Wootric

4.8

Boost customer happiness with proven CX metrics: Net Promoter Score® (NPS), CSAT, and Customer Effort Score (CES) surveys. Get user feedback online, in-app, via mobile, email & SMS.

Work for Wootric?

Learning about Wootric?

Wootric Reviews

Ask Wootric a Question
Showing 137 Wootric reviews
Wootric review by Guneet S.
Guneet S.

"Finally, a well thought tool designed for all customers"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool itself and quick responsiveness from the customer success team. The agility in the implementation of the tool itself is a huge plus. No hidden things and also, the quest to capture a saturated market with the product that is so easy to use and implement on your products. The engineers and product managers love because it creates a minimal effort on their part for integration and security is at the highest level. Text sentiment with machine learning tags is an awesome addition to the tool. We implemented the tool two years ago and pleased to see the progress in the right direction and the wootric team taking feedback from customers as they develop their roadmap.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet, however they can improve on the export capability of reports and graphs from their cxi tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend trying if you have the need to change the culture for measuring customer experience and don't want to spend $M for big names implementation.

We institutionalized the transactional NPS with the help of wootric without burning the bank. That was the single most important trigger point which wootric captured and sold us on the value prop. We see the feedback real-time and its no brainer for product managers to course correct based on what they see.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wootric
Wootric review by Sloane B.
Sloane B.

"Amazing customer service! "

What do you like best?

Wootric has incredible customer service! At the onset, I was anxious about getting the integration between Wootric and Salesforce setup but the Wootric team was there to help. They made me feel as though they were extremely vested in our success using their service. I would 100% recommend Woolrich. I also know that I can always write a quick email and get support if need be.

What do you dislike?

While we did start with a test pool, none of our clients have responded to the survey that wootric sent out on our behalf. I know that Wootric also has the ability to sedn text message surveys which may be somthing that we want to explore if our response rate doesnt increase moving forward.

We hadn't had insight into our customer experience throughout the lifecycle of our projects. With an automated Net Promoter Score survey being sent to our clients, we will hopefully be able to make small tangible changes to improve our client experience.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Wootric review by Becky Jewell L.
Becky Jewell L.

"Solid choice for NPS"

What do you like best?

It's much more robust than Delighted - it's possible to reply to messages as well so that needs can be addressed on negative NPS, as well as replying to promoters. We have the reporting that our organization needs. Also I like that you can filter to see scores with only comments. Also I like the mark invalid feature - much better than deleting a score altogether. We don't leverage the filters at this time but we might soon.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to dislike, the segments in the paid version look cool but I don't think we need them at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is great and we are looking forward to the upgraded version for more power and insights. It's more sophisticated than Delighted.

We are able to discern the feelings of customers who wouldn't otherwise be reached.

Wootric review by Camden M.
Camden M.

"Great product, Great Support Team"

What do you like best?

The support team are very responsive, have been a great help in getting the system up and running

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to get support on the lower plans

Wootric has enabled us to capture feedback related to our clients interactions with different elements of our business. Whilst it is early days, we hope this will drive process improvements that will in turn improve the experience our customers have. We have always been enamoured with the Wootric Product, and since upgrading to an Enterprise plan have been absolutely wowed by the dedicated and responsive support team. Marin Alcaraz in particular has played a key role in helping us set up the Wootric to Salesforce integration allowing us to further automate the process.

Wootric review by Guilherme V.
Guilherme V.

"Wootric is helping my business go beyond customer expectations"

What do you like best?

What I like best is its simplicity and how easy it is to get started. We started getting feedback from our costumers in a matter of minutes. The charts are super helpful too, and gives us insights about how we are doing overall. I also have to say that support is great. The support team is very keen to help us improve our experience with the software. Wootric really is helping my business go beyond customer expectations, by understanding them better in many scenarios. Last but not least, it has integration with Zapier, this way we can automated follow up replies or improve team communication, which is great for productivity.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be better if Wootric gave us hints about how could we approach positive and negative feedback, with better templates or automated responses based on the score, tag or origin URL would be a good start.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you think you need something complex or feature packed software which requires tons of hours for implementation or training, then think again. With Wootric there's no learning curve and you start collecting feedback in minutes, literally. I recommend it.

