Zoho Campaigns Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Campaigns?

Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing automation product that helps you reach your subscribers with the right message at the right time. You can create beautiful emails in minutes using the pre-designed templates, layouts, and the drag-and-drop editor.  Say goodbye to importing and exporting list data from CRM for the sync function in Zoho Campaigns takes over this chore for you so you can focus on growing your audience, customers, and sales. You can also embed our ready-made sign-up forms on your website to automatically bring in subscribers to a mailing list. If you have your subscriber data in an excel sheet, you can still import them manually.  Zoho Campaigns comes packed with features like dynamic content, email polls, and automated list segmentation to help you send personalized messages to your audience. With A/B testing campaigns, you can figure out which design or subject line works better with your audience; and, our list management keeps your list clean and spam free. Email opens, clicks, and forwards are all tracked in real time. The best part is, unsubscribes and bounces are automatically handled. With the help of campaign and list comparison reports, you can analyze the performance of your campaigns and understand the behavior of your audience.  Using autoresponders, send drip emails to nurture subscribers based on their interaction with your previous campaigns. Also, add scores to your subscribers' actions on your emails to identify the most engaged subscribers and push the data to Zoho CRM with the help of email workflows.  On top of all this, as email marketing regulations are getting stringent day-by-day, Zoho Campaigns does it part to help you comply with the email marketing laws and regulations.  To know further, visit, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/    If you want to give the product a try, sign up for a free account, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/signup.html

Zoho Campaigns Screenshots

Zoho Campaigns Profile Details

Zoho Campaigns Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

1-25 of 243 total Zoho Campaigns reviews

Zoho Campaigns Reviews

1-25 of 243 total Zoho Campaigns reviews
CEO

"Just impressed so much...."

What do you like best?

We are customers of Hubspot for our main advertising agency business and it costs us thousands of dollars. My wife and I started real estate investing on the side and needed a CRM. I wanted to try ZoHo since I hear so many good things about it. Wow, it's incredible. It's high end marketing and CRM software for us that is SO INEXPENSIVE. I highly recommend you check it out - we're building out our entire real estate investment business on it. You guys are great, and your support it top notch. Thank you! -Frank & Katy

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to export leads and contacts directly from the CRM instead of having to create a report. That just takes more time than necessary to get contacts out of the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great - before you sign up for an email marketing program give ZoHo campaigns a shot, especially if you can easily link it to your CRM so you don't have to import/export back and forth. The auto-sync is a great feature.

I need my contacts to sync with an email marketing program to put our contacts on an email newsletter. This made it EASY! Thank you for that auto-sync so all I have to do is write my newsletter and send it to all our prospects who have responded to us. All the latest emails and contacts are already in ZoHo campaigns. It's great. Thank you.

Director

"Ex Hubspot customer - Glad to have moved to Zoho"

What do you like best?

The interface is so simple and there are minimal distractions so you can concentrate on what is important. Yet while it looks so simple, it is incredibly powerful and just as good as HubSpot, in fact, it is 5x better!

What do you dislike?

I'm struggling to find anything just yet. There are a couple of very minor bugs when verifying our domain, but I am honestly amazed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. I have spent weeks evaluating various options for follow ups, mass email, CRM integrations and more and I have found some great products. But the real selling point for me was going with Zoho One where I can run the entire business. I would pay this much for just a handful of the other features without Zoho Campaigns, so it's like paying nothing for Zoho Campaigns.

Was paying for HubSpot at almost £3k per month. Now i'm paying less than £300 and we have so many more features. So you could say, I was solving a price issue. But we have not dropped quality at all.

Manager

"Easy and DIY Platform"

What do you like best?

The easiest feature is making campaign design on the go while thinking about the concept. I can and should suggest to use zoho to others as it has sorted a lot of issues for me. Quick emailer designs and easy launch. The time which was being lost in designing an emailer is now being used in more productive things.

What do you dislike?

To find a feature which can be disliked, need more time and then come up with something. Though basis my experience, I don't feel like i would find any such feature which would be a dislike or act as an hindrance while I switch to the paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and has great/easy to understand user interface.

