Zoho Assist

Remote support with Zoho Assist is simple, fast and affordable. It requires no prior installation of any software and can be run entirely on browser. It is tailored for small and medium business IT support, outsourced IT firms, independent IT technicians and remote PC repair service personnel like you.

Work for Zoho Assist?

Learning about Zoho Assist?

Zoho Assist Reviews

Showing 211 Zoho Assist reviews
Zoho Assist review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Zoho Assist - one of the best remote support solutions"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use - several ways to make a connection - web address, email link or embed on a website. It's important that remote sessions are as simple as possible for the end user to setup.

- Always seems to work; never had a problem getting through a firewall to make the connection.

- Can run as a service and supports admin level commands

- Ability to configure unattended remote session for out of hours work.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on branding when embedding on a web page. Nothing really missing in terms of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial and use it. We've used several remote control products over the years and Zoho works as well as anything we have tried. If you run a full support function/help desk also look at Zoho Desk which integrates with Assist.

Zoho Assist is used for in-house and client support. It allows most issues to be resolved off-site saving on travel and technician time. We wouldn't be able to support clients in remote areas without tools like this. Zoho Assist also facilitates homeworking as we can still provide tech support for staff working from home or co-working spaces.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Assist
Zoho Assist review by Temur D.
Temur D.

"One of the best remote support tools in the market"

What do you like best?

I love ease of use for both, the support agent and customer, especially the way an agent can connect to the user's PC.

The software allows to resolve technical issues in very efficient manner by providing with all the necessary remote connectivity tools required for our day-to-day technical support work. We deal with customers from different age groups and technical skill sets, therefore being able to guide our customers to downloading and running Zoho Assist is very crucial, as it saves our time and energy.

Another good feature is built-in chat, sometimes we may lose our phone connection and chat comes in really handy. From time to time we may need to send large files and Zoho Assist allows to easily transfer files from our desktop to the customer's PC.

I also like that it's portable, most of the users we deal with prefer no to install anything, so they can simply download the application and run it on their PC right away,

When compared to similar remote support in the market, I would definitely recommend using Zoho Assist in daily technical support operations.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit sluggish at times and not compatible with all of the systems, I suggest including support for Chrome OS, as many users are using Chromebooks these days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to check out Zoho Assist via their official website and trust me you'll fall in love with it!

We assist our customers with various technical issues, mostly it's downloading, installing, uninstalling, activating software or registering their account at our online store.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

Zoho Assist review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"The right remote access tool for you!"

What do you like best?

The cost of the subscription is very budget friendly. The ability to have unattended access and technician initiated sessions is great. File transfer, chat, session recording and technician feedback is important. All of the features you want in an easy-to-use package.

What do you dislike?

It is all browser-based. I would like a desktop client for technicians in a call center. I would like the remote user give feedback for review at the end of the session. In full screen - actual size mode the pointer moves the screen too quickly. It was very difficult to navigate the screen. The fit to screen mode was almost to small to work with but I managed to complete the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist is easy to use. I recommend using the Free version for as long as possible. I needed the features of the Standard 1 technician version with the additional Unattended sessions add-on. The session navigation is different from TeamViewer where all of the actions are on the left-side of the screen but can be hidden for more viewing area. Full screen mode is an issue as the pointer moves the screen too quickly.

Standard remote user assistance. System updates, software installation. Saves on drive time and return visits.

Zoho Assist review by Guilherme E.
Guilherme E.

"Assist Anyone anytime! "

What do you like best?

Zoho is simple to use and works at any Operarional system I have ever tried. I can simply generate a number and my client access my widget and downloads the remote access software Which gets deleted after section is finished.

What do you dislike?

My client has to allow Administrator access more than once in the same section and sometimes that gets annoying. I also did not like When my clients have a hard time downloading the sofrware after I have given then my session number, they have to click transfer but after that the software takes a little while to run When speaking of computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend zoho to add extra resources while remote accessing a device, and also show a log small winodws of everything the technician is doing while connected to the client's computer.

I solve anything with Zoho, since I can restart clients computer and wait for it to come back, I can Solve Printer issues, I can solve even DNS issues sometimes, Zoho does connect right after internet is back and running and I don't even notice my session has been cut off.

Zoho Assist review by Lisa T.
Lisa T.

"An often complicated process designed with simplicity in mind."

