Zestful Reviews & Product Details

Zestful Overview

What is Zestful?

Zestful—the ultimate employee perk—makes it easy for companies of all sizes to reward their team with the products and services they care about most. It’s employee perks, made personal. Through creative, simple, and powerful technology, Zestful helps employees be happy. With the ability to personalize allowances like recurring rewards and one-time bonuses, we make it simple to value each employee for who they are. Diverse perks for a diverse workforce. That’s Zestful.

Zestful Details

Zestful enables team members to find and book group activities.

With smart balances that renew monthly or yearly, a physical and virtual debit card, and completely customizable rewards, Zestful is the most robust and easy-to-use employee perk platform out there.

Zestful

Showing 20 Zestful reviews
Already have Zestful?
Client Service Associate
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

I like that Zestful provides a virtual card before giving the physical card. The support team is very helpful as well.

The card looks amazing, although I am not sure what it is for since I always use it virtually for lyft and uber only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took about more than 2 weeks to get my physical card sent. But the support was really helpful and it got solved the next day.

I also had an issue with using the virtual card, as some of my transactions on lyft were declined because the card was "invalid" while I did put the right card info. I ended up retyping it again for several times and it finally worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the physical card is a bit too heavy and I'm honestly unsure what it is for as I only use it virtually. More instructions and lighter materials used would be great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used lyft and uber using zestful. It helped me save money. I was also having a problem with receiving the physical card then I contacted Zestful support. I got help the next day and it was finally solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Designer
What do you like best?

I love that there are specific categories that I am allowed to use my perks on. It takes the back and forth out of making sure I am allowed to spend my perks on what my company has set guidelines for. I also love the fact that we are supporting another Colorado startup! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was when I had to make a return that crossed into a new month. Instead of adding the money back to my account (our perk money does not roll over), it went back to my company. It took a few days for it to get cleared up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super easy to use and love having approved categories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are less conversations and discussions happen about what is allowed and not allowed to be purchased. That's a huge win. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Hi, Joey!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

I'm really glad that having a bit of structure within the catalog has been positive for you and your company. :)

And thanks so much for your feedback about the returns! Our CTO and Support team were chatting a couple of weeks ago about how we can make this process smoother for our customers. More to come on this! :)

Thanks again for your time and your thoughts.

We appreciate you!

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Zestful is so easy to use and gives you the flexibility to offer employees fun new perks. Traditional methods can get boring and complicated (partnering with ONE gym, filling out tax forms for subway tickets, etc). This gives everyone the ability to use their perks seamlessly and places that actually benefit us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything is great from the platform to support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zestful is the perfect tool if you are looking for a seamless way to give your employees benefits. It does not take a lot of work on the employer side and easy to users too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started using Zestful to buy our monthly subway cards and for gym benefits. We have been able to add as many gyms as we want and everyone in the office can use it for their different gyms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Claudia, your comments and feedback are so wonderful to hear! Thank you!

I'm so glad your company is enjoying using Zestful for their gym and transit stipends!

Being able to add everyone's gym to give people diverse options for diverse teams is one of our favorite things we do at Zestful!

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We truly appreciate it. 😊

UT
What do you like best?

It's super nice to go out to get food more often and know that it's not coming out of my pocket. I appreciate my company for giving me zestful when I eat out using the card. I also like that there are funds specifically for donating to charities, I get too feel good about myself for helping the organizations that I choose. I also have requested for a few restaurants and products to be added to the zestful network and they were added very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app so that when I am in a restaurant and I wonder "Is this place on my zestful card?" I can check quickly instead of having to type my login info into the mobile site every time and then find the catalog and search for the restaurant. This process takes more than a couple minutes and usually I don't have enough time before I order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get to go out to lunch more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

This review truly warms my heart. Thank you so much for sharing how you use Zestful!

I also really love getting to use my card for lunches or coffee, knowing I'm not tapping into my budget. It feels nice to have someone treat you to lunch. :)

I agree with you that it feels really good to give! We have a charity allowance, and it's one of my favorite things our company provides us.

Your wish for a mobile app will be granted in Q1 of 2020, my friend! 😊📱

We will keep you posted!

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review and for your time. We really appreciate it.

AC
What do you like best?

