WPX Hosting Reviews & Product Details

What is WPX Hosting?

WPX offers Premium Managed WordPress Hosting with a focus on blistering website loading speed and extreme customer service. WPX is an all in one package for the online entrepreneur and small business owner with a sub-30-second response time on our live chat, free white-glove migrations, enterprise DDoS protection, free custom build CDN (fastest CDN for WordPress), staging area, malware removal and much more. No add-ons, upsells and hidden fees, increased renewal prices and fine print.

WPX Hosting Screenshots

1-25 of 45 total WPX Hosting reviews

WPX Hosting Reviews

1-25 of 45 total WPX Hosting reviews
Blogger

"Amazing website performance and great customer support"

What do you like best?

When I switched over to WPXHosting I was surprised to see that even the performance in the Wordpress dashboard had improved not to mention the overall site speed for my visitors. No more waiting for a page to load in when I clicked a setting to change. When you have limited time to work on your site, even just a few seconds matter.

And the few times I have contacted support, I've received fast, professional help. They don't just tell you what to do, they offer to do it for you.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I struggled for over a year with my previous host and didn't start with WPXHosting from the beginning!

I did have a few problems such as email not working and once an issue with the SSL certificate on my second website. However support took care of both of these issues right away. Problems happen but how quickly your hosting provider can fix them is what really matters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the other reviews and if you want your Wordpress site to run at it's best, get started switching over to WPXHosting. The migration process is simple and they take care of everything.

I switched to WPXHosting to solve two problems: site speed and server resource utilization. Visitors to my websites now get faster page loads and a more responsive navigation experience which has translated to longer visits and a reduced bounce rate. And I no longer need to fight with my hosting provider to continually optimize my site for their lack of server infrastructure as I had to do on my last host.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for the high praise, Marc. Great to read about your WPX experience.

Concepteur-Rédacteur Web freelance
Internet

"The best support I have ever met on the Web and fast servers"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you're never left alone with WPX. As soon as I've got a question or an issue, I click on the chat button, and they are here in less than 10 seconds (not a joke, that's real). I'm really impressed as I had to wait hours if not days to solve a problem with my previous hosting providers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The only thing I was missing at first was the information about the memory allowance limitation on the Business plan. That was not indicated in the subscription process. This limitation of 128 Mo is not enough to run my site because of the Elementor plugin. But the team has quickly solved this issue as well, and for free ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate for one second. It is one of my best moves in the last 10 years of Internet marketing.

No more worries because of technical issues. I can spare time to do my real work: Writing posts. I'm writing twice what I was doing previously because I can concentrate on what is important for my business.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Reading that you can allocate twice more time to your actual business makes us very happy, Stéphane. This is our main goal, we take care of the tech stuff so you don't have to. You are right about the limitation of 128MB/per website on the Business plan. This will be addressed soon. Thank you.

WordPress & SEO Consultant

"Wish I'd Moved To WPX Hosting Before I Did"

What do you like best?

Difficult to choose, so many good points. Being not very technical, so has to be the support team. They are so knowledgeable, helpful and as quick as the hosting.

Problems are generally sorted out via chat there and then, no hanging around waiting for a reply.

The reason I moved most of my sites (the rest to follow) is the independent reviews looking at all points of service. My site speed on all sites has improved dramatically without me having to tweak this and that.

What do you dislike?

Erm, scratches head. Most of my clients want to pay as little as possible for everything including hosting and didn't want to pay the extra when I moved them to WPX, so a small reduction in hosting cost is all I can think of.

Having said that for what you get it's worth every penny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't penny pinch when choosing a hosting company. WPX aren't the cheapest nor the most expensive but they are worth every penny.

Less time trying to sort out problems myself so freeing up the time to get new clients and increase profitability.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for the feedback, Colin. The fact that being with WPX you are able to spend more time growing your business is great to hear. We will continue to support you as much as we can.

Founder
E-Learning

"The BEST Hosting Service I've Ever Experienced!"

What do you like best?

To be honest, my favorite thing about WPX is the outstanding support. I've never seen anything like it in over 10 years as an online business owner. I also love the speed of my websites.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about WPX. That's the honest truth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When it comes to building an business online (meaning, you are truly serious about serving your audience the best way possible through your websites), you cannot afford to pay for a hosting service that is not willing to go the extra mile for you and your business.

I prefer to pay $25 per month with WPX and have no worries, then to pay $10 per month with a cheaper option that do not have any sense of true commitment to their customers. WPX is a complete no-brainer for pros, and especially, if you are a newbie that don't want to face the massive and unavoidable technical headaches that comes with owning a website.

