Zoho Campaigns

Email marketing with CRM and social media integration

Work for Zoho Campaigns?

Learning about Zoho Campaigns?

Zoho Campaigns Reviews

Showing 325 Zoho Campaigns reviews
Zoho Campaigns review by Jenny Kim H.
Jenny Kim H.

"Great if you use it correctly"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zoho CRM but still allows you to upload a list. If the list you are uploading has the contact already in the system, it will link campaign to the contact

What do you dislike?

If the user is not in the system but is a part of a list you got from an event or newsletter sign-up you will not be able to connect the campaign to the user after the fact. So if you have a list, you send the email campaign and then you transition someone to a lead, if you do not add them in as a contact first you won't have the historical connection. You cannot go back after the face.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set everything up correctly to ensure delivery. We had a small snag in delivery at the beginning but with some changes it has got a lot better.

Zoho Campaigns allows us to send out emails to our partners easily and track behavior. We were not doing this in the past, and it was very manual.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns review by Tony T.
Tony T.

"In the short time I have been using Zoho I have been very impressed"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho is it is simple to use and setup and covers all the bases a small company like mine needs to do effective email marketing. The setup can be a bit daunting but the support is very good, I had one small problem which was resolved quickly and professionally. I also like the way the pricing structure is setup you can start with a free to use package which allows you to a reasonable amount of recipients and 2000 email per month, as you grow you move to reasonable priced packages with more features.

What do you dislike?

Up to date I have not found anything I do not like with Zoho. Zoho is the best thing I have found and I have tried a lot of solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it I am sure you will like it

It save me time and money due to the easy setup of campaigns, plus it is getting our company name out to more business

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Zoho Campaigns review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Tried MailChimp, Zoho Campaigns Better By Far"

What do you like best?

We have Zoho Campaigns integrated into our Zoho CRM. It 100% manages lead creation, click through rates, unsubscribe, etc. Currently, we can load 55,000 leads or subscribers into Campaigns and send more campaigns than anyone ever should. It also has real templates in far greater options than MailChimp or Constant Contact. Price is a far better deal. If you don't bother to check this out, it's your loss.

What do you dislike?

I had a few issues adding my existing leads but that's because I'm a MailChump. My techno skills are lacking and I just didn't catch on quickly enough but Zoho has real top quality support that always solves the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Zoho Campaigns as a stand-alone service if you want. But, you should investigate Zoho One as a replacement for ALL the following: Outlook, MS Office, Quickbooks, SalesForce, Slack, HubStaff, MailChimp, G-Suite, LastPass, Hootsuite, plus about 10 more applications that are all included in the monthly subscription. Plus EVERYTHING Zoho offers is integrated. It handles our invoicing, electronic signatures, Human Resources, Recruiting and even replaces remote assist services. There are 40 applications included in their Zoho One subscription.

It's top of the email foodchain when it comes to managing large lists of subscribers. We had previously sent email in batches that were too large to handle the responses in a timely fashion. Zoho Campaigns will send the emails in batches and send them based up the recipients time zone. Huge benefit there. We also have follow up tasks that are automatically created based upon recipient actions. Not sure how to make it better than it is today.

Zoho Campaigns review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"I love Zoho!"

What do you like best?

Lots of powerful apps that make starting and running a business a snap. Mail is absolutely awesome app and keeps many communication close in an organization. The desk share and chat features in mail are extremely useful, I own a virtual company and my team often works in other cities and states. It makes for a breeze with collaboration, training and onboarding. Sites is really awesome as well, its extremely user friendly and integrates with a number of payment gateways. The invoice client portal features are nice as well. We utilize the document management as we provide document processing and management services, we have over 5,000 files on our doc account and counting and it is easy to manage and easy to share across the organization with the hiring process. The sign feature is also really secure and efficient I use it with all of the time and have even integrated it into our hiring process.

What do you dislike?

The programming for integrations are tricky, and there are alot of changes to the software that can be annoying. Also, it seems to be alot of burocracy when it comes to getting assistance with tech issues. It would be nice if the Zoho One apps were automatically streamlined. And the telephony set up is hard to understand. Otherwise its a great platform I have managed my company on for 2 years and we are not leaving any time soon. I refer Zoho to business associates and clients all the time.

None as of yet I am a new application user and hoping for good results when using the app. I am looking to solve the issue of exposure for my newest venture, and keep the lines of communication open with employees and clients as well as other prospective business opportunities as they present themselves.

I am hoping for a more organized coverage regarding our personal relations both within and outside of the organization. We have new products that need to be pushed and seeing as how we are a virtual company this will fit right in.

Zoho Campaigns review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Makes email campaigns an enjoyable experience. "

What do you like best?

I like the CRM integration, the simplicity of use, analytics, email builder, and the fair price to use it. I think Zoho has done a really great job putting this together and making it an invaluable tool for business needs. I can segment my subscriber's lists, run drip emails, autoresponders, plus all the other bountiful tools to use for speaking my most engaging subscribers. I also like the Review process before sending to make sure it has the best deliverability (that's priceless!)

I could write for days the things I like about it, it just has so much to offer.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the social widgets they have in the editor. The social icons are grainy and not clear. I did a workaround with their template and made my own widget bar which looks amazing, clear and custom. The only pitfall to that is the Report Summary doesn't reflect my custom widget clicks in the Campaign Reach section as it was designed to do. I have to tally up one by one manually in the Recipient Activities 'Clicked" menu (time killer and impossible with a big list!!).

I wish they had more email builder tools like other competitors, more column choices and layouts. Better text flow with images would be great, I can't get it to work how I'd like.

Lastly, the media uploader needs an overhaul. It's finicky and looks outdated. One issue, it won't let me upload the same file back to back. Sometimes, I upload an image and don't like the way it looks, then I go back and edit it in Photoshop/Illustrator and save with the same filename, then I upload that file again, and the uploader won't load the file unless I change the filename (usually by adding a 1 to the end of the filename).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always look at other email campaign managers to make sure this is the right fit for your needs. If you have Zoho CRM, then I highly recommend to just use Zoho Campaigns.

