Zoho ContactManager Reviews & Product Details

Director
Government Relations

"Director"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and the ability to use over many devices.

What do you dislike?

Inputing all the information is very time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent place to start for a small organisation and CRM.

Am building my first CRM database, so excellent

What is Zoho ContactManager?

Zoho ContactManager is an online contact management software that lets you manage all your business contacts in a single place and helps in easy follow up. You can also track deals, manage tasks and collaborate with your team. Zoho ContactManager integrates with Google Apps, Zoho Mail, MailChimp and other popular business softwares.

Zoho ContactManager Screenshots

Zoho ContactManager Profile Details

Zoho ContactManager Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Zoho ContactManager Reviews

1-25 of 32 total Zoho ContactManager reviews
Industrial Design
(10,001+ employees)

"Simple solution to manage contacts."

What do you like best?

We can have all our team working in one place, share contacts, track tasks, send emails and create notes in one place. In addition, we can have all the activities of our customers, suppliers and contacts in a single address book. Knowing everything that happens with our contacts, is in our hands. We can visualize all the activities from the same tool. We can see up to the information of the emails sent within our contacts. We receive instant notifications, we can quickly review all tasks and our offers from the initial panel through notifications. Post notes and share them with the team or send direct messages about upcoming meetings.

What do you dislike?

I could really say that we have not presented problems with this tool so far, the only thing that could be mentioned is that it has too many options and this could be overwhelming at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho ContactManager is a complete contact management tool, in which all the users of a company can share notes, contacts, tasks, emails and much more. In addition, it is possible to have all the activities of customers, suppliers and contacts in a single address book. Zoho ContactManager has a mobile app version for both Android and iPhone so we will always be up to date with everything related to our contacts and we can continue working from anywhere.

With this tool we have been able to improve productivity by using a wide range of task templates and email. We have been able to maintain communication with our colleagues in real time through the same application, assign tasks, share information, tag colleagues. And basically we can say that it is a great advantage to synchronize mailing lists, send and track campaigns from Zoho ContactManager.

Sales And Marketing Specialist

"The best contact organizer I've used."

What do you like best?

I really like using this software because it is very easy to use, because of this my team can share their contacts in a flexible way, which makes it very pleasant to work with it, it also adapts to our needs and we allow easy tracking of tasks and offers.

I love that I can include notes, photographs, because when working with so many clients, it is difficult for the staff to remember so many things, but with this system the clients can be treated in a more personalized way, because those data help the staff to be more effective I can note that this system has an excellent technical service, very friendly and diligent.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is nothing that I do not like about this system, I only had some problems to merge the contacts since I had other software, but the rest has been easy and very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this system because it has helped the company in a great way, it has been very easy to use, in addition, if you are not convinced you can know it more thoroughly through its free version.

It has been great to be able to work with Zoho, because it has allowed the company to manage the information of the contacts of potential clients, as well as regular clients in one place, generating greater control and at the time of accessing it or needing it for a business meeting, be it in a faster way.

Thanks to this system, we have been able to achieve a greater follow-up, tracking and management of possible businesses and investments because, through its different options and versatility, we not only keep contacts but also valuable information to carry out business.

CEO/Design Consultant
Graphic Design

" Great Fit"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the system. The best thing about it is when you use the mobile app your experience is the same as it is on the browser a lot of companies miss that key piece.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything so far that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something simple to navigate and easy to use that will make keeping your business organized this is a great program. My biggest issue was the user experience on my browser and then switching over to the mobile this company took the time to make sure the experience was the same and you can actually read the font thats been a huge issue for me.

Ive realized that email systems along aren't enough and I also realized that you don't need anything that will keep you from doing what you love. If you spend more time filling in your CRM than running your business something is wrong. I found the perfect combination in this CRM. It gives me exactly what i need with options to expand.

Managing Director
Internet

"Best value for the money. Very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

One low price for the entire organization. It is simple to use and no learning curve. Some of the other CRM systems that I had used in previous companies (Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc) were powerful but just too complicated.

One other benefit is that everything is included in one price. I wear a few hats so need to contact clients various different emails such as sales@, support@, billing@, etc. I can do this without incurring extra fees.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I would want is to be able to order the custom fields (or even mix them with the fixed fields) in a way other than alphabetical order. More integrations such as Google Calendar, Tasks, etc. But for the low cost, I cannot complain at all.

