Wrike Reviews & Product Details

Associate - Security Engineer
What do you like best?

Wrike has given an outstanding featured application that helps me managing many tasks together. It is organized and well developed fully featured program. If we look at the main industries almost many industries are using wrike for managing their tasks. It is user friendly and helpful project management solution. It is very easy to follow and track different projects. It fulfills our all needs and gives us a flexible and organized platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me this application is almost complete, it would be great if Wrike improves its search bar results and its quality. Otherwise Wrike is my favorite tool for task management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My entire team is completely satisfied with its functioning. It is a reliable and efficient project management services provider application. Choose this tool if you are in search of a great application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It also helps us in tracking time. This way we can utilize our time in right and appropriate activities and then move on the next tasks. It is a great invention that has proven by giving responsive and professional services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wrike Overview

What is Wrike?

Wrike is the leading enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform that helps companies do their best work — no matter where their employees are based. With many companies moving to a remote work environment for their employees, Wrike is the best platform to ensure collaboration and deliver efficiencies for teams across the enterprise. Over 20,000 customers and more than 2 million users use Wrike to connect geographically dispersed teams and to make sure their entire organizations are aligned, agile, and adaptable. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, professional services teams, and more, Wrike defines the next generation of work management worldwide. Versatility: Wrike is the most versatile CWM platform, delivering advanced work management software that is both powerful enough to meet the needs of the enterprise yet flexible enough for casual project managers in any department. Wrike can be easily configured for any department, team, or work style, enabling anyone to plan, manage, and complete exceptional work at scale. Wrike is the digital workplace that unifies all of the discrete systems and applications used throughout an organization. Wrike partners and/or integrates with all of the best in class tools so our customers can build onto the Wrike platform, making a solution that suits their specific needs. Users will be able to do the work they need to do in their favorite tools, whether that be Salesforce, Microsoft, or Adobe, but all of that work and the data that it produces, is connected through Wrike. The Wrike platform really brings out the best in teams by empowering them with a single digital workplace packed with powerful tools, features, and integrations that enable Operational Excellence. Security: Security is top of mind for just about every company, and Wrike puts your security back into your control. Wrike’s enterprise-grade security features are the most comprehensive in work management space. Wrike has ISO certified data centers in the US and EU and the Wrike platform is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, which demonstrates Wrike’s relentless commitment to protecting customer data and supporting the most rigorous security standards. Wrike is among the very few in the CWM category to achieve this certification, which ensures Wrike has an end-to-end security framework and a risk-based approach to manage information security, and illustrates Wrike’s commitment to a mature and robust security strategy. And Wrike is the only CWM vendor that allows companies to own and manage the keys to their encrypted data, giving them data access control and audit capabilities even though their data is in the cloud. Collaboration: The very way work gets done has changed so much in recent years, especially with most companies in the midst of digital transformation initiatives, that it really necessitates a CWM platform to drive new efficiencies and optimize processes, which has become increasingly mission critical in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace. Wrike eliminates information silos to create a ‘single source of truth’ that everyone can trust to complete their work with confidence. Wrike allows routine tasks to be automated, improving efficiency and enabling teams to focus on more strategic, creative, and non-routine work. Wrike delivers dynamic request forms, automation, templates, real-time analytics, reports, and our ability to connect the data from all the tasks and projects in Wrike. Wrike frees employees from the daily minutiae of work by streamlining effort, automating rote tasks, and delivering invaluable insights. Wrike gives employees and companies the time, information, and freedom needed to be innovative, creative, and strategic. Wrike is available via the web, desktop apps for Macs and PCs, and via mobile apps for iOS and Android. This allows for real time collaboration on the go, keeping teams connected and informed on the latest project updates with in-app notifications. We also offer an offline mode so teams can continue working in Wrike without an Internet connection. Visibility: Business leaders need rapid, high-level views into the status of project portfolios. But on the ground, employees need more tactical tools to help them execute flawlessly, consistently, and at scale. Wrike offers customizable dashboards to bring you specific insights that will help you prioritize your effort to make the biggest impact. Wrike lets you run advanced analytics and choose from a diverse set of graphical ways to best convey the results, regardless of audience. Whether you’re presenting to upper management or looking to gain a deeper understanding of how your team is doing, Wrike gives you the power of a BI tool that you can use. No more waiting weeks for your analytics team to get back to you. “Wrike makes me a much better project manager because I am able to track and monitor all of my projects in one place.” Lisa Matthews, Project Manager, Hootsuite. “Everything I see now in Wrike is live and in its current status, which is a big plus to me. We can jump on the job, look at the last couple of comments on it, and pick up the ball up and run with it from there.” Ashley Risstrom, Senior Production Manager, Ogilvy.