I like to use this program as a way to differentiate ourselves from other employers and attract top talent. In this competitive hiring market, being able to say we offer "free netflix, etc" is a very cool feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do $50 per month per person, and I always end up with about $6 left, and I can never find anything to buy for those prices. It would be helpful if you could suggest small dollar amount products to purchase. "Hey you've got $6 left on your account and only a few days left in the month. Want to buy XYZ product now?" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for helping you stand out against competitors in the hiring market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring and company culture are the biggest problems this is helping to solve. I was surprised that so many people chose to donate some of their money, and how much that meant to them and how proud they were. It was a really sweet realization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

I love you are using Zestful as a way to treat, recruit, and retain top talent in a competitive hiring market! Who doesn't love free Netflix? 😉

And how sweet is your team to give money they could use on themselves instead choose to provide it to others! I also think that says something wonderful about your culture and the group you've hired.

Ahh, the $6 left over at the end of the month. We hear you and have a solution for you! 😊You can also add your own personal funds to your Zestful card to help utilize every dollar of your allowance! Here's a walkthrough on how to do that - https://support.zestful.com/en/articles/3275904-deposit-funds-to-your-personal-balance !

Some of our customers like to add a reoccurring amount to their personal balance each month for this reason. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out! Support@zestful.com 😊

Thanks so much for your time and feedback! It's truly appreciated.

Selectperson
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

It just works :) This seems simple, but a product that just works is a bit of a miracle in this day and age. I enjoy working with Zestful, and the benefits it provides me at work help support our larger HR goals and make us a more competitive company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not as easy to figure out what a given company that's included in benefits provides. The little blurb is not enough and I spend time going through a lot of links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm learning to draw, thanks to Skillshare! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Hi, Colin!

Thank you so, so much for your feedback!

"It just works." - is an awesome compliment! It's crazy how that might seem simple but it really is a big deal. Thank you so much!

And I hear you on your feedback about figuring out what you can and can't use your funds on. We are working on improving things to make it easier to understand. Thank you for your feedback!

And yay on learning how to draw thanks to Skillshare! That's exciting!

Thanks again, Colin! We appreciate you!

Marketing Team Coordinator
What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use. It's a great way to give thanks to a colleague. Especially at a remote company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found an aspect I didn't like at this point. It's very easy to use and understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! From an employee point of view, it shows how much a company cares about their team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Showing appreciation for your coworkers. Especially working remotely, you often feel you don't have the adequate tool to show how grateful you are. Zestful helps solve that problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Hi, Sarah!

Your moments are so kind and it goes straight to the core of what our team tries to accomplish for our customers.

Thank you so much for recommending people to just - Try it!

Your comments mean the work to us and we are really grateful for your time and feedback. :)

I hope you have an awesome day!

UB
What do you like best?

I think Zestful is a great tool to remind your employees that they are valued. I find it a nice surprise whenever I receive funds, and I find it fun to browse the site and view what I can spend it on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative experience I had was that one time I submitted a new business request for a store that had a great sale. Unfortunately the process took longer than several days, at which point the sale had ended. But, it is totally understandable that the process would take time, and not a major downside. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's such a nice treat to have freedom to choose what you spend the fund on, so I only really see positives and haven't had major issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Thank you so much for your thoughts and feedback!

I love that you find it as a nice surprise at times. It's always great to have those little random bursts of joy pop in your inbox. :)

Yeah, that definitely stunk. I'm so sorry. We're working on creating a better way to track your catalog requests and see the status of requests. We can usually get things added within 3-5 business days but sometimes it might take a little longer.

Thanks for seeing lots of positives with Zestful! We appreciate you! :)

What do you like best?

Each month I get a stipend for health and fitness and education. It can be spent in many places giving me the flexibility to get something I actually need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An authorized retailer allowed me to buy online, but I was rejected in the brick and mortar store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to budget more appropriately in the education and fitness industry because of this stipend. Ive used them at places like gyms, REI, udemy, Amazon, etc. making it super convenient to focus on some life goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Thanks so much for your feedback! It makes us really happy you feel this helps give you the flexibility you need and budget it more appropriately. :)

I'm so sorry about your brick and mortar experience! Sometimes B&Ms use a different merchant ID or name than the online store. We are working on a solution to help make things be seamless. :)

Thanks so much for your feedback and we hope you have an awesome day!

What do you like best?

I particularly enjoy Zestful's platform online. The display is super easy to navigate. Getting my Zestful card shipped to me was super easy. The whole onboarding process is great. Everything is displayed on your main platform in a sleek and strategic way. I also appreciate their emails that they send from the account management side. Super fun and always engaging. Honestly, I do appreciate how customer-focused they are. You can tell by their funny and well-crafted email as well as their platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it is greatly catered to the way you want it set up. However, I would appreciate more content to enhance my usage of Zestful. Right now, I just have what I need. But would love more recommendations as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is honestly a great implementation at my company. Makes me appreciate the organization I work for even more with such amazing perks and resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I appreciate Zestful's ease of use. I have never used a system like Zestful in previous positions so I quickly saw the benefit of compiling everything in one area for finances. While I am not the direct account owner, I can see how my manager has benefited from it being implemented into our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bookkeeper
What do you like best?

