Wufoo Reviews & Product Details

Events & Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I've used WUFOO for years and am continually impressed by its user experience. It's quick and easy to build forms, reports, and notifications. It's an absolute must for any non-profit out there!

When creating a form, you have the ability to quickly drag and drop your questions. Wufoo comes with several question types that can help you collect information quickly. Once completed, you'll have the option to embed your form, on your webpages! They look awesome on Wordpress, by the way!

Their customer service is outstanding as well! We had several issues with other form builders and contacted their team for support. They were not only quick to respond but also very helpful! After they joined forces with other companies (like Survey Monkey), we choose to continue to use Wufoo for surveys because we love it!

As a non-profit (or any industry really), it's a valuable tool in your arsenal to become a more effective organization. Highly, highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something I don't like about Wufoo. If I had to be picky, I'd say branching and logic. They work great but wish it was on the same page as the form builder itself, instead of clicking to a different page. However, our team has used it for years with no issues! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend using Wufoo -- especially to non-profits. If you're concerned with the cost, please ask their awesome team about non-profit rates. The tool does everything you need and more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to securely collect RSVPs, information, feedback, etc. It's a multipurpose tool that helps the organization in almost every aspect of our day-to-day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wufoo Overview

What is Wufoo?

Wufoo is a web application that helps anybody build amazing online forms. When you design a form with Wufoo, it automatically builds the database, backend and scripts needed to make collecting and understanding your data easy, fast and fun. Because we host everything, all you need is your web browser and a few short minutes to build a form and start using it right away. While we've collected a few of our favorite features here, the best way to experience Wufoo is first hand. So be sure to sign up today for free or try out the demo to see how form building was meant to be done.

Wufoo Details
Discussions
Wufoo Community

Wufoo is a web application that helps anybody build amazing online forms.

SurveyMonkey
1999
San Mateo, CA
@SurveyMonkey
1,537 employees on LinkedIn®

Answer a few questions to help the Wufoo community
Have you used Wufoo before?

Wufoo Reviews

Showing 265 Wufoo reviews
Already have Wufoo?
What do you like best?

I have used Wufoo as a form builder for about four years. I like that users can build a form quickly and easily to embed and send in emails or post on our website to reach internal or external constituents. Pretty much anyone in our organization has been able to build their own forms without assistance and with relative ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have many negatives to say. One thing that could be improved is the search function. There is one, but when you have multiple forms created by multiple users on a business account, it can get a bit cumbersome to find the one you are looking for unless you know the name you gave to the form when it was created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation to others is to do your research! Take advantage of a free trial to see if it is right for you. If you are reading this, you have already taken a great first step to learning more. Compare features with other products and then determine if this is the right solution for you. I can say that we have been very pleased with Wufoo and use it on a very regular basis for a variety of needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Wufoo all of the time! We create basic surveys and forms for a variety of needs. It helps us to gather and access content from others quickly and easily and significantly reduces the alternative email communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Analyst
Open Discussions in Wufoo
Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I really like Wufoo structure, since it encourages us all to save those documentation on our desktops and keeps all the data safeguarded in the cloud system in which the database is much helpful to share. More efficient because I can search any information with your tools faster with the google search and implement effective data analysis fees these methods were also conducted with both the Wufoo scheme in a far more cleaner way I like how this all works and how it provides us with such variable tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service may have a negative effect, because of multiple factors, a lot of data, data study or duplicate information, it can be slow to upload information or to send an increased directory in the fog. It is very slow in the cloud, but I believe it can focus on improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend something because it appears to work well because the registry is virtual and in a safer manner in the cloud now, this whole data is protected but also cooperates with its main intelligence agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The database was old for us, some of these are in paperbacks because most of it is in machines and therefore now, we are improving this major issue far more effectively, and we can look for data quickly but in a more practical manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Wufoo interface is really simple to use. I love how many field options they offer. I also like that Wufoo integrates with so many other platforms. I like that I can duplicate a form and move forward with a slightly different version without changing the older version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact that if I decide to delete a field from a form, I lose all the data that previous forms had in that field. UGH! There should be an option to HIDE a field while still retaining the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great form creation tool, and it's super affordable. I've used it since November 2017, and I have few complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wufoo gathers information from my future callers to help me prepare for the call. Without it, I'd go into my calls blindly. Having this information increases my close rate. And since I can have unlimited forms, I can tweak different forms for different callers and scenarios. Very helpful in my line of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

