YouCanBook.me Reviews & Product Details

YouCanBook.me Overview

What is YouCanBook.me?

Scheduling can be easy, customizable, scalable, connected AND secure. With YouCanBook.me, you get: Fast implementation - Be bookable in minutes. Customization - Personalized emails & SMS can send to anyone, at any time during the booking process - and booking pages can match your design and international language needs. Scalability - A booking system that works with teams large and small. Integrations - Directly connect Zoom and Gmail, take payments with Stripe, and use Zapier to connect to thousands of apps you already use. Security - A PEN tested and GDPR-ready booking system helps you stay compliant. Affordability - When you outgrow our forever-free plan, you can get all of our premium features for as low as $8/month (using our 24-month discount).

YouCanBook.me Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Fijian, Maori, Xhosa

YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.

If you need fast-to-implement, highly customizable scheduling (with advanced automation), YouCanBook.me is your best choice.

YouCanBook.me offers more customization and automation options for individuals and teams than you'll see in the competition.

YouCanBook.Me
2011
Bedford, TX
@YouCanBookMe

YouCanBook.me Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the YouCanBook.me community
Have you used YouCanBook.me before?

YouCanBook.me Reviews

Showing 1,359 YouCanBook.me reviews
Showing 1,359 reviews
Already have YouCanBook.me?
What do you like best?

I schedule high school music lessons where students can sign up on a weekly basis for what works in their schedule. This system allows students to choose from the availability I have set and work within their own hectic schedules for a time that is best for them. My attendance rate has sky-rocketed for lessons since switching to this system this year. I am paying for the advanced settings and plan to continue for the foreseeable future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit of a learning curve as you are working through your own calendar to 'talk' to youcanbook.me which can seem backward. I watched the videos to learn more and that does take time to devote to truly learning the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend purchasing the subscription version. It gives far more access to features that are incredibly useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My student attendance rate for lessons is currently at approximately 95% for this school year. This system is allowing families the flexibility to accommodate their schedules. I also have it set up for them to tell me what they have been working on so when we go to their lesson we immediately jump into the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

YouCanBook.me is very versatile, it is a multipurpose software with compelling features that help me to make interview bookings and accurately manipulate the calendar in order to create an excellent organizational plan. Its price is very good, it has a great potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No problems with the software, I have been satisfied with its tools and results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend it because I feel it is applicable for companies with high demand of clients that are not served under a booking system. It will help you get them to adhere to your needs and you will be able to attend to everyone equally in defined times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every day I am using it to book appointments, manipulate the calendar and coordinate events at strategic times. A noticeable advance is stipulated for us in terms of generalised workflow adjustments, in turn reservations increased and customer service went up. We have applied a highly developed work rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I could easily set it up, can add different options & have clients pay before the session. It's easy to change things when I need to.

I like the interface, it's clean & inviting to use both for myself & clients.

It adds professionalism to my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike, just that I don't understand the extras which would probably make my life easier :)

I would like to be able to batch appointment times & got a bit confused with the info :)

I'd also like to be able to use it for programmes with multiple sessions. At the moment I have to call it a one hour session & then have to have a separate free booking for the additional sessions

Being able to use a voucher for discounts would be brilliant :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having my clients pre paid & linking it to FB has been awesome. I love that I can wake up & find bookings. It's my VA lol

Being able to post the link anywhere has made life easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My clients LOVE using this service. I'm a voice actor and I'm busy in the booth - YCBM saves us lots of steps... love the automation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

First of all, I love this service!

Here are the things I'd like for you to know.

--I use YCBM for voiceover sessions. Most of my sessions are 1-hour, so I used to only offer start times at the top of the hour (10am 11am, etc), to make things clear and easy. But some of my clients needed the option of starting on the half hour (e.g.,10:30am, etc), so I recently changed to displaying half-hour increments, even though I still have the system book 1-hr blocks. But some clients get confused, thinking I only offer 1/2 hour time slots or that they have to book 2 slots to get their full 1-hour session. I wish I had a suggestion for how to make that easier for them... I don't envy your job! So far I've been including detailed directions in the paragraph overhead... but some people just don't read well. So if you have any suggestions for me, or can think of a way to deal with that situation... I'm all ears.