When we had an issue, I contacted and right away someone responded and was able to help me. I like the ease of having it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit more difficult to add some local restaurants in our area and we're a smaller area so that doesn't help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this card for lunches within our company. It's always accounted for in our W2's and a budget is maintained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Hi, Jillianne!

Thank you so much for your review! We are grateful you found our support team to be responsive and that you find it's easy to use.

We totally hear you on adding more local restaurants and we are working on a solution for that. Stay tuned! :)

Thanks again for your time and your great review! We hope you have an awesome day!

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

There are so many options for places to purchase from. The website is very easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is very user friendly and has a great interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems! I love that I can add my own money to my Zestful account in case I don't have a large enough balance from the contributions my employer makes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Emma! Your review is so great I want to make it into an ad. ;)

Thank you so much for your support and for letting us be a part of something that makes you happy. :)

We hope you have an awesome day and we're grateful for you!

UF
What do you like best?

The best thing about Zestful is how responsive they are. They react to any question or problems right away! And when I wanted to add my favorite burger joint to their list, 2 days later, there it was!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! Zip, Bupkis, Zilch, Squat, Zero! If you cannot find something to spend free money on, you have a problem! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to recommend additional places to redeem the Zestful $. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It promotes teamwork, appreciation of my employer, and good will towards local businesses where I spend most of my benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love all of the different options available on Zestful. I am more open to trying new things based on the catalog, but all of my favorites are also available if I want to use them that month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still growing the catalog but they are quick to get things added if something that you want to use isn't on there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You're not tied down to using your monthly benefits on a gym membership - there are so many options to choose from based on your lifestyle! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax Analyst
What do you like best?

Lots of relevant choices for using rewards. Super easy to redeem at your favorite retailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t seen a downside. Might be nice to get balances on receipts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes giving peer to peer rewards easy and seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All the great options for places to redeem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything major that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely go with it as it is cost effective for employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps with expenses of eating out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

That's awesome! Thanks for all of the great feedback! We are so glad you think Zestful is great! :)

Hope you have an awesome day!

Customer Service
What do you like best?

I love the variety of vendors and how easy it is to shop using the catalog Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility for local businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helpful for keeping my bonuses separate from my personal finances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Hi, Brandon!

Thank you SO much for your time and your feedback

I love that you find it easy to shop in our catalog! There are so many great things in there. 😊

I totally hear you about the lack of flexibility for local products. We are working on a couple of things to help make that better. Stay tuned! 😉

In the meantime, feel free to add your local favorites to the catalog by going to www.zestful.com/request-product. We will do our best to get them in the catalog and will try to respond within 72 business hours!

Thanks again for your time!

And congrats on all the bonuses. Way to go!

What do you like best?

I like that we can use it so many different places. I like that it’s not just a gift card to one place. Our boss likes to give rewards to team members frequently and we enjoy that we can use this anywhere! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it’s not more widely accepted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s easier to send rewards to team members Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

Thanks so much for your review! I love your boss sends you and your team rewards you can use at the different places you want to instead of it being limited to just one place with a gift card. :)

Regarding it isn't widely, accepted. We have over 2,000 stores in our catalog but we could always use more! Please let us know what's important to you by submitting a catalog request. We can usually get those request in the catalog within 72 hours or so!

Thanks again for your time and feedback!:) We hope you have an awesome day!

UA
What do you like best?

The ability to recognize your colleagues and feel appreciated at your job. I use the rewards to treat myself after a busy week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited options in the Zestful catalogue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are multiple ways to appreciate and recognize employees, but peer-to-peer appreciation improves work relationship and helps the team's morale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashlee Cloud of Zestful

I LOVE that you use it to treat yourself after a busy week! That's so important and exactly what it's for! 😊

That's great feedback about the limited options. If there's anything you'd like to see added to the catalog, please let us know! You can easily submit product requests here- https://zestful.com/request-product .

We can usually respond within 72 business hours. 😊

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Keep treating yourself. ;)

UR
What do you like best?

The upside of Zestful is not having to worry about limits, it keeps track for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zestful is only usable at certain spots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the jump and make life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of spending stipends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Zestful?