Zoho Campaigns Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Campaigns?

Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing automation product that helps you reach your subscribers with the right message at the right time. You can create beautiful emails in minutes using the pre-designed templates, layouts, and the drag-and-drop editor.  Say goodbye to importing and exporting list data from CRM for the sync function in Zoho Campaigns takes over this chore for you so you can focus on growing your audience, customers, and sales. You can also embed our ready-made sign-up forms on your website to automatically bring in subscribers to a mailing list. If you have your subscriber data in an excel sheet, you can still import them manually.  Zoho Campaigns comes packed with features like dynamic content, email polls, and automated list segmentation to help you send personalized messages to your audience. With A/B testing campaigns, you can figure out which design or subject line works better with your audience; and, our list management keeps your list clean and spam free. Email opens, clicks, and forwards are all tracked in real time. The best part is, unsubscribes and bounces are automatically handled. With the help of campaign and list comparison reports, you can analyze the performance of your campaigns and understand the behavior of your audience.  Using autoresponders, send drip emails to nurture subscribers based on their interaction with your previous campaigns. Also, add scores to your subscribers' actions on your emails to identify the most engaged subscribers and push the data to Zoho CRM with the help of email workflows.  On top of all this, as email marketing regulations are getting stringent day-by-day, Zoho Campaigns does it part to help you comply with the email marketing laws and regulations.  To know further, visit, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/    If you want to give the product a try, sign up for a free account, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/signup.html

Zoho Campaigns Screenshots

Zoho Campaigns Profile Details

Zoho Campaigns Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

1-25 of 94 total Zoho Campaigns reviews

Zoho Campaigns Reviews

1-25 of 94 total Zoho Campaigns reviews
Vice President of Information Systems

"Great if you use it correctly"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zoho CRM but still allows you to upload a list. If the list you are uploading has the contact already in the system, it will link campaign to the contact

What do you dislike?

If the user is not in the system but is a part of a list you got from an event or newsletter sign-up you will not be able to connect the campaign to the user after the fact. So if you have a list, you send the email campaign and then you transition someone to a lead, if you do not add them in as a contact first you won't have the historical connection. You cannot go back after the face.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set everything up correctly to ensure delivery. We had a small snag in delivery at the beginning but with some changes it has got a lot better.

Zoho Campaigns allows us to send out emails to our partners easily and track behavior. We were not doing this in the past, and it was very manual.

Marketing Director & CRM Admin

"Makes email campaigns an enjoyable experience. "

What do you like best?

I like the CRM integration, the simplicity of use, analytics, email builder, and the fair price to use it. I think Zoho has done a really great job putting this together and making it an invaluable tool for business needs. I can segment my subscriber's lists, run drip emails, autoresponders, plus all the other bountiful tools to use for speaking my most engaging subscribers. I also like the Review process before sending to make sure it has the best deliverability (that's priceless!)

I could write for days the things I like about it, it just has so much to offer.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the social widgets they have in the editor. The social icons are grainy and not clear. I did a workaround with their template and made my own widget bar which looks amazing, clear and custom. The only pitfall to that is the Report Summary doesn't reflect my custom widget clicks in the Campaign Reach section as it was designed to do. I have to tally up one by one manually in the Recipient Activities 'Clicked" menu (time killer and impossible with a big list!!).

I wish they had more email builder tools like other competitors, more column choices and layouts. Better text flow with images would be great, I can't get it to work how I'd like.

Lastly, the media uploader needs an overhaul. It's finicky and looks outdated. One issue, it won't let me upload the same file back to back. Sometimes, I upload an image and don't like the way it looks, then I go back and edit it in Photoshop/Illustrator and save with the same filename, then I upload that file again, and the uploader won't load the file unless I change the filename (usually by adding a 1 to the end of the filename).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always look at other email campaign managers to make sure this is the right fit for your needs. If you have Zoho CRM, then I highly recommend to just use Zoho Campaigns.