Wrike Details
Czech, Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.

“Wrike is the most versatile and secure collaborative work management platform. It is easy to use yet powerful and flexible enough to meet the unique business needs companies of all sizes and industries. Additionally, Wrike is a truly global solution with full best in class support in 15+ languages across 130+ countries." – Sean Carty, Product Marketing Manager, Wrike

Wrike, Inc.
2006
San Jose, California
@wrike
1,048 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Advanced project management & collaboration tools for Enterprise and SMB.

Wrike Videos

Wrike Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Wrike community
Have you used Wrike before?

Wrike Reviews

Showing 1,381 Wrike reviews
Showing 1,381 reviews
Already have Wrike?
GM
Owner
Response from Kristen Krepich of Wrike

Hi Rachel - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations. Please reach out to us at customerrelations@team.wrike.com and please let us know what we can do to create a better experience for you. We would love the opportunity to make things right if you give us another chance.

Open Discussions in Wrike
Project Manager
What do you like best?

I like to update a project without scheduling a conference. See how a project is going and where the bottlenecks might be. The lack of an own account or license for foreign persons such as our agency. The reporting services were outstanding. This is perfect because I have an intuitive gui that is easy to grasp. It ensures efficient mission and resource control. It is advantageous because it helps my workflows to be streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seemed daunting at first when we began Wrike - it's so extremely adjustable, even with all the features you might get confused. You need to start easy and then expand the structure, according to your needs. Your updates should be corrected, because I am a little behind, making my job a little challenging. I like the feeling of being easier to navigate and of being more fluid in navigation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It saved us a lot of time and money on other systems, but above all it took our business to full cooperation. I now know just where we are, funding, distributing, promotion, HR, growth and more, like much of our companies. This software makes it much simpler and smoother to execute the business successfully. You can even bring all the people in the same position and work together in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had daily progress sessions that took time and now we can see who is working on a project, where they are with the state of a project and where they are going to need support. And where and how does it affect total project results and foresee a bottleneck or delay? Furthermore, it helps one to retain the mission or exercise documentation. This is helpful so we can build systems for analysis. We are able to comment and view files along with files. We can also construct spaces for tracking tasks and knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr Project Manager
What do you like best?

The opportunity to plan and share your own projects with the team. Often delegate roles to handle the staff and those that may assist you in finishing the job. He has managed my team's activities effectively, I can add third partners and monitor a project's immediate output. Before the shipping dates, I will alert my customers. I schedule and my customers chronologically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything I did with the app so far is positive, I have no drawbacks to comment. However, I believe that a way of measuring the platform price based on particular requirements should be developed. The arrangements might not be as versatile as you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a phenomenal tool to centralize and optimize all your projects, I invite you to try it and see for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We also built a good task panel that clearly integrates all tasks. As Wrike has multiple procedures that can be streamlined without being present, the number of projects is higher each week. I appoint civil, design, operational, HR and technical personnel in each project. Wrike's method allows us to have timely input on the success of each new point of sale. This also stops us from getting and moving on repeated texts. All is unified in Wrike now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr Account Director
Project Manager
What do you like best?