At the end, you need to be very honest with yourself regarding one thing:

Is it more important to you to have real peace of mind and support or the alternative ("save" $15 per month and experience huge stress and frustration because of the lack of support and care)?

I've used many other hosting services throughout the years, but WPX is always there (literally), to help me with any transition or technical issue, if any. They've even offered help on doing things that I was unable to do, because of lack of time. WPX is a perfect example on how any business and hosting company should serve their customers.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Great to hear about your WPX experience, Ricky. We indeed strive to provide the best support possible and to see it pay dividends to our customers is what it is all about. Thank you.

Owner/CEO Galaxy Mobile Network, LLC

"The Best Hosting experience I have ever had - In 30 years!"

What do you like best?

If there is one thing that really stands out at WPX, it is their tech support. There is never a waiting time, the techs are very well educated on WordPress and they will do things most hosting companies won't even discuss. I have been with WPX for over a year now. I have 18 sites, both clients and personal. Every site that I have moved is now loading faster. And I did not move from bad hosting, I moved from WPE. But the difference between the two is striking. If hosting is mentioned in a conversation, WPX is always recommended.

What do you dislike?

I can not say that there is anything I dislike. If there was one thing that would be helpful, it would be the ability to have staging, production and live. But quite frankly there is not one thing that I "dislike" about WPX

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't go wrong here, just do it.

As mentioned above, migrating a site to WPX has given me a speed boost each time. This obviously makes the client happy. However, the biggest benefit I have realized is right back to WPX Tech SUpport. I am a small one-man SEO company in a relatively small market - Montana. The quality of W{X's support is close to having an IT department. They are without any doubt, the best techs I have worked with.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you, Jeff, it means a lot to us. This is high praise for our team and a great motivation going forward.

We offer staging area and the ability to push your newly developed features live with merging the two websites. Is this not what you mention in your comment?

Photography
(Myself Only)

"Why I recommend WPX Hosting"

What do you like best?

I love the great support which is very fast and helpful. I love that my site is now faster and that everything to do with my hosting is now much simpler. I also like that they are continually improving and adding to the service - I have only been with WPX Hosting a relatively short time, yet in that time I have seen improvements to the service like the introduction of their own cdn network to improve site speed even more.

What do you dislike?

I would say that dislike is too strong a word. Sometimes I miss having a cPanel then I remember that I can just ask support so it makes my life much easier and I can break less!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth checking out their services to see if they meet your requirements. Switching to WPX Hosting was very easy and they migrated my sites very quickly. Support is excellent and very fast and responsive.

I have a faster website whilst reducing my hosting costs. The excellent and very fast/responsive support reduces my tech burden

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for sharing, Louise. Reading that we have simultaneously improved your website speed and helped reduce your cost makes us proud of our efforts and eager to keep providing more for less.

Mr

"I love wpx hosting"

What do you like best?

Their support, they respond in less than I minute every time I contact them, everytime i get a technical problem they help me to solve it in questions of minutes.

What do you dislike?

For me I like everything they do, but, I think they could do a little better with a phone support, for people who who desire it, but for sure they have the best support system I ever seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best wpx hosting,If you're serious about Wordpress hosting then Wpx Hosting is the solution. Everything is so simple and easy to use, free ssl forever, they will move your websites and blogs for free.I will recommend to anyone including my own mother.

I am hosting my blogs there, my blogs are faster now, since i started hosting with them i never get hacked, they do some security checkup for me and in case i have any problem or i messed up something they are a chat away for help.

Their support knows what they re doing, unlike most of the companies.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thanks, Lusekelo. Glad that you like our support even if we do not offer phone assistance. We have made it our goal to be quick and effective on the chats so people don't even consider calling an option.

Business Analyst II
Accounting

"Where have you been all my life?"

What do you like best?

I've been with 3 different hosting companies before discovering WPX and can say that this is the best online business investment that I ever made. No doubt about it. The customer service has no competitors. I can't express how time and time again whenever I needed assistance, customer service was always instantly available to help. I don't know how they pull it off, but the level of service in my opinion has been unheard of and would classify the company as being severely under-priced in my book. Hopefully this review will rescue someone from wasting their time and money with another hosting company. WPX hosting is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

I dislike absolutely nothing about this company. The service I received makes it a no brainer to recommend this company to anyone. The only time that I ever had an issue was when the company implemented their own CDN. For some reason it caused a hiccup with some of my network firewalls, but the problem was solved by switching networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This company is a no brainer if you want perfect customer service and a peace of mind about your website's over-all well being.

