YodelTalk

YodelTalk is a business phone solution that integrate in chat platforms including Slack, Hipchat or Facebook Messenger that get phone numbers in over 40 countries to start, answer and share calls directly in Slack channels, it joins team chat to manage and coordinate phone calls.

Work for YodelTalk?

Learning about YodelTalk?

YodelTalk Reviews

Ask YodelTalk a Question
Showing 6 YodelTalk reviews
YodelTalk review by Skyler Y.
Skyler Y.

"Rough start, worthwhile product."

What do you like best?

- The Slack integration is amazing, desktop app compliments it nicely given that Slack doesn't have a steady ring.

- Service and settings are pretty simple and straightforward, especially compared to other providers like phone.com.

- The iPhone app is good, again nice and simple.

- Support is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

- As a young service, there are some rough edges as of the time of writing. There were some dashboard interface bugs when we first got started, and some of the initial settings are confusing or difficult to find.

- No Android app (it's in development though).

As a small, rural startup that's bootstrapping our business, we needed something drop dead simple and affordable. We already use Slack as our business nervous system, so Slack integration was a major bonus as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about YodelTalk
YodelTalk review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Need to manage your calls in Slack? Your search is over."

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite part about Yodel is the native support for Slack; it's obvious it was built for it. Any of the team can answer a call, transfer it, join in, and manage it. The browser support makes phone calls easy, and the iPhone app is simple yet performs beautifully.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the Desktop "side" app; it needs a little work, but the integration doesn't require it--it's really just icing on the cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll need Slack--but other than that, it's a great platform that gets better every day.

We needed an inexpensive, easy-to-implement phone system that wouldn't require having one line per user. Yodel solves that, and makes it even more usable with Slack integration.

What VoIP solution do you use?

YodelTalk review by Sally K.
Sally K.

"Great service and business solution to customer service"

What do you like best?

Yodel means that our virtual assistant is able to give great customer support without the need for complicated equipment, because it is all done through Slack and set up through the Yodel interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing ! Everything seems very easy to learn and use. The support is very quick and detailed help has been given, including a Zoom call for guidance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great solution to giving your customers great customer service without having loads of complicated equipment or methods to learn :)

Our customers have their questions answered straightaway, as I was slow to respond at times prior to having Yodel, so we are giving better customer service

YodelTalk review by Administrator

"Perfect Voice Solution For Heavy Slack Users"

What do you like best?

We are a smallish (12 people) team and we are all remote. Slack is the way we all communicate. We are a service based business and we needed a phone number our clients could use. Having a hardware phone system for a remote team seamed like and overkill and our cell phones weren't good enough. That said, we found Yodel and it was perfect because we were able to set up one phone line that would ring centrally in Slack and be transferred to our available teammates. It's a super easy no brainer system for our type of business.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard and set up were a bit clunky at first but you get used to them quickly.

I think the biggest solution was a phone line that remote teams could use as well as having that phone line ring in the place we spend most of our time, Slack.

YodelTalk review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Yodel, very handy for remote working"

What do you like best?

I use it for remote work having two numbers that go to my cell phone while travelling,, Their interface when you log in, is very easy to add voicemails and set times to receive calls and divert them etc

What do you dislike?

that it is so integrated with slack . I would prefer an android app, Although i hear it is on the horizon

Recommendations to others considering the product

their support is marvelous. Ask any question you need to and they get back promptly..

Basically, I like to travel when i work and this makes it convenient to have clients call me while im abroad. What makes it better than skype etc is that is very easy to divert calls to voicemail or redirect to a different employee.

YodelTalk review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Excellent software with integrations, and top notch customer service"

What do you like best?

I like how the software integrates with Dialogflow for a very advanced IVR that is backed by Google AI

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes - the program does exactly what I want it to do

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is awesome, they have great people.

I have over 15 restaurants and I could not set up an IVR to choose all the restaurants. With Yodel's integration with Dialog flow I was able to setup the custom IVR

Learning about YodelTalk?

* We monitor all YodelTalk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.