Zabbix Monitoring Solution Reviews & Product Details

network analyst

"Zabbix, the excellence of monitoring"

What do you like best?

zabbix is widely used in the organization to monitor our internal system and to monitor customers, in addition to monitoring, we have access to various information regarding their circuit.

What do you dislike?

I do not like some delay that occurs in some moments related to the circuit of customers, because when it takes to alarm, we take time to give a return to the client and this causes their dissatisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zabbix for all companies wishing to have a monitoring service of their clients and their efficient internal systems in which it leaves everyone totally satisfied.

they help us solve various problems with our clients' circuits, and it has brought many benefits, in which practically all our customers are satisfied.

What is Zabbix Monitoring Solution?

Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source monitoring solution designed to track, record, alert and visualize performance and availability of IT resources.

Zabbix Monitoring Solution Profile Details

1-8 of 8 total Zabbix Monitoring Solution reviews

Zabbix Monitoring Solution Reviews

1-8 of 8 total Zabbix Monitoring Solution reviews
Operador de call center

"One of the best monitoring software"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to have complete control of what's going on with each client, monitoring so that as soon as the client's internet goes out, get in touch and check what's going on, and have access to various circuit information through zabbix.

What do you dislike?

Creating Zabbix metrics suited to your environment can be time-consuming. When choosing a monitoring platform like Zabbix, expect a steep learning curve and invest significant resources to make the tool valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that anyone who does not use Zabbix Monitoring Solution should start using it already, as it is the best monitoring service in my opinion.

With zabbix, we have full control over customer links, knowing everything that is happening, such as packet loss, high latency, among other information.

"Excellent monitoring all the time"

What do you like best?

with zabbix, our monitoring becomes much more effective, since in addition to alerting him in zabbix, he already gives us all the information of the client circuit.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes zabbix occurs to delay alarm a client circuit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zabbix for all companies wishing to have a good monitoring service, which will greatly help to make their customers satisfied.

zabbix helps a lot to avoid problems with customers, because with it, we have all the information of the circuit and we already know what can be happening with the internet link of it.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"PLATAFORM NOC FROM ZABBIX"

What do you like best?

free software tool for network monitoring. It allows to monitor and record the status of several services in a network of computers, servers or hardware of the network itself. It is available under the Free GPL software license. Among its features include, Check the availability and response level of various services such as web services or mail, It allows to obtain statistics how to load a CPU, disk usage, network bandwidth, It allows to monitor services through protocols such as SNMP, TCP, ICMP or SSH and telnet.

What do you dislike?

It is very complex to use,The user manuals are very extensive which makes many users desist from using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By way of conclusion, if you are looking for a new network monitoring tool, either for an installation that does not have a monitoring system or for one that already has a system that you want to migrate, I recommend you evaluate Zabbix

Obviously I can not recommend one of these tools for it would have to know the installation and its features, but from my point of view, with these 3 options you will surely cover your monitoring of networks, and servers.

What did you think of my experience? I hope I can help you in your decision process. Do not hesitate to ask me any questions you have.

I use zabbix to monitor the infrastructure of our company (which is only 6 servers + all the network material). I have had zabbix for more than two years and it works very well. I like the fact that it is all in one application and does not require the installation of tons of plugins. The interface does not win any design awards, but it comes surprisingly well in terms of functionality. I've had some intermittent hardware problems on our servers in the past and having a lot of historical data in zabbix definitely helped a lot in narrowing them.

Some versions seemed to have stability problems and crashed from time to time, but monit took care of that.

I recommend putting zabbix in a separate box (and some hardware of the unarmed server of 3-4 years will work quite well) The application itself is not very heavy, but puts a significant strain on the database (mysql in my case) Save all Historical data is not cheap.

network analyst

"zabbix, the best for monitoring always"

What do you like best?

what I like the most is that monitoring zabbix is always efficient, it effectively monitors our internal systems, as well as some customers we have.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like much that sometimes occurs is that some clients warn because of some latency or inoperability problem, and it takes time to appear in zabbix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zabbix for all companies wishing to have one of the best monitoring tools, in which you have access to your customers' circuit information and internal information.

he gave us several benefits, because we have complete control of our systems due to any problem the zabbix already alert, and we already warned.

Advisor
(10,001+ employees)

"zabbix: Monitoring made easy"

What do you like best?

Zabbix made monitoring easy for Network and applications. It has inbuilt alerts with threshold that can se easily modified and configured as per user needs and using this tool is easy and understandable interface.

With zabbix we can easily change settings as per our needs for alert generation and compatible for Incident Tools as well.

What do you dislike?

IThey can increase more visualisation options in view data option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zabbix is the most widely used product and it helps to keep running your operations without breakage.

We are monitoring our systems to capture the outages and immediate resolution of it.

It helps in notify easily and quickly.

Contact center

"zabbix, efficient monitoring at all times."

What do you like best?

Zabbix is deployed here in the company, and it is much easier to monitor all the circuits of our customers, I like it a lot, because it helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems we face with zabbix here in the company, are delays that it has afterwards, sometimes this problem occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zabbix for all companies wishing to have a good tool to monitor their internal systems and all their clients efficiently.

Zabbix monitoring solves many of our problems, because through it, we already have several customer information, which makes it easier to identify the problem...

"Zabbix, your customer always satisfied."

What do you like best?

we have zabbix here in the company, and with it we have total control over the circuits of our customers.

What do you dislike?

what can be improved on it is a little delay that it has on one or other client circuit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

all who still do not have zabbix in their company, implant it already, because it will help a lot in the monitoring of all the clients.

we solved many client problems with the help of zabbix, as well as alerting the client circuit to zabbix, it still gives us all the information regarding the circuit.

COMLETE

"The solution at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

The best way to monitoring my customers linux servers is ZABBIX ,i can see if the REPLICATION is OK,if the SERVER is ON LINE,just on my screen and more i can solve lot of problems from there!And the best part is i can see the logs.

What do you dislike?

If you dont have internet,theres no much that you can do

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ZABBIX TO LINUX IS FREE AND IS THE BEST TOOL TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS ABOVE DESCRIBED

Well i provide accountancy software to my customers and they need the replication to theyr others locals.

Do you work for Zabbix Monitoring Solution?

Zabbix Monitoring Solution Categories on G2