Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings

(5,142)

Cisco Webex Meetings is how Fortune 500 get 110% from their teams. The new Webex Meetings redesign gives you modern, video-first meetings that are more intuitive and productive. Millions rely on Cisco Webex to work smarter, connect across boundaries, and drive innovative ideas forward. When you want a secure, flexible, seamless, and intelligent collaboration solution, you choose Cisco.

Work for Cisco Webex Meetings?

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

Cisco Webex Meetings Reviews

Ask Cisco Webex Meetings a Question
Cisco Webex Meetings review by Natalie M.
Natalie M.

"Webex - Great solution for conferencing"

What do you like best?

Webex is a great system for conferencing and screen sharing meetings. It provides a quick interface to schedule meetings and is very reliable for users to log on to the conference. The integration with Outlook allows meetings to be scheduled without logging on to Webex which makes it a lot quicker to set up meetings. The global telephone numbers allow users for multiple countries to dial in using a local number rather than at the expense of an international phone call. The screen sharing and control capabilities make it a great product for training sessions without the need to physically be in one place. The ability to only share one screen or one application allow presenting users to choose what information they wish to share and what information they wish to keep private. The VoIP is a useful feature although for most users it was more simple and familiar to use the phone.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is much to dislike. Its by far the best conferencing tool I have used. It would be good to have a phone code to type so that they callers are identified when using the phone to dial in rather than VoIP, but this might be available in a later version that I haven't used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it - its great!

Easy conferencing and training reducing the cost of international travel for meetings and training sessions.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Webex Meetings
Showing 5,143 Cisco Webex Meetings reviews
Cisco Webex Meetings review by Consultant in Research
Consultant in Research
Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Hospital & Health Care

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Cisco Webex Meetings review by DILEEP P.
DILEEP P.

"Cisco Webex Meeting Review by Dileep"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex meeting is because it is very easy to schedule a meeting and communicate with group of peoples. Even you can grant access of your system to another attendee in the meeting and video and audio quality is also good for the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only one point about the Cisco Webex meeting is when you give the access of your system to other person in the meeting and if he accessing your system that time some part of the screen will become hanged or not accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I extremely recommended webex to my friends and colleges where they need to communicate with the number of peoples from different locations over remotely.

here we can easily schedule a meeting and communicate with the peoples

when i was working on one of the US project that time i need to communicate with them that time i was using webex only for the communication and we are 5-6 peoples from different different locations were easily able to communicate via Cico Webex.

It is very easy to use.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Harsh P.
Harsh P.

"Best Web Conferencing Product : Cisco Webex Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is one of the premium platform for web conferencing with a lot of good and necessary features.

It has very clean user interface and very much easy to get started.

The video quality during the call is pretty good and that is the very important thing for me.

You can give/get screen-access to a person is also a feature that is most helpful for me.

Other than that muting, chatting and Q&A are the features that I like more.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings is pretty much stable and has very less bugs but sometimes during call we here a lot of noise and restarting connection resolves the issue so I think they should improve this in future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I surely recommend Cisco Webex Meetings to others because it is a premium platform with good quality.

They do provide you trial so you can always give it try and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Cisco Webex Meetings is the platform we use pretty much daily in our organization to take calls and provide customer support of our products.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Janel M.
Janel M.

"An ideal tool to make conferences with your work team"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Cisco Webex Meetings is its integration with Microsoft Outlook, thanks to its complement you can insert the webex address in Outlook easily and you can also create personal web rooms according to your needs, so the creation of meetings becomes a very simple task, also with just one click you can insert the details of the conference in an element of the Outlook calendar. I also like that it offers alternatives so that participants can join the conference either from an app or directly from a session in the browser.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a good tool, however they need to improve their functions a lot so that they are much easier to use, especially when we have many participants in the meeting because it can make the management of the meeting a bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex Meetings is a highly recommended tool for meetings and conferences especially with your team, compared to its competitors the features offered are of good quality for an affordable price, it is also a tool that is compatible with different platforms both desk as mobiles.

Cisco Webex Meetings allowed us to have good meetings with our team members who are located remotely. On the other hand both the quality of the call and the screen sharing functions are excellent regardless of the number of participants. It is a tool that helps us to maintain the coordination and guidelines of work projects among our colleagues.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Bharat V.
Bharat V.

"Cisco Webex Meetings Review "

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a great web conferencing platform with many necessary features.

It has all the features let it be screen-sharing or screen-access through mouse or muting.

Cisco Webex gives great video and audio quality with less or rare frame/audio drop that is the most essential thing for me since it gives a very good user experience.

Also Webex Meetings has clean user interface which makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have used Cisco Webex for a long time now and I find it perfect for me. So no dislikes from me yet, but I will keep this review updated if I find any.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend Cisco Webex Meetings to others because it is a great product with high quality which gives overall great user experience.

In our company, we use Cisco Webex Meetings to take client calls and provide them troubleshooting assistance with screen sharing. It has really helped us a lot because before we used to mail the solution and script to them and wait for their reply and this process used to take hours or sometime days. It saves our time and increases productivity.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"It is currently the software we use most for video meetings"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to make video calls to my clients to be able to offer them a more correct and efficient attention, in addition it allows me to chat with my colleagues and different sectors of the company, I love to be able to present video reports with data presentation and statistical graphs.

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the interface of the mobile app can be improved a lot more, it's a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a necessary communicative platform because it provides very good quality in calls and video calls.

It is currently the software we use most for video meetings between colleagues to cooperate in making reports, I can also communicate better with customers and have a clear and face-to-face communication with which they feel more secure, I can also send files or show part of my screen and help people to solve any problems that may arise.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"Cisco webex is perfect for all kinds of online meetings "

What do you like best?

We liked this platform a lot because it is so versatile when it comes to organizing our meetings online. These can be prioritized in full criteria, and we like to be able to add up to 100 members to each meeting. It seems to us that its on-demand web broadcast service complements its videoconferencing recording function a lot, and its integration with social networks has seemed excellent to us.