Before Wootric we didn't know how good (or bad) our products were and what was the level of happiness of our customers. Wootric is helping us with that. Now we have a clear picture of where we are standing. We have lots of positive (and negative) feedback we can work on to improve even more our products and services. I can't see myself not using Wootric anymore in our business. I really recommend it.

Wootric review by Julie G.
Julie G.

"Wootric and Customer Experience "

What do you like best?

Wootric is one of the main tools we use to source VOC information. The CXInsights tool will be incredibly helpful at reducing analyst time vs. manually reading through comments to pull out top trending themes.

What do you dislike?

As with any AI tool, to get the detailed information we require, there is a lot of "training the tool" to detect our needs, but working with their data scientist to get there.

While tracking NPS is good, the most value comes out of the comments. We have Wootric build into a few parts of our product and gathering insights from NPS, CES, and PSAT. Having comments our developers can see has been incredibly helpful and has created more of an "owership" towards customer experience.

Wootric review by Žiga Kipar B.
Žiga Kipar B.

"Implement a reliable, self sustaining and scalable NPS program with Wootric"

What do you like best?

Wootric is an easy to set and easy to use NPS platform, that provides you with everything a world-class NPS program needs. Once integrated with the tools your business uses and configured it runs your surveys autonomously with almost no intervention needed. We love the fact that it automatically performs basic NPS analysis and automates the time-consuming task of organizing qualitative feedback. The team is easy to get in contact with, quick and attentive.

What do you dislike?

It lacks customizability of the NPS survey and the in-app widget and it would be nice to have an easier way of sending out smaller batches of surveys on demand, that would not take part of the main Wootric NPS survey.

We use it to measure and accompany our customer's sentiment via Wootric's NPS survey. Based on the results we then focus on touch-points that need improvement and work them towards a better experience.

Wootric review by Freddie S.
Freddie S.

"Great tool for NPS insights "

What do you like best?

Wootric was super easy and straight forward to implement. Once we started getting responses, the Wootric Dashboard made it super simple to segment the data by customer type, spend, product, you name it! The support has also been great, anytime we have a question our CSM is willing to hop on the phone and help us out.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish Wootric could do was give users the ability to edit the data after the fact for one-off scenarios. For example, when reaching out to detractors asking why they gave us such a low score we often get the response "oh sorry, I was just trying to get the pop-up to go away so I could do XYZ... We love you guys and would definitely give you a 10". In that scenario, it'd be great to be able to retroactively adjust that score after the fact.

-Insight into customer satisfaction levels across our different plan types and products

-Identifying feedback trends (common feature requests, suggestions, praise) and passing that along to our Product team to prioritize

-Identifying champions and possible case study candidates

-Identifying potential churn or at-risk accounts

Wootric review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Does everything we ask it to do! Easy to filter & see trends"

What do you like best?

We are able to add custom filters to our Wootric to be able to see what customers at different price points, locations, age of account etc are feeling.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was something that felt a little more immediate, like this thing you did changed your NPS in the following way - but it's more of the lagging indicator issue with NPS as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We aren't able to take advantage of the advanced features but we did see a trial and it was awesome.

The #1 thing that we are getting is a direct line to customers who would never call into support - we are able to identify their issues quickly!

Wootric review by Cliff H.
Cliff H.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

I installed this on an old, but popular website of mine, and started collecting feedback from over a thousand users in less than a few weeks. This feedback helped me identify important features to work on. It also steered positive reviewers to our Facebook page to give us a "Like". The results so far have been impressive.

What do you dislike?

I've run into a few minor quirks with the NPS popup when running on a mobile device. I'm not sure if it's my fault or not, but most of my users are desktop so it hasn't been a major concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When implementing the SDK we saw that the JavaScript did not appear to be Gzipped. I reported it to their support team but they did not find the same issue. Instead of going back and forth I just hosted their JavaScript on our site. Problem solved.

Using the NPS score I've got a simple and effective way to tell if the improvements that are made on our site are benefiting the user. The optional text feedback after an NPS rating has helped us find bugs and introduce new features that we otherwise would not have known or thought about.

Wootric review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best money that we have spent in some time"

What do you like best?