When I first started my job here, they used to use Zoho CRM for doing mass emails (small contact list at the time), but with the business growing and collecting more leads, it was necessary to use an email campaign manager to manage the lists, comply with CAN-SPAM regulations, and have the better tools to build the emails, make custom, and really dig deeper into the analytics of our efforts. The benefits really speak for themselves. This gave us the full integration to Zoho CRM and opened up a better way to speak to our customers. I am an Administrator of our CRM and the Marketing Director, so I use all of it!

Founder

"Best solution to integrate all data"

What do you like best?

Building your business around a database makes perfect sense, but integrating data from different solutions (say, Salesforce and Mailchimp) can be a real pain. If you you use Zoho Campaigns with Zoho CRM, integration is easy, complete and reliable. Using Zoho has saved me countless hours wasted on trying to make integrations work.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Campaigns might not be the very best platform for digital marketing, so if you don't want to integrate campaign with, say, your finance platform or CRM, you could chose an alternative. The email templates are not great so I design them elsewhere and import the images and HTML, which is easy.

Easy back-end data integration means I can see a complete contact record, including which campaign they engaged with. This helps hugely with content targeting and personalisation. It's like having a small digital marketing team doing the hard bit for you.

"Zoho Campaigns - Email Marketing Automation with GDPR Compliance"

What do you like best?

- Integration with other Zoho Apps

- Overview of multiple campaigns and activities

- GDPR compliance and self serve management for subscribers

- Easy to create sign-up forms to embed on landing pages

- Workflow triggers

What do you dislike?

- Lots of options to configure on setup

- GDPR configuration can be a pain, but essential nevertheless

- Needs a while to get to grips with all the features

- Non-tech users might get stuck with SPF, DMARC and DKIM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you already use Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM, it makes a lot of sense to use Zoho Campaigns for your email marketing. Even if you aren't already using other Zoho products, Campaigns is worth a look as it has a strong feature set compared to many other autoresponders. The workflow triggers can be a great asset to marketers and the addition of the GDPR compliance features is a must-have. As is the nature of these tools, there is a bit of configuration to get done to get the most from it, but once setup it will be fairly straightforward for anyone who has used an autoresponder before. Use the trial version to see if it is a good fit for your organisation.

Zoho Campaigns goes beyond the standard autoresponder toolset and lets you run sophisticated email campaigns with a high degree of personalisation. Integration with other Zoho products like CRM and Recruit means you can integrate email and social media campaigns with wider business strategy. The ability to quickly split test and segment lists has made email marketing much more efficient and improved response rates.

Founder, Director

"From lead generation to communication."

What do you like best?

I'm loving how Zoho Campaigns is constantly watching my Zoho CRM and based on a few simple classifications that it make in Zoho CRM sends the right campaign email instantly to the right client. Then to add extra value it then updates my Zoho CRM with the analytics for that clients. Opens, Clicks etc all in one place alongside all my client leads data.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything not to like. The product is pretty seemless. If I had to choose I'd say even greater integration with Zoho CRM, but as it stands I cant complain as its not hard to switch form one app to the other.

I have a workflow that goes from LinkedIn (via LinkMatch) into Zoho CRM. Its simple, I just take the clients accordingly when entering them into Zoho CRM and out pops the email to the client. It's that easy because Zoho Campaigns is sitting watching my CRM waiting to pounce. It really does leave me only clicking a few times for each client I add into the Zoho suite.

Commercial Photographer: Google Street View | Trusted
(Myself Only)

"Great system as long as you are prepared to learn how it works"

What do you like best?

Plenty of templates and the integration with other Zoho products is by far the most important aspect.

There's an awful lot of functionality in there so be ready to dig in and look through every tab and feature.

What do you dislike?

It's not that easy to learn to use. I guess that'what happens with programs that are more feature packed. You end up getting caught with an awful lot to learn before you can do your first campaign. And then yo have to remember all this stuff... yikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously consider including a full Zoho One package and not just the campaigns. The real value with this company is when you take on the whole suite. I'm currently using at least 12 modules and over time will likely be including even more.