What do you dislike?

There are several things that we did not like about Cisco WebEx. One of them is its limited ability to stream presentations, and that does not allow to properly customize the chats in real time. We do not like its integration with Cisco collaboration Cloud, since it does not offer enough security when saving videoconferences in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco WebEx is one of the best collaboration platforms with which we have had the opportunity to work. Its image quality is impressive, and it adapts very much to our needs as a company. We are pleased with your implementation.

Cisco WebEx has helped us a lot to solve all kinds of problems with the organization of our online staff meetings. Thanks to its use we can communicate at any time, without having to go to the old meeting room, and also, it allows us to show our work better (mainly in real time). Before we had difficulties with the customization of our informative webinars, but with WebEx it is very convenient to manage them.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Makes my office work much easier"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Cisco Webex Meetings is the productivity tool and the MS Outlook add-on that makes my office work much easier, you can create meetings with a single click and mail the link to add other users, the iOS app is great and convenient when you spend a lot of time out of the office, from the app you can access most of the features available.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I've had with Cisco Webex Meetings is that when you share a screen it takes a long time to focus well on the screen, they should optimize more this feature as it is one of the most used and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers excellent quality calls and powerful mobile apps, never dropped calls since I use it and the image quality is usually the best.

In my work Cisco Webex is essential because it allows me to organize meetings and invite attendees easily and quickly, it allows me to compertir screen colleagues to get a second opinion or assistance when I find myself stuck, you can share files and chat with my employees at any time.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Marcos S.
Marcos S.

" Great tool for business meetings"

What do you like best?

What attracts me most to this tool is the ease it brings us in its use. Its design is very intuitive and its functions of screen sharing and files is very good! We save time and resources because we do not have to travel to our customers or suppliers.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be a more competitive tool. Because it is not a free tool, it could have a more affordable acquisition value or be linked to other Cisco products.

The chat could also be more worked, because in my opinion it does not follow the other features of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool for business use. It has very useful functions and simple to use. Gives you time and minimizes expenses with meeting resources.

We have been able to reduce travel time and costs for our business meetings, be it with partners, suppliers or our customers. Today we can meet even while in different places and have the same productivity of a face-to-face meeting.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Cesar R.
Cesar R.

"It gives me high quality communication"

What do you like best?

I love Cisco Webex Meetings because it gives me high quality communication with my superiors and colleagues, also is excellent for creating meetings of friends and coordinate outings, is a tool more business use but can be used socially, I can even communicate with my family if I'm late for work.

What do you dislike?

In some meetings it is checked and not recovered until you force it to stop and restart the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy to use software with advanced features that makes a better business communication, I recommend it because the calls are always heard well and do not fall, also has a fairly good price compared to its competitors.

Cisco Webex Meetings is an excellent software for videoconferencing and business communication quality, gives me a clean interface and easy to learn to use, the ability to make video calls, send messages and documents or any type of files, make voice calls with good sound and without interference, share screen and make teleconferences for up to 200 people.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Andreas B.
Andreas B.

"This is my review"

What do you like best?

So here are some words for what I'm liking the most on WebEx. I want to state that this is only my personal opinion and based of my own experience with using webex. So what I do like the most is how you are entering the web meeting. Also it is really easy and simply to use. Furthermore I do like that you can integrate webex meeting into cisco jabber. Actually i've love the new modern look of the enduser webesite, the old look of the enduser site was really "meh"

What do you dislike?

So here are some words for what i'm disliking the most on using Webex. I want to state that this is only my personal opinion and based of my own experience with using webex. Also I do not like to set up meetings in outlook via the webex tool because of the bad outlook integration. I also do not like the web based client because it has had some problemes with sharing video and content - dont know if the problems do still exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really simply to use.

So here are some words for what I've been using webex for the most time. Mostly I'll use it for remote sessions with our service providers. So we can hear and see each other and also I can share my screen so we can see and discuss, fix and solve problems. Without the need that the service provider has to travel to our company.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"Webex - Perfect Meeting Solutions"

What do you like best?

Integration with outlook calendar, the Webex Meeting app will also automatically pops up when the time is near your scheduled meeting session, and you can click to start or join the meeting without any login required.

What do you dislike?

The application layout. user with non-video enabled taking screen estate when they are taking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Approach your local Dimension Data contact to expressway you interested on Cisco Webex meeting. The sales team would be able to help to setup a trial site for your company.

Just start it with a trial and you will find out how much it helps to the knowledge working to get their things done quicker. Get rid of traditional way of meeting and embrace the technology which makes every one connected closer.

Often we need having ad-hoc or unscheduled meeting internally or with external client, Webex personal room makes it easy to start a meeting any time, anywhere (PC, Mobile, Video Endpoint).

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Amber L.
Amber L.

"Love WebEx For Conference Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco WebEx conferencing is actually the first conferencing system that I have ever used. I like the links that it provides, as well as the clear vision most of the time. it is easily accessible to the client and easy to move around while already in the link.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is the sign on process. Sometimes it looks a little choppy? And I also don't like how there is no automatic sign on. Currently I am using my conference line to sign in. I also do not like when I want to get the link to send to my clients, I have to do three different steps in order to do so. Something the connection is an issue but again, that could be my connection internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product overall!!!

This helps me to connect with my clients on a virtual basis. When working Inside Sales, it bridges the gap between being in the field and my position. When I finally was able to use it thoroughly, I am able to perform live demos for my clients right away.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Nimesh M.
Nimesh M.

"Cisco Webex Meetings : The best in the market"

What do you like best?

I have used many video conferencing tools till date but Cisco Webex is the best I find till today.

It is very simple and easy to use and scheduling a meeting is a easy task here all because of it's clean user interface.

It has all the necessary features that a video conferencing tool must have.

In terms of video and audio quality it is the best, delay in video occurs very rare.

Content management features like file sharing and document collaboration are the features that I like most.

