Woopra Reviews & Product Details

Digital Marketing Head
What do you like best?

We use various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us. We also use Woopra to analyze conversion funnels and try to optimize the conversions.

Woopra can also be used to interact live with a prospective customer, when he/she is browsing the site.

Woopra can be used to draw Campaign Level reports and understand how a certain campaign has faired and the ROI.

Recently, we have started using Woopra to understand how our offline leads are coming and converting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as such, but when I want a broader view of Web Analytics, I trust Google Analytics more.

Also, in slower internet conditions, Woopra gets disconnected sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were one of the early adopters of Woopra, we got the membership at a very good price. They have been rolling out a lot of new features in regular intervals, which is very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Before Woopra, We only could know that we got x number of leads from Adwords and y Number of leads from Bing Ads etc. After using Woopra, we can know specifically which all leads have come from which medium. We also get to know once a person lands on any pages or our site, which all pages he/she visited, how he/she interacted with our pages and how they converted or from which pages they exited. In the process, we could find out which pages are loved by the customers and which pages have high bounce rates and exit rates. So we work on to improve the pages continuously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Woopra Overview

What is Woopra?

Woopra is a Customer Journey Analytics solution that is redefining how companies understand, analyze, engage and retain their customers. The platform is designed to fuel optimization and growth throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Leveraging individual-level data to aggregate analytics reports for full lifecycle insights that bridge departmental gaps. Woopra’s proprietary tracking technology tracks usage across your website, product and mobile applications. In addition, the platform offers 51+ one-click integrations with partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom and Segment to seamlessly unify disparate data points across tools and teams. As data flows into Woopra, People Profiles reveal a full behavioral history for each user, from their first touch to conversion and beyond. Making every engagement an opportunity to create more personalized experiences and support. Advanced analytics features include non-linear Customer Journeys, Trends and Retention reports powered by consolidated data. Translating numbers into people and opening entirely new views of the who, the what and the how in your data. Finally, Woopra's Triggers empower teams to take real-time action on their data. Automatically personalize page content, trigger a chat message, enrolls segments drip campaigns, update a lead status or customize a promotion with zero latency. Combined with powerful behavioral and demographic data, companies are able to deliver personalized experiences through the right channel, at the right time. With more than 200,000 users and 1,000 innovative customers across the world, Woopra provides the first unified analytics solution that is used by SaaS, eCommerce and On-Demand services for understanding, engaging and connecting with customers through data.

Woopra Details
Discussions
Woopra Community

Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.

We offer the easiest and most comprehensive solution to integrate all digital engagements into a single platform to provide you with a complete and behavioral view of each one of your prospects and visitors.

Woopra
2012
San Francisco, CA
@Woopra

Woopra Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Woopra community
Have you used Woopra before?

Woopra Reviews

Showing 165 Woopra reviews
Already have Woopra?
Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is the number one tool to find tracking solutions, it allows direct interaction with the client, it also keeps us attentive and informed of everything our clients do on our website, it has also helped us and improved all aspects of our marketing strategies , it is a great tool to analyze data, it also allows your software to track the visitors who come to your website and their behavior, it also provides reports with valuable data that allow us to know the position of users, it is easy to configure and deliver complete documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still have not found something that works wrong with this platform, everything is very well designed with excellent functions to help make a better follow-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analysis website, it is a good software that helps you keep track of your visitors, it is very complete and easy to use, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a simple platform for data management, it helps us to make significant changes and improve our platform, it also allows us to significantly improve our product, it provides us with a large amount of data on the most competent method to improve our site, it also facilitates management and data synchronization, it has tons of useful ways to collect and display data, also the reports it provides are detailed and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The possibility of knowing exactly what users do on my website, by name, email and being able to trace the entire flow of events until they reach the purchase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that I would like it to have integration with more applications and I think that the cost of all its functions for someone who is just starting out is quite expensive I would like there to be some plans a little more accessible since $ 1000 USD can be something quite expensive for a small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is easy and intuitive, you don't have to do much to start capturing information from your users, I recommend it 1000% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far it has allowed me to know more about my clients, the integration with ActiveCampaign is very useful and I can make more personalized emails since I know exactly what my visitors do and I can offer other products and services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Woopra
Account Executive
What do you like best?