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to deploy company wide. Even for those that are fairly computer illiterate, all I need to do is simply send a link to their email. From there, they easily follow the instructions provided, and I am able to quickly connect and offer support. Unlike another very popular application I used to use, I have never had a client not be able to figure it out. So offering remote technical support has become a much better experience for the client (and for me!). Finally, the pricing is very reasonable for the features.

What do you dislike?

Would like it if they would make it possible to transfer more than just one file at a time with the file transfer tool. Sometimes we need to transfer several files and choosing just one at a time can make it cumbersome and time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to try, and I highly recommend you do. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of use.

I use it to provide computer and training support for company's employees (and every once in a while, I use it to help out a friend whose machine has been compromised or social media account has been hacked. lol).

Zoho Assist review by Jaswinder M.
Jaswinder M.

"Like to access computer single click"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is very simple to setup and very easy to understand by non techie person. it is more reliable then team viewer and very easy to install client agent by deployment., and i can access all over world and multiple technician can access , i love price wise as well . also liked central portal and i can buy lot of other applications under one login .speed is very fast to access unattended machines, i tried , team viwer, goto my pc which is very Expensive, LogMeIn and lot of other programs . but i loved Assist Zoho.Great value for money to remotely assist and ad-hoc access to our in-house and BYOD computers. We're also now using unattended access which has been a great time-saver and works reliably even when changing users and rebooting. Includes easy connection options via web browser.We manage our time more efficiently, and our users are far more productive with their time both with and away from their laptop while the work is being done.

What do you dislike?

right now I am in love with it. i am very excited with this software, i did not see any dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a clean interface, easy access, and a product your users do not have to think through to use - this is hte product to use. It's VERY simple, yet very powerful and effective.

I am managing a florist shop and will manage three location's solve printer issue,POS issues

Zoho Assist review by Holly B.
Holly B.

"PERFECT FOR Remote Help Desk Support"

What do you like best?

Unattended access has drastically changed how my small IT department (3 employees) handle our 200+ employees. We are able to work on our users laptops without them having to be on spot, and this works out well for all of us. We manage our time more efficiently, and our users are far more productive with their time both with and away from their laptop while the work is being done.

What do you dislike?

You have to set up a wake up timer within the BIOS of each machine, and that can only be done with laptops on site. While I set up new laptops going out the door, I cannot set a laptop to wake on LAN if it's already out in the field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to fix Windows Update issues, add software, and reconfigure laptops for new users when a former user has left the company. Only 60 users are on campus - the vast majority of our users are out in the field. Being able to support remotely has kept the help desk from being swamped on days when our employees come to the home office for meetings.

Zoho Assist review by Andrew J.
Andrew J.

"Saving me time and Money."

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist is very user friendly and is easy to deploy / manage. It is also a lot cheaper than other products on the market and makes it easy to pay via monthly payments which a lot of companies do not.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of lag issues from time to time but that will mainly be down to the clients internet but the program doesn't handle internet blips too well. But its easy to get around and not really a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test it out in real scenarios and see if it measures up against your current product.

I am having to do less travelling and can provide a cheaper service to my clients because there are no fuel charges to pass on.

Zoho Assist review by frank a.
frank a.

"Surprised at the features for the Price"

What do you like best?

Affordability, ease of connection, having the ability to download to my customers a customer widget to connect to me (at least after generating a code), excellent support their 'chat' support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

not having a widget for the customers to directly connect to me without generating a code first, can only receive 40 files at a time (got around this by zipping up the files i want to upload). file transfers can be made a little easier (side by side folder view for transfers)

Recommendations to others considering the product

zoho has a nice trial program and i also really like their 'chat' support, they have been very responsive, try it out

I am a software developer so it allows me to connect to my clients to transfer files, update, and train. the main benefit is the amount of money i am saving over my previous provider.

Zoho Assist review by Phil A.
Phil A.

"Great functionality and easy to connect"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to get customers to connect, usually taking a matter of minutes - either by sending them to the website or emailing them directly from the system. It's easy to use and fully featured.

What do you dislike?

There is no "pause" session functionality which would be a welcome addition. Currently, we have to reconnect each time, which is only difficult when carrying out longer support issues on servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very powerful and I would certainly recommend it. There are lots of features which puts it up there with the best solutions.

We are helping users with IT issues as well as servers. It's a powerful tool and works well for our purposes. It's also much better value than our previous solution.

Zoho Assist review by George K.
George K.

"Zoho Assist has come a long way since we last tried it about a year ago"

What do you like best?

