Woopra Reviews & Product Details

Woopra Overview

What is Woopra?

Woopra is a Customer Journey Analytics solution that is redefining how companies understand, analyze, engage and retain their customers. The platform is designed to fuel optimization and growth throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Leveraging individual-level data to aggregate analytics reports for full lifecycle insights that bridge departmental gaps. Woopra’s proprietary tracking technology tracks usage across your website, product and mobile applications. In addition, the platform offers 51+ one-click integrations with partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom and Segment to seamlessly unify disparate data points across tools and teams. As data flows into Woopra, People Profiles reveal a full behavioral history for each user, from their first touch to conversion and beyond. Making every engagement an opportunity to create more personalized experiences and support. Advanced analytics features include non-linear Customer Journeys, Trends and Retention reports powered by consolidated data. Translating numbers into people and opening entirely new views of the who, the what and the how in your data. Finally, Woopra's Triggers empower teams to take real-time action on their data. Automatically personalize page content, trigger a chat message, enrolls segments drip campaigns, update a lead status or customize a promotion with zero latency. Combined with powerful behavioral and demographic data, companies are able to deliver personalized experiences through the right channel, at the right time. With more than 200,000 users and 1,000 innovative customers across the world, Woopra provides the first unified analytics solution that is used by SaaS, eCommerce and On-Demand services for understanding, engaging and connecting with customers through data.

Woopra Details
Discussions
Woopra Community

Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.

We offer the easiest and most comprehensive solution to integrate all digital engagements into a single platform to provide you with a complete and behavioral view of each one of your prospects and visitors.

Woopra
2012
San Francisco, CA
@Woopra

Woopra Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Woopra community
Have you used Woopra before?

Woopra Reviews

Showing 48 Woopra reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Woopra?
Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is the number one tool to find tracking solutions, it allows direct interaction with the client, it also keeps us attentive and informed of everything our clients do on our website, it has also helped us and improved all aspects of our marketing strategies , it is a great tool to analyze data, it also allows your software to track the visitors who come to your website and their behavior, it also provides reports with valuable data that allow us to know the position of users, it is easy to configure and deliver complete documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still have not found something that works wrong with this platform, everything is very well designed with excellent functions to help make a better follow-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analysis website, it is a good software that helps you keep track of your visitors, it is very complete and easy to use, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a simple platform for data management, it helps us to make significant changes and improve our platform, it also allows us to significantly improve our product, it provides us with a large amount of data on the most competent method to improve our site, it also facilitates management and data synchronization, it has tons of useful ways to collect and display data, also the reports it provides are detailed and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Operations Manager
What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about Woopra is its ability to store all clients’ history, which enables me to track any process, now I engage my customers in an effective manner through its automated tools that help me to answer any of their query in real time. I would say Woorpa has rectified all its errors was we have to encounter in the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is an efficient tool for interaction with others. The visualization of the application is not appealing I wish that a simpler version could replace it soon. Moreover I would say this tool has been reformed now because it has introduced us new and advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will also like to highlight its integrations with Marketo, Salesforce, and Slack which enables you and your team to easily share the data across various channels. I look upon Woopra as the complete solution for better handling of the customer and above all it is very much reasonable in price and available with various plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The retention analytic report gives me an overall idea about my user whether they are all active or not and to which extent they are responding by data, in this way I highlight the important clients and become more focused to work upon specific area, and ultimately it helps me to generate the leads as well. In addition the trending report provides me a graphical representation of my whole year’s working against customer engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

This platform is simple to operate and safe, it is a product with great capabilities for the accurate collection of data, it allows an in-depth analysis of vital information, it also allows to have a complete monitoring and control of user interactions, it also offers metrics of the interaction of users with our website, it also offers a monitoring of our clients in real time, it is a very complete user analysis tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with this software, it is easy to use and understand, it also has good features that help to have a better control of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent data analysis tool, it will help you to have a better understanding of the behavior of your customers, it is also a very easy to use product with a very simple user interface, I recommend the use of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a product that helps improve business processes, it allows me to make reports or customer files, I can also create reports on customer behavior, it provides really solid statistics out of the box, it also allows us a deep knowledge of the customer. behavior. users, the reports are very detailed and accurate, it is an excellent tool that keeps us informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

I like the granular visibility of individual visitors to my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports can be a bit difficult to customize, and the site isn't always as intuitive as I might hope. Also, the pricing is simply beyond reach for small users. It would be great if the pricing somehow were scaled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm learning much more about individual visitors, which has increased my ability to communicate meaningfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We feel like we have a clear picture about the attribution and the journey of the leads we are generating which leads us to invest in the right marketing channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some reason that I couldn't figure out why, sometimes some of the leads don't appear on Woopra. Also there is room to improve the UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It completes the picture you get from analytics by enabling you to see each and every lead's unique journey before they convert into a lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Website users will be analyzed in groups, geolocation tracking helps us to link users to the right webpage and we can organize for the clients a better experience - selling options can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overview of today shows trends that doesn't matter if we set it as a monthly statistic is it much better. Live events will be logged after every single change of the webpage, to keep a real data statistic would it be better that the system take notice that there was just a little modification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting user experience data on the webpage and trying thanks to the reports and data to improve our sales. We can organize more detailed content and offer services in the language that the clients want to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Management Specialist
What do you like best?