As a product manager it's always difficult to fill your roadmap with features that you think that your customers will love. Now with Wootric I can easily get feedback from my members on our websites overall experience, and can get more in depth with a segmented list that I enter into Wootric "My Power Users" and bounce new ideas off of them with onsite placements or surveys. Now when I bring ideas for new functionality for my website I have user proof that this is functionality that my customer wants. Also their integration with Salesforce has made getting NPS and survey information extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like about Wootric, I am interested in seeing the next generation of integration with Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No need to look anywhere else especially if your company uses Salesforce

We have used multiple member feedback channels in the past, but they seemed to only capture feedback from the top 5% of complainers and the top 5% of customers that loved the product. Since I have implemented Wootric, we are getting feedback from all different types of users, which we can segment and better address their needs. This is the best customer feedback mechanism on the market.

Wootric review by Administrator

"Easy to use and really helpful"

What do you like best?

I work as a developer in a big software company. My interaction with Wootric started when I was in charge to add Wootric to our service to measure NPS of our customers. It was a nice surprise to see how easy was to handle the integration and customize it for our own needs. Even if we are using the standard questions on different culture, we customize the frequency, target, type of users and so on.

What do you dislike?

I think the only problem we had was with the curl calls for the API when we tried to clean the test data. I wasn't able to make it work. The work around was to change the period we are looking at and invalided the previous responses.

We measure the NPS of our customers. It gives us a better overview on our customers satisfaction. Overall is a good asset and we are happy with our choice.

Wootric review by Administrator

"Easy NPS API that lets you slice and dice your data"

What do you like best?

We can pass a whole bunch of metadata about a user when we send them the NPS survey, so when they respond we're able to tie their score back to business data. This lets us analyze our NPS scores across various products, customer sizes, personas, etc...

What do you dislike?

What you can do out-of-the-box on the app site is pretty limited in terms of survey configuration. We're able to take great control of the surveys when we generate them via their API, but most changes have to be made in the API call rather than on their webapp, so I'm often asking our developers to make minor changes and this slows down the change process in general. The website where I can filter based on the attributes that we pass into Wootric can be extremely slow as it filters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have technical resources assigned to implement

Prior to Wootric, we were sending out NPS surveys in big batches twice per year, product by product. This was an exceptionally manual effort that would take up a bunch of our time. We could also only run one survey at a time with our previous tool, and it had no ability to pass other business information about our users, so the results weren't that useful. We now have no manual effort in our NPS process, we're surveying a subset of our users every single day, and we can analyze the results in a variety of ways

Wootric review by Richard D. W.
Richard D. W.

"Great service and easy product"

What do you like best?

The personal service we received has helped us move forward quickly to generate our NPS score. I've used Wootric with two different companies now - the first I used them on my own, the second my team worked with them. The product is straight-forward and their service is awesome.

What do you dislike?

They don't have all the out-of-the-box integrations I would like, but I'm sure they'll add more over time. Plus they do have APIs that allow for custom integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate Wootric on the basis of integrating with your other systems to ensure you capture responses and feedback in a way that your team can digest. We use Slack and Hubspot integrations with ours and it's really nice to see each response come in.

We're using them for NPS initially and soon adding in CSAT and customer effort scores. We expect to actively gauge customer success better with Wootric than we would using any other survey method.

Wootric review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Gives us a pulse on our customers perception of our product."

What do you like best?

We most like the ease of implementation with a basic snippet. Just configure, copy, and place the snippet where it belongs. We also like the clear reporting behind the scenes and the ability to mark specific scores invalid where we confirm a customer didn't mean to rate us with a lower score.

What do you dislike?

Wouldn't mind a few more detailed customization options in regards to the look and feel of the in-product pop-up questionnaire.

We're trying to understand and maintain a fair and accurate Net Promoter Score by using the Wootric tools as they are presented. I am responsible for customer success and follow up.

Wootric review by Blake B.
Blake B.

"Great experience, hands on support! "

What do you like best?

I love that Sarang is extremely knowledgable and available when I have questions. Whether it's for ideas on new surveys, data segmentation or pushing data from our system to Wootric, he always has the answer!

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything about the service I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize their awesome team by asking questions to ensure you're extracting as much value as you can for your specific business.

We're able to gauge customer sentiment through Wootric surveys like NPS and CSAT that are unique to our business. Within these surveys, we're able to segment data which provide valuable insights on what we're doing right and wrong as a business.

