webtexttool

Webtexttool enables website owner and content creator to do SEO in an easy and efficient way, allowing you to create rank boosting content that will get you top Google rankings and more traffic to your website.

Work for webtexttool?

Learning about webtexttool?

webtexttool Reviews

Ask webtexttool a Question
Showing 10 webtexttool reviews
webtexttool review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"WordPress Plugin is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Real-time SEO feedback on every aspect of our post copy.

WordPress plugin saves us from switching back and forth from writing our web copy and the dashboard.

Localized keyword and synonym support and recommendations.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally logs itself out, then we have to log in again. Not a big deal, but still frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We primarily use the WP plugin - it is simple to install and easy to use. It gives real time feedback and suggestions on so many aspects of SEO - every aspect has its own little "help window" and you dont need to leave the page you're working on to see the tips!. Best of all - it GETS RESULTS!

Has helped us achieve two things - firstly, it actually forces us (in a friendly way) to pay more attention to our copywriting and SEO and secondly, as our SEO is improving, so is our page ranking - at the time of writing, we're number TWO on Google search for "Yunnan Coffee"

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about webtexttool
webtexttool review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Excellent to making sure you tick all the SEO boxes"

What do you like best?

Keyword suggestions is great. Having to tool that we can simply drop a new blog post into and within ten minutes have it optimised for search engines is a real time saver! Auto adding articles is really helpful too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.... I've been using it on and off for a while and haven't seen anything terrible.. seems to do everything it says.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool, perhaps even better to know a little about SEO (although this tool does a great job to show you what to do step by step). If you spoke to an SEO expert to get the basic idea down, this tool will save you time and money hiring an expert :)

Just the ease of use and the fact I can ensure correct SEO procedures over time is great. I've actually learned loads too so this can be viewed as a tutorial / learning resource also.

What SEO solution do you use?

webtexttool review by Jeffry T.
Jeffry T.

"The Shortcut to SEO-Optimized Web Content"

What do you like best?

With WebTextTool, even the most SEO clueless person can produce an SEO-optimized content in no time. The app uses a step by step approach to guide users to create the best result that they can. The app will analyze the content and provide guidance on which part of the content that should be revised to increase the SEO score and get a better ranking at the search engines.

The service also comes with plugins (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.) that will allow users to edit content directly on their own site without even have to visit WebTextTool site.

What do you dislike?

WebTextTool is subscription-based service, so there are recurring fees that users should consider. There are also limitations on the number of keywords, content suggestions, page trackers, etc. depending on your subscription plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you write any web content at all and you are looking to get organic visitors from the search engine, then WebTextTool will surely help you craft the best content that search engine will love.

Creating SEO-optimized content is now a lot easier with the help of WebTextTool. This will ease the load of content marketing campaigns.

webtexttool review by Administrator

"This tool really works for its intended purpose"

What do you like best?

This tool is an organized online article editor that includes a ton of bells and whistles that help make it web ready.

It does a great job of finding the best keywords to discuss.

Then it helps you build them into your article.

Then at any time you can hit a button and the app will give your current SEO score for that article.

It will also tell you how "readable" your article is, so you don't use too many big words that your audience wont' understand.

Then it will track the results of your article as it goes up and down in the search rankings.

It even gives you optimization rankings and tips

It does its job and does it well. Get it if you write for the web and need SEO guidance.

What do you dislike?

The UX could use some better colors. Not so much white.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SEO is complex. Make it much easier with this tool.

This tool gives me a one stop shop for writing great content. It lets me know what i need to know to write about a topic and how to create authority content.

webtexttool review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Webtext tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about webtextool is how easy it is to use. You can look up keywords, track your page and also competitors' pages. You can get weekly emails letting you know how your page is raking for your keyword. The plug in help to make sure your web page is set up and content is good along with the words and layout of the webpage

What do you dislike?

They could do a better job with key word that are close to what you. It seems like they are using the same list of word to try when you have subjects that are close. They need to upgrade the interface for keyword data. It seems to always give me bad information on Keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work on the keyword search to make it better I'm not sure where they pull data from to make suggestions about keywords. Webtextool plug in for Wordpress is awesome and makes it easy to help with metadata, content. It also will give you real time suggestions on what is missing to improve your on page SEO.

They help writing metadata and web pages

webtexttool review by Newaz C.
Newaz C.

"Tool for SEO content writing"

What do you like best?

Shows you the criteria to write SEO friendly content that is optimized for Google search. You can be a total newbie and it'll guide you through.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike but maybe the accuracy of the keyword research could be better. And the credit system is kind of weird.

ranking of blogs pages. web text tool helps me write content that is optimized for search. Now when we post blogs, now we can get a better idea of it's rankings and if it's bringing in traffic.

webtexttool review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Useful Tool to Perfect On-Page SEO"

What do you like best?

Webtexttool has robust on-page SEO features. The software shows me where I am doing well with SEO and how I can improve my SEO. Furthermore, the software gives me several readability feedback measures to help me figure out whether my writing is easy for people to comprehend.

What do you dislike?

The blog article importer doesn't always import all the text in an article. I recently had one article that did not import the text below a table I had displayed. I had to paste the full html code into the content editor.

On-page SEO is an important component of overall SEO. Webtextool helps me to craft content that can reach the widest audience possible through good SEO and readability practices.

webtexttool review by User

"They make it so easy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about webtext tool is how easy it is to use. You can use it as a stand alone resource or a plug in on your wordpress site. The plug-in is great it helps you improve your on page SEO as you build the page and give you pointers to make improvements. The web site allows you to do Keyword research and also track your page to see where you are ranking. This is a great tool

What do you dislike?

I do wish it would be easier to transfer key words from website to word press. The

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a very easy tool to use with great information.

Keyword and website SEO The ability to track not only my site but my competitors sites also. You can track individual pages on your site to see how they are ranking for keyword and the ability to help make improvements.

webtexttool review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool to keep tabs on my rankings"

What do you like best?

I do not have a lot of experience with SEO so this tool is really great to keep me updated - I get weekly reports via the content ranking facility and also use the page trackers quite a bit too and can see at a quick glance how I am ranking for certain keywords and there is a history button so I can compare to previous weeks. There is a great feature to assist with blog writing as well so I need to use this more when I get some time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - there is still a lot I need to look at

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for checking SEO and page rankings

Increasing my SEO and being able to keep an eye on competitors activity

webtexttool review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Necessary if you work with SEO and websites"

What do you like best?

Great app to improve your SEO, I like best the easy that you can create a page with better SEO ranking with the help of the assistant. GREAT.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not working very well with Spanish content. I miss more tools for SEO ranking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve more tools to help with SEO Ranking

Improve the quality of my sites with better SEO Ranking.

Learning about webtexttool?

* We monitor all webtexttool reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.