Setting up the account is the easiest and quickest part. Designing the campaign is just like typing a normal mail or a document but in end of day, it is automatically converted into a professional looking emailer. I would and should suggest people to use this platform as it has sorted things for me.

Quick emailer designs and easy launch. The time which was being lost in designing an emailer is now being used in more productive things. The easiest feature is making campaign design on the go while thinking about the concept. I can and should suggest to use zoho to others as it has sorted a lot of issues for me.

"Zoho Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Love the integration to Zoho CRM, easy to use, nice simple interface, and seems very fast. Also, like the checking feedback system that helps make sure the mail is ok and not spammy. The support is great and web chat is generally very fast.

What do you dislike?

Could use a few more business like templates for B2B. B2B templates are important as we need them looking very professional and not like a b2c campaign. However, the basic templates are very easy to make and I think they look better than the other mailer program we tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool, but even more powerful with Zoho CRM.

Pre Sales engagement and lead generation. Education of our audience. We are using to get information out to a very defined market place that is very sensitive to spam, we need to be able to track the opens, bounces etc for follow up.

Odoo has helped my company a lot in the creation of projects and channeling sales.

"This software is very intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho Campaigns is that it allows my employees to create email campaigns using predefined or customized templates. The system includes mass emails to mailing lists and the monitoring and reporting of email and social media marketing campaigns to improve audience participation. It also provides integration with the Zoho CRM suite, allowing my clients to see the results of the campaigns when logging into their CRM accounts. Even our customers can promote their campaigns on social media platforms and create landing pages for customers on Facebook. Zoho offers pricing plans based on subscription and pay per use. Support is offered by phone, email and live chat

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there are not many customization options available for email campaigns. There are some options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be useful. There are some good options to start with, but for those who want to endorse the campaign, there are not as many features. Additionally, the Zoho Campaigns team has been very receptive to any question. I also like that once you build a list, you can manage the list in campaigns. In general, it has been very easy to use software on a daily basis. I am not happy with the viability of the tracking tool. I could try it again in other applications such as Google Analytics and the results were different. That makes me think that the utility lasts less time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because this product allows you to communicate with your customers and interact with them by automating the marketing process, from the creation of personalized campaigns based on email to the maintenance and segregation of mailing lists. Zoho Campaigns invoices are very useful and help a lot in tracking payments, has allowed us to create some interesting campaigns and marketing tools to get visibility of our customer base. In general, our revenue has increased a lot in the last year since we started using the campaigns function, it's easy to start a campaign and, from the analysis, see how you open it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, and then move on to the next step

Zoho campaigns are a useful tool without a license, you pay for use, so it is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales budget as a direct cost. The billing form is like a prepaid voucher that allows you to send certain e-mail numbers. Another interesting feature is the templates because you can reuse email frames and edit them later. Zoho Campaigns has offered me these great benefits,

integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM, nice analytical analysis panel, personalized content, includes functions that are normally only found in much more expensive Martech products, good solution to handle GDPR compliance, easy to configure registration forms on web pages, for example, in Wordpress.

Director

"In the short time I have been using Zoho I have been very impressed"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho is it is simple to use and setup and covers all the bases a small company like mine needs to do effective email marketing. The setup can be a bit daunting but the support is very good, I had one small problem which was resolved quickly and professionally. I also like the way the pricing structure is setup you can start with a free to use package which allows you to a reasonable amount of recipients and 2000 email per month, as you grow you move to reasonable priced packages with more features.

What do you dislike?

Up to date I have not found anything I do not like with Zoho. Zoho is the best thing I have found and I have tried a lot of solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it I am sure you will like it

It save me time and money due to the easy setup of campaigns, plus it is getting our company name out to more business

Owner

"Tried MailChimp, Zoho Campaigns Better By Far"

What do you like best?

We have Zoho Campaigns integrated into our Zoho CRM. It 100% manages lead creation, click through rates, unsubscribe, etc. Currently, we can load 55,000 leads or subscribers into Campaigns and send more campaigns than anyone ever should. It also has real templates in far greater options than MailChimp or Constant Contact. Price is a far better deal. If you don't bother to check this out, it's your loss.