Wootric review by Kresimir S.
Kresimir S.

"It's easy to set up, and works as intended. "

What do you like best?

We're sending the NPS survey to our users via Intercom for now. Setting it up was a breeze, and Wootric automatically links the latest NPS score the user has given you to his Intercom profile. This allows you to target users with specific messages based on the score.

Also, every time we get a review, a message lands in our Slack channel so we can track everything in real time. I don't think we've spent more than 10 minutes setting everything up.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far. Their team was very helpful too.

We're getting a lot of useful feedback from our users that otherwise keep to themselves and don't really reach out to us that often. I guess they find the survey to be less "personal" so they leave their feedback there. This helps us understand our wider audience much better.

Wootric review by Noel T.
Noel T.

"Wootric"

What do you like best?

The fact we now have a large list of customer feedback from users who are actually using our product.

What do you dislike?

There are a few very minor bugs and limitations which cause a bit of a pain from time to time, but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend using Wootric. It will give you a trending NPS score and makes searching through and sorting user feedback effortless.

We have multiple different products using Wootric. For us, once the integration was complete (which took a few hours to integrate and test per platform) we now have effortless NPS score from a survey which is served consistently.

We hate bugging our users with consistent questions so the ability to limit how many surveys are sent per day has allowed us to only show the survey to a small % of our users but still ensure that we have a large enough sample size to make the results valid.

Wootric review by User in Computer Software

"Easy and efficient to use"

What do you like best?

Clear results displayed in a manner that is easy to understand. Wootric provides a breakdown of NPS score by certain customer/domain, overall score, or by select filters you can specify which makes it easier to narrow down where the negative results are coming from. If you notice a certain segment is giving a particular score, then you are able to then target that segment with other marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

No filter for a certain needed category (may be due to us not choosing to import that feature). Otherwise very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear idea of the information you are looking to gain, and also that you have clean data to back up the results you get from Wootric.

NPS survey results / overall gauge on how our company is perceived. We have realized the benefit of easy communication with our customers through our own product and easy reporting on the results through Wootric.

Wootric review by Nadia F.
Nadia F.

"Easy to use and insightful tool to gather customer sentiment. "

What do you like best?

That the system was easy to integrate into our platform and is customisable to our data and user types, allowing me to filter and segment the NPS results by region, user type or category easily.

It is really handy to be able to change the survey question at any time or the percentage surveyed as required to suit your needs.

We regularly track and report on the written feedback received by using the tagging and notes tools to record the type of feedback it was, what area of the business it related to and the response that has been provided to the customer all on the one platform, and can easily export this to share with other stakeholders and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

That we are receiving all of this feedback and I am struggling to find the time to reply to our customers in a way that I feel we should. :-)

We previously didn't have any indication of user sentiment regarding our application, and having recently invested in a new platform we wanted to measure if our users were finding benefit in the application and if it was easier and better to use than the previous application. These metrics are being used now to guide future development, identify and improve usability issues and report to key stakeholder of the user and success of the application, which was previously unknown.

Wootric review by Mate N.
Mate N.

"Carefree NPS data"

What do you like best?

The segment.io integration got us in, the super easy UI and ability to dig into details made us stay

What do you dislike?

I had to create a wonky TV dashboard using zapier and Google Sheets. I'd love a no-login TV dashboard page that would keep the awesome clean UI of wootric

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it's so easy to set up

We can effectively survey a massive user-base ona daily basis, without nagging the same folks. This provides great insight into what our customers are feeling. Also, we've spotted the occasional bugs in feedbacks, providing great delight for the customer.

Wootric review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Functions as advertised, triggers work great! "

What do you like best?

Wootric is pretty straight forward to use. The options for integrations for both trigger based surveys and emails are nice. The dashboard is effective and the filtering works great!

What do you dislike?

We would benefit from having an email option which allows you to setup an email campaign where you can send X number of surveys daily to a set list. Other competitors offer this and its a process we use to administer one type of survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Effective for trigger based surveys

We use Wootric's CSAT primarily to measure the CX with our onboarding and support efforts. The trigger based surveys provides timely feedback as our business grows and scales which is effortless for us to administer. Relative to non-trigger based surveys, our response rate is notably higher on Wootric surveys.