It really increases the productivity by providing everything at a single place.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about about Cisco Webex but a thing to notice is that Webex is very resource-heavy on web browser especially Chrome which I think they should improve in future. And sometimes very rare VOIP becomes terrible but restarting solve the issue, it could be because of internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others to consider Cisco Webex Meetings because it is a really premium quality product with all features at a place.

We in our organization use Cisco Webex Meetings for many things let it be a training sessions for junior, or customer support or client meetings. Cisco Webex actually helps a lot to communicate with others with very ease.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Julius C.
Julius C.

"A super online meeting platform for remote collaborations"

What do you like best?

I honestly like that it's a Cisco product. The Cisco is known for creating high end technology products and services and it very much shows in Cisco Webex Meetings. The video and audio of the calls is very sharp and with a typically smooth stream that doesn't really lag. The remote access and screen sharing work well compared to other remote access tools I've used. I actually feel like I can interact in a realistic manner with someone's remote desktop. About connecting, being able to call in with a regular phone number is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't really recall any poor qualities about Cisco Webex Meetings since I've used it. The cost to use the higher end versions is much pricier than many common online meeting solutions though. There is a free version, but I would consider it to be too limiting for a large organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco Webex Meetings is very solid choice for an online meeting platform, especially if remote collaborations is a critical part of your business. You'll be able to share files and resources with your colleagues through the platform, which can help to minimize emails between your call participants.

I have been able to carry out or participate in extremely productive online meetings in which me and my colleagues discuss work project issues. We can actually plan and execute many project tasks entirely through an online meeting. Using this platform helps everyone to save the time and effort required to travel to a central location to meet and collaborate in person.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Milan P.
Milan P.

"Review for Cisco Webex Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex is very premium platform for video conferencing. I have used several video conferencing tools but this one is the best I find.

The best thing is, it is accessible from any platform (mobile, computer).

Cisco provides all the features that are needed for the web conferencing and video and audio quality is quiet great with Webex.

It's user interface is very clean and easy.

Setting up a meeting or pre-scheduling it also a good thing in my opinion.

Also the outlook integration very useful for organizing meetings.

What do you dislike?

I have just started exploring Cisco Webex and I haven't found anything that I dislike about it yet, but I would like to see a way to merge telephone(audio) user with video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend other for Cisco Webex Meetings since it a premium software for Web Conferencing and they also provide the trial without credit card so you can always try it.

We in our organization use Cisco Webex for mostly taking the client calls almost everyday since all of our clients are global and outside india video conferencing is a good thing to use. Cisco provides great video and audio quality which really helps us a lot.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Urvish N.
Urvish N.

"Cisco Webex : A great tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling meetings is one of things that I like most about Webex. Along with that it's richness in quality is great let it be video meet, audio or just chat, it performs best. I have used several other Online Meeting Platforms but this is the best I have ever used.

It has many other great features as well, like screen control sharing with other, recording, muting and so on...

Cisco Webex has very clean and easy user interface which helps the new user to get going quickly that is also a plus for Webex.

What do you dislike?

No big issues found yet, sometimes(very rarely) the screen freezes in between the call for few seconds but it could be because of the internet as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Cisco Webex to everyone, there are many such tools/platforms in market but none are near this product in terms of quality and features.

We use Cisco Webex on almost daily basis in our organization and since majority of our clients are global we can communicate with them easily with the help of Webex. Our user experience with Webex is good so far.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Katherine M.
Katherine M.

" The Idea Generator quality"

What do you like best?

Cisco webex meeting is a product that has worked as a generator of quick ideas since with him we can be in contact with the work team of different departments, Its shared screen capability is the best with quality audio and video. It is easy communicate with a group of people and record the lectures, also has a chat private with its basic functions to offer solutions to the concerns in real time

What do you dislike?

Your free trial is very short, I think you should add a few more weeks so it could easily train the staff, the cloud has a low capacity of storage so you have to constantly clean it to have space

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a collaboration service highly recommended by me, to enjoy their services you only need a browser and internet connection, it is extremely complete in its shared screen feature. It is a good option to hold quality meetings

With Cisco Webex Meetings we have improved communication and meeting service. Your choice of registration and reminder are very solid and have allowed us to be aware of all the meetings. We have also been able to record the lectures with excellent HD quality, this has contributed to the growth of the company in recent months

Cisco Webex Meetings review by ANIL B.
ANIL B.

"Using the Webex platform for meeting with global works also operational issue with PC"

What do you like best?

Webex is the best platform as easy to use and can connect every device (mobile, pc easily). You can customize the interface as you want and good performance for multi attendees meeting (more than 10 attendees). During the presentation you can also easily show critical points at screen with webex tools to other meeting attendees.

The outlook integration is also very good, you can organize your meetings and integrate to outlook calendar and also easy to make a meeting with one of your contacts in your address book.

What do you dislike?

Creating "one click webex meeting" takes too much time, awaiting for almost 1 minute to start the meeting and sometimes the application requires some additional software packs to be able to run webex. This kind of issue decreases the accessibility.

"WebEx Productivity Tools" is quick access interface for meeting but there always "connecting server circle" when you click a link or button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex platform should be developed for:

- Fast meeting with "one click meeting" options or "meet now"

- interface can be easy to use about add contacts window, chat, audio/video settings.

With webex platform, I can solve all other facilities engine testing issues and also organize the works efficiently.

Also using the webex with mobile devices is also good benefit to use this platform. If a facility has a manufacturing line, the time is so important during the problem solving. So the benefit is accessibility.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Vishal k.
Vishal k.

"WebEx Review"

What do you like best?

Audio/Video integration on multiple platform which can be used via phone, tab, VC devices. and its very user friendly. The service is a simple, secure, and complete communications and collaboration service. It has three core capability sets: Message: The Spark messaging application is central to the Cisco Spark service experience, providing an unmatched mobile–first experience.

What do you dislike?

Better integration with Google Calendar to allow a user to auto-create a meeting event with a WebEx URL in location as default in addition to physical room location.