What do you dislike?

I had a few issues adding my existing leads but that's because I'm a MailChump. My techno skills are lacking and I just didn't catch on quickly enough but Zoho has real top quality support that always solves the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Zoho Campaigns as a stand-alone service if you want. But, you should investigate Zoho One as a replacement for ALL the following: Outlook, MS Office, Quickbooks, SalesForce, Slack, HubStaff, MailChimp, G-Suite, LastPass, Hootsuite, plus about 10 more applications that are all included in the monthly subscription. Plus EVERYTHING Zoho offers is integrated. It handles our invoicing, electronic signatures, Human Resources, Recruiting and even replaces remote assist services. There are 40 applications included in their Zoho One subscription.

It's top of the email foodchain when it comes to managing large lists of subscribers. We had previously sent email in batches that were too large to handle the responses in a timely fashion. Zoho Campaigns will send the emails in batches and send them based up the recipients time zone. Huge benefit there. We also have follow up tasks that are automatically created based upon recipient actions. Not sure how to make it better than it is today.

Director

"Have converted all our businesses over to Zoho Campaigns since using it "

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns is something that we came across on while looking for an alternative for the mail chimp, the features that we love and use consistently is HTML editor and how easy and simple it is to use the fact that it has the limitus testing in built into it is a great feature for us to have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Zoho Campaigns is the interface I feel like a much more modern look and feel would help greatly.

We where unable to track our response and see what our audience was doing once they got the email and to see if they where doing any actions off the back of it. While we sit on the Zoho CRM platform it made the integration very simple for us to be to determine the conversion of the leads.

Business Owner
Management Consulting

"I love Zoho!"

What do you like best?

Lots of powerful apps that make starting and running a business a snap. Mail is absolutely awesome app and keeps many communication close in an organization. The desk share and chat features in mail are extremely useful, I own a virtual company and my team often works in other cities and states. It makes for a breeze with collaboration, training and onboarding. Sites is really awesome as well, its extremely user friendly and integrates with a number of payment gateways. The invoice client portal features are nice as well. We utilize the document management as we provide document processing and management services, we have over 5,000 files on our doc account and counting and it is easy to manage and easy to share across the organization with the hiring process. The sign feature is also really secure and efficient I use it with all of the time and have even integrated it into our hiring process.

What do you dislike?

The programming for integrations are tricky, and there are alot of changes to the software that can be annoying. Also, it seems to be alot of burocracy when it comes to getting assistance with tech issues. It would be nice if the Zoho One apps were automatically streamlined. And the telephony set up is hard to understand. Otherwise its a great platform I have managed my company on for 2 years and we are not leaving any time soon. I refer Zoho to business associates and clients all the time.

None as of yet I am a new application user and hoping for good results when using the app. I am looking to solve the issue of exposure for my newest venture, and keep the lines of communication open with employees and clients as well as other prospective business opportunities as they present themselves.

I am hoping for a more organized coverage regarding our personal relations both within and outside of the organization. We have new products that need to be pushed and seeing as how we are a virtual company this will fit right in.

REALTOR®
Real Estate

"Best tool for My Real Estate Business"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns allows me to sync my contacts from Zoho CRM, put them into variuos division and within minutes, blast my Real Estate listings, marketing plans, anything to my database. This by far is the best product for mass emailing. The analytics is second to none. We use the Zoho One suite with all the Zoho products. When you use Campaigns with other Zoho products, the uses are endless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to do social right inside the normal campaigns. Also, you need more real estate templates. More options for Real Estate professionals. REALTORS are lazy and they needs templates to go live quickly. Zoho may even want to design videos for various industries to make it easier for them to get onboard for the industry easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the Zoho One Package Suite. Its not just Zoho Campaign, its everything put together!

Notifying my SOI with the simplies of steps

Software Developer | Founder

"Smooth and awesome experience for Free!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides a range of business application and they do it in the most generous way. For example, I collected emails of prospects from an event and I didn't want to spend much money before launching my new product. So I kept in touch with my prospects using their free offer. Now I am doing so good I might scale towards the paid subscription.