--Having a button I can imbed into my website would be fantastic!

:) Chloe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it! It can really save you a lot of time. Just take your time in setting it up. It can be tricky on the back end. Read everything, and consult with customer service if you need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My clients don't have to email me to see my avails, and I don't have to look at my calendar every time and type them out. They can book me right away. I also LOVE the ability to let clients REQUEST sessions rather than confirm them on the site. I like to manually confirm. My workflow is a whole lot more efficient using YCBM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bridget Harris of YouCanBook.me

Hi Chloe- thanks so much for your review, its really helpful to tead about your experience using the tool.

A couple of things - hopefully good news!

You can shorten your link like this: chloetaylor.ycb.me

and that will work in an email - but also check out our embed options for a 'book now' button your website and email signature: https://support.youcanbook.me/article/34-sharing-your-booking-page-online

What do you like best?

The ability to create multiple booking pages means you can use the same interface to manage your office hours and have separate sign-up pages for things like student presentation dates. Another great feature is the ability to create custom confirmation messages. When students book an appointment, they get an auto email with calendar reminders and (if enabled) cancel and rescheduling links that will update your calendar dynamically. Since you can edit the confirmation message, you can put the Zoom (or other online meeting platform) link for your office hours right in the message, without needing to create that meeting and write a separate email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just wish that it were possible to synchronize with my iCal more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've saved tons of time with this system; it cuts down most of the back and forth about office hours by allowing students to select available times and receive Zoom links and calendar reminders in their in box immediately. I also have students book presentation dates on Youcanbook.me, and have set it up to send auto-reminders a few days before their presentation. That relieves me of the burden of having to send those reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, set up and customize. It's also great to be able to make it an extension of my brand and company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not possible to rebook an appointment of different times. For example, I have clients that sometimes have a 30-min call and sometimes I need an hour with them. There is no way to choose one or another without creating a whole new appointment and have to input their contact info all over.

Also, it's frustrating that there is no way to easily choose the length of appointment before booking. Someone has to do the calculations and see if there are two appointments back to back before selecting a time for the appointment.

Sometimes the contact info doesn't populate again when doing a rebooking. I have to log out of the website and log back in before rebooking and their contact info is pre-populated.

When I reschedule an appointment, the time zone is the same as the previously scheduled appointment. However, if I rebook the appointment, I have to manually change the time zone. This is somewhat embarrassing having to ask their time zone every time or risk guessing and getting it wrong. I work with clients all over the US and so this is an issue for me.

It would be nice to have the reminder texts come from my number and allow me to respond directly. Now if I get a text, I have to copy their phone number and/or email from the email letting me know I have a text. This is cumbersome and difficult if I'm super busy.

All that being said, I love having this service and it's been a great addition to my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's so nice to have a calendar that is always up to date and available to everyone. It completely does away with the emailing back and forth when my schedule is in constant flux.

It adds a level of professionalism to my compnay and practice that it really great.