It's also worth talking to their support team before you commit. They're really helpful -, especially the Zoho One team.

I've been able to more efficiently communicate with both my clients and prospects to help me generate better leads.

IT

"ZoHo Campaigns For Marketing Emails"

What do you like best?

Easy to use software to develop vivid, fetching email newsletters, blog posts and more. Great customer support when questions encountered. Due to cost and the necessity to upgrade from a legacy contract of SalesForce, was never able to integrate the CRM with iContact. ZoHo Campaigns and ZoHo CRM work well together and with the ZoHo One package are included in one monthly cost that is very reasonable for a small business.

What do you dislike?

There remains a glitch with being able to post using the social campaigns feature which the developers are working on to correct. The support team has been very diligent to see what the issues are and work toward correcting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very nice product with very competitive pricing that integrates well with ZoHo CRM.

Emailed newsletters, offers, and feature articles to customers is a very component of the sales strategy of the company. Previously with iContact we were limited to campaigns that were able to be sent because there was significant expense to send out mailings when the 10,000 subscriber limit was reached. Since the entire company is using the ZoHo One product we have sufficient number of mailings available for use all at a very reasonable cost.

President

"I brand new to Zoho Campaigns the on-boarding experience has been great"

What do you like best?

I love the Dynamic Content as I have customers who use the same campaigns with different information. I also like how easy it is to sync with Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I bought 100,000 subscribers but can only do 10 syncs per day so I was forced to do one massive sync and then create workflows to get the contacts into their mailing lists. If you buy a large number of subscribers you should be allowed more syncs for a period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and the on-boarding process is great along with the Dynamic Content if you support clients it really helps.

Again the Dynamic Content allows me to create one template and use for many

Owner

"All in One and Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zoho CRM and other CRMs. It can do Drip Marketing and integrate into other Zoho products for Marketing Automation. Learning the content creator only takes a sligh learning curve. Price is fantastic for an integrated tool.

What do you dislike?

Integration within the Zoho environment isn't as easy as you would expect. Editor is Good but there are standalone products which are better. Price isn't the lowest if you want a standalone product. Had to use a 3rd party tutorial service. Easy to learn, difficult to master those advanced parts of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn the editor and teach your team. Consider how long it will take to fully integrate to the rest of the Zoho suite.

We use this for email marketing. Definitely an improvement over our last integrated email marketing tool. Editor is easy to learn.

E

"Efficient email campaigns"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns makes it easy for small businesses to get started with email campaigns. The platform has enough advanced features to allow us to experiment and employ the latest tactics without feeling overwhelming. Integration with our CRM is also a crucial feature.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is a technical quibble. There's no way to create a custom return path for your own domain, so that the domain on the return path can match the "from" domain. This means that while our emails pass SPF and DKIM, they aren't fully aligned, and I think that can cause some of our recipients to flag our mails as "bulk" or "spam" even when they are opted in.

We're using this as a way to deal with a large number of customers who order infrequently. Our problem is staying "top of mind" when they have a need, and by using Zoho Campaigns to send out regular informational content we are reinforcing our brand and staying engaged.

Marketing Manager

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool with great Autoresponder Mechanism "

What do you like best?

Simple to use tool, autoresponder set up is simple. Excellent support system by Zoho campaign team for guidance in setting up the campaigns. Prebuilt email templates are the best . Also, basic templates are easy to use & customize for previews. Email list import option where it helps to analyse the list & reduce bounce rate. For reports to share with the internal employees there is a url that gets generated & helps to avoid duplication of work . As the url updates the status of email campaign report. Contact scoring is a good options that helps to rate the recipient.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like dislike but would like some additional features like drip mail campaign & checking the spam report on the basis of the content so that we could modify the content on the basis of likelihood of higher spam score. At times it takes long for the campaign to be reviewed to sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Email Marketing tool for generating inbound marketing leads. Has several prebuilt templates.

Once the list is imported it tells you in advance the bounce, group email ids or ids having incorrect format & helps to reduce the bounce rate & correct it beforehand of sending the campaign.