Speed. I didn't think it was possible to have a fast website until finding WPX. I was greatly frustrated with my pingdom scores and always felt like hosting companies blamed it on everything but themselves. WPX is the real deal when it comes to speed.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you so much for sharing, Everard. Receiving such high praise is amazing and will only make us work harder to keep it up. Thank you.

Emotional Freedom Coach

"Solid, Fast, Professional, Supported"

What do you like best?

It's blazing fast, cloud distribution INCLUDED, well supported and protected, proactive communication, and so so so much less hassle than any hosting provider I've ever used. Hav moved all my sites and consulting clients over to WPX Hosting.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful if it was a bit easier to use G Suite for email. They expect to run the DNS, as most providers do. It was easy enough for me with my background. But their local email handling/support is not sufficient for any significant email-using website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WPX specializes in WordPress hosting, and now with their cloud distribution included, I'm finding the quality and price value exceptional. I've moved clients from several providers over to WPX and all have been amazed especially at the load speed difference on their site ~ just by moving!

I need solid performance around the world since my coaching and consulting clients exist in many countries. I need support when things go wrong by people who really KNOW what they are doing and have an eagerness to fix the issue quickly... and DO.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Hi Rick, Thnk you for the detailed review. It is true that G Suite integration is not as easy as it could be and that is why we offer to do for free for everyone for their websites. We are always looking to improve and this will be one of the things that we will fix in 2019. Thank you and we are super happy to be doing a good job for you.

Founder & Editor

"Continuously Excellent"

What do you like best?

The speed, the ease of use, and the service are unbeatable. I have been with them for years and based on the fact that they ALWAYS stay on top of the newest developments and have never had anything but unbelievable customer service, I can't imagine going anywhere else.

If you're looking for a fast, modern, WP host, WPX is your best bet, and it's really not even close.

I even gave them a video review, which I literally never do.

So, highly recommended across pretty much every aspect of their service offerings.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. They do everything well. I have had issues with other hosts that take forever to resolve, and WPX is just always there to help me. There is really nothing negative I can say about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and sign up already. You won't regret it.

Huge speed increases and a much better use of my time when dealing with my web hosting issues.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you again for the stellar recommendation, Curt. We certainly don't take it for granted and work tirelessly to improve further.

Owner

"Amazing products and more importantly Amazing Customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service from WPXhosting is amazing. I have used many other hosting providers before but these guys just rock it! Always willing to help even if it's not something they "deal" with directly. The hosting is lightning fast as well and provides me and my customer's amazing load times.

What do you dislike?

Currently, they do not have a supported calendar function so I have had to use a workaround for my clients that are cheap and do not have their own email hosting (office 365 or Gsuites).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They stand behind their products and the support is insane. So if you are used to not getting a ticket answered for days or even hours this is a great reason to switch as they answer my emails within minutes (generally) never had more than like 6 hours. And chat support almost instantly. Their tech reps actually know what they are talking about and can fix the problems, not jumping through multiple reps or hoops.

Speed for our multiple websites with a large range of traffic. The customer support is insane for any company! We have solved also having uptime reliability when we had Bluehost or siteground our website seemed to crash often.

"Awesome support!"

What do you like best?

The support staff at WPX Hosting is the reason why I continuously recommend them to anybody who will listen. I'm happy to suggest them anytime there's a discussion about hosting options. Marina and Dian have both been extremely helpful these past few days.

What do you dislike?

There's really no dislikes where WPX Hosting is concerned. Every time I have to deal with them, I'm happy that I moved to their hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you go anywhere else, you will have made a mistake. This is the best host I've seen anywhere.

I'm able to fix almost any issue with the websites hosted by WPX Hosting. If the support staff are not able to fix it, they help me diagnose what the underlying issue is, and that's invaluable. Then I know what sort of help I need to ask for to hire a freelancer to do the more technical work.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Seeing a happy customer is invaluable, Daniel. Thank you for sharing your experience with WPX.

Chief Technology Officer
Oil & Energy

"Fantastic Webhost - Lightyears Above the Rest"

What do you like best?

Coming from another big name host - the customer service is unreal. They are willing to go over and beyond what a traditional host will do. Also, the migration from the old host to WPX was a breeze. What we thought would be the most difficult part of the process was a simple and easy transition. Absolutely Awesome!

What do you dislike?

