WhosOff Reviews & Product Details

WhosOff Overview

What is WhosOff?

Online staff leave planner for managaging annual leave, holidays and other out-of-office times

WhosOff Details

WhosOff allows you to reduce the overhead time and money spent on paper chasing leave requests around the office by making important information available to the required staff in your company.

X:drive Computing Ltd
Canterbury, United Kingdom
@WhosOff

WhosOff Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the WhosOff community
Have you used WhosOff before?

WhosOff Reviews

Showing 2 WhosOff reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have WhosOff?
Design Director
What do you like best?

The mobile app (iOS) does a reasonable job of making it quick and easy to log holidays etc, whenever you think of it rather than needing to wait until you're back in the office to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app and the web app interface miss quite a few opportunities to make things simple and pleasurable. In fact it sometimes feels like the important things have been made a little harder. For instance:

- The default leave type is bereavement; I've accidentally selected it a couple of times which - apart from causing concern among colleagues - I can't change it unless I cancel the leave request

- Every time I use the web app to submit a new leave request I can't find the button. This is the main thing I use it for, but the option is a small text link no where near I would expect to find it.

- If I have a request that it yet to be approved, it is hidden in my list of leave until I click 'show pending', can't understand why - it's rare I need to check approved leave as that's gone into my diary, but I do check pending requests (wondering if I got the date right or why they might not have been approved yet for instance). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of a system such as this is reduction of admin and staff more likely to submit requests early as they have easy access to it;. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Allows me to see a snapshot of everyone that is off in the department on any given day. Able to ensure adequate staffing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say I dislike anything about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased employee satisfaction. Reduces paper time off requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.