WinPure Clean & Match Reviews & Product Details

WinPure Clean & Match Overview

What is WinPure Clean & Match?

Clean & Match is WinPure’s award-winning data cleansing and data matching software suite, specially designed to increase the accuracy of business or consumer data. This software suite is ideal for cleaning, correcting and deduplicating mailing lists, databases, spreadsheets and CRMs. WinPure™ Clean & Match will help save your business time and money. * Increase the accuracy of virtually ANY list, spreadsheet, database, CRM, etc. * Locally installed Windows software so no need to worry about security as all processing is done on your own systems * Save hours of valuable time cleaning and removing duplicated records from your lists or databases using built-in sophisticated fuzzy and phonetic match algorithms. * Affordable licences available with World Class Support & Training. * Free Demo with Live Online Training available. How it Works: Our advanced data cleansing and ‘intelligent’ matching technology quickly and simply identifies, compares and removes duplicated records with a simple click through its user friendly interface. With our optional address verification module you can be sure that your outbound messages reach your desired location. You can specify the cleansing criteria and WinPure™ completes the clean up and provides you with purified data. Seeing is believing! Schedule a live demo today with one of our product specialist at your convenience. We can learn about your requirements, answer questions, and review ways WinPure can help you and your organization.

WinPure Clean & Match Details
German, English, Portuguese, Spanish

Clean & Match is WinPure’s data cleansing and matching suite, specially designed to increase the accuracy of business or consumer data. This software suite is ideal for cleaning, correcting and deduplicating mailing lists, databases, spreadsheets and CRMs.

WinPure
2003
Theale, United Kingdom

WinPure Clean & Match Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the WinPure Clean & Match community
Have you used WinPure Clean & Match before?

WinPure Clean & Match Reviews

Showing 25 WinPure Clean & Match reviews
Company Size (1)
Already have WinPure Clean & Match?
Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and you can import and export in lots of different formats. It gets the job done. If you have technical issues, a knowledgeable staff member will work to find a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software is very expensive. If you want to dedup X number of records in a table...It is twice as expensive.

The software is not updated free of charge. Improvements have been made along the years, but you do not get access to the improvements unless you buy the same program again at a higher cost than what you originally paid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Integrating third party data provider contact and institution records into our custom CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The fuzzy match is really intuitive and after a bit of testing with the settings it ends up being able to remove close dupes better than anything else I've tried Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe some automation around being able to run processes autimatically after import. It may well do this (!) but I probably haven't read the support enough :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to tidy up data on a daily basis for a demanding subscriber list so it's essential that it works reliably and works well - it does both. probably saves us 5-10 man hours per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While WinPure is very easy to use, being intuitive and pleasant to look at, its greatest strength is the underlying algorithm. As someone who works with datasets that can move into the millions, we were looking for a solution that could scale with us. Existing Python libraries and libraries in other languages took literally days on even 500k of records. WinPure can do a couple million overnight, so that you don't skip a beat. It also integrates directly with most databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.), so you don't have to waste time importing, choosing the right variable types, etc., and then doing the same when you export back to your database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Occasionally we get errors that we can't debug ourselves, but WinPure's support is excellent, with fast response times even on weekends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use WinPure for large fuzzy matching situations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and offers exactly what I need. The customer service us unbeatable, both from my account manager and Technical support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had no issues to date, all works as hoped Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Matching data between files is effortless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

WinPure is very easy to use and the customer service has been really good on the two occasions I have had to contact them. I have been using WinPure since 2014 and couldn't do without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. Very happy with the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have large volumes of data to match and de-dupe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The logical workflow of importing > cleaning > matching > exporting. The fuzzy matching is excellent and intuitive to use. The personal one-to-one onboarding was excellent and gave me enough knowledge to succesfully get started with the sofware in no time. The support team are always quick to repond and helpful - which makes the whole package complete for me. Top marks WinPure, you're doing it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't clear when purchasing that the licence is limited to one PC. The website stated it cannot be used on "more than two PCs," which misleading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This product has saved me weeks, if not months, of cleansing and merging. Game changer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WinPure is a great tool! I am using it for matching data and it has far surpassed Excel's fuzzy lookup function in quality, efficiency, and accuracy. I'm grateful for the tool, the excellent customer service, and very helpful tutorials and demos provided by WinPure. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface took a little getting used to but now I feel I have a strong understanding and navigating between steps is intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The amount of data I was working with became too large for Excel's fuzzy lookup extension, and so WinPure was a perfect solution bc it can handle a lot more. This is it's greatest benefit to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I no longer have to rely on our CTO to clean data for me. I finally have a tool available that allows me to do it on my own so that I can send out more mail and do what the company needs: produce leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a definite learning curve when getting up and running on WinPure. Some tools take some getting used to but after some practice, it's well worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data cleansing and being able to de-duplicate records across multiple spreadsheets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Facile à utiliser et très rapide! Nous avons acheté l'édition de vérification d'adresse car nous devons régulièrement vérifier et valider les adresses. Au début, nous obtenions un taux de succès d’environ 72%, ce qui était à peu près le même que celui du fournisseur précédent, mais lorsque nous en avons parlé à notre responsable des comptes, elle a immédiatement mis en place une démonstration et nous a montré certaines choses pour nous aider à améliorer cette situation. Nous avons ensuite relancé le processus, qui est passé de 72% à 91%, ce qui nous a ensuite permis de contacter plus de 65 000 nouveaux prospects, génial! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

