Workgroups DaVinci

3.5

Designed specifically for marketing and creative design teams, Workgroups DaVinci is the only collaborative software to combine project management, online proofing, digital asset management and financial management tools into one simple solution. With Workgroups DaVinci you can manage and automate the lifecycle of projects, from creative brief through production and final execution.

Work for Workgroups DaVinci?

Learning about Workgroups DaVinci?

Workgroups DaVinci Reviews

Ask Workgroups DaVinci a Question
Showing 10 Workgroups DaVinci reviews
Workgroups DaVinci review by Kerstin S.
Kerstin S.

"Nice to Track Progress, Slow to Load"

What do you like best?

You can see all the steps of a job within one place and the reviewers. It makes it easy to track a job if it starts to fall behind and message the reviewer who owns the step. It also provides live updates and automatic emails when the job reaches your step.

What do you dislike?

It's very slow to load each job. Once the job is loaded, it's also slow to toggle between the tabs. If you are in a job while someone is updating a step, it freezes for a minute before it refreshes.

Used to track the status of Marketing Operations emails from start to finish in the workflow.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Workgroups DaVinci
Workgroups DaVinci review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"The concept is there but way too glitchy"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of communication I have with my clients and that once I submit a graphic design project for review they can comment on it while rejecting or approving and the job comes from back almost immediately after they’ve made a decision regarding the job (a rejection for edits or approval)

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that jobs can get lost once they are created by the client. We’ve had a lot of hard conversations about why jobs are MIA when we are approached by our clients.

A lot of glitches with the tasks so we are generally using the wrong ones (send to print task for initial design) because we have learned that task will Work properly. Benefits are the proofing module, easy for the client to mark up their edits but some like to make “notes” and not use the inter active tools for edits.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Workgroups DaVinci review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Customizable product with bumpy implementation"

What do you like best?

The best part of this product was how customizable it was. I worked with the development group to customize our implementation to have two separate workflows for three creative groups across the country. I was also really impressed by the advanced level of reporting we could get from the system, there was rarely a time when I could not find a way to pull a report I needed form the database.

What do you dislike?

When I used this product, we has ongoing issues with users experiencing extreme system slowness (to the point of taking minutes to load screens) and it took quite a long time working with our IT department and Workgroups DaVinci to get Virtual Ticket running faster. We also felt a bit mislead. In our initial meeting with Workgroups DaVinci, we felt we were being shown a product that was an entirely browser based application when the reality was the browser based component was only for reviewers and all full users of the system required an application. While this worked for us in the end, it was not what we were expecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Workgroups DaVinci can be a powerful customized project management tool for your company, but make sure your IT team is involved from the start so your implementation goes smoothly.

Using this product helped our organization tie together three geographically separate creative groups that serve over 20+ properties across the US. We were able to consolidate and create more efficient workflows to better serve all properties.

Workgroups DaVinci review by Agency in Plastics
Agency in Plastics

"Workgroups DeVinchi Works"

What do you like best?

It keeps me and our team organized while allowing for customization.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of rough edges that we are unable to alter. I wish it was more easily changed to be more user friendly. The other feature I wish it had was just a lot more snappiness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are able to alter it to your liking, this product can get the job done for you.

We use it to organize our projects and track changes and updates across all of them.

Workgroups DaVinci review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Keeps projects coordinated but cumbersome "

What do you like best?

I like that Davinci provides a workspace to keep multiple projects and jobs in progression and assigns tasks to others

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome to use and a little confusing especially the first few times

Recommendations to others considering the product

a mobile platform is really needed to make this more efficient in my opinion so if you plan to use it on an iPhone or iPad be aware there are limitations

We are using it to track and review marketing proofs within departments and designers

Workgroups DaVinci review by User

"Organize your projects for the better"

What do you like best?

I loved that I came into work each morning and had my projects organized and ready to go. I would review the materials, finish my writing project, and upload for the reviewer to give feedback.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes working with our rep to get customized things done was quite the process. The people to people process could be improved during setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the right rep to help setup

A lot of wasted time is recouped by making sure projects are organized before they are assigned. Plus, it archives projects, so you can always access them.

Workgroups DaVinci review by Celina K.
Celina K.

"Much better than the software we were using prior. Very easy to use, very organized & cusomizablable"

What do you like best?

Being able to add widgets and have your own to-do list. I can keep track of all internal and external projects.

What do you dislike?

I'm big into color schemes. I think this could use a little work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch as soon as possible!

I was using Perfect Tracker before switching to DaVinci. It's much more efficient as all departments can view notes and statuses of projects ALL on one screen and system!

Workgroups DaVinci review by User

"Davinci is easy to navigate and a useful tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

That the system automatically notifies someone when you have input your feedback and then notifies you when changes have been made

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches when you have multiple people trying to provide feedback on the same job.

We use it to process our creative services workorders- so our designed pieces. We were able to incorporate proofreading as a step in the process. We have streamlined workflow which makes it more efficient to complete our jobs.

"Great Tool to use"

What do you like best?

Logging and organizing footage metadata, easy to use editing interface, shows zoomed audio wave forms, &time line customization.

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat pricier than other software tools out on market. There is no free trial available. It comes only in english language and there is no training modules that are offered.

It has helped us navigate our indexes more fluidly and faster which speed up our post processing times significantly.

Workgroups DaVinci review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing
View Original

"I haven’t found something it can’t do"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility involved in the different functions of the program

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it can be unfriendly to users (not refreshing or being intuitive about how to use it).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has bugs, but is overall versatile.

We use it for every document along the creative process, keeping it on the right track and on time for delivery.

Learning about Workgroups DaVinci?

* We monitor all Workgroups DaVinci reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.