Zoho Docs Reviews & Product Details

Support
What do you like best?

We can mention that this software plays an incredible role in organizations, once it is implemented, to acquire its functionalities, based on the online management of all data or another information source, which protects a particular company, Without excluding that one of the most peculiar functions that call my attention in relation to Zoho Docs, is that it maintains integrations or rather system extensions, with an incredible mobile application that allows you to access all your protected files, without missing a Internet connection, being an excellent and operational option, which supports this server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being a software based on the management and storage of all the informative and creative sources that a company acquires, for the security of said protected files, we can emphasize that it only focuses on these basic functions, it does not present variety for its specific use in this application that can meet other needs, becoming something very common, and at the same time a system that is not modern today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the qualities that make this software recommendable is largely due to its adaptation, it depends on the size of said organization, offering processed and outstanding tools, it depends on the type of help you need in your company, not excluding that it is integrated in the same way, to any daily work area, that you want to use this system, occupying significantly an important position for most of the companies that work and entrust their data and most priority projects to Zoho Docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we use this software, to protect all our invoices, images, documents, videos of certain campaigns of the products that we acquire or other sources with the intention of offering knowledge in its different ways, being used mainly in the departments that are dedicated to marketing specifically, agreeing to store all the data, financial and monetary processes and payment receipts, of all the operations that are carried out, in order to acquire total control of the operations that are carried out in these labor fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Docs Overview

What is Zoho Docs?

Zoho Docs is a comprehensive online document management system used for creating, storing, sharing and collaborating on documents of almost any format available. The application consists of two distinct core functions: document storage and management and document editing and collaboration. Using Zoho Docs, you can: ●Store and preview over 160 file types online - From documents to images, excel sheets to presentations and even music and movies. ● Share files securely within or outside the organization and set user permissions. ● Sync offline files online, with easy drag and drop action. ● Enhance productivity through real-time collaboration. ● Edit text documents, spreadsheet and presentations on-the-go with built-in Office Suite. ● Directly attach documents and files to Zoho Mail. ● Import documents from Dropbox and Google Drive without any trouble. ● Be aware of the storage used with the advanced admin control.

Zoho Docs Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Zoho Docs is a web-based document management solution that helps you store all your documents in one place and seamlessly collaborate with your team from anywhere, on any device.

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
9,040 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho Corporation is a software development company, privately held and profitable. It offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 50 million users worldwide, Zoho's 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs, with the long term vision to transform the way you work. Our Global HQ is in Chennai, India, and the US HQ is in Austin, Texas.

Zoho Docs Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Zoho Docs community
Have you used Zoho Docs before?

Zoho Docs Reviews

Showing 116 Zoho Docs reviews
Already have Zoho Docs?
Founder
Marketing Officer 1
What do you like best?

Aside from being a free tool for me to use as a Zoho service user, I love the fact that it serves as a central repository of my personal and work files and documents in the cloud. I also like Zoho Docs because I can connect it to my google drive, so some old files I have I can easily get access to them, just one time set up of connecting them and I have access to both anytime I need them. Zoho Docs is also a great tool for collaboration because saved files can be shared with other people especially with my colleagues and we can easily work together on the same document, sheet and even presentation. Aside from being a repository, it also serves as a tool to start creating documents, sheets and presentation. You can start anytime, stop anytime and continue on it later, anytime, anywhere because just like any cloud services, it does save automatically your file on the cloud and you can work on any laptop, desktop, or even mobile phone. Yes, you can use even any browser you prefer, or download the laptop or desktop application and they work smoothly. And the chat function inside Zoho Docs is amazingly great to stay connected and work flawlessly on reports that needs to be completed and done by 2 or more individuals. And sharing and collaborating with different individuals is a breeze because you can put certain limit to what one person can do whether the person can edit, or can just simply view but not do anything on it. But of course, again the other person can reach out and chat should he or she has better ideas to share or things that must be implemented on the same file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Right now Zoho Docs serves its purpose for me. I have no problem using it. I have no complaints so far. It works great. I can't think of anything to dislike as of the moment. And I think even my colleagues have the same thing to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want centralized repository of documents and files at work or even for personal or family use, Zoho Docs is a great tool we are looking for. Create, share and collaborate for a faster, easier, more accessible yet secured file repository on the cloud, Zoho Docs is the answer and I super love it. Try it and you will say the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Docs is a perfect tool for collaboration and easy saving of files in the cloud. Because, yes, Zoho Docs is a cloud service too. It is a perfect tool to get rid of so many USBs or hard drives to save, exchange and download files because whatever you are working on inside Zoho Docs are automatically saved in the cloud, so no more need for external drives. Just work anytime, stop anytime, continue anytime and anywhere. It is such a great tool for centralized source and compilation of paper works. Sometimes, when we needed files, instead of asking other people, I personally, just go directly to Zoho Docs and search for it and most of the time, I could easily find the file I needed, even if I am not the creator, because other people can save them and leave it open for other departments, like our department, to have access to it. So it saves so much time and effort of getting in touch with other people and no need to disturb them to ask for such needed file. It is like a library of files and documents in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