When I first started my job here, they used to use Zoho CRM for doing mass emails (small contact list at the time), but with the business growing and collecting more leads, it was necessary to use an email campaign manager to manage the lists, comply with CAN-SPAM regulations, and have the better tools to build the emails, make custom, and really dig deeper into the analytics of our efforts. The benefits really speak for themselves. This gave us the full integration to Zoho CRM and opened up a better way to speak to our customers. I am an Administrator of our CRM and the Marketing Director, so I use all of it!

Zoho Campaigns review by Steve G.
Steve G.

"Best solution to integrate all data"

What do you like best?

Building your business around a database makes perfect sense, but integrating data from different solutions (say, Salesforce and Mailchimp) can be a real pain. If you you use Zoho Campaigns with Zoho CRM, integration is easy, complete and reliable. Using Zoho has saved me countless hours wasted on trying to make integrations work.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Campaigns might not be the very best platform for digital marketing, so if you don't want to integrate campaign with, say, your finance platform or CRM, you could chose an alternative. The email templates are not great so I design them elsewhere and import the images and HTML, which is easy.

Easy back-end data integration means I can see a complete contact record, including which campaign they engaged with. This helps hugely with content targeting and personalisation. It's like having a small digital marketing team doing the hard bit for you.

Zoho Campaigns review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Zoho Campaigns - Email Marketing Automation with GDPR Compliance"

What do you like best?

- Integration with other Zoho Apps

- Overview of multiple campaigns and activities

- GDPR compliance and self serve management for subscribers

- Easy to create sign-up forms to embed on landing pages

- Workflow triggers

What do you dislike?

- Lots of options to configure on setup

- GDPR configuration can be a pain, but essential nevertheless

- Needs a while to get to grips with all the features

- Non-tech users might get stuck with SPF, DMARC and DKIM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you already use Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM, it makes a lot of sense to use Zoho Campaigns for your email marketing. Even if you aren't already using other Zoho products, Campaigns is worth a look as it has a strong feature set compared to many other autoresponders. The workflow triggers can be a great asset to marketers and the addition of the GDPR compliance features is a must-have. As is the nature of these tools, there is a bit of configuration to get done to get the most from it, but once setup it will be fairly straightforward for anyone who has used an autoresponder before. Use the trial version to see if it is a good fit for your organisation.

Zoho Campaigns goes beyond the standard autoresponder toolset and lets you run sophisticated email campaigns with a high degree of personalisation. Integration with other Zoho products like CRM and Recruit means you can integrate email and social media campaigns with wider business strategy. The ability to quickly split test and segment lists has made email marketing much more efficient and improved response rates.

Zoho Campaigns review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"From lead generation to communication."

What do you like best?

I'm loving how Zoho Campaigns is constantly watching my Zoho CRM and based on a few simple classifications that it make in Zoho CRM sends the right campaign email instantly to the right client. Then to add extra value it then updates my Zoho CRM with the analytics for that clients. Opens, Clicks etc all in one place alongside all my client leads data.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything not to like. The product is pretty seemless. If I had to choose I'd say even greater integration with Zoho CRM, but as it stands I cant complain as its not hard to switch form one app to the other.

I have a workflow that goes from LinkedIn (via LinkMatch) into Zoho CRM. Its simple, I just take the clients accordingly when entering them into Zoho CRM and out pops the email to the client. It's that easy because Zoho Campaigns is sitting watching my CRM waiting to pounce. It really does leave me only clicking a few times for each client I add into the Zoho suite.

Zoho Campaigns review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"Best tool for My Real Estate Business"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns allows me to sync my contacts from Zoho CRM, put them into variuos division and within minutes, blast my Real Estate listings, marketing plans, anything to my database. This by far is the best product for mass emailing. The analytics is second to none. We use the Zoho One suite with all the Zoho products. When you use Campaigns with other Zoho products, the uses are endless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to do social right inside the normal campaigns. Also, you need more real estate templates. More options for Real Estate professionals. REALTORS are lazy and they needs templates to go live quickly. Zoho may even want to design videos for various industries to make it easier for them to get onboard for the industry easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the Zoho One Package Suite. Its not just Zoho Campaign, its everything put together!

Notifying my SOI with the simplies of steps

Zoho Campaigns review by Alula K.
Alula K.

"Smooth and awesome experience for Free!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides a range of business application and they do it in the most generous way. For example, I collected emails of prospects from an event and I didn't want to spend much money before launching my new product. So I kept in touch with my prospects using their free offer. Now I am doing so good I might scale towards the paid subscription.

The whole app is also very simple to use, smooth and delightful experience.

What do you dislike?

Nah, not much really. Since I have to write 40 characters I will say thank you again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend if you are considering SaaS emailing services like newsletters and email marketing. Especially if you are like me who collects emails at events and not using the service providers pop-ups Zoho comes in handy.

Early stage idea validation. After doing door to door product introduction, I build an MVC and share it with the prospects I collected

Zoho Campaigns review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"Great system as long as you are prepared to learn how it works"

What do you like best?

Plenty of templates and the integration with other Zoho products is by far the most important aspect.

There's an awful lot of functionality in there so be ready to dig in and look through every tab and feature.

What do you dislike?

It's not that easy to learn to use. I guess that'what happens with programs that are more feature packed. You end up getting caught with an awful lot to learn before you can do your first campaign. And then yo have to remember all this stuff... yikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously consider including a full Zoho One package and not just the campaigns. The real value with this company is when you take on the whole suite. I'm currently using at least 12 modules and over time will likely be including even more.

It's also worth talking to their support team before you commit. They're really helpful -, especially the Zoho One team.

I've been able to more efficiently communicate with both my clients and prospects to help me generate better leads.