Easy way to record meetings and share with participants that were not able to get to the meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product with integrations.

Whiteboarding feature is used extensively in meetings so that participants can share their perspectives

Linkage to our video teleconference devices allows meeting participants in the office to view virtual attendees while viewing the same presentation on WebEx

Client-less feature allows attendees on mobile devices or at home on personal computers to attend meetings easily

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Brendan D.
Brendan D.

"Working With Webex"

What do you like best?

The ease to setup and invite others to Webex meeting. I have used other meeting software and the most reliable i've used so far has been Webex meeting. The biggest issues would be when we come across a device that doesn't use QOS and the video will become choppy, this is a networking issue not something with Webex.

What do you dislike?

Joining a meeting and having the host not know how to mute all and having every little noise come through. Not use the application or having practice before can make it difficult for new users to know where and how Webex meetings work. They have pop-ups, but most people will close those before even reading what it says. They don't have it setup to have basic user and advance users buttons. This might make using Webex the first time frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are different ways to use Webex, through Voip or through audio bridge. Make sure you look at different options for pricing.

We use Webex from hosting meeting to troubleshooting with customers. The ability to setup up a meeting and have everyone connected in minutes really make Webex stand out.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Haresh K.
Haresh K.

"Webex Meetings Review"

What do you like best?

The bottom control panel has very easy to use shortcuts. Ability to switch between audio options, ease of sharing content, ease of scheduling meetings with @webex, personal rooms.

What do you dislike?

Webex Desktop app, crashes quite a few times, just keeps circling rather than opening webex. Duplicate pop-ups with Teams and Desktop app. Sudden audio disconnect. Closing whiteboards requires multiple clicks. Video devices show limited participants in layout. Limited bulk edit capabilities in Control Hub / Site Administration. Unable to easily migrate from Site Admin to Control Hub. Support personal have limited knowledge when calling into TAC. Articles in help.webex.com is limited are not detailed enough especially configuration guides or show examples (see SSO). Chat functionality limited doesn't support rich text. Wireless sharing is cumbersome, requires app and intermittentantly disconnects or doesn't connect at all. Immersive Telepresence rooms doesn't levarge all screens for layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of limitations with switching to Annuity platform from Site Administration to Control Hub is not seamless, i.e. automated transfer of users and meetings. Consider Webex Adoption Services for rolling out Webex Meetings enterprise wide.

Easily connecting with customers for meetings and providing support. Ability to control desktop. Ease of scheduling meetings with @webex, ability for call back, ability to have video enabled meetings from any standards based endpoints (CMR). reduce carbon footprint.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Laurent C.
Laurent C.

"Webex by HCS Provider. "

What do you like best?

great interoprabilty, full tools for great experience. Hybrid services is great, OBTP also.

Polling and chat is also good. The add of thumbnail for pc is also good from custimer perspective.

video quality

audio quality

quality of screen sharing, recording implementation with vbirck and local.

lobby has been well evolved also. Outlook Integration.

Mobile applicaitons is also great. Teams working is also good. We can invite anyone with any device. one click to join is good also.

Good integration with Cisco Jabber

cisco modern view is also better but need to integrate all tools.

License is better than ever with Flex License; simple understanding for user .

Webex vocal assistant is algo a good idea.

What do you dislike?

users says it's complex to connect audio and video devices despite the warning of Cisco webex app.

Need remote control over HTML 5 also.

Need best annoation for offcie document like live modification.

to take back remote control user don't read the warning.

invitation should be more integrated with Ms Outlook.

Support should be more reactiver also.

User need to undestand better the difference between personnal room and webex meeting. Also security concern about these 2 features.

Recording integration should be better for sharing ect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best solution for meeting and tools for UC ecosystem.

remote control, case escalade. great video experience;

add bridge into cloud of Cisco despite of having on premise infrastructure.

add the bridge with cisco webex teams

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Anas H.
Anas H.

"Good features but . ."

What do you like best?

Client Interface

Annotation

File Share

Personal Photo Upload

Session Recording & Viewing

Having both WebRTC & Application Clients

The ability to join meeting voice using multiple method either by direct dial-in or by joining the meeting audio bridge using the PC

What do you dislike?

Not so easy to use, i can explain this point by comparing other vendors in the same area, for example the idea of sending the meeting URL is kind of a headache when compared to join the meeting with a prefixed number also the ability to login and have saved computers with remote sessions IDs will be very handy if available, no ability to completely hide the participants video hovering tab just the option to minimize it.

Also while using the products we had some problems when lunching the meeting through Firefox however when using Internet Explorer the meeting starts with no problems, don't know if this is a product issue or client configuration issue but i will be excellent if we don't have issues in that regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the know how of how to use the full product features will help the adoption and selling of the product by presenting the product key values

Saving hours and hours of traveling and having to be physically on site by using the screen share feature, screen control feature without delay also saves time and effort also the ability to take control again with a simple double mouse click.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by John R.
John R.

"WebEx meetings and Teams reliable and flexible"

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling. Ability to invite anyone without making guest create accounts. CMR sip address for rooms. Participant max is generous and stress relieving.

What do you dislike?

Frequent updating and logging out users is my #1 complaint. Losing the Outlook “WebEx icon” infrequent users lose faith in scheduling via outlook because they find themselves quickly out of date and logged off (which at first just seems like “the WebEx button just disappeared).

In a meeting I would like to see:

1. A way to merge telephone audio user with their video.

2. Ability to choose which partisans is full screen. I thought that was what “pinning” was but it doesn’t behave that way. I still don’t know or see what that does.

3. Have a “record mode” so a meeting can join with only the room connection for recording instead of timing out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide early and frequent training and support especially early on to establish adoption. It’s just tricky enough to lose some users.

Distant learning with students and faculty on 2 or 3 different sites (plus occasional guests from all over).

Some smaller classes rely on it for their lecture capture as well.

Teams: committee work,

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Cisco WebEx the best of the bunch!"