The System aims to protect our documents and in this way safeguard our files through its system in the cloud we can upload any type of document, be it word, Excel, Power Point in order to keep it safe, and also we can use it in any When we need or want it without any inconvenience, I find the software incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Docs tools for us are incredible, they are more and more adjusted to the companies and the characteristics we are looking for, I must indicate the system for us has been innovative we have not had any kind of inconvenience or problem regarding use, it seems to me that it has been amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The company wants to have personal information or part of the company's database protected in the cloud with a secure backup and with protected documentation that allows it and we are happy with the great service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We mainly looked for software that will allow us to save files specifically to keep our documentation safe in the cloud because it is much safer to maintain a backup of the documentation, the characteristics of zoho Docs are much broader offering other tools from the same company which also They can be very useful, however focusing on Zoho Docs is a simple tool to save documents and download it without problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de TI
What do you like best?

Zoho Docs is an easily accessible tool. I can share documents very easily and it is compatible with any device. Another advantage of using this software is its large storage space capacity. I also like how folder permissions work, as I can show them to different people. Another important feature is file version control, which allows you to view previous versions of files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version of Zoho Docs lacks important functionalities compared to the desktop version. In addition, it is more difficult to import files from the mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any organization with a large number of employees requires a cloud platform for file storage and transfer. I suggest using Zoho Docs for its reliability and price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Docs helps me store documents and images that are essential data for my work in the office, which I like to access from different devices depending on where I am. Also, it gives me complete control of the folders to decide who I want to show my files to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Docs is a very complete tool, which I like because I can store a large number of files and documents in a safe and fast way. Also that I can modify and send a diverse variety of files, such as images, office files among others. The ease of uploading my files and sending them to dropbox or google drive is phenomenal, as it helps me keep my documents in order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I have been using zoho docs, I have not presented any dislike or inconvenience with this tool, it has always worked 100% and it has helped me a lot to send and store many important documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zoho docs for being a very useful and easy-to-use tool. You can easily store, share, import and even modify files and it has a variety of file types that you can work on. 100% recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho docs have helped me solve a lot of problems and mishaps with their applications, because I have been able to edit documents and spreadsheets in a fast and efficient way. I have also been able to store and send files without many complications, and easily because they have a very friendly interface. On the other hand, I use a lot the option that allows me to import my files to dropbox and google drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love this software since it is based on the proper management and storage of all the documents that a particular user acquires, registered in these facilities, I love this system since we can save in a safe way, all formats with content existing and useful for any future operation in particular, be it images, videos, PDF files, presentations, and multiple aspects, which we can safeguard in a safe way, being one of my favorite programs due to its unlimited capacity, to integrate all the informative sources they want, conveying a solid and prudent confidence with the operators that use Zoho Docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not a complete system, since it does not perform a job up to its purpose, as it requires authorized personnel to properly administer and develop more specific tasks, which requires updates to implement a more efficient function with automation included and determine correctly the entire work process, highlighting that it does not support a solid power and capacity for analysis necessary throughout the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very useful to protect all the documents with great importance that you keep in your company, since it is programmed to be executed through the cloud, which allows us to access it from any mobile device and place, with geographic terms, This is a large proportion, since at business levels it is ideal as an internal storage, to keep organized all the data that you want to integrate to this platform, including the extensive lists with information about your customers, for their derivative uses that you want to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It should be noted that we use this software to protect all our data at a general level, whether it is billing, project reports, daily progress, images, videos with complete campaigns, different announcements, complex documents with important information for the development of our company, requests, support guides, and among other aspects that we also safeguard with this system, as it should be noted that it is a kind of internal storage, to integrate all the daily activities that are used, since its procedures are solid and are well designed for the load of all this virtual material of extreme business importance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love this software, mainly for its high storage capacities that it acquires, mentioning that its web applications are developed in a field, based on the cloud, which allows us this ability literally, almost without end, to its limit of space, mentioning that it is available from mobile devices, which converts its