Wootric review by akash a.
akash a.

"Best place to get the NPS for my site"

What do you like best?

Easy onboarding and code integration is something that attracted my eyes the most. Followed by the good representation through graphs for my score and analytics. It also has filters where it makes me easier to compare apple to apple.

What do you dislike?

The UX can be a little better. A good dashboard view with attractive graphical colors will be attractive and may hold people on the application for longer term.

I was not sure if my application / site is being useful to the User and how much are they loving. There was always a gap between the developer and the end user. This has now been solved with the help of Wootric. I can now ask feedbacks and check NPS, users can give their reviews / suggestions at any time now.

Wootric review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Wootric does a great job giving us insight into our customers and users"

What do you like best?

We like how people are able to comment and provide feedback in a streamlined way. The trends and the ability to connect Wootric to the way we segment data allows us to get a full picture of the CES. The ability to throttle and randomize who the questions are shown to is a great benefit as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software feels a bit bare bones and leaves me wanting more to analyze than what is offered. More segmentation ability in the feedback section would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for CES!

We are looking to see how our learning center product performs and what people find confusing about it. I think it certainly gives people a window to highlight the confusion so we can improve the experience.

Wootric review by Felix R.
Felix R.

"Everything I need in a simple interface"

What do you like best?

We have Wootric integrated with slack so every time someone gives us a score, we get notified and can respond accordingly.

What do you dislike?

The number of labels that you can use to tag reviews is limited to a certain number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that Wootric knows who your users are so they don't ask the same ones for a review over and over again.

Wootric gives us a good idea of what people like and dislike about our product. It also shows the diversity in opinion within a customer organisation, which is feedback you don't tend to get from your contacts there.

Wootric review by Waclaw W.
Waclaw W.

"Sweet and does its function pretty well"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see who rated our product and what comment they left. It makes it easy to process their feedback and segment those who like and dislike us.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an option how to hide to whom a chat line if they rate us all the time with the same mark. Maybe it is a very specific use case at our company (we use scores to ask for reviews).

Promoting our business online on various rate platforms and gathering feedback about a product. It helped us to built quite a lot of important features.

Wootric review by User

"Wootric Provides Gateway to Additional Customer Insights"

What do you like best?

Many of our customers are hesitant to respond to email surveys. Wootric's in-app survey is getting our survey in front of more customer and generating more feedback. That feedback in is invaluable to understanding our customers. Not only what they don't like but also what they love about us.

What do you dislike?

Wootric offers lots of great ways to slice and dice data but our software is limited in information we store for users. As a results we are limited in what we can send over to Wootric to use as a filter. I wish we had the ability to create customer filters manually, beyond the tagging feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Wootric. The best time to get feedback from your customers is when they are actually in your software and using it.

Wootric is helping us solve the problem of identifying risk earlier. This increases knowledge has allowed us to be more prescriptive in how we manage accounts.

Wootric review by Aleksey D.
Aleksey D.

"Great tool to gather customer feedback"

What do you like best?

This happened to be a great tool to start NPS surveys in a couple of hours.

Seamlessly integrates with Intercom

Stores necessary data in Intercom, so you can build sequences

Good reporting and visualization

What do you dislike?

Complicated tagging

No available stats whether the external link (to leave a review) was used.

We've started to gather NPS really fast thanks to Wootric integration. Now it gives us a lot of inspiration as well as clear metrics on how we perform. Everything is clear and well visualized.

Wootric review by Ricardo C.
Ricardo C.

"Great tool to measure NPS"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, monitor and gave us an up and running NPS survey! We've integrated with Slack, Intercom and Segment, so we can monitor our NPS in all of our customer journey.

What do you dislike?

Its limite of only 2 channels even on the Pro Plan - $224/mo - which makes no sense. It's a high value to not be able to send my survey through email, app or web.

Measuring our customer overall happiness and gathering user feedback according to their score!

Wootric review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"A powerful way to socialize the voice of the customer"

What do you like best?

Wootric was easy to implement and the Slack integration has made it possible to immediately involve the entire company in discussing and reacting to customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike per se, although I'd like the Slack integration to be enhanced so we can route responses to different channels depending on our custom metadata.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the Pro plan and work your way up. We waited for a few months before upgrading to the Enterprise plan to take advantage of the Salesforce and Totango integrations.

