join the meeting using laptop or desktop without downloading heavy application, because it is available thru browsers. But I have personally downloaded the mobile application coz it is easier to use and more convenient. Yes, even if I am on the road and my boss or colleagues want me to join the meeting which we almost always have every Monday and Thursday, I can jump in fast. Also the recording functionality is a big bonus for our work. It is a great help especially for us in the Customer Service Department. Many times, we have to review docs, files and even videos and at times, we dont get to catch everything at once in the meeting so the recording which we can review is a big plus. And we also use it as a reference as we move along. And it is autosaved on the cloud, so space saver but guarantee to be available when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now, there is nothing that I dislike about Zoho Meeting. Except that our boss and department head is saying hopefully the subs fee can still be lessened especially during this pandemic. But again, it is not that I or we dislike but something hopefully can be addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The pandemic should never stop us from moving forward, continue working for ourselves, our family, our customers, our business, our company. There are lots of tools out there that can really help us alleviate the situation and make us still productive despite the situation. One highly recommended is Zoho Meeting! No need to meet up, there is online Zoho Meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From the name itself, Zoho Meeting is an online meeting platform. In todays situation with the pandemic, a lot of offices are limiting the presence of workers in the physical office, and almost half are working from home if possible. Sometimes, effectiveness of the work is at risk in this kind of set up. But Zoho Meeting helps us a lot to continue working together. Yes, in fact almost everyday we do the online meeting even if we don't really have a meeting but more of having a virtual face to face view of each other as we work together remotely at times, it helps us boost our work attitude and endurance and the drive to continue working. When we see each other even if most of us are working from home, it feels like are just right beside each other and it helps get rid of the lax attitude when working at home. So work collaboration is the main benefit of Zoho Meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

No Hyperbole, This was the clearest conference call I have ever had. A number of participants said the same. I had to turn down the volume at one point. Something I have never had to do with any of the other services. WOW. The administration controls are also very easy to use and quick working. I like that I am able to see which participant is talking and can quickly mute or remove individuals if need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Boring interface. The invitation email is also rather boring. Although, everything works and all of the participants joined the call without issue. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. However, it would be nice to be able to edit the look and feel of the meeting invitation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Covid-19, I have a number of staff working remotely. Zoho Meeting allowed all of us to still gather for our Monday morning meeting just like we were still in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We have the email customization for meeting on our list of work items and will be added soon. With respect to UI, if you could share us your expectations at support@zohomeeting.com, our team can take it while reiterating the UI changes.

Owner-Consultant
What do you like best?

Gave Zoho Meeting a test run. What it may lack a bit in customization it makes up for in startup time and intuitiveness. Using it is clear and easy. I scheduled a webinar, created a registration, sent invites, and set automatic reminders in just a few minutes. It's an excellent meeting app as well and an ideal alternative to Zoom at similar pricing and you can choose only meetings, webinars, or both. They seemed to have focused on just what you need and made it easy to operate it without having to waste time sifting through a bunch of customized settings you likely won't need or use. Integrates with the other Zoho tools easily too which is handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel the pricing is still on the steeper side for a webinar alternative. And you'll be redirecting users to your own purchase/payment sites if you want to sell your webinars or automate follow-up sale/subscription info, so you'll need to anticipate paying for that service separately too. Currently no direct integrations are available for this, but they do allow you to redirect to other urls or use your own HTML as part of registration and conclusion so it's easy to overcome this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

An alternative to Zoom or GoTo that allowed me to easily present outwardly, meet internally, or any combination between without excessive expense or setup time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for your review!

We have the paid webinar feature on our roadmap. Please check our latest updates in the below link.

What do you like best?

Regardless if you are using one application from Zoho, or you are using Zoho One; in our professional opinion these applications just simply work! And the best thing about Zoho, is the pricing! There is no hidden "Free" price points like you get with other software of the same caliber. For example, we were testing out Zoho vs Hubspot schedule and appointment applications, and Hubspot will only allow you one free link; whereas Zoho offers more. And its not just this.. the pricing overall is superb! Zoho offers more applications for a fraction of what others of the same caliber do. We love Zoho! What other software allows full collaboration software, teleconferencing, and remote help desk, plus more for under $100 a month and not per user? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The feel is a little outdated, we will say that; however, it is still very manageable. How-to manuals would be a great addition as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho integrates very nicely with our team and our clients other applications, especially Google Workforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Leadership Consultant
What do you like best?

