ZeeMaps

ZeeMaps is a company that allows a consumer to make and publish maps that are interactive.

Work for ZeeMaps?

Learning about ZeeMaps?

ZeeMaps Reviews

Showing 20 ZeeMaps reviews
ZeeMaps review by Jenna S.
Jenna S.

"The perfect program to organize different locations."

What do you like best?

The program allows to mark and to control the different locations where the company manages some type of activity, this program has perfect tools to mark correctly the locations and routes of interest, it allows to maintain controlled through a dynamic and personalized map the movements of the company or the routes of work that are carried out, it is an easy program to use that has professional characteristics.

What do you dislike?

The program seems perfect to me, the only detail to take into account is the aesthetics of this, but for me has not been any problem, the most important thing of this are their tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that may seem unprofessional and this could happen by the aesthetics that this has, the important thing about this program is not to be carried away by its appearance because it has professional tools and very advanced to manage and create maps with very good quality, we must take into account all its tools and it is advisable to try it to realize that if it is worth it.

Through the use of ZeeMaps we have been able to improve sales, customers and the organization of the different establishments that the company manages, this program has allowed us to take control of the impact that our company had in the different locations, allows us to point out the different customers or most important suppliers of the company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ZeeMaps
ZeeMaps review by Fabian Z.
Fabian Z.

"Visualize the impact of your company through personalized maps."

What do you like best?

It is a program that has tools dedicated to the management of personalized maps, to mark the different areas of interest of the companies or places where the company has carried out some activity, it allows to maintain a control of the different areas where it has generated the greatest impact. It is a perfect program for any type of company, it offers real solutions.

What do you dislike?

This program has an aesthetics that I really do not like, learning to use it is really easy but the fact of having an old-fashioned interface can reach general confusions when working with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program can be tested without problem, I recommend not to be carried away by its design because despite being outdated in this regard, the program has professional tools to manage maps in an advanced way.

It is possible to mark the sites of more interest for the company, these allows us to take an organization of the different clients and the route that makes the company, we can indicate the activities that are achieved in any location and then make decisions to improve the company.

What Other CAD solution do you use?

ZeeMaps review by Sofia A.
Sofia A.

"An easy and recommended program to use."

What do you like best?

It is a very useful program when it comes to organizing different commercial locations, customers or suppliers, allows you to point out the most interesting places with different options, has different markers and a wide customization of these, has many options that facilitate the work when you create some maps.

What do you dislike?

Should have different plans, which depending on the use that the user will decide which of them best fits your company or work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that offers a simple and useful service, has the convenience of being able to test the program without any payment, it is a program that works excellently in small or medium companies, so it is advisable to try it and then make a decision.

We have managed to improve the organization of the company, we have managed comfortably the different places where some contact is maintained with the clients or suppliers of some services for our company, it has allowed us to mark the sites where the greatest impact for our company has been achieved.

ZeeMaps review by Ibrahim C.
Ibrahim C.

"Organize with this application."

What do you like best?

It has a wide range of features at the time of creating a map, accounts with many features when it comes to personalization, unlimited account when putting markers, you can measure with a very accurate precession the addresses of each point, it should be noted that It is a really easy tool to use allowing this to be used to the maximum from the first moment of use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is the design of the page, although its program is very useful, aesthetically it is very poor, although it has a vague design, it can not be denied that it works without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy to use program that allows anyone to recommend it, has a free service so you can try the program without compromise, giving small businesses the opportunity to test it without problems, it is a very useful program that satisfies the need to organize a good way between the different places where you do business.

We have allowed brand and organize the different sales sites of our company, as well as organize the location of our different sites of interest quickly.

ZeeMaps review by VISHNU K  S.
VISHNU K S.

"Attention hydraulic modellers be pro with ZeeMaps !"

What do you like best?

The best part is that there is no limit for markers per map and the 3-level access control for each map which is Viewer, Member and Admin. The directions from each point can be measured accurately.

What do you dislike?

The worst part is while checking direction from one point to another which is not marked in ZeeMaps it will pop out to google maps to show the distances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use and adding the marks without any limit is one of the major advantage of zee maps and the ease to choose different colours for the markers is wonderful. Even a learner can learn all the tricks in one day.