There are two related problems that Wootric is helping us to solve. The first is capturing customer feedback; the second is socializing that feedback and engaging the entire company in responding to it. Within days of implementing Wootric there's been a noticeable change in the way our customer success and account managers talk about account health.

Wootric review by Beata Z.
Beata Z.

"Very useful, very simple to implement"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this tool is astonishing. After a long research of tools providing NPS measurement this one was the most simple and the most user friendly. In free plan I can easily do all the stuff I need to get feedback from clients and integrate it with all the information I have in Intercom.

What do you dislike?

In fee version lack of multi language feature can be mentioned but I chose to set up Thank you page in English version which solves out the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to use NPS tool.

Thanks to wootric I can measure the level of tool satisfaction in different segments of clients. I can also gather feedback from people who use trial version and improve quality of on boarding.

Wootric review by Alex T.
Alex T.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to setup (less than 4 hours) and the interface is very intuitive. The best features for me are user segmentation and configuration (e.g. % of users to view the survey).

What do you dislike?

It's pricey, especially for non-US companies. After answering the survey I'd like to ask a question of multiple choice options and this field could be mandatory.

We started to measure NPS to diminish churn and receive more feedbacks about user satisfaction.

Wootric review by Aymeric G.
Aymeric G.

"Excellent tool that grows with your needs"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use, and integration with Slack.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, does the job I have hired it to do. Although sometimes the survey would show when I told it not to (mobile users for example, or too early in the user lifecycle) which forced us to write custom code manage when to show the survey to our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention to the comments more than the score itself.

We have been using Wootric for years as a compass to prioritize what to change in our product.

Wootric review by Priscilla Z.
Priscilla Z.

"Wootric for the NPS win! "

What do you like best?

Wootric is so simple to get started. Love the new sorting capabilities so you can drilldown NPS by customer. Easy to see trends over time and take action on the data. All in all it's a great solution made by a great team!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike at this point.

Wootric allows us to gain insight on how customers feel about our software. We respond to all the feedback our customers provide through the NPS survey. The customer feedback is so insightful! It helps us provide better education on our software and it helps us understand where pain points lie within our platform. This increases engagement with our tool which helps customers get more value from our software and prevents churn.

Wootric review by Federico M.
Federico M.

"Promising Product"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface is. It focuses on the right pieces of information to show.

What do you dislike?

During the setup process, for some reason I felt I needed to install Segment in order to enable the Segments & Filters feature. It ended up not being the case. Maybe you could explain that better to new users.

We have 1000s of people working through Crossover's HR platform, and we want to know if they are happy with out service. We also use it to rate support.

We now have a much better view of how our users feel about our service, which is a huge step forward in helping us to provide more value.

Wootric review by Allison C.
Allison C.

"Great tool for early stage start up"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and maintain as a non-developer; the Slack integration is key for keeping interest among the team. Being able to follow up with users directly is great.

What do you dislike?

Really wish I could link scores to CRM records or help desk records. I'd also love to do NPS/CSAT/CES through Wootric but it's too expensive for us right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement and manage; in-app surveying was better for us with very small (>200 paid users) base

As an early stage start up, NPS is a key metric for us to show to investors. Wootric allows us to track it easily and quickly, and as Head of CS it's important for me to be able to make adjustments without relying on the development team.

Wootric review by Lucas S.
Lucas S.

"We Love Wootric At Mainô"

What do you like best?

I like the way Wootrick shows me how my engagement with my customers is.

What do you dislike?

When a client gives me a bad rate, and I call him to understand whats going on and he just tells me it was a mistake, I can't send the survey for him again.

I can keep in touch with our base which is good because sometimes they have feedbacks and we don't have time to call them personally.

Wootric review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Wootric gives you real-time customer NPS"

What do you like best?

Quickly integrates with Segment allowing a quick in-app deployment. The sampling and customisation of the NPS follow up messages allows you to optimise your feedback engagement levels. In-app experience greatly improves the customer response rate.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike except the advanced features like language, regionalisation, sample biasing aren't customisable via the user interface and require developers to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wootric supports email, web and mobile surveys. Surveying directly from in-app greatly improves use response rate allowing you to sample less customers to get meaningful NPS data.