functions, to a more practical state, which means extreme flexibility and ease in its main controls, without excluding, that one of the most fantastic qualities that Zoho Docs acquires, is that it maintains very alternative integrations, to protect all our documents in a simple desktop, without the lack of some kind of connection to the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not present brainstorming, to have an informative base, for the creation of a particular document, which is a fantastic idea to complement the work that is done based on these ideas, since most of the time, There are usually drawbacks, due to delays, thanks to the lack of information, for the contemplation and promotion of a particular report, including a function that allows the accessibility of use of project management, which is of a significant degree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Docs offers argumentative qualities, in which we can create, store or edit without any kind of problem, multiple documents particularly, being very useful, for environments related to digital marketing that you run in your company, since you can save and send , different performances based on the campaigns, projected in different images or various videos, with prevalent content, to guarantee a striking movement, maintaining the quality of these illustrations, and at the same time store all kinds of information in these operations, both billings, receipts, guides, and among other aspects, emphasizing that it adapts to any size of company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Zoho Docs, to a great extent, because it offers us incredible functions, which are totally versatile for any work field that we admit in the organization, because in general terms, we can store all our documents or similar sources without any problem with capacity of space, or similar error, which has been great for us, since we can manage all these formats, in an organized way, thanks to its indexing functions, including its shared principles between teams, accessing a preview of certain files , for a guide to the contextual creations we make, providing a stable and solid collaboration between the teams that make up us as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like Zoho Docs in large proportions, most of all because of the explicit use options it offers, which are very necessary, mentioning that it calls my attention even more, most of all it is due to its influence, since it is used massively , worldwide, and the broadest part of the users that it has registered in its main platform, are companies with high productive performance, which quickly suggests that their functionalities are wonderful and effective for the most part, without excluding that their Fundamental interface on the face of the website, it has a modern look, which causes a good impression. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can emphasize that although it contains impressive qualities, which are of good use, in negative aspects, in the same way it has disadvantages, quite significant, which greatly affects the ease of use, which the software intends to give and is not yet It is possible to exercise this feature, one of the relevancies that it does not have available in its programming is that it does not provide a function to report incidents with a system error of the company that decides to use Zoho Docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is perfect for companies that need to protect any kind of informative and personal data, in order to acquire an additional system for instant identification when users connect to the platform that it has at its disposal, which has immense capabilities, without any kind of limit, so that you can store your formal relevance in a very safe way, since it is based on the cloud, and it will allow you to enter these formulations when you need it, from anywhere and on a portable device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We implement Zoho Docs in our organization, for a necessary purpose, which we take into account as important, this is to protect all the data and files of the businesses carried out, or proof of payment, due to the electronic commerce system that we also exercise in the company, including each personal information of the clients that we have, documents with PDF formats, which contain inside projects for future presentations, and among many other qualities, for which this software is of great help to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is one of the best tools found in the cloud to manage and store all your data in a safe way, offering each user a good system so that they can safeguard their information with confidence, being a quite sophisticated program that contains multiple operators on its platform, due to the functionalities it provides, which from my point of view I consider as one of the best services dedicated to the storage of different business-based documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can mention that its analysis management is somewhat clumsy, since the reports it provides about each document that is integrated into this platform are not consistently well structured, which can be a problem of great magnitude and at the same time confusing. mostly for organizations that maintain high performance and acquire more compelling and multiple input of information, highlighting that it needs an update in this particular branch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a software that falls within the recommended areas, among the majority of the systems that are based on the similar functionalities that Zoho Docs contains on its platform, without excluding that it presents a controversial and amazing ease of use, which will allow you to exercise your work faster, since these files are automatically saved due to some loss attempt, for certain reasons, underlining that their indexing strengthens a faster search within their programming, to visualize these stored data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we implement this software on the platform of our organization, to acquire a more efficient flow, in terms of backup, since we fully trust this system, due to the latest generation functionalities that it has designed in its programming, we can save our documents and any other similar format, and even images, to promote a faster development, which allows a more significant saving of time, which is very much needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can emphasize