The whole app is also very simple to use, smooth and delightful experience.

What do you dislike?

Nah, not much really. Since I have to write 40 characters I will say thank you again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend if you are considering SaaS emailing services like newsletters and email marketing. Especially if you are like me who collects emails at events and not using the service providers pop-ups Zoho comes in handy.

Early stage idea validation. After doing door to door product introduction, I build an MVC and share it with the prospects I collected

Co-founder

"Great tool we use everyday!"

What do you like best?

As with other Zoho products all is well organized and works like a charm. I like the Zoho environment, it is focused on business and suggests the solutions that we like to use. What's best it's constantly being developed with new features (as with other Zoho products). The support they provide is usually very fast and you can rely on it.

What do you dislike?

I'm missing the better integration with Zoho SalesIQ that we also use - it would be great to have the option to send the emails from the campaign when a user enters the website. It would be also great to be able to tag users if they spent x amount of time on the particular webpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campaigns provide the simple workflows system, and really neat subscribers and lists management. I also like the reporting that it provides.

The best thing about Zoho is that all is integrated, with good API.

Sales Representative and IT manager

"Email Marketing for corporate users"

What do you like best?

We are a company that is involved with many zoho apps and therefor in the review I will describe what is the benefit to use Zoho Campaign as Email Marketing servivce.

The top advantage is the tight integration between the campaign and the Zoho CRM. In the past we have use Mailchimp and Batchbook but the API integration was limited and most of the time you just getting nervous because you know how the integration has to be but you have to take how it is.

Zoho Campaign helps us also to set easy sequence about product interest. Any of our CRM contacts that has marked interested about a specific product get in a Zoho Campaign email sequence that start sending email about the product like: Demo Videos, Comparison Videos and so on so on. We have a good conversion rate using Zoho Campaign.

The long story short: Use Zoho Campaign as reliable Email Marketing software that can easy integrate to your contacts data.

What do you dislike?

I do not like some of the javascript development ideas that make the back and forward in campaign harder. Also I would like sending of template from the library to a test email to be easier without necessity to create test campaign.

Also there will be a good if a campaign could be sent to a test segment prliminary approved by Zoho so any campaign sent to these segment to do not need review from the zoho stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it with the other zoho apps like zoho crm

The integration between contacts, products and mass email.

Higher Ed UX Consultant

"No more monkeying around - in love with Zoho Campaigns"

What do you like best?

As a long-time MailChimp user, I am loving Zoho Campaigns. No more struggling to keep marketing lists synchronised, no more exporting .csv files and no more multi-solution reporting. With it's a user-friendly interface and quick and easy setup we've been able to accommodate integration with Zoho CRM, allowing sales members to focus on their pipeline while the marketing team can quickly and easily set up email and social campaigns and target individuals synchronised across systems.

Campaigns are easy to set up and automate and the built-in GDPR compliance makes it a breeze to manage. Compliance sorted, campaigns, automation and reporting sorted!

Thanks, Zoho Campaigns team, for making it just that little bit easier and less admin intensive:-)

What do you dislike?

That I didn't start using it sooner! Sorry Mailchimp!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Zoho Campaigns along with Zoho CRM has saved our marketing and sales team tons of time and has eliminated the hassle of attempting to keep marketing lists up to date and to manage compliance .

Integration with Zoho CRM - this eliminating the need for importing and exporting data. Marketing lists and compliance management runs seamlessly. The UI is easy to navigate and easy to understand. All-in-one offering allows the marketing team to focus on integrated campaigns, BYOC tools and easy to understand reporting.

GDPR compliance is instantly maintained with various rules and protocols available. The integration also ensures that any opt-outs are seamlessly navigated between Campaigns and CRM.

Executive Committee Member
Graphic Design

"Problem Solving Services"

What do you like best?

Zoho has solution to one of the greatest problem that budding businesses face. Zoho Campaign is right and simpler startup tool that benefits more than satisfactory level.

Zoho provides wide variety of softwares too that solves the regular problem of almost every business.