Zoho Campaigns review by Tomasz K.
Tomasz K.

"Great tool we use everyday!"

What do you like best?

As with other Zoho products all is well organized and works like a charm. I like the Zoho environment, it is focused on business and suggests the solutions that we like to use. What's best it's constantly being developed with new features (as with other Zoho products). The support they provide is usually very fast and you can rely on it.

What do you dislike?

I'm missing the better integration with Zoho SalesIQ that we also use - it would be great to have the option to send the emails from the campaign when a user enters the website. It would be also great to be able to tag users if they spent x amount of time on the particular webpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campaigns provide the simple workflows system, and really neat subscribers and lists management. I also like the reporting that it provides.

The best thing about Zoho is that all is integrated, with good API.

Zoho Campaigns review by Apostol A.
Apostol A.

"Email Marketing for corporate users"

What do you like best?

We are a company that is involved with many zoho apps and therefor in the review I will describe what is the benefit to use Zoho Campaign as Email Marketing servivce.

The top advantage is the tight integration between the campaign and the Zoho CRM. In the past we have use Mailchimp and Batchbook but the API integration was limited and most of the time you just getting nervous because you know how the integration has to be but you have to take how it is.

Zoho Campaign helps us also to set easy sequence about product interest. Any of our CRM contacts that has marked interested about a specific product get in a Zoho Campaign email sequence that start sending email about the product like: Demo Videos, Comparison Videos and so on so on. We have a good conversion rate using Zoho Campaign.

The long story short: Use Zoho Campaign as reliable Email Marketing software that can easy integrate to your contacts data.

What do you dislike?

I do not like some of the javascript development ideas that make the back and forward in campaign harder. Also I would like sending of template from the library to a test email to be easier without necessity to create test campaign.

Also there will be a good if a campaign could be sent to a test segment prliminary approved by Zoho so any campaign sent to these segment to do not need review from the zoho stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it with the other zoho apps like zoho crm

The integration between contacts, products and mass email.

Zoho Campaigns review by Brenda H.
Brenda H.

"ZoHo Campaigns For Marketing Emails"

What do you like best?

Easy to use software to develop vivid, fetching email newsletters, blog posts and more. Great customer support when questions encountered. Due to cost and the necessity to upgrade from a legacy contract of SalesForce, was never able to integrate the CRM with iContact. ZoHo Campaigns and ZoHo CRM work well together and with the ZoHo One package are included in one monthly cost that is very reasonable for a small business.

What do you dislike?

There remains a glitch with being able to post using the social campaigns feature which the developers are working on to correct. The support team has been very diligent to see what the issues are and work toward correcting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice product with very competitive pricing that integrates well with ZoHo CRM.

Emailed newsletters, offers, and feature articles to customers is a very component of the sales strategy of the company. Previously with iContact we were limited to campaigns that were able to be sent because there was significant expense to send out mailings when the 10,000 subscriber limit was reached. Since the entire company is using the ZoHo One product we have sufficient number of mailings available for use all at a very reasonable cost.

Zoho Campaigns review by Nadia L.
Nadia L.

"No more monkeying around - in love with Zoho Campaigns"

What do you like best?

As a long-time MailChimp user, I am loving Zoho Campaigns. No more struggling to keep marketing lists synchronised, no more exporting .csv files and no more multi-solution reporting. With it's a user-friendly interface and quick and easy setup we've been able to accommodate integration with Zoho CRM, allowing sales members to focus on their pipeline while the marketing team can quickly and easily set up email and social campaigns and target individuals synchronised across systems.

Campaigns are easy to set up and automate and the built-in GDPR compliance makes it a breeze to manage. Compliance sorted, campaigns, automation and reporting sorted!

Thanks, Zoho Campaigns team, for making it just that little bit easier and less admin intensive:-)

What do you dislike?

That I didn't start using it sooner! Sorry Mailchimp!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Zoho Campaigns along with Zoho CRM has saved our marketing and sales team tons of time and has eliminated the hassle of attempting to keep marketing lists up to date and to manage compliance .

Integration with Zoho CRM - this eliminating the need for importing and exporting data. Marketing lists and compliance management runs seamlessly. The UI is easy to navigate and easy to understand. All-in-one offering allows the marketing team to focus on integrated campaigns, BYOC tools and easy to understand reporting.

GDPR compliance is instantly maintained with various rules and protocols available. The integration also ensures that any opt-outs are seamlessly navigated between Campaigns and CRM.

Zoho Campaigns review by Anirudh K.
Anirudh K.

"Problem Solving Services"

What do you like best?

Zoho has solution to one of the greatest problem that budding businesses face. Zoho Campaign is right and simpler startup tool that benefits more than satisfactory level.

Zoho provides wide variety of softwares too that solves the regular problem of almost every business.

We earlier used to draft individual mails that too were not appealing or good looking even. Now the entire information is captured in more concise and arranged manner.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be made more pocket friendly.

Since there are businesses those are very small or budding, hence Zoho can consider providing these businesses a little flexibility over price range which as per usages can be varied in upcoming time and demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this one, you will find the difference yourself.

I myself have tried and tested multiple softwares but this one makes me use it again and again. The quality and ease of access with integration to a wide variety of softwares makes it stand apart from any other software. This one is reliable too.

In my business, we need to send out updates, blog links and promotional content. This is done very well by Zoho.

Zoho Campaigns review by SiDEKiCK F.
SiDEKiCK F.

"Love their products!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zoho Campaigns for a short while, but with all the Zoho products, I just love it! I love how I am able to integrate it with all of my business apps. Support is always there to help if you need it. User interface is pretty simple and not complicated.

What do you dislike?

I only had one dislike really, but I think that most email campaign application softwares have it. I had to wait for my campaign to be approved. But in the end I was really happy and had a successful launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must if you are looking for something user friendly.

I have targeted Zoho campaigns for getting my brand out there in the online world. Having it integrate seamlessly with all the other apps is one of the biggest benefits I reap from using it.