One thing I would like added is a simple first letter search for companies. Just have A, B, C at the bottom which takes you to a list of companies starting with that letter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You may be missing a few bells or whistles that other systems have, but everything here works and it is easy to use.

It is easy to keep all my accounts and leads organized. The biggest problem that I am solving is budget. I do not have to worry about paying more every time I add another users, contact or company.

Response from Guru Raja Subbaiah of Zoho ContactManager

Hey Peter,

Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Glad to know that you're loving your experience with Zoho ContactManager :)

We can understand the importance of some of the requirements you've mentioned here.

We'll use these suggestions to improve our product.

Cheers,

Team Zoho ContactManager

Adjunct Assistant Professor

"Zoho is AMAZING"

What do you like best?

So far the integration between all of our different systems has been amazing. While we did have support from a very talented vendor, Ari, there was a lot of ground work we needed to do to prep our own software for exporting to Zoho. Barring the challenge of merging contacts, it's been smooth.

What do you dislike?

The contact merge is a bit clunky and could use more streamlining. Being able to only merge three contacts at a time is clumsy. If there are more than 10 instances of a single contact it becomes REALLY cumbersome to have to go through several rounds of merging. Some instances are fine when there are only two or three but more than that is tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get interns to help with merging. If you have 10k+ contacts it will take a LOT of time to merge all the data. In some cases if you are importing from multiple lead sources (we have Mailer Mailer, Constant Contact, Raiser's Edge, Vendini, Eventbrite, Facebook, Twitter, our own website, student enrollment, retail shop customers, Jotform, Survey Monkey just to name a few).

We've been able to track campaigns more closely and the results have yielded more donations. Not only have we been able to target our audiences far more specifically in terms of academics versus programming versus certificate programs and fundraising events, we've been able to TRACK the success of each campaign more effectively.

Business Development and Client Relationship Manager

"Zoho Contact Manager Offers Some Nice Features"

What do you like best?

I really like the general framework of Zoho Contact manager. It is nice and streamline and go to use overall. It really helps enhance your ability to follow up with, and track future interactions with potential businesses. I think across users it really helps what you are looking to achieve.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the things could be improved upon. I think that it should have the ability for managers to track and generate reporting based on the success that users have with reaching out to specific contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like what it provides for us. Make sure you use this if you bring in Zoho for your company. I think you should realize how much it helps with what you are trying to do on a daily basis.

It really makes sure that contacts are not being left behind. I think that we are realizing that there are a couple of lost opportunities out there, and that this is really help

Media Officer
Civic & Social Organization

"fairly good"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and integrate. you can simply import all of your contacts in minutes. it works the best if you are using zoho environment as your CMR. you can easily share contact with your coworkers.

What do you dislike?

there is noway to export all of your contacts in one excel file, you can only export 100 at most.

I work as a public relations officer which means I have a huge load of contacts which I share regularly with other co-workers. zoho contacts is a great way to do that and also the idea of making custom fields has made it easier for me to write notes about contacts after each time I contact them

Co-Founder & CEO
Management Consulting

"Excellent CRM solutions for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use, plus the price is excellent compared to other CRM systems which offer similar or less functionality. Integration between all of the different systems has been wondrous, again simple to connect to 3rd party applications.

What do you dislike?

Importing can be a little clunky with merging fields etc from other platforms or CSV files, apart from that it works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N.A

It helps manage our contact database and keep tabs on what our prospects and clients are doing. It saves us time and money by having all our information stored in one place.

Marketing Manager

"Connects well with Gmail."

What do you like best?

I was able to import my contacts from Gmail. This is a wonderful cloud and within no time i was up and running. what's more i can easily export my contacts to zoho crm.

What do you dislike?

Duplicates. I still have alot of duplicates contacts. I hope there is a way i can merge all the duplicate contacts.

I look for leads on the internet. so i copy all the contacts am browsing on the internet to zoho contacts.

Loan Officer
Financial Services

"The platform is easy to use, you can simply import all of your contacts in minutes. "

What do you like best?

It enhances your ability to keep track of current and potential customers / Clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes with so many suites, it can be a daunting process to get it tailored to your needs. Fortunately, they have great support.

AR

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of all the various suites makes importing and managing tasks simple.

What do you dislike?

We are using it as a tool to help us service various agents and track our interactions, so we have a reference base to create training and identify deficiencies in our communications process.