I like that Zoho Meeting uses a web-based platform that does not require my clients to download another meeting program to their phone or computer. I also like the security features and price. You can lock meetings and remove unwanted guests who arrive before you lock your meeting. The price is far less than the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not waiting room. I also am not able to find a way to view just the speaker. Neither are dealbreakers given the other great features offered for the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of the low price, I am able to continue to build my newly formed training and consulting business. I had just started to book events when COVID hit. Because I am new, and I want to build this business without going into debt, many of the other options did not work for me because of price. Zoho meeting allows me to set up training events for a reasonable price allowing me to pass the savings to my clients. That in turn allows me to build my client roster faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for your review and glad that our tool helps you during the COVID hit. You can always reach our support through live chat or at support@zohomeeting.com for any queries or suggestions.

Waiting room and customizing the video feeds view are on our roadmap. Please stay tuned with our latest updates page to check out what's new in Zoho Meeting.

Marketing & Communications
What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting has shorten the distances and added to my business value. While carry out the video session it offers me many options of saving and recording the sessions and provides me constant notifications about the active users. Zoho Meetings gives a smooth experience of audio and video calls and prevent the meetings from disruption. Its screen sharing features has further facilitated me to add spice to the meeting sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning of using Zoho meetings I had to face some problems but after discussing those with its support and with their professional solution I got rid those issues. Now I am totally satisfied with its all services and features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will suggest you to try it for having a trouble free meeting experience anywhere across the world. It keeps well developed features and functionalities. It will surely provide authentic services and bring strong connections. It keeps on giving effective services and never we have to face any major problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel so safe using Zoho Meeting because it ensures the certain security level necessary to avoid and any hacker’s access, thus provides host's permission to get an entry to the meeting session. This software help me to record the sessions to share the entire meeting session and even I can download them from my cloud any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is a wonderful tool because it allows us to schedule video conferences with just a few clicks. In fact, there is a 'Meet Now' option. Another reason I like this app is that it provides the ability to communicate via video or audio conference, which is highly recommended if you don't have a fast connection. The video is seen very clearly, which is one more advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the GUI to be very simplistic, a lot for my liking. I think they should implement other more attractive or modern design theme options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Meeting is a tool that will allow you to communicate from the community of your home, office or any other place where you are. It is a tool that also integrates with other Zoho applications to make your work more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Meeting is a cost effective platform, which convinced my company management to buy it, since we needed a tool to communicate virtually after confinement due to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Another advantage of this application is that it allows us to only carry out audio conferences if we need to. In addition, we can record meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Muthumeena Sudalaimuthu of Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Could you please share more about the design themes option with us at support@zohomeeting.com so that we can check and implement in our service?

Thank you.

Senior Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

The best feature that I like is that you can embed your meetings on your website. So, anybody can see your meeting or demonstration on your website as well. You can add meeting invite to your Google calendar easily so that you get the notification as well. Hosting and joining Zoho Meeting is really convenient & easy as it works perfectly on more or less all devices & web browsers. It works fine on Linux as well. Host and participants can join the meeting conveniently from the browser. You can have polls during the meetings; ask participants questions to ensure active participation. You can also encourage participants to respond to questions and polls during the meeting; and see & share the results with participants while being connected.

Zoho meeting is security compliant as it doesn’t route or distribute participant data for money-making purposes. You have absolute control over what you share on Zoho Meeting. You can add your company’s name and logo in your meetings to let you position your brand image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can't have meeting with more than 250 participants. Doesn’t let you capture much information about participant which can be used in future. It’s a plus & minus as well at the same time. However, when it comes to security, Zoho is doing a good job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Meeting is a good meeting solution when it comes to quality and security. Video and audio quality is really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having meetings with really young participants guided by parents who face challenges downloading apps is a task. With Zoho Meeting almost anybody can join the meeting. It is easy and convenient. You can save your meetings. However, you have to select it before hand. Attendees can also share the screen and speak during the meeting. The host can decide by the click of a button when to share hosting with somebody during the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The correct private data-handling as with all rest of Zoho apps, the main reason choosing Zoho.