Zoho Campaigns review by Wanderley A.
Wanderley A.

"Zoho Campanhas"

What do you like best?

Eu utilizei 3 outros sistemas de email marketing. Mas foi o Zoho Campanhas que me surpreendeu mais, pois tem muito mais funcionalidades por um preço extremamente acessível. Eu gosto das integrações. Faço tudo em um só lugar e os dados migram para o Zoho CRM.

What do you dislike?

A única coisa que eu ainda não me adaptei é com a aprovação da campanha antes do envio (mas entendo que isso é necessário para aumentar a minha taxa de entrega). Eu tenho que me programar e fazer tudo um pouco mais cedo, pois até a aprovação (30 - 60 minutos) pode ter passado da hora ideal para o meu envio. Mas quando eu assinar um plano pago, isso não será um problema.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eu super recomendo. Faça um teste grátis (2 mil assinantes e 12 mil envios por mês) e você não vai querer sair. As integrações e inúmeras funcionalidades valem muito a pena.

O maior problema que estou resolvendo é a integração. O tudo-em-um do Zoho facilita muito o controle. Tudo vai para o Zoho CRM.

Zoho Campaigns review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"It's like MailChimp and HootSuite had a baby, but even better!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns main feature is its email marketing solution and it does it well. The content editor is clean and easy to work with. It's simple and intuitive, allows for the necessary drag and drop features for quick and easy creation, while allowing the freedom and flexibility for more advanced uses of html. But it doesn't stop there. Need to manage social media posts? Yep, it does that too. Think of it like Mailchimp and HootSuite rolled into one! Best of all it's under one roof, which means I can easily access Zoho Campaigns from the rest of the Zoho environment.

What do you dislike?

Integrating third party applications such as subscribing customers from checkout is not as easy as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There free version is very robust. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be pleased with it's capability.

I needed an email marketing service that allowed me to send highly customized emails with robust features. We need to implement A/B testing, followup and and drip campaigns, among other email marketing strategies. We see increased deliverability of our emails, great reports to understand our data, and the ease of use rivals it's competitors.

Zoho Campaigns review by Nate I.
Nate I.

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

Editor is slightly better to use than mail chimp, once you get used to it. It feels more editable and it is easier to put html blocks in (i do a lot of countdowns and interactive stuff)

I really love how it has a review before sending. Initially I hated it but it has saved my on messed up merge tags before.

Also, the send at an optimal time for the individual subscriber feature is great. It has boosted open rates as much as 8 percent above average.

We design from pro.beefree.io a lot of the time so it is super easy to import the html and zip file we export from there.

What do you dislike?

Lack of fonts available is a bit of a bummer but not a huge deal. When migrating I seem to have a higher bounce rate but that is probably just normal given I don't do spf or dkim records so I'm piggybacking off their ips for reputation.

Also, social campaigns aren't that great for my type of letter form political emails with lots of merge tags. Wish the merge tag would default to the substitution not FNAME on social, I would use it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn it and use it and you won't regret it.

Solving all our fundraising problems. Only begun to scratch the surface of automation features, I think there is a big opportunity there. I also would like to do more to integrate it with CRM, and forms to make custom email series.

Zoho Campaigns review by Albino G.
Albino G.

"Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

I like the number of integrations and platform capabilities. I also believe the campaign social share ability is fantastic. I also believe the campaign editor is easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not discovered anything which gives me reason to dislike the Zoho platform, however I do believe the website creator could be a little more robust which allows for a more well designed website. With all of the functional capabilities the Zoho platform provides, I find the website creator is lacking in functionality and design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the Zoho platform for business needs. I believe the Zoho platform has a great combination of UI/UX design and functionality.

I resolved an issue of verifying exactly when a customer physically accesses a digital product in order to validate a customer received their products. Previously when a customer was emailed their product we were unable to verify delivery with our previous email marketing. Now we are able to build campaigns, deliver campaigns and track the access of those campaigns from the report viewer. If there are any discrepancies from customer not accessing their product, we are now able to verify time and location of access.

Zoho Campaigns review by Tyler R.
Tyler R.

"Might be dropping Aweber"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. When I think "I need to do this specific thing" it's easy to figure out what to do.

What do you dislike?

Double opt-ins are a bit frustrating, but honestly I haven't contacted Zoho support yet to see if that's a thing I can turn off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot; there is a free version you can try out first. It never hurts to try something new, especially when that new thing is as effective and easy to use as this product.

Autoresponders, mainly. I have a lot of landing pages out there and a lot of campaigns running. I got frustrated with some things at Aweber so decided to try this out. My prospects can get automatic email replies when they opt in and I can set them up on contextual drip campaigns. Follow up is a LOT easier when it's all automated.

Zoho Campaigns review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"All in One and Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zoho CRM and other CRMs. It can do Drip Marketing and integrate into other Zoho products for Marketing Automation. Learning the content creator only takes a sligh learning curve. Price is fantastic for an integrated tool.

What do you dislike?

Integration within the Zoho environment isn't as easy as you would expect. Editor is Good but there are standalone products which are better. Price isn't the lowest if you want a standalone product. Had to use a 3rd party tutorial service. Easy to learn, difficult to master those advanced parts of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the editor and teach your team. Consider how long it will take to fully integrate to the rest of the Zoho suite.

We use this for email marketing. Definitely an improvement over our last integrated email marketing tool. Editor is easy to learn.

Zoho Campaigns review by Kyle P.
Kyle P.

"An OK email marketing tool best suited for smaller businesses and lists."

What do you like best?

Submissions for compliance review;, built-in CAN-SPAM validation, optional Litmus lab functionality for viewing your emails on different platforms, and integration with Zoho CRM for easy list loading; great customer support if you ever have questions

What do you dislike?