I am satisfied customer of Woopra that aims in providing end to end solution for my entire customer journey, I appreciate its simple mode of operation for handling the complex SQL queries. Now I have the better idea about the overall processes that are carried out in my sales, marketing and product publishing department and this is all due to the custom tracking and analytical reports that provide me the whole view about the customer journeys, trends, and segmentation. Overall this product is helping me effectively in various ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Couple of time I have came across issues like bug involvement, which risks the transparency and makes the process in convenient. Further with the passage of time the application starts to operate slowly, especially the loading of the reports becomes time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will like to suggest this tool to business to business type product distribution. This tool will provide you the full control over the context and you will have the clear idea about the targeted are from where you can generate the revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of using Woopra I feel more confident in getting connected with my customers because I have all the information piled up due to which I can take real time actions and personalize their experience as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I set up a custom dashboard for myself in less than 10 minutes. It is broken down to the individual person level so you can really see what each user is doing. Very efficient when it comes to monitoring clients, it is a good tool to understand their requirements and priorities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit tricky to get the most out of the product. It is often difficult for beginners to understand and operate. However I think it's very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use this every day and can't imagine running the business without it. Do not stop trying it, I recommend it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Funnels are super customizable. It helps us analyze our user acquisition funnel. We owe a lot to this software, we have saved time and money thanks to it, it really is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Operations Manager
What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about Woopra is its ability to store all clients’ history, which enables me to track any process, now I engage my customers in an effective manner through its automated tools that help me to answer any of their query in real time. I would say Woorpa has rectified all its errors was we have to encounter in the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is an efficient tool for interaction with others. The visualization of the application is not appealing I wish that a simpler version could replace it soon. Moreover I would say this tool has been reformed now because it has introduced us new and advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will also like to highlight its integrations with Marketo, Salesforce, and Slack which enables you and your team to easily share the data across various channels. I look upon Woopra as the complete solution for better handling of the customer and above all it is very much reasonable in price and available with various plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The retention analytic report gives me an overall idea about my user whether they are all active or not and to which extent they are responding by data, in this way I highlight the important clients and become more focused to work upon specific area, and ultimately it helps me to generate the leads as well. In addition the trending report provides me a graphical representation of my whole year’s working against customer engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

This platform is simple to operate and safe, it is a product with great capabilities for the accurate collection of data, it allows an in-depth analysis of vital information, it also allows to have a complete monitoring and control of user interactions, it also offers metrics of the interaction of users with our website, it also offers a monitoring of our clients in real time, it is a very complete user analysis tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with this software, it is easy to use and understand, it also has good features that help to have a better control of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent data analysis tool, it will help you to have a better understanding of the behavior of your customers, it is also a very easy to use product with a very simple user interface, I recommend the use of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a product that helps improve business processes, it allows me to make reports or customer files, I can also create reports on customer behavior, it provides really solid statistics out of the box, it also allows us a deep knowledge of the customer. behavior. users, the reports are very detailed and accurate, it is an excellent tool that keeps us informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Woopra offers good analytics services for a decent amount of price, and the first time I tried it, it didn't let me down. Customer information is valuable, and knowing how customers react to our website is important in all ways related to our business, so I use Woopra to keep track of it. The UI is pretty, and has undergo multiple updates along the years, making it more accessible over the time and adding more helpful features to the interface. I like how all customer information is organized individually, or even in groups if I want it that way.

Understanding analytics with Woopra is easy and simple, with the data being delivered in real time and the reports being as clear as possible to ensure a quick process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tried the mobile app a few times but noticed that it's not as reliable as the web app, so I don't use it. I think an improvement of the program in multiple devices should be done so I can use it no matter where I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that when it comes to this type of software, choosing which one is better is difficult, considering the amount of them that are out in the market right now. My recommendation is Woopra, but I suggest to try multiple programs so you can make sure your decision fits your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned before, knowing how customers are interacting with our services is one of the most important parts of our business, as it helps improve what's already good, and get rid of marketing techniques that are no longer working. Woopra takes customer data from multiple channels such as help desk, chat, and websites, and combines all this information to provide a good report that can be viewed in real time. Interpretation is everything, and Woopra does a great job at summarizing and explaining what's going on in the analytics reports which is always only one click away, making it easier to use and implement in my daily workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

It is best tool for direct interaction with clients and solving there problems.we can make costum dashboard in few simple steps.and much more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not easy for new team members but after few training they are able to use it well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In sales we need of funnle customer and revists so all can be done in one place only Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Woopra can be the single source of truth to store and analyze everything a customer has done. Custom schemas make it possible to let the system work with any data you have - a lot better than trying to cram everything into a Google Analytics event, which has limited structure and no ability to add extra data. It's easy to look into what an individual user has done in real time, even across multiple systems (due to Woopra's many integrations). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price. Since we began using Woopra in 2011, the price has gone up drastically, but the same is true with other similar tools. Luckily, Woopra grandfathered existing users in to older pricing when the increased their prices, so they are looking out for their most loyal customers. Woopra's action-based pricing can add up if you aren't careful since putting users into cohorts and updating user profiles also creates actions. Although there's a free plan, the next step up is a big increase from nothing, at $999 / month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-commerce analytics. Woopra makes it easy to view a user's journey across the website, through custom apps, and even across other platforms including email and Zendesk. Compared to Google Analytics, actions are visible in real time and you can drill down to an individual user. It's easy to create specific funnels that span different types of events, which can even span multiple visits. In e-commerce, users often start sessions anonymously and later log in. Woopra seamlessly merges anonymous data with user profiles for the first visit, AND future visits (unlike some competitors). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Woopra satisfies our need to capture all of our users' actions and segmentify our readers according to their behaviors. What to do with the data is all up to us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd complain about the user interface but the new UI fulfills our expectations well enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been using Woopra for a couple of years, since we released our registration system. Woopra has always been one of our main sources of information about our users and their experiences and it nurtures our data driven decision making processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