The method of connection, and the ability to do certain things, like elevate privileges through UAC work extremely well this time around.

The installation of the client is very simple, which makes it great for users who may not be too computer savvy. Computer reboots, file transfers all work very well also.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things that are still missing:

- When assisting clients with multiple monitors. You can only view one monitor at a time, but not both. This causes us to have to request from the client to move a window from one monitor to another, or otherwise doesn't allow us to see the full picture. Zoho Assist is working on this feature, but no ETA on availability.

- Chat logs are not available from within the interface for auditing purposes. So, you have to make sure to keep track of them offline in the email box where you would send the chat transcript.

- Overall, Assist is still not as feature-rich compared to some others we've used. (i.e: Connectwise Screenconnect, LogMeIn, TeamViewer). However, it is priced way below all the competition, and given that the main functionality works well. we're willing to rid those issue through until resolution. (hopefully soon)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you had tried Assist and got turned off by it over a year ago. Give it another shot. It has really improved.

Don't expect a ton of features of yet, but being a user of many of Zoho's services, I feel that Zoho has indeed upped their game, and development of their products in the recent year or 2. So I'm hopeful that things will come through the pipeline, but a bit of patience will be required.

Assist helps us with screen sharing, and remote control to support our users.

It has also provided a nice integration point with all the other Zoho Products (Desk/SalesIQ) and helped unify these systems a bit more.

Zoho Assist review by David H.
David H.

"Excellent Remote Option"

What do you like best?

While there are several aspects about Zoho Assist that I like, I think that I like the level of customer service I receive the best! Each time I contact Zoho for assistance, I receive a quick, response, which is NOT an auto-reply. They are extremely quick, and provide exceptional service to address my needs.

What do you dislike?

So far, there isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist offers FULL functionality during the trial period, to include the widget for your website (easier to send clients to your website). Not to mention, there is a full section for reporting through the portal!

I provide software support for a very intricate system. I NEED remote support capabilities to assist our clients, and don't want to spend a fortune for it. Zoho even offers a widget that we've incorporated into our website.

Zoho Assist review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Fast and easy to use"

What do you like best?

the cost it is much cheaper than gotoassist. The Product is also integrated with Zoho desk easy to launch and there is also a easy to use desktop plugin. There support staff is really friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet it works the same as GoToAssist at least how we use it i had a few complaints about speed in the begging but we have seep to resolve those issues might have been on out client side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would Definitely recommend. Also there support staff is great.

We are a software company that supports hundreds of customers through out the united states zoho makes it easy and fast we are able to take control of out customers system fix the problem and even push out a update.

Zoho Assist review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Quick and Easy, simple licensing"

What do you like best?

As a general statement I like that Zoho Assist, like all Zoho products just work. We're using the Unattended Access and it is much simpler to deploy and manage compared to other products. The simple web or desktop interface let's us name customers computers as we like, group them as we like, and deploy the software as we like.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I do not like so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial. Zoho is great with all their products being actually useful while you try them AND they do not hound you for sales. One thing they do not make clear on licensing. We bought 300 licenses, once I paid I found I could add AND remove licenses for prorated fee or discount. The install is a breeze to deploy or do a 1 off, the interface app is not bulky and does not interfere with other apps. Clean and easy to use. Worth the time to try it.

We have 2 primary techs. We needed both to be able to remote in ant any time to customers computers without having to fight for a license to use.

Zoho Assist review by Richard O.
Richard O.

"Value for useful and reliable product"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using unattended access where possible.

Our computers are in different locations, up to 1000 km away, so remote access for technical support is vital. Zoho Assist enables me to setup new PCs, troubleshoot and reconfigure remotely. Unattended access has simplified access and support.

Zoho Assist review by Sherman R.
Sherman R.

"Zoho Assist Delivers "

What do you like best?

Zoho assist is super easy to use, works even in remote locations like China and is consistently reliable. While I've been a Teamviewer user for many years and like it a lot, Zoho is certain to give TV a major run for their money becuase its way cheaper - $100 for 25 computers per year as opposed to $40 a month and it does all the same basic functions needed for remote computer administration

What do you dislike?

I had one computer that I had accidentally uninstalled the agent but it was not clear for me from the console that this was the error. I ultimately figured out the problem (while I was in country thank goodness) but that was a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Zoho a test. If your situation is like ours as a growing SMB, I think you will find Zoho a valuable addition to your toolbox

Remote administration of desktops, laptops and servers in the USA and Asia.

