Y&R Advertising

Y&R is a marketing and communications company that provides services including advertising, digital and social media, sales promotion, direct marketing and brand identity consulting.

Work for Y&R Advertising?

Learning about Y&R Advertising?

Y&R Advertising Reviews

Showing 2 Y&R Advertising reviews
Ashwin p.

"It is one of the good advertising servic that I have I ever approached was a wonderful experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As it was one of the best ever advertising services that I ever approached I did also enjoyed the way they have presented the advertisement and there was a good cordination between the us and the service provider which is usually Y&R advertisement.This also improved the performance of our product in the market,which indeed is a very good achievement which is done through the help of Y&R advertising.

What do you like best?

The best thing that me and my organization liked about Y&R services are that their cordination with the workers and staff that helped me and my organization to promote our products and services to reach higher grades of rating and improve our standard of presentation which is actually considered as one of a pros in using Y&R advertising.This is also one of the best service that I have encountered with.

What do you dislike?

There are also very slight things that I also disliked while using their service.As I encountered Y&R advertising the first time theyou were pretty much expensive for their service's that they intend to give and they charge a quite a lot a money that many organizations may not be able to afford.They aren't very punctual in their work though they provide a very quality service,time is an affecting factor.Thesee are only some of the things that I disliked.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Y&R Advertising
OM
Other in Marketing and Advertising

"Collaboration with Y&R for Client Solutions"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Y&R is the creative agency for a client that my company provides DRTV services for. I've worked with 2-3 people from the team in order to provide feedback on making the commercials more DRTV friendly and adhering to best practices. Additionally, I've worked with the team to traffic the creatives each quarter and give them specific air dates/hiatus dates needed.

What do you like best?

They are very detail oriented, which is very nice in an industry that really needs it. They are a smart group and work well with myself and my team. Their creatives are also amazing-- they very much target the core audience A25-54 in fun ways. I have never run into any issues with them and hope to continue working with them in the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind in terms of any dislikes. Like mentioned above, they are a smart group and we work well together.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Strongly recommend when in need of creative services

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Y&R Advertising for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OpenMoves Logo
OpenMoves
4.9
OpenMoves Services is a digital marketing agency that offers SEO and Pay-Per-Click services.
Walker Sands Logo
Walker Sands
4.8
Walker Sands is one of the fastest-growing PR and digital marketing agencies in the U.S. Through an integrated approach to creative services, we help our B2B technology clients drive awareness, credibility and conversions using strategic public relations, innovative demand generation strategies and creative campaigns.
Boostability Inc Logo
Boostability Inc
At Boostability, our mission is to build an online presence for small business throughout the world by providing effective, affordable online marketing solutions. We can deliver the highest quality online marketing and optimization available to you today at a margin of the cost.
WebiMax Logo
WebiMax
4.8
WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.
CIENCE Logo
CIENCE
CIENCE is human-driven and machine powered managed services for outbound sales. It offers solutions to deliver cost-efficient yet highly-trained research, sales assistance and sales development resources for growth organizations, worldwide.
Disruptive Advertising Logo
Disruptive Advertising
5.0
At Disruptive Advertising, our mission is to improve lives through results based relationships.
OpGen Media Logo
OpGen Media
4.9
We help B2B companies find, educate and convert new customers.
Scripted.com Logo
Scripted.com
3.2
Founded in 2011, Scripted is the leading provider of original written content.
Ignite Digital Logo
Ignite Digital
4.9
Ignite Digital is a Canadian Digital Agency. Our solutions combine content marketing, social media (community managers), SharePoint Website development, enterprise mobile applications to enrich our clients campaigns.
Ogilvy Public Relations Logo
Ogilvy Public Relations
3.6
Ogilvy Public Relations is a commnication agency that specializes in public relations and marketing for the healthcare and technology industries and public affairs.

Learning about Y&R Advertising?

* We monitor all Y&R Advertising reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.