We earlier used to draft individual mails that too were not appealing or good looking even. Now the entire information is captured in more concise and arranged manner.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be made more pocket friendly.

Since there are businesses those are very small or budding, hence Zoho can consider providing these businesses a little flexibility over price range which as per usages can be varied in upcoming time and demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this one, you will find the difference yourself.

I myself have tried and tested multiple softwares but this one makes me use it again and again. The quality and ease of access with integration to a wide variety of softwares makes it stand apart from any other software. This one is reliable too.

In my business, we need to send out updates, blog links and promotional content. This is done very well by Zoho.

Bookkeeping Services and Business Operations
Accounting

"Love their products!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zoho Campaigns for a short while, but with all the Zoho products, I just love it! I love how I am able to integrate it with all of my business apps. Support is always there to help if you need it. User interface is pretty simple and not complicated.

What do you dislike?

I only had one dislike really, but I think that most email campaign application softwares have it. I had to wait for my campaign to be approved. But in the end I was really happy and had a successful launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a must if you are looking for something user friendly.

I have targeted Zoho campaigns for getting my brand out there in the online world. Having it integrate seamlessly with all the other apps is one of the biggest benefits I reap from using it.

Consultor de vendas

"Zoho Campanhas"

What do you like best?

Eu utilizei 3 outros sistemas de email marketing. Mas foi o Zoho Campanhas que me surpreendeu mais, pois tem muito mais funcionalidades por um preço extremamente acessível. Eu gosto das integrações. Faço tudo em um só lugar e os dados migram para o Zoho CRM.

What do you dislike?

A única coisa que eu ainda não me adaptei é com a aprovação da campanha antes do envio (mas entendo que isso é necessário para aumentar a minha taxa de entrega). Eu tenho que me programar e fazer tudo um pouco mais cedo, pois até a aprovação (30 - 60 minutos) pode ter passado da hora ideal para o meu envio. Mas quando eu assinar um plano pago, isso não será um problema.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eu super recomendo. Faça um teste grátis (2 mil assinantes e 12 mil envios por mês) e você não vai querer sair. As integrações e inúmeras funcionalidades valem muito a pena.

O maior problema que estou resolvendo é a integração. O tudo-em-um do Zoho facilita muito o controle. Tudo vai para o Zoho CRM.

Owner

"It's like MailChimp and HootSuite had a baby, but even better!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns main feature is its email marketing solution and it does it well. The content editor is clean and easy to work with. It's simple and intuitive, allows for the necessary drag and drop features for quick and easy creation, while allowing the freedom and flexibility for more advanced uses of html. But it doesn't stop there. Need to manage social media posts? Yep, it does that too. Think of it like Mailchimp and HootSuite rolled into one! Best of all it's under one roof, which means I can easily access Zoho Campaigns from the rest of the Zoho environment.

What do you dislike?

Integrating third party applications such as subscribing customers from checkout is not as easy as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There free version is very robust. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be pleased with it's capability.

I needed an email marketing service that allowed me to send highly customized emails with robust features. We need to implement A/B testing, followup and and drip campaigns, among other email marketing strategies. We see increased deliverability of our emails, great reports to understand our data, and the ease of use rivals it's competitors.

Founder

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

Editor is slightly better to use than mail chimp, once you get used to it. It feels more editable and it is easier to put html blocks in (i do a lot of countdowns and interactive stuff)

I really love how it has a review before sending. Initially I hated it but it has saved my on messed up merge tags before.

Also, the send at an optimal time for the individual subscriber feature is great. It has boosted open rates as much as 8 percent above average.

We design from pro.beefree.io a lot of the time so it is super easy to import the html and zip file we export from there.

What do you dislike?

Lack of fonts available is a bit of a bummer but not a huge deal. When migrating I seem to have a higher bounce rate but that is probably just normal given I don't do spf or dkim records so I'm piggybacking off their ips for reputation.

Also, social campaigns aren't that great for my type of letter form political emails with lots of merge tags. Wish the merge tag would default to the substitution not FNAME on social, I would use it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn it and use it and you won't regret it.

