Zenplace Property Management Reviews & Product Details

What is Zenplace Property Management?

Our owner portal provides you with up-to-date information on your property, tenant placement, rental income, maintenance and 24/7 communication.

Zenplace Property Management Profile Details

1-5 of 5 total Zenplace Property Management reviews
Owner/ Manager
Retail

"Horrible - stay away!"

What do you like best?

These are con artists - stay away. They have a contract that requires you to perform, but allows them to not perform at all! They screwed up our listing and then effectively prevented our house from being rented for 2 months until we bribed them for almost $1000 to release us from the contract. And this was the best part!

What do you dislike?

Terrible communication - It usually took 2-3 days for them to call back. Thier email process was just as slow. They would promise and then not perform. when we pointed out that they were not performing, the strong arm tactics started - and they were VERY good at this part. They clearly pointed out that they could contractually continue to keep our house from renting unless we paid them to go away.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away

NONE

Owner

"Easy and Effective. Great Experience."

What do you like best?

Easy and Simple. Enabled me to rent my property much faster than usual. Also like the Zenplace rental management platform since it takes care of all the usual things. Cost is very reasonable given all the value. Glad a friend recommended Zenplace to me.

What do you dislike?

Wish they were available everyone since I have other rental units. However I understand they are expanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great experience

Renting my property and rental management issues

Mr

"Easy, Fast and Works Great"

What do you like best?

The functionality of Zenplace is great but I love that I can use it for all my rental units across all of the key aspects of rental ownership. I love that the platform is easy to use, it works and provides great support for landlords.

What do you dislike?

Hoping their platform expands to more markets

Finding great tenants faster, hassle free rental platform

C

"Zenplace make property management easy and effortless"

What do you like best?

The service provides the property owners peace of mind and gives the property owners peace of mind. It screens the tenants and analyzes the property location markets as well.

What do you dislike?

For more traditional renters this process may be complicated and not easy to navigate if the tenant is not technology savy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good product for management of properties to increase revenue and maintain good tenant relationships.

I used this software for a client of mine to help improve their return on a rental property to increase revenue and make sure tenants were screened properly.

Engineer

"Great platform for rental owners"

What do you like best?

Platform is very user-friendly. Easy to set up and get going.

What do you dislike?

Took a few minutes to update all the information

Makes rental management a breeze

Zenplace Property Management User Ratings

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Property Management Category
Do you work for Zenplace Property Management?

Zenplace Property Management Categories on G2