This system for me is different from other survey software, since it has essential tools to create a simple and complete survey that is direct to the users, that's why I like the Wufoo and the system that it offers me because it offers me what I need to create an objective survey where the user answers those questions that I need immediately, in addition to this, add comments in case you want to give any personal opinion regarding the product or the survey that is being carried out in this way, the user is free can offer their opinions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative point regarding the software because it has worked well it is a web application that also has a software application system but this must improve certain points the tools must add more colors texts to beautify the survey that is also attractive to the user and in this way it has been more pleasant to answer it, they are additional characteristics that can add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obviously I recommend the system because it has worked very well, we have seen the changes we have had in the company with respect to the response of our users and they have been favorable, we have not had any type of negative response that harms us, there are different opinions and it is normal Since no one thinks the same it is for this reason that we like surveys and we are very happy that this software is very effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has solved different problems within the company and even in a specific area because we have been able to communicate with our users and ask what points we can improve or change in order to offer favorable results, the surveys in turn have also improved the quality of the products that is to say sales, offers or promotions and in this way being able to be much more aware of what users want I am happy because the Wufoo software with its tools are very basic useful and very easy to use it is not a software that needs knowledge since the use of its system is very interactive, in addition to that it has an analysis system for all those answers that are received and show results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I could find my way around quickly - the tool is well structured and clearly arranged. The ease of creating surveys and the simultaneous view of the finished survey is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think some functions could be extended, especially the mail function and the detail of the reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can create surveys online and ask our customers after the purchase if everything went well. The reporting works well - I can see how many surveys were answered and also if only the mail was opened and the survey was not closed. We achieve high participation in the surveys because they are well designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform gives you the ability to quickly make personalized online forms and upload them to websites, in addition to collecting data, payments, among others. It has a wide variety of templates for creating reports, very good integrations and is easy to use. Improve your marketing and business system.

I must include that the service is attractive since it allows to improve the activity of the new clients and the employees of the company since all can express comments or ideas through the surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the interface is not updated, it is not modern at all, they should improve it for better performance within the platform. The learning curve is not so small if you do not have the necessary knowledge it could be a problem.

Although you can improve by adding more features such as themes, colors, texts or different titles to give greater use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use, it is also very affordable. You can make personalized registration forms and upload them to your website, it provides speed, solid integration and also work fluency, in general it is very complete and versatile, totally recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to quickly collect data and distribute it, as well as providing us with a good distribution of reports. we create custom forms to record our events. It gives us the ability to be versatile and get many benefits from this platform. On the other hand, our development and communication departments thanks to WUFFO is in a process of modernization and speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Wuffo has a very simple interface, easy to use that allows you to make designs to your liking and with tools that help the optimal operation of your work. It allows you to carry out surveys anonymously to provide security to our users and we like that since we have a lot of receptivity and activity within it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative or unfavorable to say to this platform, it has really helped me a lot, although sometimes the images when making form designs do not look as perfect as I would like, but that also depends on other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully recommended, it has its free version and it pays the cost is nothing that can not beat other competition, compared to other platforms that the prices are exorbitant and its final result is not as good as Wufoo's. It is above many software.

For that reason and tools I recommend the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform has given us stability since our users are recurring in filling out our forms and surveys, there is a lot of receptivity because it is also anonymous.

Another important point is the tools it offers, which are very useful for offering quality surveys and with its analysis system to give general results of the surveys sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the Wufoo system because it allows me to save all the information on our computers and the main source of information for the company keeps all the information protected in a cloud system where our entire database is much easier to find the information. more effectively because with your tools I can search for any information in a faster way with the search engine and as well as make service research payments all these processes are carried out in a much simpler way with the Wufoo system I like how it works and the tools so varied that it offers us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A negative point that the service may have is how slow it can be to upload the information or an improved database in the cloud can be due to various factors, a lot of information, data research or duplicate information, all this can affect when uploading the information. in the cloud but it is very slow and I think it can improve, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend the service because it works very optimally because the database is now digital and in a more secure way in the cloud, all this information is protected, its main security service complies with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the database for us was old some is in books and most of it in computers so now we improve this problem in a much more efficient way, now we can search for information in a more concrete and fast way Wufoo does its job with simple tools and useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Director
What do you like best?