Email templates are sorta crappy and they don't give you the keys to create a responsive fluid email template if you are versed in HTML; you can't suppress the "powered by Zoho" message; WYSIWYG editor is sort of clunky and hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at others. Seriously. If you use Zoho CRM it might be worth it to use Zoho Campaigns, but if you're a small business with small lists (500-1000 or less) you might check out mailChimp, constant Contact or others. The biggest gripe I have is the inflexibility with designing templates. It took a couple days to get one of their premade template to look halfway presentable both on desktop and phones.

Sending out marketing email campaigns to our customers

Zoho Campaigns review by Marina B.
Marina B.

"Zoho Campaigns is fine if you want to send mass emails, but fails on many important points"

What do you like best?

Integration with Zoho CRM

Ability to design mass emails

Reports with link click heat maps are nice

What do you dislike?

When you want to build sophisticated workflows with Campaigns, it becomes a chore. They did not make the interface easy, unlike other automation platforms I tested.

Another frustrating point, as told by our email developer, is that Zoho attaches lines of redundant code to her templates after she uploads them, but strips out the code for mobile adaptiveness.

We had a team of developers working on a drip campaign, and the first few emails they developed were not mobile optimized. Their attempts cost us time and money. Finally, they figured out how to "hack" the platform. Unfortunately, the drip campaign cannot be optimized without "hacking" the platform again, which means another significant time investment.

Before we had a developer doing emails, we created emails in Zoho campaigns with WYSIWYG editor, and the results were less than stellar.

Overall, there are much better products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fine for simple emails if you are on a tight budget.

Create mass emails and drip campaigns to new subscribers.

Zoho Campaigns review by Raghunandan Y.
Raghunandan Y.

"Easy & efficient mailing solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns is one of the best marketing tool available in the market. We use Zoho One and now I am able to automate my business workflow end-to-end with Campaigns. Its integration with other Zoho tools is quick & easy. For bulk emails, this is very useful and does it in a sequential manner. Automation of emails is also one important feature where Zoho campaings is advanced compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

The content editor needs lots of improvements, unable to design compelling drafts. I recommend to make the editor more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho campaigns is one of the smart email marketing tool out there in the market. It has exceptional features which allow you to automate your business.

Staying in contact with our stakeholders with campaigns, sharing the company updates

Zoho Campaigns review by Candice D.
Candice D.

"Fully Integrated Emails"

What do you like best?

My biggest problem with other broadcast email platforms is that they are rarely integrated with the other activities of my prospects, customers, and other business contacts. Zoho Campaigns is fully integrated with my CRM and social media so that I can get a clear view of what's happening.

What do you dislike?

There's always room for improvement. Small things with the user experience such as the delay in the notifications when you click on the bell and clear explanations of how different features work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they are continually improving, but other things that would be helpful are integration with Kajabi (LMS) and Stripe (payments). And somewhat better connection with Zoho CRM (field specific) would be helpful.

Integrated solution with my CRM. I want a 360 degree view of my customer communications.

Zoho Campaigns review by Miles T.
Miles T.

"Email deliverability and low price is about the only thing going for this clunky platform"

What do you like best?

Delivery rates seems strong, price for high volume of sends is on the cheaper end of the market.

What do you dislike?

The more features I use, the more frustrated I get.

The product architecture terrible, clunky and inefficient. The template editor is so bad that I have to use a different tool (BEE) and import HTML.

All the features feel like after-thoughts - I have to set campaigns to be either "Regular" or "Advanced" - why not have A/B testing as standard for all types of campaigns?

The integration with the rest of the Zoho Suite is clunky at best.

The webforms are a pain.

The automation is not intuitive and very clunky, cannot make changes after publishing!

Avoid if possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid

Sending emails at relatively low costs.

Zoho Campaigns review by User
View Original April 23, 2019

"Not what I thought it was"

What do you like best?

no free option, only way to utilize more than just sending a small basic email, is to pay for a pricing plan.

What do you dislike?

no way to auto emails for free - paid option. no way to send emails in a sequence - paid option. no way to set up triggers or send out emails based on triggers - paid option only. no way to set up tags - paid option only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

figure out other options, weigh your pros and cons. If looking for a free -to cheap plan definitely look elsewhere. If paying for email marketing isn't a big deal, this MAY be okay, not great but okay. Compared to others it integrates with all of its own services (accounting software, CRM, etc....), and also integrates with a lot of different apps so your dashboard will include everything all in 1. BUT if paying for every little thing isn't what you're looking for, find something else.

Just started using ZC, I'm using this to solve my customer email marketing - no benefits after 7hrs of using this product.

Zoho Campaigns review by Administrator

"Gives access to important data in real time"

What do you like best?

Offers a handy Opportunity Tracking tool allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, which is the deal’s size, contact history, and competitor profile to help you craft more fitting messages. Access these data in the easy, accurate Dynamic Reports & Dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Slightly Complicated. It takes time to adapt and understand various tools and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more simpler or offer free training to users

lets you identify and target inactive leads with historical data to realign your customer messaging. The Business Card View, for instance, allows you to quickly access all pertinent customer information in one window without the need to scroll or search. The Notes Section displays the time and content of past conversations for a more personal and logical communication. Sooner than you think, relationships will be streamlined, and you will be able to make smarter and more profitable business decision.

Zoho Campaigns review by David L.
David L.

"Excellent marketing tool, especially in conjunction with Zoho One and/or Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

We were using MailChimp previously and while it served it's purpose, I am trying to expand our organization's ability to seamlessly connect critical services we utilize (IE GSuite + Zoho + Google Drive/Docs + Outlook + Mobile support + Campaigns + CRM + Meeting + you name it).