L'application est très complexe. C'est la première fois que l'on utilise une application de mise en correspondance de données telle que WinPure Clean & Match. La mise en correspondance de données est donc peut-être une bête très complexe en soi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

C’est une nécessité pour au moins une personne de votre organisation. Nous l'utilisons depuis plus de 4 ans et chaque fois que nous avons besoin d'aide, nous obtenons une aide instantanée de la part de leur équipe d'assistance qui est fantastique! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nous avons eu beaucoup de données inexactes ou anciennes dans notre CRM. Lorsque vous traitez avec des régimes de soins de santé, il y a beaucoup de déplacements entre contacts, il est donc difficile de rester à jour sur les entreprises en cours pour les contacts jusqu'à ce que vous receviez un courrier électronique renvoyé et que vous le découvriez. Nous avons essayé la version Lite à titre d'essai et, même si elle a bien fonctionné, nous avons basculé plus tard vers ZoomInfo car nous pouvions l'intégrer à Salesfoce et mettre à jour les informations de contact dans le CRM lui-même. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Andy Shephard
What do you like best?

I really like the reliability and functionality of WinPure especially when it comes to profiling the data and matching across datasets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about this software yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is absolutely wonderful for cleaning and matching datasets. I have used other similar software and services in the past but this tool blows them all out of the water. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When migrating to a new CRM we needed to clean the data and identify all duplicate records, this tool saved us a considerable amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

WinPure Clean & Match has been a massive help for us in terms of flagging duplicates in our database. Our previous software was unable to find the quality of matching records which we now find using WinPure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The advanced matching groups can seems really complex and required an extra training session for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this software to avoid duplicates in our SQL Server database which subsequently helps to prevent mailings going out to the same people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database Professional
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. Easy to use and gets the results that I'm looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have used this product for a year and haven't run into anything that I don't like so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with multiple databases on a daily basis and being able to use this software to find the duplicates when there are small differences is a great benefit to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is extremely powerful and easy to learn. The online training helps massively and they have a very knowledgeable team of experts at hand if you need any support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike whatsoever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend WinPure without hesitation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cleaning up names and addresses in our master database and Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use for creating single or multiple matching definitions. Very fast processing with accurate results which can then be later merged or deleted. No other tool we tested does it better than this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact it always uses 90 as the default fuzzy settings although I understand this is being improved on the next edition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution to find duplicate records across large datasets, this is the best out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We regular purchase thousands of leads and need to import only unique leads into our database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Easy to use, saving me both time and money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact I hadn't heard of the software sooner, would've made my life a lot easier a lot earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely say give the 30 day free trial a go. Once I started using it I realised how valuable it is and didn't look back after that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a lot of duplicate records with small variations and the fuzzy matching really helped me sort them all out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quickly standardizes words and punctuation to help put addresses in standard form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not allow for moving part of the address, like suite numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is very useful to clean when doing large groups of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to clean large groups of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ease of using this software. It is not complicated at all. Other platforms that I looked into were much more complex and not as easy to use and learn.

Bryan has been excellent at any questions I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not issues with this product. I would like to upgrade at some point but for now it meets our requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to use an outside service for this. Having WinPure we are now doing it in house and we are much more organized with a lot less confusion in our mailing processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Ability to fuzzy match and other options to exclude/include and slice and dice the data across different fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it throws an import error if the file has special characters in the column headers. I also wish that upon import it defaulted to looking for excel files rather than access file types (which we do not use). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying and removing duplicate records using multiple data points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Retail
What do you like best?

WinPure works great to analyze data and find duplicates. It saves us tone of money when mailing catalogs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything works well with this program. It works easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product for the money and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Defining duplicate entries and saving on catalog mailing costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

WinPure saves time and has outstanding cleaning and deduping capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can only be on 1 computer at a time. I would like to be able to have on more than 1 station. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cleaning and Deduping customer lists Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it is fast to process my requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. I like everything about the prod ut Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to filter my data using zip codes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Thais it really powerful solution for cleansing data with simple and friendly interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For us everything works well. May be only one issue that it requires a lot of memory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read manual. Software has really flexible possibility to find duplicates by groups of conditions, but it requires a little time get familiar with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us keep our data in accuracy and remove duplicates from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Great software as a tool for the marketing professional-fast data cleaning, and marketing insight. It isn't just for a data prep professional. Easy to use. Fair single purchase pricing, not an annual software fee. Excellent online support on UK time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues. Transition from version 6 to 7 takes some minor re learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cleaning raw data that can be accurately used in business intelligence graphing, and reporting.Preliminary data cleaning and formatting before forwarding for marketing uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WinPure is an excellent tool for cleaning duplicate records. The team at WinPure has been especially helpful in assisting us with the initial set-up of our project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WinPure is a timesaver! With a few key strokes we are easily able to clean data lists and download a usable work file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

A very complete software and that even for the most lay are easy to use

It contains several functions which make it great software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface seems to be a bit confusing but of course to tinker normally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pays for itself vey quickly and they have exceptional support

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.