What do you like best?

Cisco WebEx is the best of the online web meeting venues. From the very start it's the most user friendly, fastest to get going, and best performing on any platform. From a usability standpoint the client is ultra intuitive and easy to navigate. The ability to call yourself into the meeting, and have it save your numbers is incredible handy. When launching from a mobile device it calls you right in and allows you to swap back to the WebEx app very easily. Screen sharing is great across multiple apps or screens, and moving your mouse off a screen doesn't black out the sharing like some other apps have. The performance has also been far better than any competitive product.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I find to dislike. I recommend it all the time, and usually insist on it with vendors, especially instead of GoToMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's by far the easiest to use, and gives the highest level of user experience. Don't waste time with lower quality options. If you are a large, or global organization, WebEx is the only way to go.

We have a global organization and meetings are going on all the time with people from all over. There is always a local number to dial in from, and the quality of experience is great. The audio quality is top notch, and delays are at a very minimum. It helps us meet with far more people spread all over without the expense of travel, or the delays of spreading mass emails around.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Miguel B.
Miguel B.

"Excellent online meeting"

What do you like best?

I have tried and use Cisco Webex Meeting software in the past and i have to say that this is best online meeting tool compared to other popular tools because it has quality, reliability and ease of use... it integrates voice, video and chat on a very intuitive way you. For technical training or meetings, you have the ability of:

- Share live PowerPoint presentation.

- Share documents and material for training.

- Collaborate and interact thru chat.

- Voice and video interaction for multiple participants.

- Save all the notes and white note that were used during the meeting.

- Share your desktop for doing demonstration.

- Record the meeting for later review.

- Very good compatibility as you can Join to the meeting on Linux, iPad, Android Tablet or any smartphone.

What do you dislike?

i have not found any issues with Cisco Webex Meeting Software as today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i Recommend Cisco Webex Meeting Software and invite you to try it is very good for technical training or meetings, you have the ability of:

- Share live PowerPoint presentation.

- Share documents and material for training.

- Collaborate and interact thru chat.

- Voice and video interaction for multiple participants.

- Save all the notes and white note that were used during the meeting.

- Share your desktop for doing demonstration.

- Record the meeting for later review.

ability of having a very transparent online communication

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Sales Engineer"

What do you like best?

Nice user interface - audio and video. I like being able to host meetings using on-click and also that video is integrated into the system. Since there is a 40 character muinumum - I will just fill in the rest of this with fluff so that I satisfy the 40 character requiremnet - never had to do this before on a survey. OK - I think I just need to say that I like it I like it I like it I like it. I will keep typing until the A+ appears and there is no more that I can say.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't cache user settings - doesn;t integrate with 3rd party apps. I don;t have anything else to comment on - but since this requires a 40 character minimum I will just say that I think the product is great overall. And so on and so on and so on and so on and so on. Did I comment enough to get an A grade - this is all I have to say right now, I already hit the minuum so why is it still asking me to say more?

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should use this - very good at meetings

Remote Collaboration and meetings!! What do you want me to say this is the craziest survey I've ever taken that grades your responses - I dislike webex now because oif this dumb survey.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Janis R.
Janis R.

"Webex Meetings "

What do you like best?

It works from almost all environments I can think of including browsers. It's easy to join and it has a lot of integration options, like dial-in from video endpoints etc. It's one of the rear products I can tell - "it just works".

What do you dislike?

As it's a cloud service you, it can happen that the system gets updated and some of the menus you are used to find in place X are moved to place Y. It's all under name "better user experience", but still .... . Also lately a lot of Cisco collaboration products are renamed to Webex something, what's makes it a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way to get this product know is to test it and cisco gives you free trial period for that.

In my case most of the time I'm using Webex Meetings for remove support sessions or to work with some client on some common project.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Very easy to use! Love Video Conferencing!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I like the easy links in email to get the meeting started. Also like the Video conferencing portion. Wish everyone in the world was on Webex! Using our Room Kit Mini is nice for webex meetings and ease of calling in with it. Even being able to use it for IT support when our normal way of remoting a PC doesn't work just shoot or tell them the link, as long as they have internet you can get connected to them and they can share thier screen and you can ask for control. Being able to record remote sessions is nice to internally or externally for reference of what you or they did.

What do you dislike?

With every piece of software there comes quirks and bugs. so far the bugs have been minimal. Had to go down for a Organization transfer/change to put all under one Organization. But as of now we are good!

Trying to get the word out to users to utilize the new features. Not being setup with the "Continue in Webex Teams". (hopefully soon)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your Organization is setup correctly from the beginning. We some how got 2 organizations setup and had to remove and add over a weekend and was down. Work closely with your Sales/Engineer to get it setup right the first time. Also had an issue with one user that was setup with thier own Webex free trial that he had to remove the account and Cisco had to finally get him removed so I could add him to our Organization.

Being able to meet on a moment’s notice and have video and share your screen. Especially using our new Room Kit Mini to just call right into a meeting is awesome!

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Webex ease of use"

What do you like best?

My primary like for Webex meetings is the ease of use. We have SSO, so when I use webex for the first time each day, I just have to click log in and my preferences, dialback numbers, etc are there going forward. Joining a meeting is a snap. I'm also a fan of the video quality - we have on prem MCU resources here, but most people use Webex for everything - the Webex MCU resources are just as good as on prem, and by using Webex we don't have to worry how others join.

What do you dislike?

No real downside - we were having some dial back issues, but Cisco changed our service and resolved that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider video and audio quality along with ease of use when comparing Webex to competitors. Audio and video is what Cisco does.

Webex meetings is our primary meeting solution at my company. virtually everyone uses it, so most know how to use it and the features like recording, etc. Another big benefit is the flexibilty, users can be on a mobile phone, a laptop at an airport, it doesn't matter, you can join a webex meeting so many different ways there's always a solution.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Brad T.
Brad T.

"WebEx Meetings provides great quality, access from multiple platforms, and ease of use."