I like the granular visibility of individual visitors to my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports can be a bit difficult to customize, and the site isn't always as intuitive as I might hope. Also, the pricing is simply beyond reach for small users. It would be great if the pricing somehow were scaled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm learning much more about individual visitors, which has increased my ability to communicate meaningfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We feel like we have a clear picture about the attribution and the journey of the leads we are generating which leads us to invest in the right marketing channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some reason that I couldn't figure out why, sometimes some of the leads don't appear on Woopra. Also there is room to improve the UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It completes the picture you get from analytics by enabling you to see each and every lead's unique journey before they convert into a lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Woopra is and will be a great tool for tracking the information I need. It make an immediate search of the profiles of all our clients including all their important information, in this way we know in detail with whom we interact in order to find the appropriate way to meet each of their needs. It reflects all the data obtained to be able to detail them at a glance, in an organized and exact way. Thanks to this functionality I can take actions in my company, quickly and efficiently, according to what I detail and analyze, always following and listening to all our clients. The user interface is dynamic and truthful, it helps to always carry out an organized and efficient work, with the help of quite complete tools, detailed reports and an intuitive function that makes everything much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has an endless nuber of tools with incredible functionalities, which fulfillin detail all the requirements that I need to fulfill all my work, monitoring of the informations, detailes reports, development of the intuitive and fluid system, it has a minimum margin of error ad is always on time to offer everything I need. All my work team was perfectly coupled to the Woopra system, it makes our job development much simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the software because it has brought to my professional life, to the company where I work and to my day in general great benefits. It completely adapted to everything I need and always gives me the ideal option to improve day by day. If this is what yo are looking for and need, I recommend you use Woopra. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have always believed that knowledge is power, we use the software to we find the best way to meet each of the needs and requeriments of all our customers, theis satisfaction is ours. It has allowed us to better develop a client.executive relationship. Thanks to the detailed reports we streamline all our work, we find quick solutions that improve efficiency in all the services we offer, thus increasing the quality of our work. In general terms it is important to note that Woopra is a tool of great power of knewledge, which on a large sclae, with just obtaining information allows me to achieve great unimaginable goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Website users will be analyzed in groups, geolocation tracking helps us to link users to the right webpage and we can organize for the clients a better experience - selling options can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overview of today shows trends that doesn't matter if we set it as a monthly statistic is it much better. Live events will be logged after every single change of the webpage, to keep a real data statistic would it be better that the system take notice that there was just a little modification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting user experience data on the webpage and trying thanks to the reports and data to improve our sales. We can organize more detailed content and offer services in the language that the clients want to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Management Specialist
What do you like best?

Very nice product, lot of features are there , user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customization is not there , varieties. Are missing , appreances or visualization are not effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes definitely , great ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interactive products make the work easilly customized. Easilly accessible and understand able Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de sistemas
What do you like best?

This program integrates perfectly with the data required from companies, also allows me to make reports or files of customers and meet their doubts or needs, all the pile of data information that compiles woopra is important because it facilitates much customer service, something that increases our prestige. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can see that it really is a great application and has many options to integrate and visualize data for the best view of customers but the interface used lacks a menu that is intuitive, but when you start to use you realize that it is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that all companies should be informed about woopra, because it offers a great way to be aware of your customers, this program facilitates all kinds of financial strategy that you want to implement in your business, for us is one of the best we have used, we are very happy with Woopra. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have facilitated the work of customer service since we implemented woopra, at first was only a trial period, but after the tests have served us as a luxury to collect information and data, know that we want and do not want, the preferences of our customers must always be our priority, in addition to this application is becoming famous, it is a pleasure for all members of the company to have a software that this height. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The best thing is that I can identify the user that came through my link using custom URL like bizamps.com/?wv_name=Akshat

For every person, I send an email to, with such customization. I get a ping when they come on the site and I can reach out to them at that particular time.

Slack and email integration is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Automation of visitors notification to slack with a certain condition is not free. It's actually very expensive for a small business.

It does integrate with Hubspot on contact level but not on the cookie level, otherwise that would be awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, Go for it.

