Woopra Reviews & Product Details

Woopra Overview

What is Woopra?

Woopra is a Customer Journey Analytics solution that is redefining how companies understand, analyze, engage and retain their customers. The platform is designed to fuel optimization and growth throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Leveraging individual-level data to aggregate analytics reports for full lifecycle insights that bridge departmental gaps. Woopra’s proprietary tracking technology tracks usage across your website, product and mobile applications. In addition, the platform offers 51+ one-click integrations with partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom and Segment to seamlessly unify disparate data points across tools and teams. As data flows into Woopra, People Profiles reveal a full behavioral history for each user, from their first touch to conversion and beyond. Making every engagement an opportunity to create more personalized experiences and support. Advanced analytics features include non-linear Customer Journeys, Trends and Retention reports powered by consolidated data. Translating numbers into people and opening entirely new views of the who, the what and the how in your data. Finally, Woopra's Triggers empower teams to take real-time action on their data. Automatically personalize page content, trigger a chat message, enrolls segments drip campaigns, update a lead status or customize a promotion with zero latency. Combined with powerful behavioral and demographic data, companies are able to deliver personalized experiences through the right channel, at the right time. With more than 200,000 users and 1,000 innovative customers across the world, Woopra provides the first unified analytics solution that is used by SaaS, eCommerce and On-Demand services for understanding, engaging and connecting with customers through data.

Woopra Details
Discussions
Woopra Community

Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.

We offer the easiest and most comprehensive solution to integrate all digital engagements into a single platform to provide you with a complete and behavioral view of each one of your prospects and visitors.

Woopra
2012
San Francisco, CA
@Woopra

Woopra Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Woopra community
Have you used Woopra before?

Woopra Reviews

Showing 108 Woopra reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Woopra?
What do you like best?

The possibility of knowing exactly what users do on my website, by name, email and being able to trace the entire flow of events until they reach the purchase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that I would like it to have integration with more applications and I think that the cost of all its functions for someone who is just starting out is quite expensive I would like there to be some plans a little more accessible since $ 1000 USD can be something quite expensive for a small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is easy and intuitive, you don't have to do much to start capturing information from your users, I recommend it 1000% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far it has allowed me to know more about my clients, the integration with ActiveCampaign is very useful and I can make more personalized emails since I know exactly what my visitors do and I can offer other products and services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Woopra
Account Executive
What do you like best?

I am satisfied customer of Woopra that aims in providing end to end solution for my entire customer journey, I appreciate its simple mode of operation for handling the complex SQL queries. Now I have the better idea about the overall processes that are carried out in my sales, marketing and product publishing department and this is all due to the custom tracking and analytical reports that provide me the whole view about the customer journeys, trends, and segmentation. Overall this product is helping me effectively in various ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Couple of time I have came across issues like bug involvement, which risks the transparency and makes the process in convenient. Further with the passage of time the application starts to operate slowly, especially the loading of the reports becomes time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will like to suggest this tool to business to business type product distribution. This tool will provide you the full control over the context and you will have the clear idea about the targeted are from where you can generate the revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of using Woopra I feel more confident in getting connected with my customers because I have all the information piled up due to which I can take real time actions and personalize their experience as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I set up a custom dashboard for myself in less than 10 minutes. It is broken down to the individual person level so you can really see what each user is doing. Very efficient when it comes to monitoring clients, it is a good tool to understand their requirements and priorities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit tricky to get the most out of the product. It is often difficult for beginners to understand and operate. However I think it's very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use this every day and can't imagine running the business without it. Do not stop trying it, I recommend it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Funnels are super customizable. It helps us analyze our user acquisition funnel. We owe a lot to this software, we have saved time and money thanks to it, it really is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Woopra offers good analytics services for a decent amount of price, and the first time I tried it, it didn't let me down. Customer information is valuable, and knowing how customers react to our website is important in all ways related to our business, so I use Woopra to keep track of it. The UI is pretty, and has undergo multiple updates along the years, making it more accessible over the time and adding more helpful features to the interface. I like how all customer information is organized individually, or even in groups if I want it that way.