What do you like best?

We have found WebEx Meetings to be reliable, great quality, and has become very easy to use. We like the single personal room URL that can be used, the ability to have a waiting room, the tight integration with Microsoft Outlook when scheduling WebEx Meetings, and the WebEx tools for Windows make starting and joining meetings easy with one click. We also like that it works on smart phones and your smart phone screen can be shared which is great for training and demonstrations. We also use Cisco's higher end video conferencing end points and like the ability to include those in WebEx meetings.

What do you dislike?

Still a little more expensive than some other alternatives but we were able to get our costs down with an enterprise agreement. Prior to the enterprise agreement the licensing model didn't fit our use case very well and we struggled to cost justify it in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If available consider an enterprise agreement. Compare complete use of products when looking at alternatives. Found that alternatives charged extra for some features that were included in WebEx especially if integrating with on premise video conferencing rooms. Also test on desired platforms and various browsers. Some alternatives don't work well or integrate well based on platform or browser.

We have a lot of meetings that include vendors and other groups that can't all come on site for meetings. This enables and better meeting experience and sharing of information. We have also begun using WebEx Meetings for telemedicine which has provided better access and reduced travel for patients and providers. We've also been able to improve attendance at meetings by offering WebEx as an option for staff that are unable to be on site for various reasons. The ability to record meetings is a benefit for those who can't attend but can watch it at a later time.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jean C.
Jean C.

"The best image and sound quality in my meetings"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco webex Meetings because it offers me the best image and sound quality in my meetings, it also allows me to share files and send messages quickly to colleagues and clients, it has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to use, it also offers mobile apps with good features and performance.

What do you dislike?

It's not a software that gives me problems, although sometimes it gets a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very light and agile software that keeps us in touch in and out of the office, offers good quality video meetings and the price is really low.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a really fabulous software because it allows me to organize meetings without leaving my office, I can easily meet with other branch managers and external vendors, give sales training video conferences, be communicated with different sectors of the company to confirm stock and special promotions.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Mateo Alejandro G.
Mateo Alejandro G.

"Cisco webex: Your Screen sharing system is highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Regarding the use of the system of shared screens (Screen sharing), cisco webex is the best that can be achieved. It has an excellent quality of audio and video, and we can review in real time each of the members attached to our meetings, and we can even decide who to add or remove from them. Your free plan has seemed astonishingly complete.

What do you dislike?

We dislike that there can only be up to 7 attendees per meeting. That is quite limiting, and gives the impression of forcing the client to purchase the pro plan. Its meeting spaces tool takes a long time to open, and it is a bit complicated to organize meetings focusing on just one speaker. We did not like the compatibility between cisco webex and the Microsoft outlook platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco webex is undoubtedly a collaboration service of the most recommended. Your training center system will be very useful to anyone who from the first moment decides to fully explore each communication function offered by the platform.

Since we started using the cisco webex service, we have taken a complete turn in the quality of the meetings. Now it is much easier to organize them, and manage each team member within them. Its recording quality has been of great advantage to us, since we no longer have to acquire external software that executes bad quality recordings of each meeting that we have.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jose Ramon C.
Jose Ramon C.

"cisco webex is perfect for all kinds of online conferences"

What do you like best?

From cisco webex fascinates us its system of use of shared screens, and its tool for private chats, which is excellent when you want to discuss important topics with a specific member of the company. We like the possibility of recording each meeting with high image quality, because this way we can see again and again the points established in each meeting in a comfortable way, and also the recorded files do not consume much space in the memory.

What do you dislike?

We do not like its mobile access, it is slow and not very flexible when it comes to streaming. However, its bidirectional audio and video system does not work properly on mobile devices. We do not like its integration to cisco Collaboration cloud, because it seems to us that it does not offer enough security to our privacy. We also do not like its deployment in Mac desktops, in which installation usually has difficulties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We fully recommend the use of cisco webex. It is excellent to keep coordinated with the other members of the company, and to constantly encourage group work, since everyone can have their turn on screen. We find it extremely convenient to perform Screen sharing.

Since we started using cisco webex we have had great advantages, firstly because we can organize each meeting according to folders (which we can also create to our liking). Its online document creation system has also saved us a lot of time, and it is very easy to configure the service preferences. The scheduling system has been useful to organize us.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Tracy D.
Tracy D.

"A smooth conferencing experience all around"

What do you like best?

The high quality of the picture and sound are the best things I like about Cisco Webex Meetings. It's also very easy to set up and use since it's mostly based in the cloud. One thing that can always be tricky for any kind of conferencing platform is getting people connected, but Webex makes it super simple with straightforward phone numbers and PINs that just about anyone can figure out how to use. It's also flexible by allowing people to connect online or through a standard phone line.

What do you dislike?

The service is quite good overall. There's nothing I'm too disappointed about in terms of the actual calls. The control panel is kind of hard to read for me sometimes though. The font styles and colors don't really stand out enough on top of the white background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all of the conferencing platforms out there, Webex is probably not the greatest value for the dollar since it charges per host. If the cost isn't an issue though, I don't think you can find many more capable conferencing systems that are this easy to activate and manage.

Cisco Webex Meetings has been a reliable and versatile conferencing platform that has delivered excellent call quality. The screen sharing feature has been smooth and has allowed us to collaborate in a more direct fashion with those in remote location. For organizational purposes, the scheduling feature in Webex has made it easier to set up meetings and keep everyone on the same page about a meeting's start date and time.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jesus Armando G.
Jesus Armando G.

"Cisco webex is very useful to organize our work"

What do you like best?

We like how comfortable working with cisco webex is. It is very easy to keep track of each scheduled meeting, because the audio recordings and the files added to each meeting are separated by an organized folder system. The files that other team members share with you are also separate. Now, your online document creator is excellent.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the little storage capacity in the cloud that cisco webex offers us. This is just 1 gigabyte. We do not like the little customizable that is the system of notifications, because it barely allows us to manage the notifications of the comments in the meetings, or in the files, and the notifications of downloads. This is very limiting, as there are many other things that it does not notify, such as new versions of files from other team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco webex of a platform of communication of equipment of the most recommended. The fact that it allows us to make private chats, or make shared use of screens, is something excellent. It is recommended to small work teams, with few members. We are quite satisfied with cisco webex.