I love the project feature. I love it. There are several options that we can explore for our cloud storage, such as a navigation bar and an outline. It is also important to note that Wrike is a tool for easy integration with apps such as SalesForce, Dropbox and other sound systems that allows you to manage any form of project through which GANTT diagrams-linked solutions can be applied and allows a very broad visual monitoring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any of the traits can be called nuisance. Given the broad range of this tool in handling any project type, it can be even harder to produce reports in order to interpret the results without training in the handling of Wrike functions. The level of administrator has permission to access other roles, properties and PM operations so you can quickly lose yourself in Wrike. However, it is a way to customize our environment and the user feedback rather than a machine bug. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful forum and collaboration for big organizations. Organize seminars, courses, talks and business archives in a traditional location. This is why it is one of the leading software on the market, and it also has low cost of service recruitment, so it is necessary to suggest, whether you have issues with project management or program integration, that's why Wrike is perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We also succeeded in addressing a number of market challenges, enabling job scheduling and assaults on other activities. The coordination, review and tracking of the implemented projects, their optimum optical monitoring through Gantt charts and kanban boards, as well as our expansion and progress in marketing, are some of the major issues that we have resolved with this instrument. It may also help us to retain files for each project or operation. This is effective so we can generate analysis procedures. This is successful. We can create files and records and display them. It also helps anyone to create space for monitoring information and projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

In the segment (My to do) I am fond of Wrike arranging my job by due date. When arranged in this manner, I can clearly see what project I have to focus on. One of the things that I most admire about this program is that it provides panels of progress applied to monitor all kinds of operations and thus to encourage monitoring, by highlighting the fact that any worker performs excellent and striking functions, which already combine with emails without excluding the high degree of security, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since it is a program focused on the project administration of each employee of an enterprise, we should stress that it must have functions to accomplish long-term work with high priority of tasks conducted with an advantageous goal in logistics and analytics. On the submission forms I like to be able to double queries. I expend a great deal of time designing the application forms for different divisions and it would be very useful if I could copy the issue from one to the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool to improve efficiency in project management, this is undoubtedly one of the platforms you should consider. It has great features, it is secure, and it is easy to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find out how to prioritize users' activities. We have seen improved contact between our departments. It lets us prevent the abrupt loss of idealized assignments and numerous everyday production activities when we save vast volumes of forced and dangerous work thanks to this framework because this program gives you all the knowledge you need and provides a well structured electronic mail archive that operates on a special platform to enhance our optimization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Initiatives - Program Management Team
What do you like best?

Wrike is incredibly flexible and easy to use. We had our team up and running within a week! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All I can say here is that Wrike's customer and technical support is exceptional and every time I've gotten stuck or didn't think something was possible, I've been guided toward a solution or have been given a decent workaround if something has to go on the backlog. The team is receptive and asks a lot of good questions to understand our unique set-up and problems we're trying to solve. Other than that, it's the double-edge sword situation with updates... there's always so many new features which are great for tech nerds like me but can be difficult to keep up with when you've got so many other things on your plate not to mention needing to get the IT group to install them every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having worked in high-tech for many years, I've pretty much used every work management tool out there. Now that I've joined a large corporation that isn't as high-tech, there was tremendous opportunity to innovate enterprise program management operations. The current initiate is a complex cross-functional implementation with interdependencies amongst multiple workstreams and multiple applications. Informal project plans, dispersed manual processes and a heavy dependence on email and meetings has made it difficult to understand priorities, dependencies and share information in a timely manner. Our goal for using Wrike is to provide a central work management tool that provides visibility into the activities within each workstream to facilitate collaboration across the program while seamlessly integrating all workstream plans into a consolidated program plan. Utilizing Wrike as a single source of truth has reduced email volume and provided real-time information and reporting for data-driven planning and problem solving. It's been a game changer for our team and we're just getting started considering Wrike has so many great features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human resources
What do you like best?

I use Wrike's project management and tracking features and have liked it so far. Compared to other project management tools, I find it to be a very light and easy to use tool. It is web based and I can login with SSO. Send notifications with weekly reports I can create private projects and assign my team. I really liked it when we planned to test a project and didn't want to publish it yet. Able to create custom folders, subfolders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates. Mostly I used a Scrum based schema and it is very convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Training may be needed for new users who have never used project management tools before. Maybe not suitable for startups or small businesses as the learning curve can be too long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I recommend this project whenever I have the opportunity to people from other organizations. It just changed the way I manage projects and communicate with team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