Understanding analytics with Woopra is easy and simple, with the data being delivered in real time and the reports being as clear as possible to ensure a quick process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tried the mobile app a few times but noticed that it's not as reliable as the web app, so I don't use it. I think an improvement of the program in multiple devices should be done so I can use it no matter where I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that when it comes to this type of software, choosing which one is better is difficult, considering the amount of them that are out in the market right now. My recommendation is Woopra, but I suggest to try multiple programs so you can make sure your decision fits your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned before, knowing how customers are interacting with our services is one of the most important parts of our business, as it helps improve what's already good, and get rid of marketing techniques that are no longer working. Woopra takes customer data from multiple channels such as help desk, chat, and websites, and combines all this information to provide a good report that can be viewed in real time. Interpretation is everything, and Woopra does a great job at summarizing and explaining what's going on in the analytics reports which is always only one click away, making it easier to use and implement in my daily workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

It is best tool for direct interaction with clients and solving there problems.we can make costum dashboard in few simple steps.and much more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not easy for new team members but after few training they are able to use it well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In sales we need of funnle customer and revists so all can be done in one place only Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Woopra can be the single source of truth to store and analyze everything a customer has done. Custom schemas make it possible to let the system work with any data you have - a lot better than trying to cram everything into a Google Analytics event, which has limited structure and no ability to add extra data. It's easy to look into what an individual user has done in real time, even across multiple systems (due to Woopra's many integrations). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price. Since we began using Woopra in 2011, the price has gone up drastically, but the same is true with other similar tools. Luckily, Woopra grandfathered existing users in to older pricing when the increased their prices, so they are looking out for their most loyal customers. Woopra's action-based pricing can add up if you aren't careful since putting users into cohorts and updating user profiles also creates actions. Although there's a free plan, the next step up is a big increase from nothing, at $999 / month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-commerce analytics. Woopra makes it easy to view a user's journey across the website, through custom apps, and even across other platforms including email and Zendesk. Compared to Google Analytics, actions are visible in real time and you can drill down to an individual user. It's easy to create specific funnels that span different types of events, which can even span multiple visits. In e-commerce, users often start sessions anonymously and later log in. Woopra seamlessly merges anonymous data with user profiles for the first visit, AND future visits (unlike some competitors). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Woopra satisfies our need to capture all of our users' actions and segmentify our readers according to their behaviors. What to do with the data is all up to us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd complain about the user interface but the new UI fulfills our expectations well enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been using Woopra for a couple of years, since we released our registration system. Woopra has always been one of our main sources of information about our users and their experiences and it nurtures our data driven decision making processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Woopra is and will be a great tool for tracking the information I need. It make an immediate search of the profiles of all our clients including all their important information, in this way we know in detail with whom we interact in order to find the appropriate way to meet each of their needs. It reflects all the data obtained to be able to detail them at a glance, in an organized and exact way. Thanks to this functionality I can take actions in my company, quickly and efficiently, according to what I detail and analyze, always following and listening to all our clients. The user interface is dynamic and truthful, it helps to always carry out an organized and efficient work, with the help of quite complete tools, detailed reports and an intuitive function that makes everything much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has an endless nuber of tools with incredible functionalities, which fulfillin detail all the requirements that I need to fulfill all my work, monitoring of the informations, detailes reports, development of the intuitive and fluid system, it has a minimum margin of error ad is always on time to offer everything I need. All my work team was perfectly coupled to the Woopra system, it makes our job development much simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the software because it has brought to my professional life, to the company where I work and to my day in general great benefits. It completely adapted to everything I need and always gives me the ideal option to improve day by day. If this is what yo are looking for and need, I recommend you use Woopra. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have always believed that knowledge is power, we use the software to we find the best way to meet each of the needs and requeriments of all our customers, theis satisfaction is ours. It has allowed us to better develop a client.executive relationship. Thanks to the detailed reports we streamline all our work, we find quick solutions that improve efficiency in all the services we offer, thus increasing the quality of our work. In general terms it is important to note that Woopra is a tool of great power of knewledge, which on a large sclae, with just obtaining information allows me to achieve great unimaginable goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de sistemas
What do you like best?