Thanks to the use of cisco Webex we are better organized than ever. Your scheduling system for each meeting is impeccable, and allows us to reprogram them very easily. In addition, cisco webex allows us to record each meeting in excellent HD quality, for later use at work.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Daniel Ernesto R.
Daniel Ernesto R.

"Cisco webex will keep you properly connected with your team"

What do you like best?

We really like the ease with which we can customize our video conferences, and that we can stream at any time and from anywhere. We really like the ability with which cisco webex can handle audio and video documents in a bidirectional way. It is excellent to perform Screen sharing, since it has an excellent quality of 4K video.

What do you dislike?

Webex is not good for mobile devices. Its mobile application is slow, and offers fewer customization options than the desktop version (an example of this would be the recording of meetings). It does not offer any private chat system, which makes it difficult to encrypt information among members of the work. We do not like that your test period lasts only two weeks unlike many other collaboration platforms. Its price of $ 38 seems expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend that all interested parties directly acquire the cisco systems portfolio, since this way the process and the expansion of each work meeting can be covered much more. We highly recommend its use to make stable, inexpensive and unlimited video calls with excellent image quality.

Thanks to the use of cisco webex our team is better synchronized than ever. This is because it is easier and cheaper to conduct meetings and Screen sharing. Its integration with Microsoft office has been very useful to work in services such as Word and PowerPoint, to then show the material in meetings.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Tawanda M.
Tawanda M.

"Cisco Webex, less hassle with meetings on the go"

What do you like best?

Webex is more than just a video conferencing system. It extends to be a very interactive experience giving the ability to share screens, raise your hand, chat, view or hide speakers webcam feed. I Like the fact that it even retains some of this interactivity even when you are viewing a replay of a past meeting (using Cisco's Webex player). I like the fact that its available on all platforms and it is easy to install. I like the fact that you can redirect audio to a phone and call in into the meeting if the network is a bit glitchy though I prefer to call in using computer as it is way cheaper. I like the facility that allows you to record a meeting as this is very critical in my situation because it allows me to be part of the meeting if I could not join at the time. I like the fact that you can see if a participant is engaged in the meeting or doing something else.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it requires a very strong network otherwise it drops out or may just freeze. Also at first the panels in the meeting window may be overwhelming and distracting if you don't know how to hide/show them yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Cisco Webex for scenarios where you want to teach as it has all the necessary features that you need to effectively deliver your lecture. In my company we are constantly innovating and receiving capacity building webex meetings on new standards. You will need to download and install a separate application to play meeting recordings as they are in .arf format which is not natively supported by many video players.

Cisco webex allowed my company so much mobility as we can hold virtual or join meetings from anywhere in the world! It allows us to share screens and this is vital in my organisation as we are always dealing with statistical reporting with lots of visualisations. Cisco Webex is very easy to use as it doesn't always require any installation. All you need is a browser and internet connection. We have used Cisco Webex to hold meetings within our office location if all our boardrooms are fully booked and we can't convene face to face. Cisco webex's file format is very small but yields impressive audio and video quality. A 2 hour meeting can be compressed into just a 160MB .arf file / video. Webex has a very solid registration and reminder system for any lined up meetings or webinars and it will be difficult to miss a meeting. Timeliness and being organised are critical in my organisation.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Bonnie O.
Bonnie O.

"Cisco Webex for meetings"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool I use to host client meetings when clients are not available in person. They are very easy to set up and even more simple to log in once it is time to start the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can not say I dislike anything about the webex meetings as they always seem to work just the way I need. My one regret is that I did not use this software sooner because now I use it on a weekly basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get frustrated at first if you are not able to set up a meeting. Once you know where to click you will be on your way to many successful meetings. Make sure to read the directions carefully on how t add people to your meeting. When adding new people to a meeting make sure you do not select to update the entire group.

I have several clients who do not live in the area and are not able to meet in person. With webex we have the capability to not only conference call them but also see them if they have video capabilities. People are very busy and it is very hard to find a good time for everyone to get together and this is a major help because if people only have 15 minutes they can hop right on a call for the time they do have available.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Great program for all types of Business"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex - convenient program work on Mac, Windows, iOS, android devices

Easy to create meetings and join/connect them by links

Easy setup (camera, microphone, headphones)

Chats to organizer and between participants

What do you dislike?

I use this program and go to meetings for a long time. This program prove that it stable works and has intuitive interface.

The program has access to peripheral devices of your computer. Sometimes, you just occasionally turn on your video cam and microphone and all the members of meeting can see you. It is security issue, which depends only from you (this issue has all of meeting programs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a choice, just try this program. You won`t regret

Realizing webinars, conference calls and even studies

Often, we need to tell our customers, partners and our colleagues about new company and government policies; teach them constantly (Studies - online learning webinars go really well) and just have a meetings with all members from different branches of company

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Marco R.
Marco R.

"Allows me to make video calls and organize meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a very good software, I like it because it allows me to make video calls and organize meetings with up to 200 people, it is easy to use even for users who do not know this type of software, has a clear interface, offers instant chat and VOIP service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the android app gets slow and restarts itself cutting off the communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent software that improves intra-enterprise communication, I recommend trying it.

Since we use this software has greatly improved our communication and we have offices in different cities and need to be in contact to coordinate the parameters to follow, we can make very collaborative video meetings that can send files, images and links during the meeting, I like to record some meetings because they expose very important issues for the company and sometimes have to review them.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.

"Easy to use, all in one place"

What do you like best?