It's better than a workboard or AtTask tool, but it has more than just a basic program such as asana. I like the ease of conversing with friends, the opportunity to pursue my work, and the various suggestions for forward lists, tablets, etc. I like it can be personalized and it can easily be combined with external systems. Wrike provides standardized correspondence and forms for admissions that provide our organization with a standardization degree that we did not previously have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a minor learning curve, and it may be difficult to understand how the tool is most suitable for your company, but integration is simple once you have a strategy. The system is fine, but we need to track the software a bit longer over time. In addition, I assume that you can find many positive things in conjunction with this method, and it is useful and comfortable too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike is very full and simple to use when you are looking for a tool for project management that has excellent flexibility. It can also be useful for a small organization or team that has not enough multifunctional instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We also improved cooperation: If at times 2 workers perform the same job inappropriately due to terrible communication, today we regularly and thoroughly understand each task and the subtask in order to keep it from happening again. Standardized contact to the appropriate stakeholders in our organisation and project accountability. We have many technicians at different locations, and Wrike provides our technicians a way to interact easily and effectively with each other and to personally monitor them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

It has a characteristic that we enjoy as the project tree, because we can literally arrange our work. That is why we buy it, much like a smartphone program, from almost everywhere can we work and use it. There are several improvements in the cloud backup, for example a task bar and a general view we can explore in different groups and teams. Moreover, I can quickly get up to speed and its user interface is good. It is by kanban, tables or lists etc that you can perceive your projects in different ways. Not all operation data equally and these choices are good. These are good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wrike learning process is my only worry. It took a few days to transition to the new way things were handled, and after a few days it was part of the norm. Furthermore, Wrike appears to me to be the best program that can be embedded into a project management formula, since nearly everything is changed and all the tools are perfectly usable for managing the tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wrike will be strongly recommended for companies who want to boost productivity and preserve the completeness of the project and engage their partners in assigned tasks. It works very well if you are searching for fantasy, organisation, traceability and flexibility, because in addition to project management it can be used for all kinds of awareness; it is important that workers edit the documentation together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a homework calendar with deadlines at the start so that you understand the time you have to do the homework from the start and whether the commitment is large or necessary to complete each assignment. It has been created and used for your work and programs. With features and equipment, everything is perfect. For all sorts of firms, this would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The working direction assessments of quality campaigns are established with Wrike, as its instruments achieve power from being handled with operational knowledge, where its functionality of corrective action to optimize promotional operations exercise a rationality of sales approaches and successful funding reconciliation. In order to satisfy the requirements and needs of each PM, we had searched for a full management project kit that produced our PM as an efficient instrument. When we looked at different tech bundles, it turned out that most of them satisfy their needs, but that they were hard for non-designers to use and appreciate. We were very happy that Wrike has a very convenient and user-friendly gui that is communicable for non-PC users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The picture sizes of the Wrike multimedia help introduces an irregularity to the material, since it is unorganized by the combination of active sample encoding resolution and erroneous route simplification in its display format, such that it is impractical to completely screen any audiovisual material sent to my data mailbox, thereby qualifying it for the information. It is easy for me in Wrike on the other hand, at the administrator level, to forfeit my ability to control other projects, tools and PM tasks. Nevertheless, note that it is a means of configuring our environment and user feedback rather than a challenge in this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is easy to implement and use, since we decided to implement it it has worked very well and we have significantly increased our productivity, to make the most of its potential, make all the configurations without haste so you can do everything without errors and that will save you a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Used to describe and establish the organizational rules, including terms of cooperation, intelligent file sharing, secure information delivery, email help handling, feedback communication philosophy, management of sale funding approaches, competent project recruiting tracking, agency resource familiarization, budget reporting, accreditation, and productive event organization. It represents an outstanding contribution to our production resources and an important part of the successes of many projects that Wrike has completed. Without the toolbox, we could not have organized all actions and priorities in the best manner and there is no question that on all tasks completed we would not have achieved an equally successful outcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

By being able to update on a project without having to call a meeting.

Seeing the actual progress of a project, and where the bottlenecks a could be.

Quickly being able to show has the capacity to take on more work, based on what they are already doing.