This program integrates perfectly with the data required from companies, also allows me to make reports or files of customers and meet their doubts or needs, all the pile of data information that compiles woopra is important because it facilitates much customer service, something that increases our prestige. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can see that it really is a great application and has many options to integrate and visualize data for the best view of customers but the interface used lacks a menu that is intuitive, but when you start to use you realize that it is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that all companies should be informed about woopra, because it offers a great way to be aware of your customers, this program facilitates all kinds of financial strategy that you want to implement in your business, for us is one of the best we have used, we are very happy with Woopra. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have facilitated the work of customer service since we implemented woopra, at first was only a trial period, but after the tests have served us as a luxury to collect information and data, know that we want and do not want, the preferences of our customers must always be our priority, in addition to this application is becoming famous, it is a pleasure for all members of the company to have a software that this height. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The many integrations that Woopra offers allow us to see just about every single event that can occur on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some reports, like Trends, that are hard to implement specific time frames. For example, you may be looking at how many trials have happened on a certain page, but if you're using the Trends report, it's possible that these numbers may be different a month after the first time you looked at it (regardless of when you set the time frame). I've talked with support about it before and it seems to just be with this specific report type though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They seem to have a good free plan. I would recommend trying that out first and making sure it's right for you because the paid plans are quite pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I personally use it to keep track of trials that are generated from certain pages on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Staff
What do you like best?

I appreciate Woopra's social design, which is visually appealing for everyone. It allows for tracking people in particular groups using the prompts in Google Tag Manager and to set specific actions, instead of only displaying aggregates. If you want to define a particular segment you want to highlight to your clients, Woopra will make this happen in a breeze. Also, Woopra's learning curve is low and you can use its first free version, which will offer you everything you need to expand. Of course, Woopra provides really strong ready-to-use statistics that tend to be very useful for analysis. The setup of events is really simple and can be triggered at a client and server level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although I like Woopra's UI, I think it should be improved in order to boost the user experience in general. Also, I don't know if this is a Woopra flaw or safety switch, but almost every search queries I make on web browsers end up in encryption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is a nice tool if you need to get a research tool which can be applied quickly and easily, specially in the beginning of a project. The free version is very helpful and provides a good chance to test it first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra to collect data from on our webpage to remind users of the major improvements to our website's stream, centered on the patterns found in Woopra. The use is very straightforward and therefore it is a good scenario to consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertisement Sales Manager
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Woopra has the most scalable integration of every web analytics solution, that are way superior than Salesforce and Marketo and are by far the most valuable, although we don't take advantage of many if the integration it offers. Many of the functions are included in the trial version, so there is no need to hesitate on spending the next rate as we get a benefit until our company had proven to be profitable. It provides a very good view of the entire page load, the UI is certainly the best possible, as it is provided by a central live display board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found some errors in the report format that make filtering or other reports-related actions harder. Also, Woopra's browser is fine, but the computer program is sometimes much simpler to use. This is because in the online version the pages run slow, and requires longer than planned for a different view to load, which could probably improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is the ideal solution for: B2B businesses wishing to conduct account-based research, advertising, support discovery of eligible future SaaS consumers for Freemium. It is also suitable for brand managers wishing to evaluate services and functions at individual basis, providing consumer KPIs, such as total income from clients per functionality of each app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra as a live view to determine when to make an implementation in low-consumption conditions. It helps us to understand how certain features are used to calculate them for specific events. It's also very helpful to build user profiles dependent on their site visits after they have migrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

The information provided by Woopra is analyzable from the internet as well as mobile devices. Woopra displays fantastically the tools that our guests are using. Also, I love the ability of Woopra to indicate where a client is located geographically. You may ask the Woopra Customer Service when you have any question and in matter of minutes, they will provide you with the most useful answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Comprehending all the tools and learning how they operate may take some time if you don't have experience with these kinds of tools. This isn't an application to be used as a blocker as it just isn't clear on this aspect. I would like that Woopra could track potential customers that have been assigned in a marketing plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is perfect for aggregation focused on the features of the user and the description and behavior of the user's activity, which helps us to monitor issues in every step of the process. Woopra also provides several B2C clients, particularly in the field of e-commerce. I've been using other websites and none of them compare to Woopra’s performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra in order to understand our client’s information and to evaluate only very few application metrics when some users report have issues. The software offers you a rundown of the actions of our users per client and lets us see how long they have been in our web, the sites they frequent and the place where they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Woopra is very easy to access. I really appreciated the introduction of Appconnect from third parties, which has allowed me to handle details in my selection of segments, to create specific reports and user profiles and to gather data from channels, mainly from Helpdesk and chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally think the UI may need some updates. Sometimes, in some events a collection of actions or the mixture of filters are hard to process. In general, it's very tough to do anything without programmers and to upload detailed user-level files with data collected. If Woopra required us to connect to the PPC and check campaigns, it would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My score for Woopra is the highest, that’s why I would recommend it for every company. Once you release a service or platform, often you don't understand all the concerns when it begins, but Woopra does allow you to inquire the user's actions upon request. However, although it contains user data it is still not certain of the correct use of all user data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Woopra in a B2B business as a web analytics tool. It is also useful to make general and constant monitoring activities, as we can evaluate our own user behaviors and check if some of the AB tests we've developed actually work. The reports generated show all of the parameters required by each client during certain period, allowing us to set our sights on advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Woopra operates very quick and with a smooth design, I really like the way it looks. Even for non-expert customers, it is simple to operate and it is safe, opposed to other software that regularly seemed to lose some incidents (I say this for experience). The deployment capabilities, the billing pipeline and CRM integrations of this software are outstanding characteristics that are way over Marketo and even Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Control board should be more interactive. Although it provides some real-time analysis data, sometimes I was not sure if everything was updated properly, as I don't find the right way to check this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really enjoy Woopra. I consider it as one of the most strong and versatile tools I have ever used. It has allowed us to comprehend what the clients do with their blog or apps. It is very helpful for supporting applications that have been recorded by characteristics or websites. I would suggest it to anyone searching for a blog for assessment that likes a visual interface and a nice layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra to evaluate the primary measures we want individuals to follow when visiting our website. It is also used to define when we have issues because of content or technical difficulties. From our first trip to the site to our prospective clients and the engaged consumer, we decided to monitor our clients throughout their whole lifetime, and Woopra has allowed us to do just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Systems Trainer
What do you like best?