I had originally only used Zoho CRM and attempted to integrate MailChimp, Office365 Excel, and other daily workflow products with Zapier. It was a pretty negative experience, time consuming, cost prohibitive, and generally not useful. After using a trial of Campaign and the seamless integration with CRM contacts, I decided this was the way to go. All in all, Zoho's product line and integration with the other services I use daily, has and will continue to enable us to grow our organization and help us reach our milestones and sky high goals.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then there is a single feature or two lacking that I may be able to get another way, which slightly annoys me as I have to use a different program for that particular purpose. A good example would be Zoho Social's inability to tag people or utilize some more advanced message post features. Not a big deal in the long run and I'm sure they'll get around to it. In terms of Zoho Campaigns, I have yet to find a pitfall to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would HIGHLY recommend utilizing the trial of Zoho Campaigns to experiment and fully immerse yourself in the usage of the product. It doesn't take long to learn the ins and outs and set up a couple of test campaigns. This, coupled with Zoho CRM could be the beginning of your journey to an entire army of organizational / operational solutions that seamlessly integrate. You can cherry pick which features you benefit from, customize them, drop the rest, and optimize your daily performance and profitability.

Easily creating distribution lists for our investor mailing lists, creating marketing campaigns, and being able to experiment with tagging groups of clients / investors to create groups to export to Outlook / GSuite.

Zoho Campaigns review by Vijay S.
Vijay S.

"Good and Affordable Tool especially for Large Email Lists"

What do you like best?

- Their integration with Zoho CRM is a huge advantage.

- Loved their new features like Optimal Open time and polls which has helped us get good open rates and better engagement from our subscribers.

What do you dislike?

- Templates provided can be better.

- There are a few visual bugs that occasionally pops up but its probability has gone down with the recent updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Zoho One / Zoho tools user, you should definitely try it.

- Helps us get the word out about new product launches and offers to our existing community quickly.

- Easy to build campaigns helps us send out the content faster.

- Able to keep up with old leads from CRM and helps us to successfully convert them into customers.

Zoho Campaigns review by George C. T.
George C. T.

"Zoho Campaigns for good looking marketing emails"

What do you like best?

The latest version of the Zoho Campaigns editor is the best. You really do not need the templates as the editor is a very easy WYSIWYG editor.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that all subscribers are required to do a double opt in. This really reduces the amount of prospects .

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing that I thing you need to think about is the Double opt in issue if you are going to use the forms to collect leads. Other than that it is a solid product.

Every business needs to have a good email marketing platform that is easy to use. Each time we realize a campaign we normally see some conversion of leads to qualified prospects.

Zoho Campaigns review by Nakul B.
Nakul B.

"Well Integrated and Tested Campaign App"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for layman without technical knowledge, no expert needed to be hired and zoho campaign team supported the gaps. I also attended 2 workshops in Delhi for hands on experience. It is the first tech company where I love to meet and speak with its support and marketing team.

What do you dislike?

Pre sending Audit is not included for litmus test, Some of the other providers I use are providing this for free. It should become part of the package. Being Zoho Once Subscriber Import of Templates in CRM Should be allowed instead of manual duplication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for Comprehensive solution and less repetition

Reaching out to my clients and well integrated with Zoho CRM on periodic basis. I can do more campaigns, audit results, create reports, and impress my principals. I am being considered as tech champ in my team and taking lead in leaps and bounds. It has improved my image for using advanced techniques.

Zoho Campaigns review by Jason E.
Jason E.

"WORST Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I'm hard pressed to tell you anything I like about this tool. Only true benefit is that is works well with Zoho CRM.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Creating an email sucks. Not intuitive at all. I never know if the emails actually send. We have a huge problem with Gmail delivery and Zoho tries to blame delivery issues on subject line content. After almost a year of using the tool, I question if people are even receiving our emails. I've sent test emails to multiple accounts of my own and guess what... 1/10 actually hits my inbox regardless of what the subject line is. Reporting feature SUCKS bad. You can only send follow-up campaigns to people who opened the email, but not resend a campaign that wasn't opened. Once an email is running, you can't change ANYTHING. You can't even add a recipient (you have to clone the existing email and resend). Everything you send runs through a "compliance check" though they come back sometimes in seconds, so what are they checking exactly? If you import a list you can't have group email addresses (info@xxxx.com, sales@xxx.com), so it manually extracts those from the list import. Sometimes I have 30-40 names I have to manually enter. I don't mind the manual entry so much, except you can only put in first name, last name, and email address. If you want a company name or to assign a specific tag, you have to go in each record manually. Honest.y, this is the biggest POS email program you'll ever experience. DON'T RELY ON IT. I've been doing email marketing for major agencies for almost 20 years now and this is the worst program I have ever used. Spend the money on MailChimp. A far superior product that is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH easier to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away until they figure out how to compete with programs like MailChimp. If you have experience using an email marketing tool in the past this program will give you many pains.

We went with Zoho originally because of the email marketing tools, but instantly hated them. We LOVE LOVE LOVE Zoho CRM, though. Honestly, the only reason I/we suffer through this email marketing program is because of how much we appreciate the CRM tool.

Zoho Campaigns review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Nice Campaigns, lots of bounces"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns has a lot of features others have not or are a lot more expensive than it. We are using it as part of Zoho One and are paying less than 40 EUR per user. In our situation we are not limited to subscribers amounts or mails sent.

I personally like the automation and subscriber scoring a lot but don't have time to implement it correctly. My colleagues like the WYSIWYG Newsletter creation tool which is basic but does its job (better than nothing, like competitors do).

What do you dislike?

Since we changed to Zoho Campaigns, we have a lot of bounces. A lot.

Ten per cent of our subscribers are not bounced.

Zoho's policy is to keep these people bounced which leads to the funny situation that we have a customer who pays for ads in our newsletters but is now bounced and has no option to resubscribe. We charge him money but are not able to send him our product directly...

It's not our subscriber base because that was steady for some years now. It's Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a deep look into the bounces in the first few weeks and then consider changing back whether you want to change back to your former system or a different one.

Better, Easier Campaign creation.

Multi user campaign editing, detailed reports.

Zoho Campaigns review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"I am very much satisfactory to send mail using zoho campaigns. I am also compared to other services."

What do you like best?