Zoho Assist review by Linkesh T.
Linkesh T.

"it is easy and user friendly"

What do you like best?

we are using zoho products past 5 years, first we subscribed zoho invoice after few month zoho introduced zoho books once book launch we migrated to zoho books. we are very small company for beginning now we increase people and client . last few days back we purchased zoho desk its coming with free version of zoho assist. my technical teav happy for using zoho assist.

What do you dislike?

we are not familiar for this once we used we can give suggestion or updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

we are beginners once we are happy for this we Will recommend for our clients

We have so many clients for remote support we can mange very easy

Zoho Assist review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"Cheapest solution for remote support, work fine for price and meet our business needs"

What do you like best?

Cheapest solution for remote support of a large quantity of business computer. I also really like the centralized web console where you can manage groups of computers. I also like the remote WOL option, even if it's not perfectly working in all cases. I also really enjoy the fact that I can give a remote access to my console to others technicians. Overall every if Zoho Assist have some limitations, it really meet our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Zoho Assist in general is not as smooth, fast and convenient as other competitive remote support solutions, remote computer display is blurry (even at maximum quality level) and cursor movement is very "jerky". Also, there's way less customizing options for speed, image quality, remote sound, etc., like from other competitors solutions. I also deplore the lack of a real standalone support client on Mac computer (if the technician is using a Mac) and also the Windows technician app is not that much impressive neither, it's more like an app that relay on a web interface on background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist is definitely a great product but it surely need some technical improvements to be as efficient as other competitors such as TeamViewer, Gotoassist, etc.

Need to remotely support 75 computers, both Mac and Windows that are used on the road from several locations, making use of Windows RDP or Apple ARD impossible. I also work with a remote technician which is a sub-contractor for our company and then I can give him a remote technician access to my computers group for remote support of my computer.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Total Control at a fair cost"

What do you like best?

The features available are scalable to any level of networking. We will deploy for a large network this week, after trying a dozen options. The cost if reasonable enough to not cut into the margins.

What do you dislike?

Understandable, but on slower connection, tends to disconnect but reconnections are auto, so not a biggie.

(and very rarely required to connect to a client w inadequate bandwidth)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've been shopping them out, and need control of business, corporate networks, we feel that Zoho can be the most practical and efficient option. We had decided to build our own remote service for our business and lodge on one of our co-lo servers, But so long as Zoho continues to perform like this, and ===the aforementioned policy to help those who can reciprocate, became more cost effective than building our own. We did not have the time to support a similar product if we built it.

Remote access. Dashboard to monitor all aspects of network(s). Using tools to address and identify issues, and upgrade needs.

Zoho Assist review by Sergio P.
Sergio P.

"I find Zoho Assist to be the right tool for remote support"

What do you like best?

Zoho assist works great for one-off support and also for unattended remote access.

What do you dislike?

I would like the software to ask the user if they want to keep it, so the next time they don't have to download and install again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely try their free version to see if it does what you need.

We use Zoho assist to connect to remote users and help them with our software. We use it mostly for support, but sometimes also for training.

We use it with assistance (to connect to a user's computer), or unassisted (to connect to client's servers).

Zoho Assist review by Keith G.
Keith G.

"Amazing, Easy, and Professional"

What do you like best?

I am extremely happy with Zoho as a whole, not even just Zoho Assist. The application is quick to deploy, easy for my customers to either do On-Demand or Unattended Access, which is GREAT from a technology standpoint. The best part as to our growing small business, is the price point. We do not have to worry about spending literally THOUSANDS of dollars on a Cloud or Self-Hosted solution, and I'm talking over $7k for some of these solutions. I extremely love the fact that they offer a month-to-month plan. How are you supposed to grow as a business unless you have capital backing. Zoho makes it easy and allows for my company to grow with intention.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like filling out this particular section, because there's not much of anything to complain about Zoho. Their support team, after requesting an extension and putting in notes about having issues with Mac OS computers not allowing you at the login screen to move the mouse, so an unattended wake-up process isn't the best (with the most recent Mojave OS, so by the time you read this review, it might be fixed)...they CALLED me, and left a voice mail advising of my comments, and some workarounds. Who does that?? THAT'S why I choose Zoho, they truly try to help and care.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a growing business, and don't want to spend a huge amount of money on something that this software can already do, and you want really good support all day and night, go with Zoho Assist. It is WAY above the rest.