I have a couple of schedulers who put appointments on my calendar and they know that the times listed on there are always accurate. They don't need full access to my calendar and I don't have to share any private information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the time that it saves each day, and the fact that it gives each person that schedules an interview with me an automated reminder an hour beforehand. I like that I can change a lot of the settings in my account and make it work well with my schedule, workload, and availability preference. I like that you can change the color of your calendar when people are looking at it, to make it look cute and fun as well! I like that it's super easy to mess around with the settings, and make each booking form specific to what your needs are for each appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I dislike to be honest. I've been using it for about 5 months now and I don't really have anything negative to say about it. I guess the only thing I can think of that I dislike about it is that sometimes it will say I'm unavailable at times that I know I'm available and my google calendar that it's synced to is empty - but I think that is just some sort of glitch most likely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!!! It's definitely helped so many people at my company and I would recommend it to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to have a lot of back and forth emails with students trying to find a good time that works, and making sure we are on the same page when it comes to time zones, and it would take a lot of my time. Now with YouCanBook.me I can just send them a link and they can schedule an interview with me directly from my link and it'll sync to both of our calendars and time zones. It also sends reminders to the students so that they know they have an interview coming up in case they forget about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to provide students with information regarding your weekly office hours is an absolute game changer! This is especially true during COVID-19 - as I have seen the volume of student emails easily increase by 30% since the pandemic started and the shift to on line courses. As much as I budget time for student questions at the start or at the end of class, having all the necessary booking of a zoom meeting handled by the software and the date and time selected by the student has drastically reduced the amount of time that I was spending trying to find a mutually agreeable meeting time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software setup was just a bit tricky in having the zoom credentials sent at the time of the booking. A simpler process would have been welcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sheer volume of email requests to meet, finding mutually agreeable dates and times, administration of Zoom links; the list goes on and on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is for my students to book an appointment with me. In making sure my students can pick a time that we are both free to discuss their questions and concerns. With so much always changing it helps so much in my job to just be able to update my calendar with my appointments and kids can pick around them so it's a quick and simple process to book an appointment with me so we can check in quickly and easily. If something comes up I can also just change the appointment with the family and not lose any of the information they already submitted to me in the original form. On the form they fill out I can ask them what they want to discuss, how it's best for me to reach them and any other important information for me to know ahead of time to better help them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints! Sorry I like it the way it is. Not sure why you want us to write a lot about things we don't like but find it is really a helpful program that my school uses to help us help our students and their families. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful, haven't had any students or parents say that it is too hard to use. Makes my job as an educator juggling a lot of different projects a little easier knowing I can make and keep appointments easier with using youcanbookme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In solving scheduling issues back and forth trying to figure out a day and time that works best for so many different people. The benefits are that it's easy, quick, and doesn't delay me helping my kiddos. I don't have parents or students say it is confusing or hard to use. It is a great problem to get things done quickly in making appointments but also to remind you that they are coming up if you are also working on something else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can have my teachers book time to meet with me and that it connects with my google calendar. This part of the process is wonderful and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this for over 5 years now and I can't stand how expensive it is to upgrade. Every year I think about upgrading and then check out the prices and it's ridiculous, and I'm more than willing to spend money to upgrade programs or subscribe to programs. This is ridiculous.

Also, I don't appreciate that over the past couple of years that certain options were changed from the free account to premium.

I would LOVE to pay money to upgrade, BUT the amount you ask for is ridiculous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

less expensive to upgrade to wonderful features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Too much money for the upgrade.

Also, I think it's crappy that I have to submit a screenshot to prove I have an account with you when I GOT AN EMAIL from you asking me to submit a review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ben Dlugiewicz of YouCanBook.me

Hi Sarah, first off thank you for using us for the last 5 years. Second while we aim to keep our pricing competitive we understand that it may not be in everyone's budget. With the paid plan you get access to all of our features, including multiple booking links for different projects or needs, Custom Availability to give you more control over when you want to meet, and reminder emails to reduce no shows just to name a few.

Our free option is great too, while limited it can offer a solution for a wide range of scheduling scenarios. The decisions to move free features to the paid plan is never made in haste, but it is a part of business as things change. I am sorry that this may have negatively impacted your experience with us.

CEO
What do you like best?

It is easy to setup. It has a very robust free option. It has a clean interface. It seamlessly integrates with my other calendars and Zoom. I have never had a user complain about it. It is one of those few things that after setup, I have not had to think about since. I have never had to explain to someone how to use it. I just give them the address and they pick a time. Then I go in and setup a Zoom session. Users are also able to edit appointments that they have made which is another nice feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about. It is well designed. I can't think of a feature that I would want that it doesn't have. Actually, it would be nice if it automatically setup a zoom session for me when an appointment is booked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free version and then migrate to the pay version as necessary. Pick the length of the desired appointments and the times that you when you want to be available. After some time you may find that you need to implement some of the more robust features like lunch breaks or breaks between sessions. I have not gotten to this point but may be getting close. You will also need to pick a time zone as it translates time zones when people make appointments.