Having external people, like our agency, collaborate without having to have their own account or license

The My-to-do list is literally how I start my day, as it now has everything I need to do for the day, week and month ahead.

There are so many detailed videos, help sites and even a complete built-in tutorial, that everything you would want to know, can be found in one of their videos.

When you realise that almost everything we do is a project of some sort (as a project has a start and end date), then everything can be done within a proper, solid, stable solution like Wrike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That now, if we do NOT have the projects in Wrike, nobody knows what is going on - our new phased has become "If it is in Wrike, then the team know its Right"

Initially, when we started Wrike, it appeared overwhelming - it is so highly customisable, that you can get lost with all the different functionality. You have to start simple and then grow the system, based on your requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are tons of "project management systems" and we have reviewed many of them, looking for a system that can meet our specific needs. We use Wrike successfully in its core being a Project Management system, but we have also used it, due to its highly customisable workflows, and statuses, as a Bug reporting/tickets system (each ticket has a unique number that goes through a unique workflow). We use it as a Lead tracking system (each new customer has a specific status and workflow), we use it for software renewals for customers (to track annual renewals, their cost, profit and value in the custom calculation fields) .

Basically, having seen and worked with many project management systems, there was nothing that was as customisable as Wrike. It has allowed us to use ONE system, for about 5 areas of the business, that used to have their own systems - Wrike has replaced 5 other software systems.

Its saved us huge time, saved us money on other systems, but most importantly, it has brought a complete collaboration to our company. I now know exactly where we are with almost every single part of our company, from support, sales, marketing, HR, development and so much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capacity management is huge - with numerous team members, we used to have constant Update meetings, which take time, whereas now, we can see who is working on which project, where they are with the status of the project, when they will need help, and when we expect a bottleneck or delay and how this impacts the overall deliverables of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Works nicely to keep track of where the projects are in the process. Keeps all of us on task while managing so many different projects. I like that we can see all the projects in one place and not have to constantly ask our creative team where the project is at. We can go on and look for the updates and see where it is. We are all on the same page when it comes to staying on task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be tedious to find the specific project that you are looking for. Projects sometimes can hide behind other projects so need to make sure that different names are used when adding a project or task in Wrike. I think it will get easier as I get more practice in the system. I need to be patient as I learn more about maneuvering through the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. Take your time to get to know Wrike and learn as you go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project management. Making sure we stay on track with the projects and meet deadlines. It gives us the opportunity to interact with others involved in the project yet make sure that we use our time efficiently. It is a great tool to use to keep the different projects on task. I do like the different alerts when someone has updated the project. It eliminates the extra emails requesting updates on the project and has improved the communication amongst the team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Teams can function with kanban, spreadsheets, or only list views. This variety has made it easier to get on board with several different teams and improved acceptance. I love the possibilities Wrike provides for teamwork as well as their team's high level support. Wrike is an outstanding framework for project management that promises unbelievable simplicity and scalability for any project type for any industry. All the integrations and the perfect way to link function between systems are not to be mentioned. The platform was best used for the service and resources. If in the Circle you cannot find it and notices, everybody is still chatted. A time for use and reporting queries is often very easy to plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adopting and improving management are still a challenge for the technologies we have been using; this is all about our process; if your organization can afford it, Wrike provides multiple service and integration options that can help to minimize the issues. When you start using this method, certain learning curves are not necessarily noticeable. The job process is much more critical than it looks, as the structure drives monitoring, dashboards, sharing and authorisation. I'd like more Microsoft Office / Outlook Calendar symmetry and convergence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leave time before installing more equipment to get to know the commodity. Take the time to assess, review and prepare for how you want Wrike to work in the company. This will ensure the adoption is successful. It's the best product I have discovered to handle all dynamically and online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Silos are breaking down and contact regarding big and small projects is growing. We also worked on introducing different request processes to Wrike and it was beneficial to quantify bandwidth and team growth based on demands fulfilled. Offices, personnel, mission and timetable partnerships and correspondence are also open. Wrike deals with the underlying needs of our organization for project management, but it also encourages visibility and enables promise assurance and acceptance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.