Implement an NPS survey tool that provides daily insight into our customer's experience with our product and services. We've been able to use the NPS data to better segment our customers and a provide tailored approach for the different segments.

Wootric review by Julia J.
Julia J.

"Super powerful yet easy to use NPS tool"

What do you like best?

Wootric is an incredibly powerful platform to help you monitor your NPS. Easy to comprehend data displays and dashboards allow us to quickly adjust the view and zero in on spikes so we can monitor and better understand exactly what is implicating the experience of our user base. The team at Wootric is constantly rolling out powerful new features, and is highly receptive to feedback and ideas for improvements in the product. They're incredibly helpful whenever we have any questions and super quick to respond. We've also learned a lot about the methodology around NPS thanks to their informative and well-written blog content.

The segmentation is amazing, and easily identifies trends that help to better understand the overall long-term experience of your system, as well as the spikes and dips that are easy to dig into to quickly understand what's behind them.

What do you dislike?

We find it somewhat difficult to manage and keep the follow-up dialogue process well-documented with customers who we want to assign a responder to. The best solution for us if we want to keep the conversation well tracked is either to tag items with a name or status, or to export to a third party workflow tool where we can better track and manage follow ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to run a trial on a small sample, by capping off the daily response limit to a small number. That way you can quickly toggle off the firing of surveys if anything is not working as you need during your pilot. Then when you've resolved any issues you have with the properties you are sending into Wootric, you can increase or remove your daily limit of responses.

We are solving the challenge of not knowing what are the most major painpoints from our customers in a way that provides both qualitative and quantitative data to know exactly what we need to prioritize for our end users. Wootric has made us understand just how easy it is to get a pulse on what the overall sentiment around use of our product is for the different role types we offer in our product. Before this was intuition and feedback from either key or close (or very vocal) customers that provided us insight into what problems our customers were facing, and what a potential solution could be that would resolve this for those customers. But now we have much more significant data to help us better determine where we have work do be done, what can wait, and what we thought we needed to do based on feedback from other channels, but affirm with the more holistic view Wootric provides that certain issues should not in fact be high-prio jobs.

Wootric review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Wootric, a great CX driven organization that you can count on partnering with you."

What do you like best?

The ability to have segmented and actionable customer NPS insights in a seamless integrated manner.

What do you dislike?

Limitations around more traditional 1-time email surveys, which we do have a periodic need for.

Cross-functional insights relating to our products and services are easily identified and bubbled up to our leadership. The insights surfaced via the Wootric platform aids our ability to remain nimble, and have a better pulse of our our new and existing customer base both up and down market.

Benefits include: Pre-Wootric our typical email survey response rate was sub 10%. Our response rate via Wootric has remained 30% or higher on an ongoing basis.

Wootric review by Roberto F.
Roberto F.

"Excelent Tool"

What do you like best?

The possibility of integrations with other platforms is one of the best things for my team.

What do you dislike?

These integrations sometimes dont have a good communication one with another, if you need to use the tools in 2 platforms, you have to atualize one by one.

Acquire feedbacks. Be more close to our clients is something incredible, so as all the team have access to the informations.

Wootric review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, easy to set up"

What do you like best?

I like that it's fully automated, so once I set it up I can forget about it while it quietly surveys our visitors unobtrusively. Scheduling is very handy so I don't have to remember who has responded to follow up several months later.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that often when I go to review my feedback, all of the responses which I have marked as "invalid" have somehow been re-enabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mostly use the web-based survey but I did use their MailChimp template to send out a smaller survey. Getting MailChimp set up with Wootric was more difficult than I expected, and I had to work a bit with Wootric support.

We're trying to determine how user-friendly our browser-based tools are. Especially over time. So far, we've gotten good actionable feedback on areas of confusion and have been better able to create onboarding tutorials.

Wootric review by Javier G.
Javier G.

"Best NPS SaaS available!"

What do you like best?

We have integrated Wootric to our platform more than a year ago and it’s been awesome. We have very helpful insights on what our customers think about our platform and have been able to improve overall user experience thanks to that feedback.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. So far, so good. No complaints.

Measuring NPS right within our platform, filtering feedback, automating actions with webhooks and more.

Wootric review by Natalie N.
Natalie N.

"Wootric is great to collect NPS — simple, efficient and convenient"

What do you like best?