Digital Marketer

"Good and Affordable Tool especially for Large Email Lists"

What do you like best?

- Their integration with Zoho CRM is a huge advantage.

- Loved their new features like Optimal Open time and polls which has helped us get good open rates and better engagement from our subscribers.

What do you dislike?

- Templates provided can be better.

- There are a few visual bugs that occasionally pops up but its probability has gone down with the recent updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a Zoho One / Zoho tools user, you should definitely try it.

- Helps us get the word out about new product launches and offers to our existing community quickly.

- Easy to build campaigns helps us send out the content faster.

- Able to keep up with old leads from CRM and helps us to successfully convert them into customers.

Director
Professional Training & Coaching

"Zoho Campaigns for good looking marketing emails"

What do you like best?

The latest version of the Zoho Campaigns editor is the best. You really do not need the templates as the editor is a very easy WYSIWYG editor.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that all subscribers are required to do a double opt in. This really reduces the amount of prospects .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing that I thing you need to think about is the Double opt in issue if you are going to use the forms to collect leads. Other than that it is a solid product.

Every business needs to have a good email marketing platform that is easy to use. Each time we realize a campaign we normally see some conversion of leads to qualified prospects.

Director, Client Services

"Easy way to blast information"

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to blast info to all of our customers, or just to some. The filtering and rules option allows us to customize a singe campaign in various ways.

What do you dislike?

Lack of guidance and training. I attended a webinar and it didn't teach me anything i didn't already know. I'm new to campaigns, so some best practices would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the most of your trial period by using campaigns actual campaigns. This will require some DNS changes to optimize delivery.

Email blast, release notes, news and updates. Able to see reads, clicks, and activity. Testing the campaigns prior to sending is very helpful.

"I am feeling so great to come across this zoho."

What do you like best?

I was exhausted with all other free email marketing software where I have to spend hours to create a neatly designed form and it's like hell to get a just signup form if you don't know coding, but here everything is one page. I love the way they placed code for all button trigger,signupform,website code and wordpress code and a lot which makes work very fast. I also love the campaigns and automation which I love to give 5 out of 5 because they are all just there for us for free:) To conclude, I just love the Zoho Campaigns and a kinda proud that this is an Indian Company

What do you dislike?

I felt some frustrated with some button not working. It also sucks while loading for something after I clicked the button, because I am not able to know whether I pressed it or not. One more thing, sometimes it is showing embedded code generation failed to generate. Button for popups is also not working when I added the code into my wp site posts. Everything is fine, but it would look great if you can use some rich design interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am sure one would love to use this zoho campaigns, I would strongly suggest others to use for your business growth

I am running an e-commerce store and also an affiliate site, so I always in need of connecting with my subscribers. This is the best for getting very near to my subscribers, creating automation and workflow when I am promoting sales.

Head of Marketing &

"Best email marketing software out there"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Zoho Campaigns and I love the email previews given!

What do you dislike?

I do dislike the image library as it is hard to use sometimes when you have email campaigns based entirely on images so it takes some effort to organise files before uploading so that you are able to do it correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! They have a great free plan to start you off, and it is so easy to use!

We have realised that it is so much quicker to create an email campaign on Zoho Campaigns and we have an easy to use dashboard and we have noticed better open-rates than on previous EDM software.

Digital Marketing Specialist
(Myself Only)

"Good alternative to MC"

What do you like best?

a great tool that bolts right into a CRM tool. Know whos done what when and where with this affordable option. PAYG or subscriptions. Excellent offering from Zoho. Support limited but worth checking out.

What do you dislike?

Support could be better, if you look through the forums, there are a number of requests from 5 years ago that have still not been fixed. could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More templates, proven statistics on success per template etc

Communicating with my clients, understanding their habits and preferences. Great plug into the Zoho suite. Templates are a little dated but work very well.