We did see a definite speed improvement; however running a WooCommerce store we would like to continue to see improvements on the server side to further improve the speed of our site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely switch - everything about WPX is superior to the "Big Guys" in the hosting industry.

1. Better Customer Support

2. Better management portal (compared with the old hosts restrictive cPanel setup) - WPX has a very intuitive interface.

3. Improved speed over our old host.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for sharing, Allen. Great to hear that we have managed to improve your WordPress experience. We know that WooCommerce is very important to a lot of businesses and have planned a very nice feature just for it. Stay tuned for more info soon.

Business Coach | Real Estate Independent Broker
Real Estate

"Their 30 seconds promise is really true!"

What do you like best?

Great Support Team! Helpful, Professional, Fast, Accurate!

What do you dislike?

I dislike Nothing! This is my second year using them and no disappointments. If you come from Blue Host hosting, this is heaven!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First, I thought it's a little pricey considering I was using BlueHost but It's worth every penny, after all your website is your 24/7 free salesman, so it needs to be up and running. I cannot say enough, highly reccomend them.You won't be disappointed!

My website is running all the time, any issues, the support team is right there to solve it. Also, they are backing up my site, providing free SSLs, I can buy my domains from here, one stop shopping.

And most important, I feel that they really care.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Hearing your great experience with WPX makes us very proud and honoured, Violeta. We will make sure to continuously provide the best WordPress hosting experience ever.

E-Commerce Manager

"Amazing Fast and Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

They help at amazing speed even from live chat, you just need to login and ask questions from live chat, and that's all, in minutes you get the answer and the execution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, people discuss about their prices but I think it worths.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a fast, reliable and helpful solution for your hosting needs, I don't think you can find better one. I have tried 10s of hosting companies in 10 years maybe, maybe wpengine may be closer to WPX but WPX is the best.

I have blogs and I also have an e-commerce business on my website, I need a fast and 100% uptime hosting that is also very professional and helpful, WPX was there for me.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for for the feedback, Tahir. Seeing that you have been online for 10 years and WPX is the best host you have found means a lot to us. We will continue to work hard and stay on top.

Angel Communicator

"I could not be happier"

What do you like best?

WPX offers the speed and customer service they promise. On my old host I had database problems frequently. I have never had these caused by WPX. Their customer service is lightning fast, knowledgable and has saved me so much time and frustration. In most cases, they've helped me fix issues within minutes. The ease of use and speed of their own website is fantastic too which saves me time as well! I am delighted with their service.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything yet that I dislike! WPX meets and exceeds expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just switch. WPX is worth the price.

Dramatic speed increase, amazing customer service has already saved me what would have taken days to solve with previous hosting plans.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for the great review, Ann. It's very nice to hear that we are doing such a good job for you.

"Fast and Dependable"

What do you like best?

I've been with WPX for a few years now. The hosting is fast, they're always rolling out new features to make it better, and their support is top notch. Chat support is probably the best in the biz as the agents actually know what they are talking about and are super responsive. I've used their free site migration many times as it's always done quickly and flawlessly. I don't remember any of my sites ever having a downtime so that says a lot.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to find a negative but the back end, while it looks great and is organized well, is a bit slow at times. Also, while I would probably never use it since their chat/message support is so good, they don't offer phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the money, there is no better host once you're past the starter website stage.

I currently host 13 sites with WPX. All load up faster than any previous hosting I've had which contributes to a better user experience and ultimately higher rankings in Google. I've taken advantage of their free site migration and free and easy SSL many times. A great feature is the easy process of creating a staging version of a site which you can work on (ie: to change a theme) while the current site is live. Migrating those changes to the live site literally takes 1 click of a button.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for sharing your WPX experience. Always great to hear from a long-term customer.

Seeing that the effort we put on helpful, fast and knowledgeable support, as well as server speed, pay off is a great motivation going forward. Expect some great new benefits very soon.

Hospitality

"Instantaneous service anytime"

What do you like best?

I'm barely technical so I often rely on the ever-present chat windows on the WPX site. I always receive instantaneous, friendly, non-condescending support from whomever is on duty. It's why I continue to pay more than I would for a more basic webhost. I'm guessing the technical side is great as well, but I wouldn't know.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The service couldn't be better as far as I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I keep saying it - the support is fantastic.

I host five websites on WPX and if I ever have any technical issues I get support right away. There's never any downtime in waiting for support as there is with most other web-based support teams.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you for sharing L.R., our pleasure to be assisting you with anything we can. We like to say that we take care of the tech so you don't have to.