Very nice product, lot of features are there , user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customization is not there , varieties. Are missing , appreances or visualization are not effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes definitely , great ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interactive products make the work easilly customized. Easilly accessible and understand able Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The best thing is that I can identify the user that came through my link using custom URL like bizamps.com/?wv_name=Akshat

For every person, I send an email to, with such customization. I get a ping when they come on the site and I can reach out to them at that particular time.

Slack and email integration is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Automation of visitors notification to slack with a certain condition is not free. It's actually very expensive for a small business.

It does integrate with Hubspot on contact level but not on the cookie level, otherwise that would be awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, Go for it.

See their user tagging system and ability to identify non-logged in users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying anonymous users.

Woopra picks up form filled and syncs it with Hubspot CRM.

Instant Notification on slack when a lead comes to the side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member of the sales and marketing team
What do you like best?

Mainly I want to talk about the very nice visual aspect of Woopra, I feel very happy with the design and I love it. In addition to the visual aspect, I have noticed that thanks to Woopra I can know everything, from the visits of the clients to what their interests are. The best thing about Woopra is that I can assess the satisfaction or dislike of my clients thanks to the Woopra data visualization system, which allows me to establish or change my marketing strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Woopra is limited to presenting basic data of user behavior, only informs us of their behavior and their activity. I would like to see a more complete and detailed analysis that can be represented in tables of behavior percentages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, but with qualifications ... I feel it is a good product, but it should improve the way information is represented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We managed to solve problems of lack of information to improve our strategies. I feel that it is a good product to be able to know the activation of the users and with this information we can change aspects that allow us to continue improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Information Officer
What do you like best?

this real-time web analysis application allows a direct interaction with the client either manually or automatically and gives us the possibility without knowing the personal data of the client, of knowing the most relevant for us, their tastes, knowing where they are from , what they like to do, how they arrive at our website and what they look for in it, we can use the interface to ask for an alert to be developed when certain clients of our interest access the page, segmenting them according to our particular interests of who our wanted clients are, we can customize certain features of the application and share our data with other devices and so create periodic reports if we want, know and know how to manage our customers is the most important thing today for any company that wants to maintain its position in the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

can analyze the origin and tastes of your customers in real time and create a set of data to guide you to create your campaigns and know where to put your efforts in a fast and secure is a great competitive advantage of sales I have no criticism Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommends creating an alarm system to locate potential buyers and know when they enter your pages and then reinforce their behavior with promotions and events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

in our company we use this application for the speed of its interface, we have made an alert when our target customers access our pages we also know where they access and what they like, we have managed to customize certain features of the application and share our data with other devices and we create monthly reports that end in an analysis group to develop strategies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst
What do you like best?

The panel is very easy to use. It is intuitive. It allows us a deep understanding of user behavior. Woopra collects the data and gives us detailed reports with valuable metrics that indicate the current level of engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It worked flawlessly. I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a solution that brings solidity to the decision-making process. It is easy to implement, flexible and adaptable to all types of businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reports provide us with advanced and customized metrics, which facilitates the planning of marketing and sales projects, adapted to meet the needs of our customers. Native integrations help to incorporate software to our production environment easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
Computer Hardware
What do you like best?

Thanks to Woopra, you can say "hello" to one of your existing visitors while you are checking the traffic of your sites and observing the instant users. To me, one of the most successful features. Maybe it's not too pretentious for a blog or social network, but on an eCommerce site, this kind of solution could be unique. With Woopra, e-commerce companies that have already opened pop-up windows to support their customers may have solved the issue of statistics and support at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I would like new updates and changes. But the most important, I would like we can view the stats in offline mode. This might good. Also can add new panels in a live board. That's all my thoughts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra, which normally provides statistics with a desktop program, provides online access at the same time. However, I think it is much more enjoyable to use the desktop program because the interface is really fun and personalizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the things I love about Woopra is the activity list. While you can have direct contact with the online user you normally want, Woopra takes it a step further and can show a warning to your various users. But the most addictive thing is that visitors are monitored in real-time. With it, you can learn a lot: the traditions of visitors, the behavior of navigation, the determination of loyal users and the times of the day with more frequent access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