primarily that I love it more than anything for its main user interface, as it is quite dynamic and colorful according to the illustrations it contains, being explicit in each functionality of the system totally coherent, which provides a fresh readability giving understand what the software is dedicated to, including that it has acquired the ease of use through any smart mobile device, be it a cell phone or a tablet, which have very manageable and simple determinations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not present a task management, being a software that is based on this branch of administration does not contain most of these functionalities, since this one already mentioned does not have it in availability, without excluding that it does not contain the follow-up programming of projects, which is one of the most necessary tools, which companies frequently use to protect their ideas already executed or perhaps correct one or another detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its application through mobile devices such as smart cell phones or tablets, allow a better fluidity to organizations that are primarily dedicated to digital marketing, mentioning that their integrations similar to those of this software access companies of different hierarchical categories , they can use the system without any kind of problem, offering, in addition, the safeguard of each of their online operations carried out, reflected in different folders considered as documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it mainly for its essential functionality, which is to store all our documents online in a safe way, making alternative backup copies as a backup so as not to lose any data protected with this software, including different formats, whether files, images , spreadsheets, extensive presentations of some kind of project of our convenience, allowing us at the same time a search manager for each of these stored information, allowing us to view them from any point of connection to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can take as an initiative before the whole context, that I like this software due to its essential functionalities of creations and protection of different formats with informational purposes, whether in a totally visual environment, such as images or videos, including audios, or readable content, underlining that what I love the most about Zoho Docs is that we can store these formal resources, both online and offline, which is a very unique and useful design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a basic criticism according to Zoho Docs we can mention that its user interface is somewhat slow once we want to enter the platform as a client, mentioning that although it provides good balanced information, it does not contain a good highlighting dynamic in the integrated images as proof of functionality when the system is entered internally, which is a very useful digital tool to create a positive aspect to the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended software for companies that contain large informational positions and numerous documents, which require a storage system that contains a large unlimited capacity to protect each file without any kind of problem, by integrating new formats, regardless of weight of each of these digital sources, including if you need any guarantees to promote high sequences of managements for whatever it is that you must integrate safely, since Zoho Docs provides the prudent tools that concern you, to your environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It should be noted that Zoho Docs was implemented in our platform for its two-way functionalities, or rather with extra tools that serve to execute other works with reference to the subject of the definition of the software as such in general, it is used in the organization To save all the documents that we obtain in the vast majority, as a company with powerful productivity, the system gives us a very explicit trust, so that we can establish in this storage source, all the files that we have in the cache that my company has in its normality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In exclusive matters, we can determine that I am fascinated by Zoho Docs for its great management in document registration, positioning that when we create one of these formal implements, it should be noted that it is the best way to design them on a large scale, and with total flexibility on your platform, since once you register, you will be able to have impressive tools at your disposal to create these formats with legible consistency and effectiveness, highlighting that it catches my attention in unpublished quantities, when it comes to storing them safely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a negative opinion regarding the functionality of this software, it should be described that your option to preview these documents in due course is clumsy and nefarious, since sometimes it does not allow you to log into the platform, just as it does not access a specific view of the protected analyzes, without excluding that its internal search function is slow, since when we need a file it takes a long time to find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a software that is based on the protection of all your documents or any other format, regardless of the weight of each of these files, since Zoho Docs contains an extensive storage capacity, in other terms we can describe it, such as, Without any limit, being ideal for large, medium and small companies, and any sector that is dedicated to efficient and unusual jobs, since this system will cover and adapt to your concerns without problem, highlighting that it also operates for electronic sales areas without any kind of problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Zoho Docs to safeguard online, our extensive list of documents that we maintain in our organization through the cloud, in a totally reliable way, highlighting that we integrate it into several departments that are dedicated to different topics in the labor field , which most need an analytical manager and an administrator at the same time when storing their projects minimized in documents, without excluding that it is not necessary to save these files with connection, since we download the application from this system, on all servers, and allows us to secure the ideations in the same way as on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Arquitecto Cloud
What do you like best?