Clear interface, as with all rest of Zoho apps again .. less is always more :)

Easy integration with other packages within the Zoho envirroment.

Email invitations, reminders and automatic addition of the scheduled call to iOS/macOS Calendar work instant and just perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Should have a scheduler integrated (as eg. Doodle) and mobile app runs behind (regarding features) on the desktop version.

Invitees/Participants should be mentioned by full name (or address) in the Meeting Setup not as numbers (interface states +1, +2, ...)

Sometimes (very little) screen-sharing does not work at instance .. (seems application get confused when choosing between the screen-sharing options ofd 'Application Window' or 'Screen') Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

perfect alternative to all main-players Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Countered the bad privacy policy of all main players (Google Meet, Zoom, ...) and expensive subscriptions of others (Webex, GoToMeeting, ...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

Zoho offers wonderful meeting experience that you can get today. The quality of audio and video are both superior. The best thing about Zoho Meeting what I like is that you can record your meetings which is there in very few meeting solutions available. On the top of it attendees can also share screen and speak at the same time. It really simple and quick to join the meeting via meeting link. You can set it up real quick and it works perfectly on all devices. So, you can have meetings anytime and anywhere. It comes with a security feature which allows the host to enhance meeting security so that the host can decide whether to give access or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't work perfectly on Mac. Rest is fine with Zoho Meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started with a free plan which is not available anymore but still if you want to have superior audio and video quality meetings then Zoho could be one of the best available solutions. Zoho is known for its excellent video and audio quality. We have been always satisfied with the quality Zoho meeting offers as it is the best ever since we have started using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Innovatie Manager
What do you like best?

Zoho Meeting is a reliable tool for carrying out daily meetings without being worried about any security issues as it always protects my information. This application has paved a way for me to get connected with my clients all over the world. Now I can easily manage the remote working. This tool basically offers me all those features that are necessary to ensure my presence in the online meting session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have issues about its mobile version, however it works well on the tablets, may be its functionalities are restricted for the common androids. Further while sending the invitations for the meeting I have experienced that it does not provide access to the contact form my other social sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is highly recommended for having a secure and expanded experience of the online meeting sessions. This tool will help you to deliver your opinions and to chalk out best business plans. It is well structured and built for all type of business and offers various plans according to your budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Meeting helped me to collaborate so well with my team, that I always have the idea about the people who are active to the sessions and about those who did not click on the URLs provided by this amazing software, in this way I can manage the discussion topics and avoid the boredom as well. To listen to the already recorded Zoho Meeting sessions is very mesmerizing, as it helps me to further debate on the already asked questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This review did not meet G2's quality standards and has been removed.
What do you like best?

The most terrific features that I realized while using Zoho Meeting are that it has two distinctive features that allow a user to join or create a meeting or webinar right through its dashboard. Other than this, it is possible to record the entire meeting/webinar session and can be accessed later through its recording tab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whichever plan a user goes for, there is always a limitation on the number of participants allowed to join any meeting or conference. Also, the user interface is a bit chunky and old fashioned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mostly prefer using Zoho Meeting for an internal team meeting and quickly conduct one-on-one meetup with any of our clients. The cross-platform availability of this application has made it a versatile and mobile online meeting application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

the fact that it is fully integratable into my exisiting zoho funcitons, makes it easier to streamline and onboard. The interface itself is by far better than its competitors, especially disabaling the 40 mintue feature that zoom has for free accounts. There is a nice mix between google meeting and zoom that takes the best of those feautes and merge them to this meeting application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt have full integration with outside applications and services (i.e. setmore, etc). The pricing for the full services of remotely make it hard to go anywhere other than zoho. Any exisiting competitor apps will have to be completely abonded as there are no transfer abilities either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With covid still rampid and an increasingly needs to meet clients, it gives me the sense of mind to be safe at home with out the restrictions of competitors like zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director de operaciones.
What do you like best?

It has many marketing features before and after the webinar.

Users do not have to download software.

Cost: 15 euros / webinar for 25 persons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative point is that if you want to record the sessions it has an extra cost of 190 euros / year. (although it is also a very good price) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, it is very valuable. We use it for webinars of less than 25 people but it has pricing plans of up to 250. We only paid 15 euros / webinar !! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to train our clients in the use of auction software.

Using Zoho Meeting has allowed us to automate the entire marketing process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.