I have nothing but praise for Zoho Mail. While I have no need for anything other than a free personal account, I plan to upgrade just so I can give you some money for your excellent product and service.I want to thank you because of your free email service with my domain, I'm trying to start a business and with this service you are helping me a lot, if my business works and grows I totally will stay with you and pay for your service.

What do you dislike?

I am pretty happy with my zoho business email. It was easy to setup and works as expected.Actually i am having a great experience using Zoho Mail. I Used my WordPress Site domain to configure my email account (with my basic IT Knowledge) by myselft, which means that this an easy-to-use tool.Being very amateur in all things IT, I found the instructions easy to follow, they worked the first time, and functioned effectively thereafter. Y'all rock. Thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Zoho products, we now have a 360 degree view of the relationship with our clients, from marketing campaigns to the sales cycle and the subsequent support. The analysis of the generated data by the report- ing tools allow

This is indeed a good platform to host or rather to serve us as the mail client. Have used it for a few hours since sign up and i have to admit its great. Much thanks for the service.I think you guys are doing a wonderful job with your online resources. Im sure as we grow our business we will be using zoho at lot more. Thank you all for your efforts!

Zoho Campaigns review by Administrator

"I am feeling so great to come across this zoho."

What do you like best?

I was exhausted with all other free email marketing software where I have to spend hours to create a neatly designed form and it's like hell to get a just signup form if you don't know coding, but here everything is one page. I love the way they placed code for all button trigger,signupform,website code and wordpress code and a lot which makes work very fast. I also love the campaigns and automation which I love to give 5 out of 5 because they are all just there for us for free:) To conclude, I just love the Zoho Campaigns and a kinda proud that this is an Indian Company

What do you dislike?

I felt some frustrated with some button not working. It also sucks while loading for something after I clicked the button, because I am not able to know whether I pressed it or not. One more thing, sometimes it is showing embedded code generation failed to generate. Button for popups is also not working when I added the code into my wp site posts. Everything is fine, but it would look great if you can use some rich design interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sure one would love to use this zoho campaigns, I would strongly suggest others to use for your business growth

I am running an e-commerce store and also an affiliate site, so I always in need of connecting with my subscribers. This is the best for getting very near to my subscribers, creating automation and workflow when I am promoting sales.

Zoho Campaigns review by Consultant

"Zoho Campaigns has something for everyone!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns is feature rich, and easy to use and provides valuable integration with Zoho CRM. Being able to sync leads, contacts, accounts from Zoho CRM into Zoho Campaign lists is a huge time saver and also being able to view a record in Zoho CRM and see what they did with a specific campaign is extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to get every email campaign approved by Zoho staff before sending/testing. Even though it usually only takes 5 - 10 mins to get approved, that's enough time for me to be distracted or pulled away from the sending process, where the campaign might not get sent-out in a timely manner.

Email marketing campaign results are viewable from within Zoho CRM. This allows the sales team to know what's happening with the marketing efforts and we can run reports and follow-up on campaign interests in a timely manner.

Zoho Campaigns review by Anas E.
Anas E.

"Great service."

What do you like best?

I really like how the support gets back with you very shortly, that's really impressive.

I love this company. all the best guys.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything to dislike tbh, the company gives you all sort of options to send e-mail, that's a very rare thing to have with the other competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support, and they deliver the services they promise, the support usually get back with me within less than an hour, that's a really good thing in a huge company nowadays.

Zoho helped me market my products easily, and that's a very heavy chip lifted off my shoulder, I have better conversion rates, and engagement is really good.

Zoho Campaigns review by Raghu N.
Raghu N.

"Cost effective tool"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing software for small to midsized business to automate entire marketing process - from managing your email campaigns to maintaining your mailing lists. Thanks to the integration with Zoho CRM you will have the right info when you need it. Engage with your customers anywhere with social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it's more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting our campaign strategy right and making sure we are doing the best marketing.

Zoho Campaigns review by Sean J.
Sean J.

"A great way to manage and send email campaigns"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaign is a very straight forward email campaign management tool. The biggest setup hassle is to make sure you have your domain configured properly. Not a big deal but you will need to be comfortable editing your DNS records.

What do you dislike?

I wish this had a better spam checker feature to help resolve issues related to deliverability. They don't have this feature from what I can tell, and it really is badly needed to improve open rates.

We need to communicate with customers in a timely fashion. Zoho Campaigns is nicely integrated with the rest of the Zoho tools and offers a lot of features within the product.

Zoho Campaigns review by Chetan A.
Chetan A.

"Zoho Campaign gives authentic review on the Analytics"

What do you like best?

The best is frequency & count of campaign interaction, which is captured for individual subscribers. Authentic lists make it stand from rest.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on subscribers and list validation. Subscribers once put to do-not-mail, cant be moved back. The trail pack should be full feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it. Better than all other. Ahead of time and competiion. Only experience with the poroduct would make you believe that any such thing is there.

Saves time and cost in reaching the customers. It gives direct leverage on Lead management, basis the interest levels captured. The complete package is not as such that one would grow frustrated or out-of-options. there is always something to do with it.

Zoho Campaigns review by Deepak K.
Deepak K.

"Excellent experience with Zoho Campaigns"

What do you like best?

It has been an incredible experience with Zoho Campaigns. The new User Interface (UI) is absolutely amazing. It can manage email campaigns, social media campaigns, automation on workflows, integrates to Zoho CRM and many more integrations as well.

What do you dislike?

Requires video training modules on learning how to use the new version. I am sure it will be coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The new user interface is really amazing and simple to use, It has new features as well. Highly recommended solution.The solution provides campaigning support on Emails, Social Media and has workflows to do automation. I have been using the older version, which I found just ok, but recently they had activated to try out the new UI, which is far better than the older version.

+ Data import feature is quite good, it is simple and provides step by step process.