We are using Wootirc for in-app product surveys. Wootric helps us a lot in gathering NPS feedback and providing high response rates. We really like the possibility of surveys customization and the ability to see historical data. The team is very responsive and helpful, and it makes the service great.

What do you dislike?

Segmentation, analytics, and tagging could be improved in order to provide more possibilities to analyze users feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wootric is a great option to collect NPS — simple, efficient and convenient. The team is always ready to help with anything, so we can really rely on this service.

We were searching for a tool, which will help us measure customers loyalty. The goal was to make an in-app NPS survey that will give us a better understanding how customers perceive us, what things are good and bad, and help us take actions to fix the problems. Wootric helps us solve all of these by collecting and centralizing users feedback in a convenient way.

Wootric review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Our company was blind of customer service until Wootric"

What do you like best?

Being able to see where we need to improve is one of the most valuable assets to an organisation. We were running blind and thought we were doing great with google reviews and never really thought about the bad experiences etc.

Now that we have implemented Wootric we have unearthed an underlying problem and have now been able to rectify this.

What do you dislike?

None but one improvement would be to incorporate an email marketing program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to know what is happening in your organisation, implement Wootric.

Being able to see where we need to improve and implement policies based on feedback.

Wootric review by Adam T.
Adam T.

"Simple to use and useful reports."

What do you like best?

The flexibility and simplicity of the reporting. I can get reports by user segment and time limited.

What do you dislike?

Could not download reports. In order to incorporate them into an email I needed to do a screen shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

We are increasing communication with our users. We found that they are even happier with our product than we are! We focus on all the features we do not yet have live, but this is a good reminder that what we do have live is better than what is otherwise available.

Wootric review by Sumit S.
Sumit S.

"Wootric a life saver."

What do you like best?

Wootric provides an amazing interface which is very intuitive to use. Ability to pass attributes when a user provides feedback on your webpage is something that's not provided by most of the competitors. Ability to set different questions for different kind of responses is an added help.

What do you dislike?

It would be an added advantage if we are able to add more questions in the NPS Survey. As of now the questions are fixed. The workaround used is to provide link to a proper survey at the end of the survey (but that doesn't have an amazing completion rate)

It helps me in identifying where are my users dropping and based on the insights from feedback taken I am able to improve my funnels.

Wootric review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Phenomina product and support team"

What do you like best?

We get roughly 600 NPS survey responses with comments each month from millions of users across thousands of instances of our SaaS product. By triggering the survey based on various user actions, we're able to get rich insight into what customers love and hate about our product. This feedback has been a key source of data driving our UX decisions. The ability to capture user feedback for specific customers is also super helpful to the sales team as they can show customers what add-on capabilities the customer's users are asking for in the product.

What do you dislike?

Wootric does exactly what we need it to.

The insight we get from Wootric has allowed us increase user satisfaction and more than double our NPS score.

Wootric review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Wootric - easy to use and great results"

What do you like best?

When we were looking into Wootric they said they consistently deliver response rates at ~40%. We ran a pilot for a few months and sure enough we were right in the range of 40%. A huge difference from where we were prior to using Wootric.

The team at Wootric is really receptive to feedback which creates a two-way dialogue that breeds trust in the relationship. For an in-product NPS platform, they are great.

What do you dislike?

Analytics and tagging could be improved. Tagging has come a long way so this should be a moot point in the coming times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Team at Wootric is always willing to jump on a call to discuss anything and everything. This creates a level of trust that can be lost when dealing with SaaS companies. That and the results we've seen speak for themselves.

We wanted an in-product NPS platform that would deliver a high response rate that allowed us to interact with our customers and action the feedback that we received. We now have all of our data in a centralized location that allows us to easily disseminate the right feedback to the right teams.

Wootric review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Increased feedback from end users, some of it directing new updates in our platform."

What do you like best?

Is a minimal ask of users, who are free to give as little, or as much detail as they want

What do you dislike?

The way the pop-up bar appears, many users click inadvertently, thinking the number will take them to a page of our website. An enhanced reporting feature would be a great addition.

Improving the results that appear in our search bar has been a result of Wootric feedback. We can document feedback for future reference/reports.

Learning about Wootric?

* We monitor all Wootric reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.