Y&R Advertising

Y&R is a marketing and communications company that provides services including advertising, digital and social media, sales promotion, direct marketing and brand identity consulting.

Work for Y&R Advertising?

Learning about Y&R Advertising?

Y&R Advertising Reviews

Showing 2 Y&R Advertising reviews
Y&R Advertising review by Ashwin p.
Ashwin p.

"It is one of the good advertising servic that I have I ever approached was a wonderful experience"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

As it was one of the best ever advertising services that I ever approached I did also enjoyed the way they have presented the advertisement and there was a good cordination between the us and the service provider which is usually Y&R advertisement.This also improved the performance of our product in the market,which indeed is a very good achievement which is done through the help of Y&R advertising.

What do you like best?

The best thing that me and my organization liked about Y&R services are that their cordination with the workers and staff that helped me and my organization to promote our products and services to reach higher grades of rating and improve our standard of presentation which is actually considered as one of a pros in using Y&R advertising.This is also one of the best service that I have encountered with.

What do you dislike?

There are also very slight things that I also disliked while using their service.As I encountered Y&R advertising the first time theyou were pretty much expensive for their service's that they intend to give and they charge a quite a lot a money that many organizations may not be able to afford.They aren't very punctual in their work though they provide a very quality service,time is an affecting factor.Thesee are only some of the things that I disliked.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Y&R Advertising
Y&R Advertising review by Other in Marketing and Advertising
Other in Marketing and Advertising

"Collaboration with Y&R for Client Solutions"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Y&R is the creative agency for a client that my company provides DRTV services for. I've worked with 2-3 people from the team in order to provide feedback on making the commercials more DRTV friendly and adhering to best practices. Additionally, I've worked with the team to traffic the creatives each quarter and give them specific air dates/hiatus dates needed.

What do you like best?

They are very detail oriented, which is very nice in an industry that really needs it. They are a smart group and work well with myself and my team. Their creatives are also amazing-- they very much target the core audience A25-54 in fun ways. I have never run into any issues with them and hope to continue working with them in the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind in terms of any dislikes. Like mentioned above, they are a smart group and we work well together.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recommend when in need of creative services

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Y&R Advertising for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

360i Logo
360i
3.9
360i is an award-winning digital marketing agency that drives results for Fortune 500 marketers through insights, ideas and technologies.
Epsilon Logo
Epsilon
3.2
Epsilon provides a services including marketing data, insights-strategy, marketing technology, creative services and media reach to create connections between people and brands.
Deutsch Logo
Deutsch
3.6
Deutsch is an integrated advertising, design, and digital agency that provides services including digital, design, full-service production, invention, multicultural marketing, media planning and buying, search, PR, communications planning, experiential and data analytics.
Bulldog Solutions Logo
Bulldog Solutions
3.2
Bulldog is a B2B marketing agency that delivers tech-powered, data-driven campaign experiences.
Pico Digital Logo
Pico Digital
4.8
Specializes in all things internet to help your business build a digital presence.
BBDO Logo
BBDO
3.8
BBDO is a firm that allow companies to create and deliver compelling commercial content.
Integral Ad Science Logo
Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global measurement and analytics company that specializes in building verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to invest with confidence and activate consumers everywhere, on every device.
SensisMarketing Logo
SensisMarketing
3.4
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change on how people think, act, and interact across cultures.
Netstat Space Logo
Netstat Space
5.0
Netstat Space partners with brands to grow visibility, website traffic, and achieve higher search engine rankings through mix internet marketing services. Netstat offers fully integrated SEO and web development solutions to meet the demands of the modern digital ecosystem and to take your growth to new heights.
Blue State Digital Logo
Blue State Digital
We transform how causes and brands engage their most important people.

Learning about Y&R Advertising?

* We monitor all Y&R Advertising reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.