+ Automation using Workflows is an incredible system to directly integrate to CRM to find the effectiveness of the campaigns

+ A/B Testing is available too

Mass mailing solution to us as a digital marketing company for ourself and our clients.

Zoho Campaigns review by Jon Dominic A. M.
Jon Dominic A. M.

"Easy to Use Email Marketing Tool for Simple Campaigns"

What do you like best?

I am a freelancer and most of my clients requires email campaigns or coupon validation. Zoho Campaigns does all that and more. It's very easy to use and you really don't need to read up or study about it. I took less than a few hours to set up everything and sync the subscriber from Zoho CRM. I was also able to add other users very fast..the templates are very nice espcially for the coupon Special. Data analysing is also very easy to comprehend and interpret because it just there in the dashboard

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like is when my bounce rate is high my account can not send out emails. I wish there was email validity checking for Zoho campaign specially if you are doing cold email campaigns.I have nothing that I dislike about zoho campaigns because this is the only one that I use. I tried other products but I always end up going back to zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Zoho Campaigns for three other clients that I do work for. I really recommend this and all of my clients used the free trial then went ahead to purchase the product after the trial. For any business owner out there use Zoho campaigns because it's easy and fair priced.

tracking results and after analyzing the data you can do something about it. After I see that someone has clicked and opened the email I retarget and send them another one for the campaign.

Zoho Campaigns review by Andrew O.
Andrew O.

"Best email marketing software out there"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Zoho Campaigns and I love the email previews given!

What do you dislike?

I do dislike the image library as it is hard to use sometimes when you have email campaigns based entirely on images so it takes some effort to organise files before uploading so that you are able to do it correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! They have a great free plan to start you off, and it is so easy to use!

We have realised that it is so much quicker to create an email campaign on Zoho Campaigns and we have an easy to use dashboard and we have noticed better open-rates than on previous EDM software.

Zoho Campaigns review by David C.
David C.

"Blown Away"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mailmerge and a number of other programs to create stunning campaigns while tracking and proving insight to my sales team. I have used a variety of options and as of now ZOHO is my current favorite. The fact that their free services come packed with so much definitely puts them a step above the competition.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure I will find something but as if now I do not have any.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test drive and base that on the free versions of similar products.

Marketing analytics as well as campaign creation within the same medium

Zoho Campaigns review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Herramienta de marketing y/o remarketing excelente"

What do you like best?

He usado la plataforma Zoho Campaigns para realizar remarketing con todos mis contactos. La plataforma es muy intuitiva y fácil de usar, además te va guiando paso a paso para que no te pierdas en el camino. Las plantillas son prácticas y fáciles de usar, además se pueden realizar modificaciones a las mismas sustituyendo el contenido "demo".

Otra de las cosas a destacar es que el contenido se adaptará (el la mayoría de forma satisfactoria) a las diferentes plataformas ya sea de correo electrónico o redes sociales en las que se pueda ver tus publicaciones.

Si eres una persona que no cuenta con conocimientos de programación o informática pero estás familiarizado con sistemas operativos te será fácil aprender cómo funciona.

Empieza ahora a realizar una prueba y veras que facil.

What do you dislike?

Aunque el servicio de Zoho tiene idioma español, en algunos casos verás partes que se encuentran en inglés (algo complicado para quien no domina el idioma). Las opciones de las plantillas incluidas son limitadas, tendrás que hacer uso de tu creatividad para darle tu toque personal y hacerlas mas atractivas o adecuarlas al propósito que necesites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitivamente recomiendo usar Zoho Campaigns para usuarios con y sin experiencia.

Definitivamente Zoho Campaigns te ayuda a agilizar tu labor de marketing o remarketing disminuyendo tiempos y aumentado la productividad cuando tienes que mandar emails a una base de datos grande.

En ocasiones cuando queremos realizar una campaña no sabemos por dónde empezar, las plantillas incluidas te ayudarán a aclarar tu mente y darte un inicio en tu proyecto.

Zoho Campaigns review by Pranay P.
Pranay P.

"Zoho is the one of the best email marketing in the world"

What do you like best?

zoho email marketing is awesome,

It's give the best service for the clients,

Its easy to use to for the clients,

Zoho is the a user friendly,

and it has the good futures in the marketing ,

Using the zoho email marketing is very easy,

Design very easily, and it will not going to the spam folder,

The mail displace in inbox only its nice actually.

and i find the good thing on this zoho, we can market every easy to process, and zoho email marketing linking with zoho mail account this way is easy for users and clients and every one also.

What do you dislike?

Zoho ask every time security , that future are benefit for users only,

Recommendations to others considering the product

email marketing

Email Marketing Campaigns, it is easy to use, mostly in designing purpose it very nice, and thing in this zoho is email marketing is to design our template / email massage to effectively,

Zoho Campaigns review by User

"New ZOHO Campaign platform is intuitive, better and faster"

What do you like best?

I am liking the new interface as it puts upfront the most important data in a visually appealing format. Also, I liked that the platform can be synced with ZOHO CRM which saves me a hassle of entering data again. The third thing I like is the detailed report that is offered by ZOHO which helps me in understanding how, on which platform, at what time of the day is my content consumed maximally. This information I use later to optimize campaigns for maximum efficiency. The platform also provides a variety of templates for various occasions. This is a time and money saver as I don't need to engage a freelancer or get my team involved in creating a template. Another feature I like is the possibility to schedule campaigns. From my previous campaigns, I could learn the time when my content is opened and I have used this information to schedule future campaigns. This has improved my open rate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the review system though I understand the importance of it and the role it plays in keeping campaign contents ethical. Can there be a way that a regular campaigner like me are given ranking and our content should be sent for review only if there is a violation observed in the previous campaigns? This can make things faster for users like us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, it is definitely value for money especially if you have ZOHO One subscription.

I am able to regularly communicate with my clients/potential clients regarding key company updates. Also, I can easily share with them the season's greetings.

Learning about Zoho Campaigns?

* We monitor all Zoho Campaigns reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.