I've been able to grow with intention, and offer virtual support, not needing colleagues or associates to be on site all the time at offices, saving me and my company a lot of money. We still do in-person visits every so often, but the amount of money we have been able to save with travel costs ALONE has been incredible, and I cannot truly thank Zoho for offering such a quality product, professional looking, at a great price point, so that someday, my company can help and hire more people.

Zoho Assist review by George Nader F.
George Nader F.

"Excellent product and customer service."

What do you like best?

I like how Zoho Assist has a smooth join support session procedure that is very easy to setup with the customer. The quality and speed is great and is also customizable to adapt to different internet connections. Meaning you can adjust to quality vs speed or vice versa while traveling and using less preferable internet connections.

What do you dislike?

Lack of IOS support feature. Meaning pc/android/mac support to a ios device. This feature is necessary due to a lot of people who would require support are on IOS devices due to their simplicity and easy GUI.

I also don't like how the techs clipboard isn't used to copy and paste into the customers computer. This would be a simple yet handy tool for the typical "Call the IT guy for your username and password" situation where the IT specialist would simply copy and paste the credentials into the client computer and then later send an email with those credentials for future reference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast and efficient, and above all cost effective!

I have mobile sales reps working all over the globe. I use your great product to solve any and all computer issues ranging from virus removal to a simple forgot my password situation. Zoho is also an excellent tool to use as a way to give a tutorial remotely and watch their screen as they ask questions etc.

Zoho Assist review by IT D.
IT D.

"Zoho Assist"

What do you like best?

I love how easily it is for users to download and install the plug in and the fact once the session is over it uninstalls automatically leaving a clean session. I also like the multi-factor option for logging in with a verification code to protect the account. I also like that it works over https to encrypt the session .

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why use other solutions that leave a messy plugin behind. Use this its clean and it works great.

Allows us to give our high level technicians remote access to assist from afar.

Zoho Assist review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"affordable remote software. "

What do you like best?

Mac and Windows support as well as mobile. The customer portal and easy re branding, easy to link to support for clients

What do you dislike?

No MAC application have to use a web browser, and lack of unattended computer access from Mobil app. Would like to see a better way to install unattended access software

Recommendations to others considering the product

the free trial does not show all the benefits that the software can provide. Best priced software that I have found so far.

If you plan on using the mobile app to access any computer with the unattended access software installed you will need purchase the unattended subscription.

Connecting to remote customers for support needs. With this being a web based software I no longer have to switch to a Windows computer to use the software and the connection speed is much improved.

Zoho Assist review by David H.
David H.

"Zoho Assist is my new pick!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist compares favorably to other products I have used.

Thing that I especially like include:

- Cross platform support including Linux. Linux is my primary support console.

- Easy to manage with a nice interface

- Two factor authentication to log in, great security

- Very competitive pricing

What do you dislike?

I truly have to say that at this point I have not found anything that I dislike about Zoho Assist.

My business is primarily built around remote support of my clients. I have to be able to connect to their devices at a moment's notice.

Zoho Assist review by Heinrich L.
Heinrich L.

"Fast, dependable and very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy for end users to use and connect, fast and responsive. Clients find it easy to use and the overall system works great. You can implement a direct link on your website for your clients to enter a code from where the software will then download and install, it will also then connect automatically to your end.

What do you dislike?

Installation instructions for end user side could be easier and faster

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are well positioned with cost and the product offering is really good. You will be more than happy with this product.

Small issues solved remotely now. No need to drive out to a client site. Faster response time to issues.

Zoho Assist review by Anthony V.
Anthony V.

"A great remote software for such a low price"

What do you like best?

ZOHO Assist offers almost everything that other remote softwares offer but at a fraction of the cost. The software is very reliable and easy for our clients to install.

What do you dislike?

There is 1 feature that I would love to have and that is the ability to draw on the remote computer screen. We use the remote software for client trainings and often draw with the cursor on the remote screen to point our clients in the right direction. This would be probably the only thing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers a free trail and there is practically no setup. There should be no reason why you wouldn't want to evaluate this.

Our clients are based all over Canada and we provide personalised training and support. With Zoho Assist, we can quickly setup a stable remote connection. Our clients find it easy to install and the issues with security permissions does not affect Zoho like it does with other remote softwares we have used.

Zoho Assist review by Frank B.
Frank B.

"Good product at great price"

What do you like best?