Wufoo allows you to make forms in an easy-to-use interface. The best part comes in the branching logic and notifications though! If you have a large organization that needs some automation when it comes to forms, Wufoo can handle it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to pay for more file storage or integrate it with something like dropbox. We often ask for files in our forms but those files are large and the limits restrict what we can and can't upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are pricing plans for all sizes. If you have built-in forms with your website but need a more robust solution, this should do the trick. They offer several embed codes so make sure to test a few on your website. You can also make different styling templates - if it's not working for you, try making a "transparent" template and that should work for most websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wufoo lets us make forms quickly and route information to multiple people depending on responses. It's removed the traditional bottleneck or need or an assistant to manually route information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operational Team Manager
What do you like best?

The ease in which you can create forms is also what I loved about the app, as all of its functions are very well thought out and designed. This helps you create contours without the need for arbitrariness or complex systems, and in a very way that any user doesn't quite know if they've used such a project before they have any problems using app. It also allows you to select responses from such a wide variety of fields, helping the end user to fill out the form more confident due to the difficulty and accessibility they face. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many stuff I can say I haven't liked this technology, it usually provides all that aims to offer anything in the best way possible. One of very few things against someone is its smartphone experience, it isn't as sensitive as I expected so you might claim it isn't fully configured, it poses abrupt glitches and it's a little clunky in general. The default context provided by the form was n’t appealing at all, it looks old also there is no way to customize a new one that would be used as that replacement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wufoo provides great versatility and will fulfill the need for any kind of form that requires development. The quality is not always inexpensive however you this is what you're asking for. To our team, it is profitable our total premium to have a tool that can take our detection, be altered since necessary and work correctly each time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without Wufoo, our annual Youth Conference registrations would be disjointed, and of very inferior quality. Wufoo assists us keep an eye on everybody. Then again, we utilise Wufoo for staff members to ask time off structurally within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesor Asociado Dpt. de Economía e Historia Económica (Fundamentos de Análisis Económica).
What do you like best?

The simplicity with which you can build forms is what I enjoyed about the software, as all its functionality is really well thought through and structured. This helps you to build shapes without ambiguity or complex processes, and in such a manner that every user does not know if they have ever already used such a program before they have no issues while using the app. This also helps you to pick responses from a wide range of areas, such that the end consumer is more relaxed filling out the questionnaire due to the complexity and usability they experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I've have had Wufoo was its endless shifting of updates in thirds, we've been using them for years as a free alternative, yet all of a suddenly would have to charge to proceed on doing what we're doing from the outset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is: The validation email you get while gathering participants' answer forms is far more concise than writing the application inside of Wufoo. I prefer to use feedback emails rather than wufoo, and print or pdf types. I'm not the developer of this role either, just a customer and I'm not exactly what program we 're using for pricing. The website's simple assets are what you need and I will not suggest a premium kit that is costly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without Wufoo, their annual Youth Conference registrations will be disorganized, and of rather low standard. Wufoo lets us keep an eye on everyone. Furthermore, we provide Wufoo for workers to take time off privately within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Wufoo is VERY easy to use in order to spin up forms quickly. I've been using it with several companies and projects that i've worked with, it's priced right and always seems to solve the need. It gives you the flexibility to define all kinds of different field types as well as upload files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Designing the form can get a bit challenging but otherwise, we really like the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wufoo helps our organization to create custom forms without having to involve software developers. This is big since like many organizations, our developers always have multiple priorities. In addition, Wufoo allows the admins to easily view, manage and download the entries that are coming from users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I can make custom options for my surveys and import it into excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The style of the website could be changed. Looks like a game page instead of a professional survey website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a good look at it. It may look childish, but it has everything you need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting survey answers and easily comparing it to the results. I can categorize and analyze the data with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can fill out a form and have it go to many different parties.

This way - with one simple action - everyone instantly knows what to do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my experience - Wufoo has met our needs. I am not aware of any downsides - though as all softwares go - I am sure that there is room for improvement.

For example - I feel that the form interface could use some improvement.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a software like this - I would definitely recommend looking into Wufoo! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a problem that all the various departments were not notified when an employee would leave the company. Now the Payroll department, management, IT, etc. all know as soon as an "exit" form is filled out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IB
What do you like best?

It was quite easy to integrate with our Nimble CRM. Once a form was completed the information was immediately available in Nimble with the right status in the funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It was pretty simple to develop a form and integrate it with our Wordpress web-site. Perhaps they could make it a bit easier to develop the form and associated responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The service worked well for us. It was easy to integrate and it sent a follow up email to the person submitting the form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had been taking form input as an email. We then needed to retype (or cut/paste) the information into our CRM. This was not work that added value.