The integration of CRMs like Marketo and Salesforse is very useful and very important. In addition, I can create reports on customer behavior and I like data collection. Woopra is a product with great capabilities for the precise collection of data that allows us to have a better view of customer behavior, which allows us to greatly improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw that I can find in Woopra is that it is not very intuitive, they must improve the way of expressing the information in order to perform better analyzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All companies have the need to know what the interests of their customers are. With Woopra they can achieve it, they will be able to adapt precise strategies according to the data provided with Woopra. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The inconveniences of visualization and representation of data to achieve a better financial strategy to improve the customer experience and to finish you. Woopra is a product capable of informing behavior and interests, which allows us to adapt according to customer requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Business Analyst
What do you like best?

We love this software, because we detail every aspect that our client thinks of us and encourages us to develop new strategies to improve our organization. It also has very good options to meet the needs of customers. We are delighted because it is easy to use and also has a free trial to perform actions that improve the way customers see us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not thought about the negative aspects of this software because we have not seen them. This software is excellent, because we increase our sales and we are better known because Woopra's strategies are excellent. If at any time this software fails, we will quickly contact the technical support agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A web page is of vital importance for all organizations, and with Woopra we make the necessary adjustments to increase our visits and make our services known. We give thanks to this software because now we are better known because we know what our customers want. We recommend it 100% because it worked for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this software, we collect data that helps us improve our capabilities to boost our organization. It allows us to track all users who visit our website, and we do everything quickly, because its platform is very light and allows us to make any configuration from anywhere we want, because we can do it from our mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and marketing assistant
What do you like best?

I like this software because it generates a lot of confidence when it comes to tracking all the clients that visit the website of our company and, therefore, we can know which ones are happy with our services and those that do not, I can make a strategy to convince them , Woopra has an interface very adapted to our needs, it also has very innovative options to connect in real time with our clients and thanks to that we can position ourselves as the number one in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Woopra is not so easy to use, since it has some complicated options to learn to use it immediately, but after that time its use is perfected and it is worth trying, since it is possible to perform an analysis of all the Customers that Visit our platform and develop new strategies to attract new customers. Apart from its use, we have nothing negative to say about Woopra, because it has a very good support service that always responds when we need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a truly unique software to track our customers, and how our website generates a positive impact on them. We are very happy with its implementation and we highly recommend it because the marketing benefits are phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We worked with our Salesforce account and integrated it perfectly, and they helped us improve our administration with our clients. We also use it from our phones, so we allow a better work on the web and we are more productive. We really appreciate the acquisition of Woopra in our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

What I love about Woopra is that it makes me a detective of users. I can take a closer look at the interactions they have on my website. But it's not just a click, it allows me to know all the activities since the moment they log in and archive them for future searches. I also like to receive notifications about what users do on the web, especially to purchase my products. And I can't let go of the interface that Woopra gives away. It is very comfortable and visually pleasing, offering me a professional and ambitious experience in digital marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage I have with Woopra is the monetary investment that forces me to make for the service. The cheapest plan is not something basically cheap for me. And one tool that does not offer me are heatmaps, which represents a very useful alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend practicing and interacting on many occasions with Woopra, because it is not easy to understand it at first. Over time it becomes a primary tool to get to know the users who visit your website. You can search for text or video tutorials that teach you how to use the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can control and sort the level of visits that my website receives. Thanks to Woopra I know who are the users satisfied with my service and I apply strategies for those who I still can't convince. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

From my perspective, Woopra has become my number one tool for finding tracking solutions, to monitor each of our clients, to always know their needs and priorities. I distribute each result and organize them in a group and individual way in an excellent way, reflecting in detail all the important information.