Ability to connect to people on demand at a relatively low price.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there was a native Mac client for the technician.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial first. I have been using the free version for some time and finally decided it was time to buy. The free version did pretty much everything I needed, but I thought for the price, it was worth it to pay for good software.

I want to be able to give customers live support and see what they are seeing. The interface is simple to use and the customers have little trouble getting the software to run on their end.

Zoho Assist review by Barry L.
Barry L.

"Easy of use, and fully featured"

What do you like best?

Multiple Screen capability & Unattended mode is very good. Point and click and you're in.

What do you dislike?

End users still need to download an agent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Performance is good. Like the Simplistic Interface for the List of computers that one has. It appears to work well with Windows, Mac from what I have seen. Did have an issue with a Mac at one point, and Support chased me to fix the issue, and kept wanting to test until it was resolved. This is unusual these days.

Remote Access capability. We use another Vendors product, but it is sometimes too complex to get people to be able to get a session connected. That just makes the Frustration levels rise. ZOHO's assist, still has a download of an agent to establish the session, but it does appear to be easier to use.

Zoho Assist review by Ariel S.
Ariel S.

"Zoho Assist best companion for my CRM consulting business"

What do you like best?

I love its new remote access for iPhone and Android and its ability to have unattended remote sessions for your internal distributed IT infrastructure .

What do you dislike?

Needs better instructions for remote user ( client ) to install and engage a remote session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist is an affordable well rounded remote support tool. This service comes with an outstanding support from Zoho team for all your support needs. Only advise for new users would be to create an invite email with detail instructions on what to expect and how to enable session ( reality is that NO ONE in the marketplace does it )

Zoho Assist is fully integrated with my Zoho CRM Chat & Desk service tools for my clients who love our response times for paid service level agreements .

Zoho Assist review by J Keith A.
J Keith A.

"Affordable remote support software"

What do you like best?

Zoho software is easy to install and allows me to support multiple organizations without costing too much.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with the software that I could not figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is a well put together system that allows admins to maintain multiple organizations without breaking the bank!

I multiple clients with multiple machines with a myriad hardware in between. Most will not pay for more expensive firewalls that allow remote support. Zoho is lightweight and easy to install on the client side. It also allows for grouping so multiple clients can be grouped accordingly.

Zoho Assist review by MohammadAshraf V.
MohammadAshraf V.

"Reliable & Productive Application"

What do you like best?

Great value for money to remotely assist our computers which are leased or owned by org. Unattended access is great time-saver and works reliably even when changing users and rebooting. Includes easy connection options via web browser.

What do you dislike?

Reboot and reconnect isn't always reliable when shared via link but reliability has improved recently (unattended access reboot work fine). Users with repeat sessions often re-download the local app rather than the app running automatically. Desktop technician app does not appear on desktop (e.g. alt-tab) and can't pin to taskbar. When providing support to particular user, every time needs to generate new code.

Zoho Assist review by Saúl L.
Saúl L.

"Very interesting price, but it falls short in features."

What do you like best?

It's price. The multiple monitor support.

What do you dislike?

It's not that ease to use. At first, I did'nt knew where to go or wich tool to dowload to allow my peer to connect to my computer. The same happened to my coworker in order to download the required software to connect to my computer.

At least in the default configuration, there was no visible window, label or something in my screen that indicated me that my peer was still connected to my computer. We think it's vital for our customers to easily see if one of our technicians is connected to their computers at any time.

I got in touch with a Zoho representative with this issues and got no response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate first, use in both directions, you as a technician and you as the person who recives support.

We are a small ISV, we need a tool to give remote support to our users.

Zoho Assist review by Derrick W.
Derrick W.

"Great alternative to Teamviewer, GoTo Assist, etc"

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist has many of the same great features you'd find in products like Teamviewer, but substantially cheaper. The unattended remote access deployment is light years easier than Teamviewer (and you don't have to buy the most expensive license to do it either). The mobile app works great, multiple monitor support, sending files, so far it has all worked flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like, even the tech support has been good thus far.

Being able to remote in to staff computers makes updating and support so much easier. I also love being able to quickly address things like "My email doesn't work" from my desk while working on other tasks.

Zoho Assist review by Roger B.
Roger B.

"Managing desktop support costs"

What do you like best?

Have installed several remote support apps, use my mother as tester and she was able to install without calling me so I give Zoho hi marks for being user friendly but the cost was also important.

Was using Logmein and are charging $350 to manage 2 computers remotely.

What do you dislike?