Webex makes meetings simple! Sharing your screen, video conferencing, and audio in one place! I also really enjoy that I can mare readily/easily share meetings and content with others outside my organization. As a member of a sales team, this is critical to business. Additionally, since I'm often on the go, the Webex App makes it easy for me to stay connected ant never miss a meeting!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the loud beeping that indicates someone has joined the call, it can interrupt the meeting flow. I do, hover like to be notified when someone new joins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a conferencing system that allows meeting with both internal and external participants across the globe, Webex is perfect! It integrates the functionality of multiple services into one package.

We can conference across the globe with our counterparts in APAC and EMEA quickly and have "face-to-face" interactions via the computer.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Amilcar Jose S.
Amilcar Jose S.

"solid and good Video conferencing software"

What do you like best?

relatively easy to use, does not require installing any software on the pc. The quality of calls is good

Simply by opening the browser you can arrange meetings and video conferences with clients, users, vendors, suppliers

It allows you to connect with people from all over the world at the same time without having to worry about the interruption of the line, the inconvenient dialing process and downtime. It also allows file sharing, which is very useful in videoconferences where documents, presentations and equipment configurations can be viewed quickly and attendees make decisions at the moment.

Record meetings (including video) and free mobile apps

What do you dislike?

the licenses are expensive and some advanced features need to install the desktop version, a large company would need to spend up to 69 dollars per user

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is totally recommended, if you have the money to pay the licenses, I think that the benefits that its use brings out compensate the expenses in licenses

through the webex it was possible to make equipment configurations cisco having the support of the engineers live through a video conference, even captures were transferred with the activities carried out

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Johan Alexander O.
Johan Alexander O.

"Cisco webex is our preferred web conferencing software"

What do you like best?

We really like that cisco webex manage audio and video files in a bidirectional way, and that allows us to carry out webcasting on demand (which is undoubtedly a great need at present). Something that we love about cisco webex is that it allows us to use the shared screen system, perfect to explain ourselves better to the rest of the team members. Its integrated system for private chats is quite customizable, and we like that.

What do you dislike?

We dislike few things of cisco webex. Among them is the fact that their conference recording system is slow and recordings are often canceled without notice, resulting in loss of information for our small business. It allows streaming of presentations, but this tool is quite obsolete: it does not handle well, it is slow, and it does not show enough audio and video quality. Of rest there are no more things that we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can recommend cisco webex to all kinds of small and medium businesses, because it offers better performance when you do not have a large number of staff present at meetings. We highly recommend your use of the shared screen system.

Cisco webex has helped us greatly to better organize our team, and to hold meetings in short periods of time. An advantage that undoubtedly offers us is the ease to do the conferences at any time we want, irrelevantly of the place where we can find.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Carlos Eduardo D.
Carlos Eduardo D.

"Cisco webex offers excellent features for meetings"

What do you like best?

This software for meetings and conferences we liked from the first moment of its use. Its application of videoconferencing is very broad, and allows us to stream at all times of them. In addition, it offers us the possibility of recording each conference for later reproduction in a fairly acceptable quality. It is excellent for handling bi-directional audio and video files, and for making use of the shared screen system.

What do you dislike?

We are very disappointed that the mobile application of cisco webex is so slow, especially with the use of shared screens (which in its desktop service are extremely excellent). Its electronic elevation of the hand is quite limiting, and does not offer a private chat so customizable, which makes you want to opt for external platform chats that have more personalization tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really liked using cisco webex. Its possibility of recording and later reproduction of conferences is one of its best qualities, and its high video quality make it recommendable to achieve high quality meetings. We highly recommend your access from desktop computers.

The truth is that before using cisco webex we had enough problems because the recording quality of our online videoconferences was not the best, and we could not carry out webcast on demand. Cisco webex has helped us greatly to better organize our team, and to keep us communicated with greater ease.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Risalatul H.
Risalatul H.

"Functional tool with some odd quirks"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that most people can join without needing to have a dedicated software pre-installed. Once an invite is mailed, the participant can click on the link and run the executable to launch the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The mute button, and video on/off button are confusing (hard to tell when you're muted and/or sharing video). Also, often times, the meeting will launch twice: one instance will run in the browser and a second instance will start as a standalone program. Until you close out one of the instances, this will cause echo and other audio problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get some end-user to trial and use the product in few meetings. They may share some useful insights (especially some of the toggle buttons are super confusing)

We are mostly using Cisco Webex to meet outside business partners, vendors etc. who don't have Skype for Business. For the most part, it's working for us but with some quirks as mentioned before.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by David Antonio O.
David Antonio O.

"Cisco Webex offers high quality shared screens"

What do you like best?

This web conferencing platform makes it easy to organize our meetings online, no matter how many people we want to add. Webex is stable, and offers excellent audio and video quality. In addition, it offers audio and video in a bidirectional way.

What do you dislike?

The performance of Webex can diminish a little if it is used in devices of low range, reason why we believe that it is not so well optimized. Your real-time chat is very un-customizable, as is your screen sharing. It does not offer a good streaming presentation tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have had a lot of problems finding an online conference platform that correctly records video conferences. Luckily Webex is pretty good with this. The lectures are recorded complete, without errors, and reproduced with excellent quality.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"Cisco Webex: elegantly organized meetings"

What do you like best?

Webex has liked us from the beginning for its ease in taking bidirectional audio and video files, and its screen sharing. It offers us excellent presentation tools, and the ability to record and then reproduce each of our meetings.

What do you dislike?

We do not like it to be so limited for mobile access. Its system of updates of each meeting takes time to synchronize with the devices, and its file view table is quite short. Sometimes it is difficult to update our preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We want to recommend Webex to the entire online community. It is the perfect platform to keep track of each meeting, and offers excellent HD quality. In addition, it is optimized depending on the device being used, so that audio and video are the best possible.

With Webex it has been made much easier for us to keep our team connected, thanks to its ease of authentication, by which we can log in constantly from different devices. We think it is a very useful platform to make shared screens, because quality is not lost.

Learn more about Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings Videos

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

* We monitor all Cisco Webex Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.