Solving all our fundraising problems. Only begun to scratch the surface of automation features, I think there is a big opportunity there. I also would like to do more to integrate it with CRM, and forms to make custom email series.

Co-Founder/CEO
Internet

"Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

I like the number of integrations and platform capabilities. I also believe the campaign social share ability is fantastic. I also believe the campaign editor is easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not discovered anything which gives me reason to dislike the Zoho platform, however I do believe the website creator could be a little more robust which allows for a more well designed website. With all of the functional capabilities the Zoho platform provides, I find the website creator is lacking in functionality and design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the Zoho platform for business needs. I believe the Zoho platform has a great combination of UI/UX design and functionality.

I resolved an issue of verifying exactly when a customer physically accesses a digital product in order to validate a customer received their products. Previously when a customer was emailed their product we were unable to verify delivery with our previous email marketing. Now we are able to build campaigns, deliver campaigns and track the access of those campaigns from the report viewer. If there are any discrepancies from customer not accessing their product, we are now able to verify time and location of access.

Licensed Insurance Sales Producer
Insurance

"Might be dropping Aweber"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. When I think "I need to do this specific thing" it's easy to figure out what to do.

What do you dislike?

Double opt-ins are a bit frustrating, but honestly I haven't contacted Zoho support yet to see if that's a thing I can turn off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot; there is a free version you can try out first. It never hurts to try something new, especially when that new thing is as effective and easy to use as this product.

Autoresponders, mainly. I have a lot of landing pages out there and a lot of campaigns running. I got frustrated with some things at Aweber so decided to try this out. My prospects can get automatic email replies when they opt in and I can set them up on contextual drip campaigns. Follow up is a LOT easier when it's all automated.

Assistant Manager - Marketing

"Easy & efficient mailing solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns is one of the best marketing tool available in the market. We use Zoho One and now I am able to automate my business workflow end-to-end with Campaigns. Its integration with other Zoho tools is quick & easy. For bulk emails, this is very useful and does it in a sequential manner. Automation of emails is also one important feature where Zoho campaings is advanced compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

The content editor needs lots of improvements, unable to design compelling drafts. I recommend to make the editor more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho campaigns is one of the smart email marketing tool out there in the market. It has exceptional features which allow you to automate your business.

Staying in contact with our stakeholders with campaigns, sharing the company updates

"Very intuitive, robust software! "

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Zoho Campaigns would have to be the variety of options you're given with almost every function. When you want to create a campaign, you can create one from scratch, create one from a Zoho pre-made template, or create one from a template you've saved. When you start building within the email, you have at least 2-3 options for each component of your email. For example, you have 3 different options when you click to add a spacer. When you click to add columns, there are also options as well. This makes it very easy to create emails customized to your brand standards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the options for editing font and text in general. Though you can do a lot with the functions that are there, I wish you were allowed to upload your own fonts/brand colors rather than choosing from what's there. I also have been experiencing a few glitches where it's been difficult to select text to edit. This all being said though, I still am very happy with the program overall. There are just always places for improvement.

Zoho Campaigns has immensely increased efficiency with creating branded campaigns and sending them to targets. It was not very time consuming to set up the initial templates that matched our brand, and now it takes no time at all to tweak the email messages individually within the templates to fit specific campaigns. We also utilize Zoho CRM, so the integration between Campaigns and CRM is amazing. I definitely would recommend this program to others.

Marketing & Business Strategist | Corporate Trainer
Management Consulting

"Fully Integrated Emails"

What do you like best?

My biggest problem with other broadcast email platforms is that they are rarely integrated with the other activities of my prospects, customers, and other business contacts. Zoho Campaigns is fully integrated with my CRM and social media so that I can get a clear view of what's happening.

What do you dislike?

There's always room for improvement. Small things with the user experience such as the delay in the notifications when you click on the bell and clear explanations of how different features work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think they are continually improving, but other things that would be helpful are integration with Kajabi (LMS) and Stripe (payments). And somewhat better connection with Zoho CRM (field specific) would be helpful.

Integrated solution with my CRM. I want a 360 degree view of my customer communications.