It analyze and study exactly every minimum detail, quickly and efficiently, with just a few steps, obtaining the profile of the user I was looking for with all the data I need to know, with this determining information I can make decisions based on each opinion.

The interface is creative, it facilitates commissioning and efficient work, it is an intuitive tool with everything I need. Every aspect of Woopra highlights it and helps everything we need to do quickly, with complete and detailed reports, in real time and with good customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have studied in detail each feature that the software has provided me and I certainly cannot find something that bothers me, it works correctly, the reports are complete and in real time, it works smoothly and intuitively, I cannot ask for more! It is a familiar tool, it has adapted to my work quite comfortably without presenting any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement Woopra in your company and in your business, take possession of the software and make it your own, it will be the best recommendation anyone can give you. It is a comfortable and bold software, it will provide excellent benefits, will bring you closer to the opinions about the service it offers and you will be able to find effective solutions to meet every day the needs of all your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The knowledge of the opinion of our customers is very important for my company, it allows us to approach to find a better relationship with each one of them, I know what attracts theim, dislikes or satisfies theim, Woopra has allowed us to do this and much more, to meet All the relevant information for our work. The benefits it has given us are huge detailed reports, notifications of any change in the follow-up of any of my clients, an increase in the quality of the service we offer, thus improving the experience for all users and each of our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Planning Manager
What do you like best?

Woopra is a product that helps improve business processes, improve decision making, create operational efficiencies and thanks to its JavaScript code developers are able to insert it into the web application. The integration of CRM is very helpful and very important for the company, thanks to Salesforce. Another positive quality of Woopra is technical support (they never leave us alone and are always helpful). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary that Woopra offers us a set of stronger and more specific characteristics for certain work environments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many similar products, I recommend doing many evaluations of different offers before buying a product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We made the decision to use Woopra because our previous product did not meet our operating standards. Our vision of our environment thanks to Woopra helps us to understand the most complex functions and possible changes in the behavior of potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about woopra is that it provides all the features together. ALL the 3 features with end goal to attract customer is provided.

1. Unify data and check for potential customers.

2. Analysis the behavior of all potential detected customers and tracking their all activities and behavior.

3. Attract the customer, by throwing best offer or advertising again and again.

Basically the end goal is to increase the sale of product. Customer is ultimate buyer, so we need all these three activities together to improve our product sales graph . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing which i particularly dislike about this tool is that, it does not helps in identifying the customer region of interest. It just track user activities but does not convert tracking knowledge in to useful information.

The other major thing is it does not modify the customer behavior by showing alternative things and offers. it just go with the flow of information.

The space and processing complexity is little high, need improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool which provide all sales promotion solution. Helps in collecting data and finding potential customers then track their activities and promote the sale of product by throwing good offers. Must try great tool . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool solves the issues like :

Identification of potential buyers, so that we can target only to them for better sales.

It solves the purpose of tracking by checking customer buying behavior.

Helps a lot in sales promotion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager Products
Insurance
What do you like best?

It contributes with the detailed and specific monitoring of each one of the clients, in this way we make sure to obtain the vital and essential information of each one of them. With these data we can develop studies and reports that allow us to significantly improve our product. On the other hand, it is an indispensable tool for the management of projects that facilitates the handling of information on a large scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a good software that in general its functions have understood my work well. However, we need tools that automate the work and an interface that is easier to administer. However, it has an excellent function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The management of the information has been really excellent since we used Woopra, the marketing services are now simpler to perform and the satisfaction of our customers proves it. I recommend that you try it and see its great benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My marketing work has been exponentially improved since I use Woopra, it has been a useful and simple tool that with its function has allowed us to get closer to the clients and to know in detail vital information to do all our work. Significantly, it has been an indispensable tool to carry out our efforts and to improve the experience that customers have with our product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.