Am concerned that ease of use may compromise security but so far I'm satisfied that Zoho is secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering and test Zoho for yourself, gives your remote access with a smaller footprint.

Ease of use and cost make me decide to use Zoho for my business.

Zoho Assist review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"Affordable remote support option for consultants"

What do you like best?

The software works well, is easy for the end users to launch, and the cost is reasonable per technician

What do you dislike?

The integration with other products in the Zoho environment could be tighter, but they are sufficient for most support calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is not intended for sales demos or on-line town hall meetings. If you need to do remote support for customers, it is an easy deployment and an affordable solution.

We have a number of business customers that require one-off support, most of the time through a remote screen sharing session. Zoho Assist is an affordable way for our team to support our customers in an effective manner.

Zoho Assist review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Excellent Remote Help Desk Software"

What do you like best?

I work remotely and my Marketing Director has the ability to log right into my computer and control my screen. I love how easy it is to just let someone take over and drive. I have only used this software as a user, not an administrator, but I can not speak highly enough about it!

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing that is a little challenging is when you first receive the e-mail with the link to share your screen, you have to download the software and install it. Other than that, once it is set up for the first time, you are good to go!

The benefits are huge with Zoho Assist. I have 2 monitors and my administrator can switch between them very easily. As someone who works remotely, this is a must-have for any business!

Zoho Assist review by Santos F.
Santos F.

"Best remote assist ever!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can remote assist via web browser and app. The best part when setting up unattended access, it is so simple all you do is download the small install and install it. Zoho Assist automatically configures and ties it to your account.

What do you dislike?

For us there is not anything we dislike, for remote IT support it's is perfect and does the job very well!

I need to manage multi-location salons, pos and other support computers remotely and help the staff when needed with user management, account creation, logins, etc...

Zoho Assist review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Zoho Assist Works Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It allows file transfers. Reliable. I am able to attend to clients within minutes and solve their issues faster than it would take me just to get there by car.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. I did have an issue with billing but it was quickly resolved. Other than that, I have not found any faults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best value for remote service. It works well and keeps customer happy.

I have customers that are 40 miles away. I can remote in and control the computers as if I were in front of it. It allows me to give speedy service which, nowadays, is essential for business.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great assistance software and economical"

What do you like best?

The most attractive part is the cost of course.I have compared the features with most of the existing assistance softwares and it is able to match those.

What do you dislike?

The deployment tool is not working. I even asked for a support but it didn't work well. However my organization is small, for larger environment this will be greater tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The zoho assist is highly recommended. I compared with many other market leading remote assistance software and this software matches almost all of them and very less cost comparing to others. It is also designed as so user-friendly.

I am using this for desktop support and server management. The connectivity speed is instant and the app itself is so handy.

Zoho Assist review by Anil B.
Anil B.

"Zoho is the Best"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zoho Creator for over 4 years and now I got into their Zoho Assist remote services. I would say there is nothing better then Zoho as compared to other remote support services. The price is reasonable and support is excellent. I would say one day Zoho will become like Google.

What do you dislike?

Android and IOS version of Zoho Assist is not too good. They need to come up with unattended access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone to try Zoho Assist. I am sure no one would dislike. I used so many different remote softwares before but Zoho Assist is the answers to all what you want. Price wise is reasonable and less expense then other softwares.

We are Management Company and have few offices in NY. It really helps us to login to various office computers.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Good Tool for Economic Cost"

What do you like best?

The Small Size of the Zoho Installer App .EXE. I can sent via email attachment or share a download private link from my Cloud Accounts. Need to test the File Transfer to work like Copy/Paste/Cut using the internal Windows OS Commands. This is the most important part for me. If it cant do it then I need to find another software that can do it. The Full Screen size is not 100% Full Screen Size you have a big box on your left side which I don't find a way to close it and get my Full Screen at real Full Screen Size. Maybe Ill write an email to the company and request some changes to verify how Really Good their Project Team can be. Maybe need a smaller single run client that is below 1MB of size for a more fast and easy Transport and Download.

What do you dislike?

Little Slow in High Data Communication + Cant see the Real Full Size Scree

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheap Price! Some extra features to test and verify how easy and fast it will work on my own needs and demands.

Better Price for more options.

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great value"

What do you like best?

The integrations with 3rd party Helpdesks like Zendesk. Saves so much time

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have an on-premise app to manage unattended access and remote sessions.