Look at the features of other services and compare them to YouCanBook.me.

Look at what other calendars you need to integrate with and does that service provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows people to schedule me without the back and forth of when they are available and when you are available. I just give them the address and they pick the time. It also simplifies setup zoom sessions since it integrates with Zoom. It also seems to alert people ahead of time which is another great feature. It makes it easy for people to schedule me and the other members of my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about You Can Book Me is the configurability. Those of you with multiple 'business channels' where you need one solution connected to different calendars will like You Can Book Me. I also appreciate the way you can build the site to match your website/logo color scheme. I like that with YCBM you can choose to either present your calendar availability as the first thing they see or to have your clients/prospects qualify the type of appointment they are choosing first. Not all scheduling tools have this option. I can forget to mention the integration with Zoom and other 3rd party vendors - very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had a criticism of You Can Book Me, it would be that when it generates a unique Zoom appointment (again, a nice feature) it puts the Zoom credentials only on the "Location" section of the invite, instead of putting it in the body or "Description" section. I find that clients often don't see the Zoom credentials to join the meeting unless I copy and paste it into the body. But frankly, some clients would only see the Zoom credentials if I emailed it to them anyway - so not a major criticism to be sure. One might say "just put your 'fixed' personal Zoom credentials in the body of the YCBM response section". But that would mean recycling the same Zoom credentials for each appointment, which I think is a bad idea if want to guarantee a private meeting. Repeated use of static meeting credentials increases the chances of having someone hack your meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You Can Book Me has allowed me to avoid the time consuming process of going back and forth via email with someone - sometimes over several days or weeks - just to schedule one meeting. It also effortlessly helps me to deal with straddling multiple time zones. As some can appreciate, the longer the meeting scheduling process takes, the more likely you are to have to update your availability via email as it's a moving target. YCBM eliminates this problem. YCBM let's a client or prospect 'window shop' my availability as much as they want, when they want, as well letting me have the final say as to whether I accept the appointment, need to reschedule it or if I want to reject it outright - which is nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Systems Engineering Manager
What do you like best?

Very simple to use interface with responsive design. Allows lots of customization options for how you structure and space your appointments. Since our non-profit mostly deals with youth who use this tool to schedule appointments the fact they they can easily navigate the interface is a testament to the simplicity of the UI design. I looked at other tools to accomplish self-service bookings and non compared to the easy of use and feature set for the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None! Hard to beat a service like this for free. An app would be nice but it is not really necessary and would likely add to the cost and overhead. More integrations would be beneficial into additional services. While the free version is really great - especially for free! - some of the paid features would be nice to be able to try out from time to time or when new features get added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The real power of youcanbook.me shines when you let it integrate with your calendar to hold times and meeting details for you making for a almost hands off booking management experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When people want to meet with me I can just sent them a simple booking link and they can reserve a time with me. The system automatically puts the event on my google calendar and users can easily reschedule or cancel their own appointments in a completely self service manner. The spacing of time between events plus the ability to put a certain amount of lead time before people can book you really helps to stop last minute appointments and keep meetings manageable. I've realized a good amount of time saving from not having to go back and forth with a client to set a time that works for the both of us by allowing the system to be completely self service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The multiple booking for one slot functionality! I like that it saves me a lot of time and makes life easier for our customers and candidates. It has helped us streamline some of our workflows- we use it for interviews, meetings, reviews, training sessions and much more.

Saved us hours of time and £££ by cutting out our meeting/interview scheduling! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little bit glitchy and the Google Meets integration sometimes doesn't show in candidates calendars. It would be great to have greater options for the Live meeting integrations (eg Zoom, or Teams- maybe it does and i've missed the memo).

Sometimes the integration with other team members in the workplace is a bit glitchy as well (ie. feeds appointments through to the wrong calendar etc)

The interface could be a little more slick looking. It would be great to have more training videos/tutorials available to learn how to use certain functionalities etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saved us hours of time and £££ by cutting out our meeting/interview scheduling! We have cut down on a lot of our admin processes and can better effectively use that time elsewhere. t has helped us streamline some of our workflows- we use it for interviews, meetings, reviews, training sessions and much more. I like that it saves me a lot of time and makes life easier for our customers and candidates. I have used other calendar booking softwares and I feel that this one had better capability when using it for booking in multiple people at once- ie. for training days/assessment centres/group meetings etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Career Coach
What do you like best?