Managing Director

"Zoho ContactManager"

What do you like best?

Closest thing to a CRM, without all the features of a full blown product.

What do you dislike?

Missing integration features with multiple applications, that normally you would expect to find

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use toying with the idea of utilizing two disparate systems for our organizations mail, collaboration development systems. Our administrative departments utilize Microsoft Exchange incorporating Microsoft Office, although we are testing Zoho, Google and a few other providers for our development group, to that we can segregate their work product from our general administrative efforts. So far Zoho has proven the best alternative to Microsoft for our needs.

Trying to resolve an issue of archiving a massive amount of contacts gathered over 20 years which we no longer want to store in our exchange contact folders.

Miembro Del Directorio

"Zoho ContactManager"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es una herramienta sencilla para ordenar tus contactos, hacer seguimiento y concretar negocios.

What do you dislike?

Por el momento no tengo comentarios sobre este tema.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sí.

Orden en la administración de contactos.

Account Manager

"Love the Portability"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use the app on my phone and I have access to my contacts with needing my computer or tablet. I travel a lot and this is perfect for road warriors like me!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can only email directly from the contact manager if I have Zoho mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely sign up for the trial, you will find that it is easy to use and very effective.

This is great for tracking potential deals and revenue.

Director

"nice contact manager application"

What do you like best?

i am using for test to sync all my contacts

What do you dislike?

not yet able to sync all gmail contacts. i will try and update you all

it's nice cloud working with 100% uptime

Marketing Director
International Trade and Development

"The best Contact Manager tool I've tried"

What do you like best?

Share all the information regarding the company contacts with all the team.

What do you dislike?

As today, I have no complains. It has met all our needs.

Sharing information.

New Business Account Executive
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great system I have come across. "

What do you like best?

I like the whole system in a whole that just pointing out "the" best, I would have to say, the statistics option, just one click and there you have all you need. However I love the system as a whole as I still continue to master all of options this product offers.

Keith R. Steine

What do you dislike?

The email system, I take it only the email in which you purchased a domain from can be a primary, however no big deal.

Traffic is very important to my business, and with the change in how we market to the new generation I can see how this product can effectively help us reach our golds.

AM

"Database Management"

What do you like best?

Centralization of the database, Multiple access to the data, Data updation by multiple users. Much better than Excel.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features missing & sometimes it takes too long for the pages to get loaded. The data that is ignored and duplicates is not visible.

Effective Database Management. We were able to centralise the data & give multiple access to the data at the same time.

AI

"Great Management App"

What do you like best?

Integration with other apps that our organization utilizes. Very Specific, easy to differentiate the contact groupings

What do you dislike?

I think that all zoho apps should be given the option to auto-note an account's profile page, more often than not, the noting seems to be repetitive and duplicitous.

Carrier Contacts, organization, and increased data points

Management Consultant
Management Consulting
(Myself Only)

"Dependable"

What do you like best?

As a solopreneur, I depend on ZoHo to keep me organized and moving forward.

What do you dislike?

I need more assistance in the set up and it's been difficult to get the set up support that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you have someone with a strong technology background to help you set up.

Organization.

"Zoho ContactManager"

What do you like best?

Vey simples, It does import from Outlook, Gmail and other platforms very well.

What do you dislike?

I did not find it yet. In time, I can describe it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simplicity

integration

My contacts were spread out, zoho, it helps to unify the contacts in a smart way.

"Loving it!"

What do you like best?

It is one of the simplest yet most powerful CRM's available with multiple app's to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Can't say anything negative - it does what I want and need

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate

Everything in one place and easy to use

(Myself Only)

"very good "

What do you like best?

I'm using it as a market platform to reach potential customer and keep track of the development of communications

What do you dislike?

I'd like to sync data to crm zoho for task and deals sections

syncronizing with task calendar in google or zoho

AA

"new contact management too"

What do you like best?

only just starting out but thus far it is easy to use

What do you dislike?

no issues with anything in zoho contact manager as of yet

hoping it will make keeping in touch with staff, members, students & visitors more streamlined

"Good Stuff"

What do you like best?

Versatility - Many options to customize and can setup many user defined fields

What do you dislike?

Too many options... Can be overwhelming at first to get through all of them

Keeping track and communicating with all members of our organization

Zoho ContactManager Pricing

Zoho ContactManager Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

7.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for Zoho ContactManager?

Zoho ContactManager Categories on G2