See their user tagging system and ability to identify non-logged in users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying anonymous users.

Woopra picks up form filled and syncs it with Hubspot CRM.

Instant Notification on slack when a lead comes to the side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The many integrations that Woopra offers allow us to see just about every single event that can occur on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some reports, like Trends, that are hard to implement specific time frames. For example, you may be looking at how many trials have happened on a certain page, but if you're using the Trends report, it's possible that these numbers may be different a month after the first time you looked at it (regardless of when you set the time frame). I've talked with support about it before and it seems to just be with this specific report type though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They seem to have a good free plan. I would recommend trying that out first and making sure it's right for you because the paid plans are quite pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I personally use it to keep track of trials that are generated from certain pages on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Staff
What do you like best?

I appreciate Woopra's social design, which is visually appealing for everyone. It allows for tracking people in particular groups using the prompts in Google Tag Manager and to set specific actions, instead of only displaying aggregates. If you want to define a particular segment you want to highlight to your clients, Woopra will make this happen in a breeze. Also, Woopra's learning curve is low and you can use its first free version, which will offer you everything you need to expand. Of course, Woopra provides really strong ready-to-use statistics that tend to be very useful for analysis. The setup of events is really simple and can be triggered at a client and server level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although I like Woopra's UI, I think it should be improved in order to boost the user experience in general. Also, I don't know if this is a Woopra flaw or safety switch, but almost every search queries I make on web browsers end up in encryption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is a nice tool if you need to get a research tool which can be applied quickly and easily, specially in the beginning of a project. The free version is very helpful and provides a good chance to test it first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra to collect data from on our webpage to remind users of the major improvements to our website's stream, centered on the patterns found in Woopra. The use is very straightforward and therefore it is a good scenario to consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertisement Sales Manager
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Woopra has the most scalable integration of every web analytics solution, that are way superior than Salesforce and Marketo and are by far the most valuable, although we don't take advantage of many if the integration it offers. Many of the functions are included in the trial version, so there is no need to hesitate on spending the next rate as we get a benefit until our company had proven to be profitable. It provides a very good view of the entire page load, the UI is certainly the best possible, as it is provided by a central live display board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found some errors in the report format that make filtering or other reports-related actions harder. Also, Woopra's browser is fine, but the computer program is sometimes much simpler to use. This is because in the online version the pages run slow, and requires longer than planned for a different view to load, which could probably improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is the ideal solution for: B2B businesses wishing to conduct account-based research, advertising, support discovery of eligible future SaaS consumers for Freemium. It is also suitable for brand managers wishing to evaluate services and functions at individual basis, providing consumer KPIs, such as total income from clients per functionality of each app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra as a live view to determine when to make an implementation in low-consumption conditions. It helps us to understand how certain features are used to calculate them for specific events. It's also very helpful to build user profiles dependent on their site visits after they have migrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

The information provided by Woopra is analyzable from the internet as well as mobile devices. Woopra displays fantastically the tools that our guests are using. Also, I love the ability of Woopra to indicate where a client is located geographically. You may ask the Woopra Customer Service when you have any question and in matter of minutes, they will provide you with the most useful answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Comprehending all the tools and learning how they operate may take some time if you don't have experience with these kinds of tools. This isn't an application to be used as a blocker as it just isn't clear on this aspect. I would like that Woopra could track potential customers that have been assigned in a marketing plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is perfect for aggregation focused on the features of the user and the description and behavior of the user's activity, which helps us to monitor issues in every step of the process. Woopra also provides several B2C clients, particularly in the field of e-commerce. I've been using other websites and none of them compare to Woopra’s performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Woopra in order to understand our client’s information and to evaluate only very few application metrics when some users report have issues. The software offers you a rundown of the actions of our users per client and lets us see how long they have been in our web, the sites they frequent and the place where they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Woopra is very easy to access. I really appreciated the introduction of Appconnect from third parties, which has allowed me to handle details in my selection of segments, to create specific reports and user profiles and to gather data from channels, mainly from Helpdesk and chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally think the UI may need some updates. Sometimes, in some events a collection of actions or the mixture of filters are hard to process. In general, it's very tough to do anything without programmers and to upload detailed user-level files with data collected. If Woopra required us to connect to the PPC and check campaigns, it would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My score for Woopra is the highest, that’s why I would recommend it for every company. Once you release a service or platform, often you don't understand all the concerns when it begins, but Woopra does allow you to inquire the user's actions upon request. However, although it contains user data it is still not certain of the correct use of all user data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Woopra in a B2B business as a web analytics tool. It is also useful to make general and constant monitoring activities, as we can evaluate our own user behaviors and check if some of the AB tests we've developed actually work. The reports generated show all of the parameters required by each client during certain period, allowing us to set our sights on advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.