I love that I can customize the specific work hours, days, times. I love that it syncs multiple calendars into 1 (google calendar + outlook) as different clients use different platforms. It easily manages all these things into 1 so I can be confident when I ask people to select an open time on my calendar, it truly is open! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize a little more like if I had additional availability in a given week, I want to be able to add that on my calendar somehow rather than changing the weekly schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm trying to streamline my various businesses/jobs to combine all my availability so I can easily manage calls for different purposes into 1 calendar and not have to jump around multiple different calendars. Also my full time job uses outlook while my part time job uses google calendar. My husband uses calendar on his macbook so I can easily manage all of these calendars into 1 to be sure I can see my true availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ben Dlugiewicz of YouCanBook.me

Hi Tanya, we appreciate you leaving us a review. It is great to see you able to combine all of your calendars to help give you a true sense of your free time. If you haven't already be sure to check out Custom Availability to help give you more control when you are free directly on your calendar:

What do you like best?

Youcanbook.me is easy to use and yet it has so much flexibility to make every booking link I create have the exact options I need for my complex team and schedule. I can easily update any booking link when something changes with my team/schedule. Youcanbook.me feels intuitive. I'm never searching for how to do things I just do it with a few quick clicks. My customers like it too! They love how it reminds them of their appointment and gives them options to cancel or reschedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any negatives with youcanbook.me and that is the honest truth. We've been using it for years with a team of 5-7 employees and 10+ booking links. We love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out. It's so easy to use and such a complete solution you will love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Youcanbook.me enables our team to sync all our booking calendars so there is no overlap or duplicating of efforts for tech support appointments. We've removed the need for our customers to have to call in to book or manage an appointment. This has freed up our time and streamlined the whole process of customer/tech support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and go back and into edit and adjust the schedule and times according to my needs. It's very user-friendly for the people that need to make appointments. It synchronizes with my Google stuff and Zoom which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Of course you can pay the monthly or annual fees to gain access to many other features, so that would be my only "dislike". I'm sure if I paid for the features, I'd be doing more with it but it's great for what i need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. See if it does everything you need. It's free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this for appointments allows my students to have more ownership and autonomy over making the choice to meet with me. It literally only shows what times are available and so they can just choose the time and date more convenient for them and it eliminates emailing back and forth trying to suggest times that can work for both parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

It´s connection to Google Calendar and the personalized emails remembering the client of the meeting. It does the job of a secretary for 10$, allows a modern, accessible and simple format to a complex task that is organizing schedule. I use it here in Brazil, have all kinds of meeting all around the world and don´t need to worry with Timezone or complicated calls and messages in inappropriated hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think by now they would be able to send a reminder not only by E-Mail, but also using whatsapp, skype or any other highly used message system that doesn´t charge for the service. Don´t get me wrong, E-Mail is great, but specially for people that use other kind of calendars that doen´t speak to the app it works suboptimal. That happens because people in general have their own way with dealing with emails, sometimes checking them only twice a day, and so, a 3h earlier heads up equals nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use 2 reminders: 1 day away from the meeting and 3h before the meeting (if you do online calls, I would advise a 5min early reminder saying the platform and that you are already available - to send a message to you). Experiment with different layouts but the less you change the better. Put your logo. Avoid having more than 3 options of meetings, people get lost, confused and mess up. Be as clear as you can and explaining why you need their E-mail (It is to remind you of our meeting). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I said before It made possible for me to stop messing up with my clients and my own schedule. Now if I want some time alone I block in my agenda and that´s it. I give my clients my agenda and it´s up to them. I´m available whenever they want, so it´s on them. Not only that, but I use it as a sales argument to prove my transparency. You KNOW when I can or can´t talk to you and you have everything you need to have 100% of my attention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.