As a hydraulic modeler whenever I have to mark all the pumping stations, combined sewer overflows, bifurcations to show it to the client, zeemaps helps me a lot to ease the complications in showing the exact locations and apart from that the comments box will helps you understand what the marker is meant for.

ZeeMaps review by Gustavo H.
Gustavo H.

"A map to interact."

What do you like best?

It allows a wide customization of the map, it offers several options to be used in different ways, the personalization that it contains allows a better organization, it is an easy tool to use so you do not need to be an expert to take advantage of the advantages it can give, Another positive side is the possibility of sharing the project.

What do you dislike?

Although it can be shared, it is necessary for the user to have a license, another thing is that despite the different customization options, the program remains unattractive.

It contains necessary functions but I feel that they could add more, I see it a bit limited in the area of ​​available tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unlike other similar applications I recommend this because it is easier to use for anyone, if you know how to take advantage of this program, I recommend paying the license.

I recommend this program for its high personalization when using the map.

It allows to observe graphically the places where more impact was obtained, a map of places where the main places of sale are found, allowing to have everything in view and to take everything more organized.

ZeeMaps review by SheriLynne H.
SheriLynne H.

"Good all-purpose mapping if you don't need anything pretty"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to map out multiple locations, and you can customize pin colors.

What do you dislike?

The map background is *really* utilitarian (and kind of ugly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find ZeeMaps to be a lot easier to use than GoogleMaps. It's more intuitive, I guess - really easy to put in a location (street address or name of town or name of building, even) and place a pin.

Because the ZeeMap results are not terribly attractive, I frequently generate a ZeeMap with all the locations I need. Then I go into PhotoShop, open a state outline, and then add the Zee Map as a layer, expanding it to the size of the state outline so it's a perfect match. With that as a guide, I can place my own map pin image over all the ZeeMap pins, so they are perfectly aligned for each community we have served. Then all I have to do is hide the ZeeMap layer, and then I have an attractive map to use for electronic or printed communications.

ZeeMap also allows you to color-code your map pins, which is great. When I am adding my own pins as above, it's a simple matter of grouping the pins according to color in Photoshop, so I can turn each category on and off as needed.

We frequently produce printed materials that showcase our statewide efforts. ZeeMaps enables me to create an image with pins for a quick visual reference to illustrate our impact.

ZeeMaps review by Cole M.
Cole M.

"ZeeMaps review 2018"

What do you like best?

I love this product “...I have found the user interface friendly and intuitive... Many thanks to Zeemaps for such a great product.” Too many great features to list: mobile friendly, excellent customer support, traffic overlay, very intuitive.

Brilliant service — fair pricing.

For a mid-level web admin like me, this is ideal. Its feature loaded and serves my exact purpose. The initial feedback from my site users is positive. Its always refreshing to find a functioning, bug free, user friendly solution to a problem I’ve been trying to overcome for some months.

Great work Zee Maps.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all, I feel that the developers do a great job of taking the feedback they receive from their clients and implementing them into their future upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their website is fantastic, they are user friendly as we as available 24/7 to help with any questions or issues that may come up. They continuously update their software with updates that come directly from user feedback. They are willing to go above and beyond to help you with anything you need. If the customer service rep doesn't know the answer, they will look it up and get back to you via email or phone

exceptional help to my clients who are potentially looking for specific businesses to open in certain areas depending on certain demographics (roads, restaurants, businesses, etc), private mapping, customizable icons,

ZeeMaps review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great tool for designing interactive maps!"

What do you like best?

ZeeMaps allows high customization once the data has been loaded into the application. It is very flexible and allows one to choose from a variety of colors, regions, media, etc.

This tool is very intuitive and doesn't require a lot of programming knowledge.

Users can be viewers, members or administrators which makes it good for sharing and for presentations.

What do you dislike?

It does require end users to install a license which can make it more of a hassle to share map data. Aside from that though, it is very easy to use.

Zeemaps allows us to creates district maps of our sales territories. We were able to create a document that shows our regions, district and territories across North America. This allowed us to display coverage of sales for the entire company.