Technical Director

"ZOHO COMPAIGNS, AN EXCELLENT EMAIL CAMPAIGN PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

Sending of campaigns, schedules, among others. The speed of campaign being sent is extra ordinary. In fact, very reliable and doesn't fail since i have been making use of it. Also, the means of creating mail news letter contents and detailed status of current campaign being sent and already sent campaigns. That is whether it has been sent, delivered, opened, bounces, etc.

What do you dislike?

The mode of upgrade is not very satisfying. I mean he number of mails and subscribers correspondence.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of Zoho campaigns for quality, quickly delivered and reliable News letters

Sending bulk mails to my clients

"Organization of campaigns key"

What do you like best?

The ability to "dashboard" all past efforts, for as long as organization allows, is key to utilizing Zoho Campaigns and learning from past tests and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The product is very unique and thus not user friendly at first, learning curve is really steep but support is there to help. Feel free to ping support often - they are very friendly and quick with assistance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

support is great from zoho team. Multiple times reaching out to support have not disappointed me - they continue to be fast, accurate and helpful (and polite too)

Original goals are to do marketing campaigns and email marketing efforts all via the zoho campaigns dashboard and tools. While leveraging from our extensive contacts database used in Zoho CRM, the campaigns module makes it seamless to market to these same people throughout the sales cycle. Ours is an extensive non-impulse B2B sale and thus has multiple touch points and contacts over time in order to stimulate and close a sale. Generating these touch points with the campaigns module is more efficient than outbound telephone dialing which is how we did this effort in the past.

Mr

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns is a great email campaigns tools, i like the simplicity in how you can create and customise your campaigns

What do you dislike?

I think the review process could be a little bit faster

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want to get a simple tool to make use of campaigns , then i do recommend Zoho Campaings I love it for the ability to customise and ease of use

I use it for marketing purposes so far i am impressed

Managing Director

"Easy to customize templates"

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can customize an email template and send out. Also we get responses real time letting us know what is working and what is not working. Just amazing!!!

Also the user interface is pretty easy to understand even to a novice.

What do you dislike?

How you cannot edit a workflow once activated.

The reversal of billing can be frustrating as finance will give the run around.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Needs some patience

Getting product promotions out. Benefits is increased sales

Quantity Surveyor
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Decent and simple to use"

What do you like best?

It is a decent tool, easy to use, gives clear and comprehensive feedback on who, where and when opened, unsubscribed etc. No option to download emai list from ZOHO CMR for free users, but hey, you can not really expect everything not paying for it! Overall very good product for free users.

What do you dislike?

Only paid customers can importcontacts directly from ZOHO

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go for it

Not so much a problem as lack of email campaigns prior to me starting working on it.

Operations Manager
Medical Practice

"Enticing Product"

What do you like best?

Integration with other Zoho products. Allows for all kinds of data being entered once and then shared across Zoho's offerings.

What do you dislike?

Not much stands out as a problem area yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While the app is easy to work with, it is more complex than Mailchimp. Understand that you will need to take a bit more time to go over all the extra features.

Helps me centralize my marketing efforts. It also seems a little less expensive than their competition.

Co-Founder

"Pretty complete email marketing solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to import your existing contacts from CSV and to start using the service. Good statistics and nice Google Analytics integration.

What do you dislike?

The email designer could be more complete. It is lagging a little bit behind the service I was using before. Nothing major though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nice alternative to MailChimp, less expensive and a better Google Analytics integration.

We are able to make effective email campaigns and to measure the engagement and the resulting conversion rate.

Mr

"One of the best campaigning Application"

What do you like best?

User friendly modules, Excellent customer support, Easy Admin Manage pages, High Volume email sending are really easy with this application.

What do you dislike?

Template design is not so customizable or non-attractive temp, Data import and export tool should be modified, reporting statistics should be more accurate and realtime reporting should be enabled

reaching the unreached. Giving awareness to our customers about our upcoming programs and making them as updated about our products and services time to time. This application really helps our sales team to concentrate on their jobs and while they makes the customer meeting, it is easy to convey messages as our customer has already notified about our new products with the Application

Zoho Campaigns Pricing

8.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Email Marketing Category
Do you work for Zoho Campaigns?