Owner

"Best Wordpress Hosting by a Large Margin"

What do you like best?

State-of-the-art Wordpress cloud hosting with blazing speed. The support team has crazy knowledge of anything Wordpress related.

What do you dislike?

WPX doesn't have a great affiliate program. Not really a complaint, but there are seriously inferior hosting companies out there that only crush it, because of their affiliate payouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's already the fastest WP hosting solution, and have built their own cloud hosting solution to improve the speed. It's fast and only getting faster.

I've been a FT Internet marketer in the fitness niche for 10 years. My main hosting requirements are speed and support. WPX is blazing fast and the support team helps me with any WP issues my site is experiencing.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Indeed we focus mostly on blazing load times and amazing customer support. Super happy to be serving you well, Rusty.

You are right that there are companies that pay out bigger commissions than we do but we try to focus on quality service. Recommending subpar service will catch up to anyone that is solely focusing on monetizing their audience.

Brand Positioning & Communications Specialist

"WPX is a Ferrari service (for a Ford-level budget)"

What do you like best?

The WPX service is insanely good: super-efficient, ridiculously responsive and wonderfully friendly. I have studied and focused on great customer experiences for over 25 years now, and these guys (plenty of women on their team, too, btw) provide one of the top customer experiences I've enjoyed anywhere, in any field.

What do you dislike?

There isn't one single thing I dislike about WPX (and I don't say that lightly).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read the reviews, then give them a serious look. Their free migration, free SSL certificates, performance, price and service are truly world class.

I am not a techie, so I want and need a web host that is super-reliable, utterly safe, and easy for me to use. Plus, help has to be on hand - even for things that the tech crowd find simple and easy. WPX does all of this stunningly well, and on top of that, they deliver sizzling site performance for my websites.

"Best Hosting Company"

What do you like best?

The best thing I absolutely LOVE about WPX hosting is their customer service. They are quick and get down to the bottom of any issues I have very quickly!

What do you dislike?

The storage. I am a photographer and email hoarder ;) and I'm always getting emails about maxing out my storage. I never had that issue with my other hosting company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm able to make changes to my website so much easier now with the help of WPX and as a result, it's helping with the first impression of clients when they land on my website.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thanks for the high praise, Rebecca. Please expect a follow-up from us regarding your account storage. We will try to accommodate your needs.

CEO
(Myself Only)

"Fantastic Hosting, Superior Support"

What do you like best?

It is fast. It is reliable. It is for wordpress hosting the best possible option to choose. Forget about other providers, choose WPX Hosting.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything to mention here. If there is a problem or question than support takes care of it lightning fast.

I am using my websites commercially. In several niches, like Self-Help, Personal Development, Internet Marketing. The benefits are using a stable and fast hosting provider gets you great potential leads to make a success of your Online Business.

"Superb support and hosting"

What do you like best?

Round the clock fast support. They know their stuff and have fixed every issue that's come up.

What do you dislike?

There's been periodic technical issues where a site would go down and then back up minutes later. It appears to have been another site on that server having heavy traffic. WPX said they fixed it and it has definitely improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's no reason not to switch if you're in the market for a host. They transfer you in for free (most hosts charge per site), they have instant tech support chatting available, and great hosting speed and features. They keep taking the speed to new levels.

Easy hosting. They transferred in my sites for free. Very fast speed for my sites. I don't worry so much about hosting issues.

Freelance Developer

"Support and performance are the best out there. "

What do you like best?

I love the response time and outstanding quality of the support team. They really know their stuff!

What do you dislike?

I was a little scared that phone support was not available but after thinking about it, I prefer chat and it’s ability to share links and screenshots.

I host around a dozen sites and my old hosting was increasing there price and their support quality was dropping drastically. When I searched for an alternate, I gave WPX a shot and a year later I highly recommend them!

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you, Addison. Hopefully, we will continue to do a good job for you for the years to come.

President

"WPX - The best around!"

What do you like best?

The best support in the industry. Professional and very prompt. Never a wait time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...I have been using them for a few years and I have had No problems!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try them out...you will not regret it. More expensive than some of the cheap hosting options but you get what you pay for.

I needed a reliable hosting company and WPX meets all of our needs for hosting. They are always improving, upgrading and staying on top of the latest technology.

Response from Tommy Baykov of WPX Hosting

Thank you, Christopher. It's always nice to hear from a satisfied, longterm clients.

WPX Hosting Pricing

9.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Managed Hosting Category
Do you work for WPX Hosting?

WPX Hosting Categories on G2