It is a great benefit to have the information input by the prospect to be directly entered into the CRM and placed at the right point in the sales funnel. It make it easy to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

I loved the varied and useful functionalities it provides, it has metrics that allow to have a data insight such as the response time between each question, user profile, degree of consistency of the answers which avoids the use of bots. It has an anti-spam system that doesn't let emails containing your forms end up in your customers spam folders, causing them to lose a huge amount of unfilled forms. It really is software that provides a toolkit of functions that facilitate and improve the experience of creating and filling online forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is very slow to contact you back, it was necessary to send you up to twice the same question in which I could get answered by one of your agents the next day, so they do not offer a responsive service at all although it should be noted that they do offer me the assistance I needed and the right solution to the problem I had. Its mobile application presents sudden glitches when browsing its functions and some slowness in some cases so it notices the lack of optimization that it has and need to fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wufoo is a software that adapts particularly better in small companies or startups that are very busy taking care of your budget at the same time of incorporating the best tools according to your quality-price ratio, after having said this I can recommend this application to any business owner who is looking for the points explained above in addition to offering customizable qualities in both the creation and design of shapes, a wide variety of payment methods and plans that adapt to the requirements of any user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For a marketing company like the one in which I work which has a significant number of customers who want to carry out market research to be able to count on software like Wufoo has allowed to be more productive and efficient in the delivery and design of online forms that meet all the needs no matter how specific Wufoo is responsible for providing a set of options and features that manage to meet and even exceed all the expectations that you have when opting for a tool like this to the same time that leaves behind the old assumption that filling surveys is a boring task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to duplicate forms that need to be updated for repeat events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't "archive" past events, so everything is always visible. Makes it hard to find current events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great place to start if you need simple registration forms. Very friendly pricing for nonprofits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of our registrations for classes and events is in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

What I liked about the program is the ease in which you can create forms since all its interface is very thought out and organized. It allows you to create shapes without confusion or complicated procedures, all so that any user does not care if they have never used a software like this before do not find any problems when using the tool. It also allows you to choose from a wide variety of fields for answers so that the end user feels more comfortable filling out the form due to the dynamics and simplicity that they observes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things I can say that I did not like this software, it actually delivers everything that offers everything in the best possible way. One of the few points against it is its mobile view, it is not as responsive as I thought and you can tell that it is not fully optimized, presents sudden bugs so in general it is a bit clunky. The default background presented by the forms is not at all attractive, it looks outdated and in addition to this there is no option to configure a new one that would be used as the default. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a program or platform that make form design that would fits your budget and offers good features for multiple answers, customization, flexible payment options then Wufoo is what you need. It is one of those software that does not create much impact in the view but by giving you time to use it you will see that it is an application that will help you add that didactic and attractive touch to all the forms that you make, as well as the possibility to integrate its functions to others software present in your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a small marketing design startup that is in its infancy and one of our first requirements was to acquire affordable software for our budget but still provide above average functionalities to be able to make forms really attractive without making them very complex because of the audience we would be focusing on. Wufoo was the perfect tool with excellent payment plans that fit our budget very well and that its great performance increases our productivity and engaging with our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deputy Director of Operations and Volunteer Managment.
What do you like best?

Wufoo is very simple to use. It's not complicated at all. and I love that you can customize your forms as well. You can even add your company logo;s to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more free features. I also wish that it auto recycled the entry numbers. You get 100 a month free, but the number doesnt reset every month. you have to reset it manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy to use web form program with complete professional looks, and feel, then Use Wufoo. It's Awesome! I've been using it for years with my company, and it's a great and easy program. The other think i love about it, is that it keeps records of every single entry left on your forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

better formatting, more options available them some other ones I've used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

This platform is definatley on the basic side which makes it super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall the platform is win for our internal company surveys. Surveys that are used on the client front sometimes have a a glitchy set up when setting up gating questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are surveying employees through this as well as our datebase on behalf of our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Creative Director, Residential & Unique Building Consultant
What do you like best?

Wufoo is a quick and easy way to make forms, and integrate them into Wordpress, mail chimp and Nutshell our CRM. We absolutely love that we can Capture names off our website, where with one click, they get a thank you note and email, we add them into mail chimp, we capture them into our CRM and make a new lead assigned to appropriate person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far the only issue I have had with Wufoo is the constant moving of features in tiers, we used them as a free option for years, and then all of a sudden had to pay to continue to do what we had been doing since the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily Capturing names off our website, where with one click, they get a thank you note and email, we add them into mail chimp, we capture them into our CRM and make a new lead assigned to appropriate person like I said is our biggest problem solved and benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Youth Pastor