ZeeMaps review by User

"Interactive but yet easy to create maps"

What do you like best?

We can create geographical maps out of list of address, like address of customer, office locations, properties list etc. You can source from Excel with all the details like location, street address and city. You can choose to map based on city or street level or postal code level. You can use category details to colour the spots. We can go for custom columns. It will throw for those those it could not locate for manual correction.

We can convert it into PDF or we can create a URL. All the maps that you can be tracked with your login

What do you dislike?

Help options is not useful. sometime it needs manual correction. Some more features needs to be brought in (when compared to software like Tableau) and rich looks need to added

Recommendations to others considering the product

make the maps look more rich look and take this software to next level.

We used it to create maps needed for our slides for presentation or to embed them into the reports sent to large business groups and clients. It is exclusive software to deal with Maps, else it will be difficult to handle address related to information. We have create the maps and shared to other teams via PDF or share the URL. Not just maps, you are actually categorizing the your business specific details. In the tool tip you can provide maximum information while interacting with the maps.

ZeeMaps review by User

"Great online map designing platform"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to create a new map. I just enter the name, set my location, and it does the rest. It even autofills the location based on what I have typed, so I know I'm getting the exact spot I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

Some of the design could be updated. There are a lot of customization features, but not all allow for modern design updates.

This helps if we ever want to create a map design that shows custom routes or legends.

ZeeMaps review by Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.

"Very Helpful Software"

What do you like best?

When planning a trip, it is difficult to try and find the best routes to ensure time efficiency. Creating these maps allows you to do just that.

What do you dislike?

I would like it better with a lower price point because I only used the basic features but would certainly benefit for the other features.

Planning to visit multiple locations when traveling to ensure not wasting time between meetings.

ZeeMaps review by Austin J.
Austin J.

"Great mapping platform "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to create interactive map so easily and effortlessly. I would highly recommend for businesses using architecture or other mapping

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software is a bit laggy and is hard to understand but overall it works great and I would recommend it

Provides huge benefits for a cost-effective way to create interactive maps without a lot of work

ZeeMaps review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"ZeeMaps"

What do you like best?

I thought the user interface was top notch. One of the better resources I've found for map making.

What do you dislike?

The price point is a bit high. It is an incredible resource, but not sure if spending this much per month is a longterm investment we want to make.

I'm in the film business, so we use ZeeMaps to create maps for getting to locations during shoots. It is very helpful for crews who have not been to a specific location before to help them understand where these obscure spots are.

"11 out of 10!"

What do you like best?

Even a lay man who does not have much technical insight can use ZeeMaps as they are so easy to use, speedy and helpful!

What do you dislike?

Till now I was using the free version but suddenly it froze and now is asking me to pay aroung 20$/month to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ready to pay monthly for this application, go for it, its worth it!

It can help make colour interactive maps and put pins in the areas which is a great help for simplicity and interaction.

ZeeMaps review by Fernando Jr L.
Fernando Jr L.

"very user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

i love how the site ia well organized and neat.

What do you dislike?

the only thing i dont like is that there is not enough function.

just some very good location to promote my business. i realized that there are a lot more places i can sell my products

ZeeMaps review by alice C.
alice C.

"interactive maps "

What do you like best?

It is very interactive and user friendly.

You can have 3-level access control for each map: Viewer, Member and Admin

What do you dislike?

not a lot, this map is really fancy and it is developing.

it helps individuals and clients handle locations very well

ZeeMaps review by Danny C.
Danny C.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

The platform was not difficult to learn how to use.

What do you dislike?

Just a few compliance issues that should be fixed

Making interactive maps. Streaming benefits

ZeeMaps review by Dnaja S.
Dnaja S.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Good app I love it it was easy to use excellent

What do you dislike?

Nothing this app is wonderful and manageable

Faster and more accurate GPS

ZeeMaps review by User

"Zeemaps does the trick!"

What do you like best?

Love the heatmaps and marker groups features. Super helpful!

What do you dislike?

Traffic overlay can lag at times...but not super pertinent to my day to day.

Extremely helpful with coordinating carpools and making sure everyone gets to where they need to be.

Learning about ZeeMaps?

* We monitor all ZeeMaps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.