Sending keyboard shortcuts is the big one on my wishlist but this maybe just an existing setting we haven't found yet it is still early doors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried this last year when our renewal with logmein was due and I have certainly noticed the progress, it is at a point where we can cope without the missing wishlist items and Zoho are certainly heading in the right direction.

The major benefit is time saving with the Zendesk integration. One click for remote support of a new user is just a life saver.

Also monthly subscription is just amazing compared to logmein and Teamviewer who think they have you as a client forever and give no regard to price adjustment or our cashflow.

Zoho Assist review by Lee M.
Lee M.

"Easy Switch"

What do you like best?

We switched from ISL Online to Zoho Assist.. The easiest transition we have ever done! Our engineers love it! Very simple to use even before we have completed the online training.

What do you dislike?

We have had no issues with the software at all. When signing technicians up, there was an issue with .com and .eu addresses but that was sorted quickly by Puneesh on the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for engineers and customers. Especially the widget that we placed on our website.

We remote onto servers to check on call reporting, voice recording software and other CTI applications relating to business telecommunications

Zoho Assist review by Todd T.
Todd T.

"Provides remote access both attended and unattended."

What do you like best?

As IT guys we like the fact that we can access stations unattended if the user is away. We also like the ability to provide assistance to people outside out network.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that when I remote into my own station from home, and then try to establish another remote session from the target machine that it does not allow this capability where as LogMeIn does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist does what it is intended to. Plus, if you are looking for a good remote access tool that has both the Unattended Access and the ability to offer assistance to users outside of your network this tool will do the trick.

Remote trouble shooting of both users and server maintenance.

Zoho Assist review by Martijn H.
Martijn H.

"Very good alternative for Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

I don't have to think about mismatching versions like with Teamviewer. It's cross platform, quick and stable.

What do you dislike?

The emails sent to clients can look more trustworthy and the application / emails can be in more languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price / quality balance

I need to do remote controlling a lot for my web design agency. Zoho easily solves this problems since I can take over my clients screen my simply sending them a link in the email. Clients fully understand the process.

Zoho Assist review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Remote Support Review From a Professional"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and speed of deployment best.

What do you dislike?

I wish that remote support worked more quickly once the connection is made to the remote computer. I would like more options for fine-tuning display properties, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho Assist remote support software to anyone looking for a lower-cost alternative to LogMeIn Central or Pro.

With Zoho Assist remote I'm able to offer a basic remote-support solution to my clients that doesn't break the bank - mine or theirs. I like being able to embed a link in my website or email a link to customers for ad-hoc sessions.

Zoho Assist review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Great product for incredible price"

What do you like best?

I love being able to help my customers without having to leave my office. It has saved a lot of travel time between clients.

The clients that I have installed unattended remote desktop love that I can remote connect to their system and they do not have to do anything.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes the software is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are hesitating to subscribe to this software because you are not familiar with it, take the leap. This software is excellent, and is a great value.

Using this software has saved my time and money. It is so convenient to be able to assist my customers remotely.

Zoho Assist review by William A.
William A.

"Remote Assist"

What do you like best?

Being able to only have one sign on makes it easier for the team to provide remote support.

Also, being able to group computers by customer and then secure each group provides security for individual customers.

What do you dislike?

Setting up groups was a bit hard to find. Tech Support helped solve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They make it is easy to try this product. Definitely try this product before committing to something more expensive.

This product streamlines the remote access to our customer computers allowing us easy troubleshooting.

Zoho Assist review by John Willis B.
John Willis B.

"Fast and Reliable Support with Zoho Assist"

What do you like best?

The low cost of this application works well for me because I do not believe that I have to spend a lot of money for something that I can use that will give tons of benefits. Zoho Assist is an example of that. For a limited price, it allows me to use it in different OS since it supports all operating systems.

I like the fact it uses increased speed and refresh rate so it helps me resolve different IT issues faster.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it does not work on my gadgets sometimes. I have to rely on the desktop app but it is not too reliable. It keeps on closing down and restarting. This wastes a lot of my time.

I have tried contacting their customer service support about this problem but I did not get any response from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that this is a software that can provide the support desk features that a lot of people are searching for. You can be sure that you will not spend too much on it. Whether you would choose the free version or the paid version, you will still get the assistance you need.

I love the fact that even if I am far away from my team, we are able to relay information with each other like as if we are meeting with each other face to face. This makes it easier to figure out if there are some things that need to be addressed immediately.

Learning about Zoho Assist?

* We monitor all Zoho Assist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.