I enjoy using Zoho Docs when I handle a large number of documents in different formats. This software allows the exchange of files between the different members of the working group. I like that it is possible to check, review, add tags, add tasks or comment files. The interface is very easy to learn to use. The document viewer is also very nice and interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I've only had difficulties logging in from a browser other than Chrome, as it sometimes has trouble uploading files from Safari. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about all the shortcomings of sharing documents through your email and you will surely be interested in using Zoho Docs. A complete collaboration tool, with automatic saving and version control management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Zoho Docs I manage important documentation on data and reports from the IT department of our company. In this way, I avoid delays in sharing files or having to store them on physical removable devices. I consider that using Zoho Docs is having a virtual office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The reason why this software attracts my attention, is due more than all to its essential functionality, offering applications that adapt to the sector you want to engage with Zoho Docs, more than anything in the field that specializes in sales. in large proportions and digital marketing, holding on to these options as their priority when operating their system, highlighting that I also love it thanks to the fact that most of the tools it provides are fully automated, while promoting convenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have tools that are of essential functionality for these kinds of software based on electronic sales which is brainstorming, to manage different methods for a greater flow according to the negotiations, so that most of the time many companies can exercise and consolidate their operations in a more fluid way, which the system does not have this great option that would help a lot the constant growth of a company, as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is based to be used by any category of companies, whether large or small, the software operates your needs according to the branch of function of Zoho Docs, in the same way, adapting in an incredible way, entering the recommended rights that it deserves, for this and many more reasons, especially when we turn to the tools that the system has, which are high-tech, next-generation, to focus on sales and marketing as a priority. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We implement Zoho Docs in our organization, because it promises various functionalities that are very useful to us, meeting our needs in high expectations, including that it allows us to store all our files online, which are very important for the frequent growth of the company as such, and we trust by saving them through this software, being a tool that for us is exclusive and formidable, since it gives us a platform that is trustworthy, in high perspectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this software, because it is quite sophisticated, in each function it offers according to online management and storage, more than the entire backup aspect catches my attention, since its memory capacity to save all these documents that are made, it is incredible and very extensive, including the security it offers when performing these essential details of the system, in other great aspects of Zoho Docs, it is that it will give you access to view your assembled formats, from any device you acquire a connection anywhere, anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It should be noted that it does not have integrated the function of sending files and real-time realization, which is a great inconvenience since it will not allow you to protect and perform your files or documents at the same time, obtaining principles of slowing down the work by part of the software, another key functionality for this kind of system is brainstorming, to guarantee new projects when carrying them out, which does not contain this system in the minimum availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Docs is designed for any size of a particular company, including the sectors that you decide to implement, if you need software that offers file management, for large quantities, serving all of them in a massive way and including the once an optimal storage, reliable security, and more when we go to business terms, as we can emphasize that this system is the best alternative for the concerns presented in your work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Docs was implemented in the platform of our company, to have an agreed purpose, by helping us automatically, with the management of files that are digitally weighed, and the prior storage of each of the documents we have, allowing us to send them without No kinds of problem and no slowdown when sharing them, being of an essential utility, since we always transfer virtually, extensive information in large formats, and even videos, images and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Docs is a online document managing tool , where you can store all your documents securely in a location and you can access it online and you can share it with whom ever you want . you can share it with your colleagues etc. you can store files in different formats and view it online from anywhere. you also upload pictures and music. you can import and export the files and attach it to your emails easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which i dislike in this Zoho Doc tool is that price is very high compared with other same type tools . And their customer support is not satisfactory . you cant integrate with API easily .these are the only disadvantages using this tool left everything is good.The only thing which i dislike in this Zoho Doc tool is that price is very high compared with other same type tools . And their customer support is not satisfactory . you cant integrate with API easily .these are the only disadvantages using this tool left everything is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Docs are the one of the best tool i have ever used. It has lot of features which are missing in the other tools. you can manage all your documents online and view them whenever you want from any device and you can also store your data into the cloud and it is very easy to deploy into the cloud.so i really recommend this tool to those who are looking for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Documents and Storing them securely in their servers. Performing many functions with those stored files. Sharing Zoho doc with the colleagues so they can view them if it is necessary. And Storing all the important data in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like Zoho Docs in general terms, that is, in its entirety of its operation, since it is a software that is mainly based on the management of online file storage, as it has a design that allows to store varieties of documentation, images and videos, with accessibility to all the protected data, from any device with access to the application, being very useful when we address business use issues, what I like the most is that it can be used from the sales sectors and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It contains quite significant disadvantages according to its programming and lack of integrations to improve its functionality, as we can take the initiative to mention that this software has a limited capacity, which means that when we send a larger file to its line or In other descriptions, a heavy document due to its wide membership of context, images, videos, and others, this can cause traffic to be quite slow, being a big problem, needing an update of more power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Docs is fully usable from high-category companies to the smallest ones, considered with a lower work performance, as this software offers its service in the same way, adapting to the fields of each of these organizations, including dedicated sectors to the different themes, based on a better performance in the area of ​​the sales, digital marketing and finance departments, being a service, in the determined perspectives effectively recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Zoho Docs as a backup source and data utility at the same time, since it allows us to save massive different formats of attached documents, and at the same time it offers us multiple different types of files for a greater benefit of the software, we implement this system on the platform of our organization, to obtain a better management of very valuable information for us, offering us an exclusive service, to guarantee us an effective and reliable security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Analyst
What do you like best?