We have only used it on web applications so I would recommend it in that case. Deploy has been pretty straightforward. Usage is very intuitive so if you are looking for an analytics product to implement fast and easy (for example for a startup or when starting a project) it is also a good scenario to recommend Woopra. The free tier has been pretty useful to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you just want the high-level figures, it's probably not worth the cost. The cost increases significantly as you hit a set threshold of page views. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool complements our own data on our databases. We use the user explorer to see the actions taken by users around the time they reported some kind of issue. We have also used the live view to decide when to make a deploy based on low usage moments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about this is how smooth the interface is and how you can check all data in real time. This is really helpful to my business because it helps me organise quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there's too much in the dashboard at once which makes it really cluttered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped my business by letting me plan before which is helped by the real time updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improver
What do you like best?

Love being so easy to use, Woopra allows me to track individual users and their history. I like that the data can be analyzed both from the web and from the mobile.

Great user tracking functionality including detailed live updates.

Simpler and more intuitive interface than Google Analytics - Easy to setup and get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software requires a steep learning curve, especially for those who are not so tech-savvy.

There were problems with the visualization of statistics and some reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is the perfect solution for any brand looking to optimize the customer experience through individual-level targeting and personalized messaging powered by direct integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Woopra has a large selection of powerful tools. The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. It does a fantastic job showing the technology being used by our visitors. I can work with great desire and productivity. I also like that I and all my work with great comfort. Quick integration into our systems was nice too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tools to format your data and be able to graph it through many variables really gives you a good understanding of your data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The documentation to implement some tracking features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing is trying to acquire more information about the user such as where they arrived from to be able to spend capital on the right campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shawn Dixon
What do you like best?

It is important to follow the user's actions and here the program helps to do it to the full extent to what products the user has added to the cart. You can also see statistics about the effectiveness of the resource and the history of visits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technical support is sometimes engaged in sending you to another agent and you need to explain your situation again. This is not often but it was and I did not like it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In those support, sometimes you need to be patient in order to get the desired result. But in general, there are very responsive and polite staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In general, the program helped me to do a lot of useful things. I also tracked the activity of clients and focused on their interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
Automotive
What do you like best?

My rating of Woopra is the absolute best possible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analytics website that prefers a visual interface and a beautiful design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see Woopra improve is the keywords people use to find our website. 98% of the search queries = encrypted. I don't know if that is Woopra's fault or a security change to the web browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company uses Woopra on a daily basis to track our website analytics. The app gives us an overview of our customers' activity per user and allows us to see how long they have spent time on our site, what pages they visit, where are they are located, etc. We use this information to better understand our customers and target our marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
What do you like best?

Most helpful to me are the Overview, New vs returning visitors, Overview REPORT by dates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It says that Woopra "cannot load Google Maps" correctly it's been like that for awhile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something that is straightforward and easy to navigate, yet comprehensive, Woopra is a good bet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing what pages and items were searched the most is great for unlocking mysteries and seeing what appeals to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

We used various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform has had some stability issues in recent times that should mostly be fixed, but does cause inconvenience when it is this central of a tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better tracking of users for organical SEO, and paid ads and also gather the multi-touch points with the same visitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Woopra is an intuitive and simple software, with a clean and innovative design, which allows us to obtain metrics of the interaction of users with our website. The data collected through different points of contact, provides us with a starting point to take actions to optimize our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacks more integration with third-party tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Woopra because it is a tool that provides quality analytics tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides us with detailed information about the behavior of users on our website. The metrics are recorded in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Woopra helped surface a large amount of usage data points and trends in a simple and concise manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The filtering options took some time to get a handle of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about ways to further tailor the program to your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Understanding clients usage of my SAAS tool so I could get a better pulse on the account’s success and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Useful stats package , Woopra gives a lot of information and it costs nothing ? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ideally I would like more detail about my website visitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Woopra is great for keeping track of how many website visitors you are getting. I use it on all my websites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

A useful tool to pipe all events over to (from all possible other tools that have user data) and let woopra aggregate all that into profiles. These profiles can then be used for analytics and insight as well as automating some marketing or reach out functionality within the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Woopra allows us to very quickly pull analytics, similar to Google analytics, but on an individual level. And then, we can actually take some actions on these individuals, unlike Google analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of accessing relevant information and exporting reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recently there have been a number of service outages that have inconvenienced me. It also seems that a filter feature on my reports doesn't work properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Woopra to access data about how potential customers are using our testing platform. Woopra allows me to easily access this information so that I can package it for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.