I like Zoho Docs because it allows me to edit a Word document with another colleague at the same time. Another feature I like is that it is possible to set who can view and edit the documents. This software is also very well suited for mobile devices, making it an ideal tool for easily processing and creating documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This platform is flawless. Zoho Docs works efficiently and has been of great value to our organization. We are also satisfied with its costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering software to create and share documents with different people, Zoho Docs is a great option. It is easy to use and has different tools to work with. My organization and I are very satisfied with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Docs allows me and my colleagues to collaborate on documents since we are not in the same places. With this software we can easily create, edit and share documents in real time. In addition, being a cloud platform we can work faster and more timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de infraestructura
What do you like best?

I like that Zoho Docs has an automatic save function, in case there is a fault in the browser or I close it by mistake. I also like their feedback system, which allows me to collaborate with members of my team. It also has very useful functions like document protection. I also like the simplicity to log into the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On some occasions I have sent an email to different recipients with access to the documents but the message does not reach the collaborators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Docs allowed us to interact in a more interactive way in the documents that we manage in the company. We can see recent changes and collaborate easily. In fact, I also find its price very affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Zoho Docs to share documents with my collaborators. The most useful feature is that they can add comments on the documents, so that you can correct improvements or notify me that they received and reviewed them. Also, it also allows me to protect documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de procesos
What do you like best?

Zoho Docs is a tool that I like for its collaboration and accessibility functions. I like that it has an automatic save function. I also like that it allows me to send the files by email. Another feature I like is that it allows me to see the most recent changes made to documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Docs does not allow full screen viewing in Firefox. It is an inconvenience that I have been presenting for weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am really satisfied with all Zoho products. It is no longer necessary to install programs that must be updated from time to time on computers, since with Zoho Docs, allows you to view and share documents from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Zoho Docs because it allows us to share and receive documents in the organization. The best thing is that it integrates with Zoho Connect, which is currently our Intranet platform, so to collaborate on documents we do not need to leave the Zoho platform. Another feature that is very useful to me is that it allows me to protect documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Android Developer
What do you like best?

it's to fast and lightweight, open faster than other doc s/w. we use it for our official purpose.it also has some quick access shortcuts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not popular yet like Google Docs,but it has the potential to be popular.so some of my clients not familiar with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

need more promotion, it could be the best docs option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It takes less memory and fasts too, price is also some less, overall it's an Indian product so we must support it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.